Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Tardis the time lords home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade loved this new Tenshi just enoth like his old self and a little more submissive. The hardest thing was stoping him self from ripping the clothes off his slave. It was getting harder to think straight. "...I can live forever compared to you... You could get grey hair and I'd still look the same..." He slipped around the chair and sat in his slaves lap and looked him in the eye he never realized how beautiful they were they looked like emeralds, this made Spade want him even more. He kissed his neck and lingered sucking a little he liked it when his slave asked questions it made him look cutter
((Should I change spas to a seke or leave him as seme? What's Tenshi?))
Quote:
Because I hate to see people grow old

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi looked back at his master and smiled slightly his hands resting on the other's hips. "So one day I will grow old and die yet you will never truly age. I do not see how that works for you wanting to keep me. Unless you made a deal with death or something. I don't want to grow old or die either.... I have finally found peace." He smiled again and kissed Spade when he had the chance.

((naturally Tenshi is a uke but he became a seme due to the situation he was in.))
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade ran a hand in his slaves hair "some times it's better to have a shorter life than a long one because peace is a lie that the security you feel will always last and that makes you drop your guard." He felt the mans hands on his hips he rather enjoyed it. He liked his lips thinking about what he could do with this mortal man "it is better to fell strength, strength is the means to an end, power is that end and power is what keeps you alive." He slid his hand traceing Tenshi's collar bone threw the shirt.
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:16 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

"Perhaps... But I think I would rather live a long life with you than to grow old and end up getting replaced...." He closed his eyes again and gave a small moan as he felt Spade's hand on his chest and collar bone. He pulled Spade's mouth down to his own and kissed his master with passion and hunger. "I... I want to be more than a slave to you...."
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade smiled as he parted his lips for his slave. 'He didn't need that much time to rest... Ill have to remember that part.' He pulled away taunting his slave a little with the look in his eye "you want to be more?" He new the man only needed a little push "maybe. You want to try and change my mind?" He
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:52 am
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

"How am I supposed to convince you when I can't leave your side? I'm still tired from our activity earlier today.... Of course that doesn't mean I can't satisfy you another way...." He smiled and started to kiss Spade's neck and collarbone as he undid the other's shirt. He purposefully went slower than needed to increase the teasing as he continued farther down his master's neck and chest.

Timeskip

Tenshi looked up at his master then and smiled for a moment. "Did that convince you? Or did it just make me a bigger toy for you?"
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade chuckled when his slave said that "it depends..." He said to tease hi a little. " what you want." He kiss him on the mouth then gets up and heads to his room wateing for his slave to follow.
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

"I want to be your parnter.... You are the first man I have cared for....master...." He said before he followed Spade up the stairs and to the bedrooms. He needed sleep after what they did. As Tenshi entered the bedroom he went right to the bed and curled up a small yawn escaping his lips.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade climbed into the bed on the other sied and pulled Tenshi to his chest and put a arm over him. " your mine" that was a yes for Tenshi. He closed his eyes slightly and started drifting off to sleep Under the cover with his tired slave.
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi let out a happy sigh as he nestled against Spade and smiled then at his master. "Until the end of time...." He shook his head toget comfortable and heard the jingle of the collar around his neck. He knew he would never be Spade's equal as long as he wore that collar.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:09 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade woke up the next day at 6:45 am he got up he made it so the collar wouldnt shock tenshi while he was on the tardis. he then went into the tardis control room and started fidgeting with the countrols plotting a new corse for the tardis to go.'maybe Rome or UK' he thought as he looked at the screen and changed it so he could see Tenshi sleeping. 'Random' he had his hand on the leaver and pulled it. The tardis shook as it started to dematirialize and fly threw the time vortex.
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi was exhausted so he continued to sleep only mumbling something to Spade as the other left their bed. He fell asleep once more and didn't wake up until after the tardis started to move.

Tenshi opened his eyes to see that Spade wasn't in the bed with him and that confused him as he thought the collar was supposed to shock him if he wasn't near the man. He still felt the collar on his neck so he knew it hadn't been removed. The human got out of the bed then and went to find his owner eventually spotting him at the controls.

He put his arms around Spade then and kissed his neck. "Why did you leave the bed? Am I really that terrible that you had to get away?" he joked slightly resting his head on Spade's shoulder then as he looked at the screen. "Where are we going?"
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade turned around and kissed the man hard and pulled away "I have no idea but I know I'm going to take you when I get there" he had his wicked smile on his face. He started walking back up the staries pulling his slave along. "Let's get you out of theos clothes... There stained." He smiled again as they walked to the closet.
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 am
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi smiled at Spade and gave a tired laugh. "If we keep this up I won't be able to move. I will have to spend all my time in our bed.... Not that I would mind that." He said as he kissed Spade back and went with him back towards their room. "You know my clothes are stained because of you.... But i don't mind that, it just shows I am yours.... None can touch me but you...."
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade he walked up the spiral staircase to find a black jacket and w white tee he put it on and looked over to his slave "chose what ever you want." He paused a thought for a moment "make it lose and easy to get out of"
Quote:

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas