Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fourth Year Classes
Art II~Open- First Lesson 2061-'62 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori hurried into the classroom, sketchpad in hand. She was ready for another fun-filled year of Art! Taking her seat, she smiled up at the professor. "Hi, Professor Hawthorne!" she chimed. She knew Feather was in this class with her, which was one of the best parts of the whole class. Taking out her notebook, she began to take notes on the lesson. Hmm, drawing lighter lines? That made sense. She was prone to change her sketches out of nowhere if she had a new idea for it. That would help with those annoying eraser lines too. With a nod of confidence, Tori opened her sketchpad and took out one of her many compact mirrors. She started with a rough outline of her head, just like Professor Hawthorne had done on the board, then separated it into regions. She began to work on her nose, since it was in the middle of her face. Once she got that done, she could move outward and focus on her mouth and eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:07 am
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

¤ Artist ¤ Married ¤ Mother of Two

Class List:
Victoria Macclellan
Feather Snow

Tanna walked into her classroom practically skipping from her great start of the new year. She went over to her chalkboard to write Sketching Techniques in her familiar curly script.
"Welcome back, I hope you all had a great first week of classes. Now, last week we went over basic lines and figures so now we're moving on to technique. A good tip before we begin is to always make the outline light to start with. Use a soft lead pencil to draw the initial sketch with very light outlines. Use minimal pressure and make your lines just heavy enough so that you can see them. With light lines you can erase without leaving deep indentations in your paper. This is a nice little drawing technique trick to help you just in case you make a mistake or have to adjust something – which I guarantee you will. Now there are 5 excellent techniques to basic sketching:
One, Drawing Contours. In this exercise you basically pick an object whether it’s a picture or anything you can see and try to draw it without lifting your pencil off of the paper. Doing this will help you to be able to practice getting the proportions correct.
Two, Drawing Motion. Recording movement helps grasp the overall image. Try to draw the movement of the person or object you see. Do it quickly, don’t try to give it a finished look because these are just practice drawings!
Three, Drawing with a grid. This is an excellent exercise to give you a sense of proportion. Draw a grid on a blank piece of paper and then try to sketch an image on it. The grid will help you position the objects in the picture and also to make them proportionate. This is an excellent technique when sketching faces.
Four, Drawing in a continuous line. Another focusing exercise: put the pencil on the paper and try to reproduce what you see with a continuous line, without lifting the pencil. Try to focus more on the object, not so much on your sketching. You can do a figure eight or any continuous shape as long as you don’t have to lift your pencil from the paper.
And five, Blind drawing. Try to sketch what you see without looking at your drawing at all. This exercise helps you “feel” your tools and also improve coordination and focus.
For the remainder of class I'd like you to pick two techniques you'd like to begin with and attempt their exercises. There is grid paper available on all your desks if you would like to start with that one and pencils can be found on any surface of the room just in case you don't have one. For homework I'd like you to do the remaining techniques. If you have any questions or issues don't hesitate to ask me and when you're finished you're free to go."
Tanna grinned and clapped softly but happily.

The Shiny Furret

shabatha

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Continuing on] [OOC:]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 pm

User Image
User Image

Class List:
Selina Grey
Violante Lillantine
Layton Bannister

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Fourth Years. She smiled all the same and waved to each as they came in thinking that maybe this way they could all have a special connection because of it. "Hello and welcome to Art II. To start the class we'll begin with the basics!" She went over to the blackboard and wrote in her curly script Basic lines and Figures.
"When you first start a sketch it is a good idea to lightly draw your lines in case you need to erase any later on. A big mistake a lot of people do when they first start the outline of a sketch is they typically press down to hard with their pencil thus creating a dark line and an indention in the paper. This will not only be hard to erase later on but may damage the paper because of the indention created. Start your sketch with a harder lead pencil or just not press down to hard when you’re doing the rough outline. Use basic shapes if you have a hard time drawing an object. When first learning how to sketch, most have a hard time getting the sketch to look like what they are drawing. One way to get your sketch started is to break down the drawing using basic shapes like so," Tanna picked up the chalk and drew an oval with four straight lines: three horizontal to depict the eye, nose, and mouth region while one going vertical to split the oval in half. She then drew a series of squares, rectangles and small ovals to depict eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
"Another important measure to keep in mind is to visualize how you want your final drawing to look on your paper before starting your sketch in order to avoid coming too close to the edge of the paper or even worse, running out of room. Visually lay out how you want the sketch to look on paper then lightly draw the outline making sure to stay within an imaginary border. And finally, and most importantly, take your time when sketching. There is no time limit when it comes to creativity. I know sometimes you might get stuck, kind of like writers block, so instead of getting frustrated and feeling like you’re on some kind of schedule walk away – take a break. Come back when you feel better and if you still can’t get past that roadblock, set your sketch to the side and come back to it at a later date.
For the remainder of class I'd like you to do a basic sketch of your face and for homework I'd like you to find something, anything or anyone at all, to do a basic sketch over. The homework isn't graded its merely a tool to enable better understanding of what we do in class. When you're finished you may leave it behind or take it with you and leave."

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs

Graydon Ironshield

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Continuing on] [OOC:]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina arrived for class, ready to tuck into having a bit of fun, after having sat through her Wizard Law and Ghost and Ghoul Studies class already. Along with her usual books, she brought along her art supplies. Sitting down at a desk, she started arranging her pencils and paper so she could work comfortably.

While the Art teacher was speaking, Selina was following along with the exercises she watched the teacher do. When the time came, Selina started attempting to draw a sketch of her own face. Using the technique Professor Hawthorne just demonstrated, she began to create an image.

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:13 pm
Come laugh away who you are and get down;
Who you are, who we are, now you're found.
To the sun or the bears or the guns...
We taking all our vows with your frown!
Come on, get down, make a mess, make a bow-
Come get down, mighty youth, here and now.
So come on honey, cut yourself to pieces!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFourth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio's art class was rather small, which she didn't mind at all. It allowed for a quieter environment, and more one on one time with the instructor. She took attentive notes in neat, if elaborate, cursive, and immediately set about a sketch of her own face. She wanted to be sure to get all the important features down; her pointed chin, her high cheekbones, her wide eyes and forehead, the way her hair framed her face... She wondered what she'd do for the homework. Maybe a sketch of the common room. That might work out nicely.

OOC:
Username

Come on honey, give yourself completely-
And do it all though you can't believe it.
Youth don't know, youth knows no pain!
Come together and join the parade...
And get back walk on lost in the trade.
With the plants and the shimmering beats;
With the wind in my hair, you're free.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:42 pm

User Image
User Image

Class List:
Selina Grey
Violante Lillantine
Layton Bannister

Tanna walked into her classroom practically skipping from her great start of the new year. She went over to her chalkboard to write Sketching Techniques in her familiar curly script.
"Welcome back, I hope you all had a great first week of classes. Now, last week we went over basic lines and figures so now we're moving on to technique. A good tip before we begin is to always make the outline light to start with. Use a soft lead pencil to draw the initial sketch with very light outlines. Use minimal pressure and make your lines just heavy enough so that you can see them. With light lines you can erase without leaving deep indentations in your paper. This is a nice little drawing technique trick to help you just in case you make a mistake or have to adjust something – which I guarantee you will. Now there are 5 excellent techniques to basic sketching:
One, Drawing Contours. In this exercise you basically pick an object whether it’s a picture or anything you can see and try to draw it without lifting your pencil off of the paper. Doing this will help you to be able to practice getting the proportions correct.
Two, Drawing Motion. Recording movement helps grasp the overall image. Try to draw the movement of the person or object you see. Do it quickly, don’t try to give it a finished look because these are just practice drawings!
Three, Drawing with a grid. This is an excellent exercise to give you a sense of proportion. Draw a grid on a blank piece of paper and then try to sketch an image on it. The grid will help you position the objects in the picture and also to make them proportionate. This is an excellent technique when sketching faces.
Four, Drawing in a continuous line. Another focusing exercise: put the pencil on the paper and try to reproduce what you see with a continuous line, without lifting the pencil. Try to focus more on the object, not so much on your sketching. You can do a figure eight or any continuous shape as long as you don’t have to lift your pencil from the paper.
And five, Blind drawing. Try to sketch what you see without looking at your drawing at all. This exercise helps you “feel” your tools and also improve coordination and focus.
For the remainder of class I'd like you to pick two techniques you'd like to begin with and attempt their exercises. There is grid paper available on all your desks if you would like to start with that one and pencils can be found on any surface of the room just in case you don't have one. For homework I'd like you to do the remaining techniques. If you have any questions or issues don't hesitate to ask me and when you're finished you're free to go."

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

After having sat through two heavy duty thinking classes, Wizard Law and Ghost and Ghoul Studies, Selina was quite ready for much lighter fare. It helped her Art teacher was one whom had a sunny disposition. Arriving with her art supplies in her bag, along with her usual books, Selina found a seat and started getting comfortable. After spending a class in a room full of dead animals, this was a nice counterpoint.

While the Art teacher was speaking, Selina was following along with the exercises she watched the teacher do. When the time came, Selina started attempting to draw a sketch of a Nogtail, one of the creatures she was studying in her Care of Magical Creatures class, as she imagined one rushing through the underbrush, perhaps fleeing from a pack of white dogs. She was trying to catch its motion as it was running and the contours of its stunted little body.

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:19 pm

User Image
User Image

Class List:
Pamela Gautreaux
Sybil Vance
Avian Lovette
Lionel Lira
Alice Becksted
Levi Gamble

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Fourth Years. She smiled all the same and waved to each as they came in thinking that maybe this way they could all have a special connection because of it. "Hello and welcome to Art II. To start the class we'll begin with the basics!" She went over to the blackboard and wrote in her curly script Basic lines and Figures.
"When you first start a sketch it is a good idea to lightly draw your lines in case you need to erase any later on. A big mistake a lot of people do when they first start the outline of a sketch is they typically press down to hard with their pencil thus creating a dark line and an indention in the paper. This will not only be hard to erase later on but may damage the paper because of the indention created. Start your sketch with a harder lead pencil or just not press down to hard when you’re doing the rough outline. Use basic shapes if you have a hard time drawing an object. When first learning how to sketch, most have a hard time getting the sketch to look like what they are drawing. One way to get your sketch started is to break down the drawing using basic shapes like so," Tanna picked up the chalk and drew an oval with four straight lines: three horizontal to depict the eye, nose, and mouth region while one going vertical to split the oval in half. She then drew a series of squares, rectangles and small ovals to depict eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
"Another important measure to keep in mind is to visualize how you want your final drawing to look on your paper before starting your sketch in order to avoid coming too close to the edge of the paper or even worse, running out of room. Visually lay out how you want the sketch to look on paper then lightly draw the outline making sure to stay within an imaginary border. And finally, and most importantly, take your time when sketching. There is no time limit when it comes to creativity. I know sometimes you might get stuck, kind of like writers block, so instead of getting frustrated and feeling like you’re on some kind of schedule walk away – take a break. Come back when you feel better and if you still can’t get past that roadblock, set your sketch to the side and come back to it at a later date.
For the remainder of class I'd like you to do a basic sketch of your face and for homework I'd like you to find something, anything or anyone at all, to do a basic sketch over. The homework isn't graded its merely a tool to enable better understanding of what we do in class. When you're finished you may leave it behind or take it with you and leave."

Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

stitchkin babe

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Starting fresh!] [OOC:]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:50 pm
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

【 LOCATION 】 art class x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 fourth years x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil took a quick seat and leaned forward, eyes tired. She loved art, she really did, but the lectures were a little boring...but, whatever. She didn't really mind. Once Professor Hawthorne was finished, Sybil took out a piece of paper and began working, a mirror already set at her desk. She didn't particularly like drawing herself, but she would do it if that was what she was required to do...

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 pm

User Image
User Image

Class List:
Pamela Gautreaux
Sybil Vance
Avian Lovette
Lionel Lira
Alice Becksted
Levi Gamble

Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

stitchkin babe

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Starting fresh!] [OOC:]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:50 pm

User Image
User Image

Class List:
Pamela Gautreaux
Sybil Vance
Avian Lovette
Lionel Lira
Alice Becksted
Levi Gamble

Tanna walked into her now familiar classroom with her also familiar grin on her face. Seeing her students were all accounted for she walked over to her chalkboard and wrote out Sketching enchantments. Turning to face the class she looked over at one of her NEWT students, standing off to the side of the classroom looking uncomfortable, making eye contact to ensure they understood when she would need help before starting. "Hello again students, I've been so impressed by you sketches and exercises over the past few weeks and as you can see I've hung a few of my favorites on the walls." she gestured to hung sketches from each pupil in the class before continuing. "Today we finally get into the magic behind art, enchanting your artwork. You don't get into enchanting portraits and statues until after your OWL's I'm afraid but you do get something equally fun with your sketches. But you can't just draw and expect it to work, it needs to balanced and placed in perfect perspective for it to work else you'd have a clumsy and very odd piece of art.
First, draw the background scene which your movements will take place in. If the background is to move as well draw the changes supposed to happen. For example, if you're riding down a road and want to sketch the passing scenery draw the trees, buildings, animals, etc. that passes you by.
Second, the person or object you want to move needs to have an objective, where its going, what its doing, etc. A ball rolling along a road after being thrown by a child, a quidditch player flying in the sky amid the bludgers and other players, things like that.
Third, draw these actions. I know it seems impossible but draw the the first and end results of these actions: the ball that was seemingly rolling along has a child finally catch up to it, the quidditch player catches the snitch or does a loop-de-loop, whatever your heart's desire.
And finally, the fourth and last step is the imagine the the movements that you want, the story if you will, lightly tap your sketch with your wand and speak the incantation: Motconscripto. Since I don't own a wand I've asked one of my NEWT students to come in and help. Would you be so kind?"
Tanna looked imploringly at her student who blushed at being placed in attention but stood and walked over to her before they were handed a drawn sketch. As per usual, she made a sketch of her current class; a long haired blonde Hufflepuff standing in the exact middle waving excitedly with both hands, a brunette Ravenclaw standing beside her with her sketchbook clutched in both hands but smiling shyly, her three males were standing together on the other side of the blonde all grinning one would shuffle around a bit like he was embarrassed while another would just stick his hands in his pockets while the other laughed at the other two, and finally her second brunette Ravenclaw stood off to the side beside her housemate offering a slight smile very rarely and mainly just trying to stay away from the middle. With a smile the young professor hung her now animated sketch (gently of course, wouldn't want to disrupt the teens), on the center wall of her classroom before turning back towards the class.
"Thank you for the demonstration, your note for your class is on the desk. Now you all are gonna attempt the same. It doesn't have to be a horribly complicated image just something simple enough for you to imagine. And for an added incentive, the first person to have made a successfully moving image will be awarded a prize and house points. You may begin!"

Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:57 am
Three little birds sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

User Image
User Image

Class List:
Rhys Hamilton-Blake
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
Emma Bailey

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

[Wearing: Wearing] [With: Students] [Where: Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: First day!] [OOC:]

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:50 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

Hannah was happy to have Art as the first class of her week, and glad to see Professor Hawthorne again. Art and Muggle Art were two classes she always looked forward to, and being able to ease into her busy week with a creative exercise was a nice arrangement. "Hi, Professor," she said cheerily. "How was your summer? Here, I brought you a little care package from home."
Hannah handed the professor a nice-sized basket, which contained a container of homemade fudge, cookies, oatcakes, and a jar each of Mother Grey's blackberry and strawberry preserves.

Once class started, Hannah started taking notes, and watched how the professor did her work. When they were allowed to start the class activity, she took a small mirror from her bag, and set it so she could study her own face, and started composing the sketch she would draw in her sketchbook. Already there were drawings she'd been doing over the summer, various drawing exercises, and things she'd drawn because they caught her fancy. Starting with the shape of her face, Hannah lightly worked out an image in pencil.

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:59 am
Three little birds sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

User Image
User Image

¤ Artist ¤ Married ¤ Mother of Three

Tanna grinned and gave a slight wave to one of her two Hufflepuff girls, remembering Miss Grey a bit easier if only because of her older sister. Or perhaps a cousin? She really hadn't thought it polite to ask. She gave a slight chuckle at the young teens enthusiasm noting that even though it was an Art class, most students weren't very enthused by the early morning their first day back. "Hello Miss Grey, and my summer was quite lovely thank you for asking. Oh! You didn't have to-" The Scotswoman pinked a bit at receiving such a gift from her younger student not exactly used to such generosity. Generally if she received one it was from her older ones, specifically the ones just about to graduate after performing their NEWT's. Still, her curiosity got the better of her as she opened the picture perfect basket gasping at the goodies hidden within it. Already she could tell which treats she was going to have to hide from her young children and which she'd have to undeniably share with all. Perhaps she could keep the preserves in her office for a small time before it got discovered. "Thank you very much for the care package, Miss Grey." Tanna told the young girl honestly before placing the basket beneath her desk for the remainder of the class.
Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

[Wearing: Wearing] [With: Students] [Where: Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: First day!] [OOC:]

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Art - Monday @ 10:00am

Emma headed into art particularly happy despite it being a morning class. Ten in the morning wasn’t a big deal to her. Quidditch taught her to get up super early for practice. Yeah she was an over achiever to a point. “Morning Professor Hawthorne,” She greeted her happily as she took a seat next to her friend. Getting her pencil out, once class started she took down notes and scribbles throughout the class. It wasn’t until they were left to work on the sketch of her face that she got to work on that. Getting a mirror before lightly sketching the outline. She’d figure out what to sketch for homework later.

With: Class... Professor Hawthorne & Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

Fourth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces