Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
Team Childhood Cancer ☼ - Gold 2k13! ♪ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you all for participating!
  8D
View Results

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:49 am
DoodleNaut
Zefius
Nice!
My summer break starts in the finals weeks of may. gonk

I'm good and you?

at least it's less than 2 months from now.. XD

I'm actually confused at the moment. I failed a really major exam, yet I don't feel bad about it? Should i feel bad? neutral
Yeah xD

And, depends how much it was worth XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 am
Catch the flower posted on the main page!  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

The one and only MAMARITA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm
Zefius
Suzareigna
Since team Lymphoma isn't being represented this year on its own, I would like to join your team. I am a very close friend to a friend of yours, Zefius, Mamarita. As you may or may not know, her husband died from Lymphoma which strikes children also. Although this is a Childhood Cancer thread, I believe that it deserves to have the attention of everyone! Mind if I join in?
Even if the copy-pasta is missing here, You've been added. Welcome to the team!
Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Hi, I too was a member of team Lymphoma last year, but now, would like to join team Childhood Cancers. I pledge my loyalty to this team (and yes, I am one of Mamarita's friends)  

Rita the Dragon Queen

Hiro the super puppy

Playful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm
I want to join this team too. And I know I cannot enter contests because I am Mamarita's mule account for her puppy Hiroshi the Super Puppy. Still, I am a member of this guild and cancer is a terrible thing and children need all the support they can get and I love children and they all seem to love me!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 pm
I would like to join the Childhood Cancer Team! Add me to the list!

That goes for my mule accounts, which will not be joining contests, of course, but which are very active on Gaia... Hiro the Super Puppy and of course, the one and only DemonLadySesshomaru (and please don't deny her, she has quite a temper, as you well know, lol) Team Lymphoma has been my team, as stated by my very good friends, and they all joined last year to help support me and the cause.

My husband died in 2000 from complications of Lymphoma and I have seen what this terrible disease does to people of all ages. Childhood Cancers are the worst of the worst, and Lymphoma frequently is one that goes undetected until it is too late. Once it's in the lymph system, it's everywhere in the body. Young people usually don't have a strong enough immune system as it is to fight off many diseases, but when the one part of your body that is supposed to be there to help fight disease is the one that's infected, it's especially bad.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Azzy-licious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm
Zefius
Yep! blaugh

User Image

What was wrong with the university you are attending now? User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 pm
so many new menbers emotion_kirakira

welcome everyone emotion_bigheart

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Suzareigna
Zefius
Suzareigna
Since team Lymphoma isn't being represented this year on its own, I would like to join your team. I am a very close friend to a friend of yours, Zefius, Mamarita. As you may or may not know, her husband died from Lymphoma which strikes children also. Although this is a Childhood Cancer thread, I believe that it deserves to have the attention of everyone! Mind if I join in?
Even if the copy-pasta is missing here, You've been added. Welcome to the team!
Thanks
No problem!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:57 pm
Azzy-licious
Zefius
Yep! blaugh

User Image

What was wrong with the university you are attending now? User Image
They don't actually teach at all. I've learned everything on my own and the teachers actually encourage you to fail and get out of their class. sweatdrop  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:05 pm
Ms. Taijiya
Hi, I too was a member of team Lymphoma last year, but now, would like to join team Childhood Cancers. I pledge my loyalty to this team (and yes, I am one of Mamarita's friends)

Welcome to the team!

mamarita
I would like to join the Childhood Cancer Team! Add me to the list!

That goes for my mule accounts, which will not be joining contests, of course, but which are very active on Gaia... Hiro the Super Puppy and of course, the one and only DemonLadySesshomaru (and please don't deny her, she has quite a temper, as you well know, lol) Team Lymphoma has been my team, as stated by my very good friends, and they all joined last year to help support me and the cause.

My husband died in 2000 from complications of Lymphoma and I have seen what this terrible disease does to people of all ages. Childhood Cancers are the worst of the worst, and Lymphoma frequently is one that goes undetected until it is too late. Once it's in the lymph system, it's everywhere in the body. Young people usually don't have a strong enough immune system as it is to fight off many diseases, but when the one part of your body that is supposed to be there to help fight disease is the one that's infected, it's especially bad.

Welcome to the team!
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. sad

Your mule will not compete on the contests. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:06 pm
Also, I POSTED A FLOWER ON THE MAIN EVENT THREAD (TDM 2013)

Whoever quotes it gets a prize!  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm
I would like to join the Childhood Cancer Team! Add me to the list! I have arrived, as you were told I would be here. It's time to kick some Cancer butt! And hai, I know- I will not be entering your contests!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm
DemonLadySesshomaru
I would like to join the Childhood Cancer Team! Add me to the list! I have arrived, as you were told I would be here. It's time to kick some Cancer butt! And hai, I know- I will not be entering your contests!
Added! Welcome! blaugh  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Azzy-licious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 am
Zefius
They don't actually teach at all. I've learned everything on my own and the teachers actually encourage you to fail and get out of their class. sweatdrop

User Image

Gosh. They're like that in a few of my classes just because they don't want so many females in the field. But that is truly messed up. I hope you enjoy your new university a great deal more. User Image

Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff