Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:42 pm
Sephiroth listened silently as the Captain explained and asked a few things. Absorbing the information and storing it in his mind neatly, he saluted shortly and said, "Yes, sir." Then the teen left and headed to his and Freyr's cabin, his mind whirling from the idea that he was actually going to do something. He was on a very important mission, consisting of him, Freyr, and a bunch of Wutai assasins. Hopefully, it would be a growing and learning experience, and not signalling the end of Sephiroth's SOLDIER life. But what was there to worry about? He and Freyr were the best in SOLDIER, right? Sephiroth went to pack his own things, shaking his head as the chimera asked his question. "I don't have a sword of my own, I've just been using what they have here." He replied, double checking his things mentally, logging them away in his mind as he did most things. His mental recording system worked well, but sometimes he had problems with retrieval. It was like he sometimes had a barrier in his mind, something from an outside source. But that idea was silly and illogical.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:31 am
Freyr smiled pleasantly, and while whistling some short tune under his breath eh moved to his trunk and proceeded to rumage through it. Reaching the bottom he removed a large heaving sounding object, and presented it to the Youth. "Good thing you aren't the inquisitive, search-the-chest type or this wouldn't have remained a secret!" He handed the boy a rough, battered scabbard, the sword hilt which was visable did not seem particularly special. It was unadorned except for a small inscription in a language Sephiroth could not read. The pommel was simply carved to resemble a faceted stone or jewel. It seemed very plain, the blade itself, when removed from the sheath glowed with the dame blue-highlights that Freyr's Glaive had, the sign of a masterpeice. It was a heavy one-handed b*****d Sword. a different style than anything Sephiroth had used so far, and Freyr grinned at him. "Sleipnir,... that's his name. he's a beauty isn't he? My mentor used that sword, he purposfully replaced the scabbard and his true handle is something to behold. But you can't very well charge into battle with something all shiney and glorious can you?" Freyr seemed to swell with pride, "I know this isn't your preference, and someday we'll find the sword which calls for you. But Sleipnir should serve you well." His spirits restored the Chimera trotted about cheerfully collecting their gear, and in no time they were set to go, They strode quietly from the camp, simly waving at the gaurds who had been alerted to their passing, but once they were out of range of the camp Freyr turned to Sephiroth. "Now as you've probably been wondering, we'll never get all the way to rocket town on foot. At least not in any decent time... that's why I packed all the blankets and stuff on my back in that manner." His grin broadened almost rougishly, "Hop on Seph, We're gonna book it!"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:53 pm
Sephiroth was surprised at the sword, as it hadn't been what he was expecting. Then again, he wasn't expecting much of anything. He tended to accept things as they came, and not think ahead too much, because that made people weak and too optimistic. He held the sword a bit akwardly at first, but soon found a comfortable way to do so. He did a few practive moves with it, to get a better feel for 'Sleipnir'. As they were about ready to leave, and Freyr told him that they weren't just walking, Sephiroth blinked a bit incredulously. "You want me to ride on you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:02 pm
Freyr's eyebrow raised and an incorigable grin spread quickly across his face. "Y'know... it sounds really wrong when you say it like that, and in answer to your question, no, I want you to hang on to my leg and see if you survive that far." He chuckled happily and then paused to gaze more seriously at Sephiroth, "Wait... you didn't actually think... Whoa! If we walked there it would take us a month! The ninja's would make it HERE before we reached Rocket town!" He shook his head derisively and threw up his hands in mock surrender, "Why do you think the Captain insisted I go? If I'm not even going to kill anything why pick me?" He smiled, "I can run faster and longer than a Chocobo, I can cover a wider variety of terrain and I don't stand out as much, these spots and my mottled chesnut and orangy-white coat blend in foliage like no-body's business." He explained simply as he trotted beside the youth. "Plus I've more feild experience than anyone my age has right to, and I'm sentient to boot. No need to be squeemish, I can carry you easily Seph, we'll cover the terrain faster than you think." Then he waited patiently for Sephiroth to make up his mind, trotting quietly next to the youth.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:07 pm
Sephiroth rolled his green eyes at Freyr. But, it did make sense. It wouldn't take as long, and speed did seem to be the key here. He sighed and nodded in acceptance and resignment that he would have to ride on Freyr's back."Alright, you win." He looked at the chimera's back, trying to find the best way up, and soon managed to get himself on and situated. He had never been much for chocobo riding, nor riding on anything else, so even if the position was as comfortable as he could get, he still felt akward.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:13 pm
um not to like mess up the lil thing going on but i dont really undersatnd what this forum is for  

Chaoslin

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:50 pm
((I'm still waiting for them to get past the 'Sephiroth youth' phase so I can join with Zack))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:11 pm
((this forum is for Final Fantasy 7 discussion, but mostly for the FF7 Role Plays. This particular RP is taking a little introduction but will be picking up more soon.))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Freyr managed to subdue his most prankish impulses and generously instructed Sephiroth as to how best arrange himself for comfort and stability, and chuckling he informed the youth that riding Chimeras took a little getting used to. In short order they were off, true to Freyr's word he was fast, the ride was more even than Sephiroth had hoped, but Freyr concentrated more on speed than comfort. The terrain became a blur as the two transversed it, and the night passed in relative quite, broken only by Freyr's contented one-sided chatter. He only stopped as the sun began to rise, and they reached the mountains. Freyr had stopped chatting a short while before and was panting rather heavily, prancing in place and drenched with sweat. "Alright... this is where we pause..." He gasped, and permitted Sephiroth to dismount, the youth was no doubt sore from his long unacostumed ride, yet the moment he was on the gro9und Freyr did something very bizzare, he hastily unbuckled the packs dropping them to the ground and then dashed like a possesed creature around the small clearing, skidding and twisting, leaping into the air and rolling onto the ground to flail his legs in the air. After several moments he returned shaking himself thoroughly before plopping himself on the ground next to Sephiroth. "Planet,.. that felt good. I've been getting stiff, ... you should rest Seph, it'll be a long day tomorow and I'm sure you are sore. In the morning I'll give you a sparring round with Sleipnir okay?" He smiled, and to Sephiroth's surprise, the chimera seemed genuinely happy and content to be in the youth's company.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:29 pm
Sephiroth stretched painfully as he got off of Freyr gratefully. He was indeed very stiff and sore, and did what he could to relieve the pain and unsieze his muscles. To keep himself moving and busy, he arranged the packs that the chimera had so quickly dropped, and watched Freyr's antics. However, he did not comment on the oddness of it, and merely sat and listened, replying with a simple nod. He found himself a comfortable spot, and grabbed a blanket from the packs. Thankfully, it wasn't that hard for him to be comfortable, as his usual cot was only slightly less stiff. He had to admit to himself, though, that if he was this sore in the morning, sparring wouldn't be easy. But what was life without challenges?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:14 pm
Freyr drifted off to sleep surprisingly quickly, and the night passed uneventfully for the two warriors. True to his word, the Chimera woke Sephiroth bright and early, just as the sun rose over the hills, and handed the boy his over-sized "Sleipnir". Gripping his own Glaive in his hands he tested it's balance and loosened his muscles with a few practice swings. "Now, ... unlike our other sparring matches the rules are a little more strict. You may Lightly draw blood, any more than a scratch though disqualifies you for the round. I don't want either of us racing into battle half-crippled. And if you can try to strike with the flat of your blade, and not hard. If you pin your opponent into a 'dead' position you win. Sound good?" and without waiting for an agreement he launched himself at the unfortunate youth. This time Freyr did not hold back, he wove around Sephiroth like a wolf, driving the youth with his raw strength, stalemates were always won by the significantly heavier Chimera, so Sephiroth had to find other ways to gain an advantage.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:24 pm
Sephiroth woke up stiff and sore from the previous day's ride, but he did what he could to stretch out and limber up his muscles. He held Sleipnir firmly, yet still akwardly as he wasn't used to such a blade. However, he was unable to have extra time to adjust, as Freyr quickly started a string of attacks. Sephiroth started by simply defending, until he felt confidant enough with the sword to counter with his own attacks. Thankfully, his own slight form and sharp mind allowed for quick movements, so he was able block and counter without much difficulty.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:52 pm
Freyr was relentless in his pursuit, and with his superior strength 'chased' Sephiroth around their imaginary fighting ring. Halting only when the youth was panting and Freyr himself was breathing heavily. He eyed his protege with approval, for the youth had aquitted himself well to his new weapon. "I think Sleipnir likes you," He teased, even as he began to gather their packs and restore them to his back. "Before you know it, It'll be as though you never used another weapon!" He grinned, and then suddenly a memory flashed through his mind, and his expression was pained. The moment passed, and it seemed almost as though the change had been imagined. "Ready to continue?" He asked nonchalantly lowering his forlegs to allow Sephiroth to mount a little easier.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:14 pm
"Weapons don't have personalities, other than an extension of their users'." Sephiroth murmered as he forced himself to control his breathing and regain strength. Noting the slight difference in Freyr, he said nothing. It wasn't in his nature to pry, nor did he really want to. With a small nod, he got up and situated on Freyr's back, hiding a wince as previously sore muscles started protesting the position. "Ready when you are." he said simply.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:35 pm
Freyr nodded, and allowed Sephiroth just enough time to get a good grip before he surged forward. In a matter of moments they were eating ground at Freyr's impressive and ussual pace. However unbeknownst to the silver-haired youth, his Chimera comrade was amusing himself in more than one manner during their trip. Half with the youth who rode his back, telling stories or chatting about whatever whim decided he could. While the other half of his active mind tracked their where abouts, and noted all of the other creatures and terrain surrouding them. Freyr was far more alert than he seemed, and more capable than most people believed possible, he heard and saw what other people didn't and what most people couldn't.... To be certain this was one of the reasons he made such an excellent spy... because it certainly wasn't his ability to blend into the crowd.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff