Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Enchanting at Hogsmeade Memorial Parkspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No one... yet.spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, I hope he's here soon... I don't wanna get caught...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide felt his hand tug her own from her hair, and grimaced when she realized she'd pulled a bit of hair loose. Not that it mattered, her hair was so thick, but still. Besides, now that her hand wasn't tugging... her scalp sort of hurt right there. It was a low, dull ache, throbbing ever so slightly. When he made her look at him, she willed her eyes open, hoping that there weren't any tears to fall and, stupidly enough, that she hadn't smudged her eyeliner or mascara. Well... she supposed she might be a girl, after all, then. The thought was random, and ridiculous given the current situation. When he spoke, she wasn't sure what exactly he was trying to say... that she shouldn't feel bad for bringing it up? Because he should have already said something? Yeah, that would've been brilliant, she thought. It wouldn't have made a lick of difference to her, she'd have felt the same way, but how many other people were like that, how could he have known? Honesty might be the best policy, but it was pretty hard to remember that when honesty tended to chase people away. 'Hi, I'm a vampire,' was probably not an introduction most other people would take too kindly. She really should have just kept her mouth shut and waited for him to tell her... but then, things like that were usually harder to say, the longer the secret had been kept.

When his arms wrapped around her, she stiffened, unsure. She felt him breathe, and another odd, random thought popped in her head. Did vampires breathe? Or was it like a habit, something they couldn't kick because they were so used to it? She forced herself to relax, because really, this was... nice. Suddenly, the scent of salt water filled her nose, and she could hear the faint echo of waves crashing on a shoreline in her mind. In spite of all the horrible things that had happened that night at the Circus, him holding her on the beach was probably one of her favorite memories... once she'd stopped crying, of course. Although, crying didn't seem so horrible when you had someone to hold you. She made a little sound of protest when he pulled back, and then blushed. Well, that was silly of her. When he spoke, it brought a smile to her face, although her eyes were still wary and a little sad. She felt bad about everything, and she didn't really think he'd hurt her; she was pretty sure she'd hurt them both, which was not exactly a good precedent to start. But... he didn't want her to leave, so, maybe everything would be alright? Christopher Whitethorne... it was a lovely name, really. But... the last name sounded somewhat familiar. Whitethorne... she'd have to ask Michelle about it. Or maybe Damien; it sounded like one of those old family names. For now... she decided that, if he still wanted to go on a date, she was going to go on a date. And not say anything stupid, and enjoy herself.
                                                          "Uh... I'm Adalaide Blythe, fifth year Hufflepuff, I play Chaser on my house Quidditch team, and... I'm probably the least interesting witch you'll ever meet." Well, that was flattering. But, she sort of felt like it was true. She never really did anything interesting, did have any particularly interesting traits. She was The Plant Whisperer, how utterly boring was that? Even at the Circus, when people her own age and maybe even younger were fighting, she'd just... cast Body-Bind spells until she was in the clear. The spells had worked, but... she hadn't really been particularly brave. Boring and Timid. Great. Exactly what a boy wanted in a girl. She'd only been half kidding when she'd told Michelle she was certain that she'd bore him to death. Speaking of Michelle... maybe she actually had gone back to the castle. Ada didn't really see her just sitting out from that little debacle.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris chuckled at Ada's response that she was not interesting. Actually, it felt good to grin at the moment. He hadn't done a lot of that lately, mostly because of the fact that grinning showed off his canines. He then had a considering look on his face. "Trust me, I've been hanging around vampires for the last couple of years. If anything, being around normal people, that's actually more interesting to me. At least you eat normal food." He wasn't insulting Angel, to be honest. On the contrary, the fact that the older woman was around just proved to him that there was more than just the bar he looked at every night.

He pulled away a bit more, mostly to look around a bit. With his vision, he could see perfectly in the dark. He wondered briefly what they should do together. She had to have already eaten, he couldn't imagine that she had gone all day without. He settled on taking her hand and then gesturing around the park. "Well, how about we just take a walk around the park. I mean, I know it's nothing really fancy, but I figure you probably already ate, and while I can eat, it's... not as appealing." Wasn't that the truth. He could still eat, he just didn't get anything from it, and it just didn't have the same appeal to him anymore. Tasted different too. Guess that comes from having a different diet.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

--------------------------
State: Considering
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle had told Ada she was leaving, but honestly, she couldn't just leave! Her best friend in the hands of a man who could potentially be a blood thirsty killer? Nuh uh! Not happening. Sure Michelle put her own life in the hands of Tay all the time, but Tay would never hurt.... well her.... anyone else was totally up for grabs, but not her. It was one of the reasons Ronyo didn't try to go all knight in shining armor on her when she had Tay.

Michelle sighed and watched from the shadowy tree branch in which she sat. Ada couldn't see her but Chris... well if she was right, he probably could. Her stealth was good, but not good enough to avoid a vampire's eyes when all the cover she had was some shadows and a few branches and leaves. Especially when her pale skin, and white hair were practically a beacon for good eyesight. She shrugged anyways and just watched as he approached. So far so good, no battles, no blood drinking, and he didn't seem to have seen her. Of course this little dating paradise was quickly ruined.

Within minutes, Ada had brought up the fact of Gracie's..... death and Chris was... freaking out? Michelle blinked in utter surprise. The vampire boy didn't want to suck her best friend dry, and more importantly was 'the worst vampire you could ever meet'. Honestly that proved to calm her worries.... until Ada started crying. Michelle immediately hand her wand out and pointed straight at Chris' head. He made her best friend cry. She would fry him without a second thought. She was about to whisper the spell, when he stepped foreward to comfort Ada and put her in the line of fire. Silently, the Slytherin cursed and lowered her wand. Instead she pried at him with her eyes, wishing for what had to be the thousandth time that she could steal away into people's thoughts. She wanted him to know just how much she would kill him if he ever did anything to upset Ada again. For added effect (and mostly because he couldn't hear her thoughts and unless he looked up at her wouldn't be able to read them on her face), Michelle chucked a tiny twig towards him, aiming for his forehead. All the while, her glare, her threat, was still in place.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, I hope he's here soon... I don't wanna get caught...' spacespac

Adalaide giggled a bit. She personally thought that normalcy was a bit overrated, but she could see how a person could miss it if their life suddenly had a total lack. So, maybe tonight would be refreshing for him? She supposed that was better than being totally boring.

When he pulled away, she watched his face, curious as to what he was thinking. When he suggested that they simply walk around the park, she giggled.
                                                          "You asked me on a date and didn't have any idea what we were going to do?" When he took her hand, she gave his a small squeeze, hoping he knew she was just teasing a bit. Honestly, she wouldn't have had a single clue as to what to do if it'd been up to her. And she blushed and coughed a bit when he said that he'd assumed she'd already eaten. "Oh. Um, yeah. I ate." She didn't mention that she'd done so because she'd thought that it was unlikely a vampire was planning a dinner date. He could have, she supposed, but honestly, she would have felt really awkward sitting there eating while he just watched. His comment about eating not being appealing to him anymore was interesting, though. "So, does food just not taste as good, does it make you sick?" As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she wanted to slap herself. Brilliant. "I'm sorry. That was rude. Act like I didn't ask that. Let's, uh, let's walk. Look at some plants. Yeah." Adalaide found herself travelling towards a grouping of wilting foxgloves, her free hand reaching out to brush against them. Such a pity. Her eyes flashed. "I wonder if there are any night-blooming flowers... I mean, the greenery is still lovely, but it's a shame we can't see the flowers. They're so pretty when they bloom..." She realized that, once again, she'd said something that could potentially make him feel bad about the whole 'vampire' thing. She flushed. "Of course, there are plenty of flowers that do bloom at night, and really, they're a lot prettier on a whole. I just... most people don't think to plant them in gardens like this. It's sort of silly." Adalaide could go on for days about nocturnal plants; she'd always been an early-to-late evening sort of person, really. She had no trouble waking up in the mornings, but she was always happiest around dusk. And she absolutely loved night flowers. Her father had an entire section of the greenhouse dedicated to them, and they were her favorites. She wasn't sure why; they were just... there was something poetic about them.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris put on a bit of a sheepish grin when Ada asked him about him not having anything really planned. Well, she was kind of right, though as far as he could tell, it was actually better to have Ada have a say in what they did. Otherwise they would be hitting Tomes and Scrolls instead. Feeling her squeeze his hand, he scratched the back of his head a bit. "Well, you know, I was pretty sure you'd go running off into the night instead, actually." His tone was light and joking, but it had been a fear of his. So far however, it seemed to be going well. Or at least better than it did. Though the start had been rocky. When he was asked about food, he blinked. Well, that was unexpected. Then again, he had mentioned it. He gave a half-shrug. "It's different. It's not like it tastes bad, or well actually cooked meat does taste like it's burnt now, but it just..." He shrugged again, not having any real way to describe it. "You know how you can like a food when you're a kid, but then hate it as an adult? That's kind of what happened, I guess. And honestly, there's no real reason to apologize. I don't mind it as much as I used to. At least I'm not threatening to walk into the sunlight anymore." Which was truer than anything he knew. He'd never told anyone about how close he'd come to walking into the light of day when he found out about his mother's death. Only thing that stopped him was Arachnid that night, and now he was gone.

He watched Ada as she ran her hand over a foxglove plant. He almost felt bad about his limitations on his active hours. It wasn't like he could change them though. If anything, he wondered if there was a way he could possibly see about introducing them into the park. He'd have to ask the werewolf, though, and hope he didn't rip him apart. He'd only met Jason once or twice, but the herbalist was downright crotchety when it came to vampires. "I couldn't tell you if there were any, to be honest. I'm not out here that often, and I don't exactly know that much about plants besides the more obvious ones." He watched her talk about plants though, fully entranced. She must love them, he realized. If anything, he was definitely going to go visit the crotchety wolf now, if only to learn about nocturnal flowers. He thought Ada might appreciate it. "You really love plants, don't you?" It was about that time when he felt something hit him in the head. His eyes shot up and looked around. Something silver seemed to be in the tree just a bit away, and unless he missed his guess, that had to be Ada's best friend. Giving the tree a slight nod, he looked back toward Ada. If anything, Michelle would hopefully know that he saw and acknowledged that she was watching out for the smaller teen, and Chris couldn't fault her at all in that.

Because maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 am
User Image

Adalaide flushed a bit when Chris actually answered her question, tilting her head at how odd his explanation sounded. She supposed that it made sense, and of course a person whose actual diet consisted of blood would think raw, bloody meat tasted better than anything cooked. The thought made her wrinkle her nose a bit, her eyes sparkling n amusement. It was a good thing she wasn't a Vegan or something like that. They might have an issue then.

His talk of previously wanting to walk into the sun disturbed her. What had happened to him, that he'd wanted to kill himself? His brother didn't really look all that much older than he did, if he did at all, so Chris hadn't been a vampire very long... She bit her lip. She hoped that those feelings were truly behind him, but she wasn't going to pry. That was sort of personal for a first date. And things had already been too serious tonight. She'd much rather focus on the casual, more relaxed conversation.

She hadn't really been asking him, specifically, if there were any night-bloomers in the garden. He'd hardly know, after all. And of course he didn't know much about plants on the whole, because no one did. Because plants were, for some reason, boring to most people. Ada didn't quite understand it, but then, she didn't understand a lot of things. She sighed, somewhat sadly, at that thought.
                                                          "I really do. My dad's a Potioneer, and he's always been really interested in plants. He likes finding new uses in potions for various plants, so he studies them constantly. Our greenhouse is huge. And my mum is a muggle, her sister was a witch and she always wished she could have been one, too. She loves working in the Greenhouse with my dad because she feels like... like she's closer to him. It's the only 'magical' thing that they can really do together. I grew up in that Greenhouse. I potted my first Mandrake when I was seven, spent most of my childhood drawing the flowers and helping them grow. So... it's sort of like stepping into my childhood. I love Herbology because when I'm in that class I feel like I'm home." Her voice trailed off, sounding wistful, and her hand trailed away from the wilted foxgloves, a small smile on her face. "We should explore. Even if there aren't any flowers, I bet there's a ton of really interesting greenery..." She trailed off again, blushing. "Er, well, interesting to me. It'll probably just look like a bunch of leaves to you... um... we could do something else if you like." Ada hadn't been to the Park before, so she'd never gotten to investigate what sort of plants grew there. She supposed she might have gotten a little carried away with herself. She'd have to come back another time and explore... probably on her own, since none of her friends shared her plant obsession. Such was the trouble of having such an odd hobby. Her friends like casting spells; she preferred pruning. That wasn't really so weird, was it?

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris smiled a bit. In all actuality, he enjoyed learning new things, if for no other reason than he did so when he was alive. Yes, a part of him actually missed school and the deadlines with classes and such, but unless he could go to a muggle university with night classes, he could never do it. Not again, anyway. He looked over to the Hufflepuff when she described her family, and only a slight pang made him realize he missed the rest of his. It wasn't the sharp pain of years ago, but more like a dull ache. "At least it's good that your mum has a chance to be able to do things like that. I know some families that wouldn't even let a muggle near anything magical, if for no other reason than they shouldn't know. I was the same way with books. My father owns a publishing house, and I grew up reading a lot of things from his library, since he tends to bet a copy of a lot of books he publishes. He's had to charm a lot of them to shrink so they'd all fit, and he never once complained about me reading any of it, even when it was discovered I had no magic. I think it was because otherwise we'd have nothing in common." He recalled all of the times he'd spent in his father's study reading while his father worked, and it made him hurt a bit that he hadn't seen him in years, but then again, he hadn't found a way to explain what had happened to him.

When she suggested doing something else, he shook his head. "No, it's fine. I actually don't mind learning something new. If anything, it makes me think and try to expand my knowledge of plantlife. Dunno if it would stick, but always worth a try." Of all the books in his father's study, he'd never really read anything about plants, so he was actually interested in hearing from someone that loved them about the subject. Call him a nerd, but he just enjoyed that. Okay, so maybe his reason for listening had a lot to do with Ada as well, but that was alright, right?

Because maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

Adalaide smiled when Chris talked about his father's books. It sounded lovely; there were a lot of parents who disowned or just ignored their children if they turned out to have no magic. That his father hadn't was a good thing. She remembered back when she hadn't been sure she'd be magical... it'd been hard, knowing that there was a chance that, because her mother was a muggle, she might not possess magic. It was very rare, but it did happen at times. Sometimes the non-magical genes just... won. Ada noticed a somewhat sad, wistful undertone to his voice, and wondered if he hadn't seen his father in a while... She gave his hand a small squeeze, and smiled. "My dad was always more than happy to let my mum come in where she could; that's sort of how they fell in love, actually. My Aunt Hanna was a witch in his year, they were best friends. One Summer, they decided they were going to spend a month at each other's houses, so he could see what it was like to live with Muggles and she could see what it was like to live with wizards. He stayed with mum's family first, and she was totally amazed by him. So, when it was time for them to go to his house, she begged and begged to be allowed to go with them... everyone said yes, and by the time school started back up, they were dating." Ada's parents were some of the most amazingly loving people she'd ever known. All her life, when she thought about love and romance, all she'd ever wanted was to find someone who looked at her the way her father did her mother... her tummy fluttered a bit when she realized that the expression on Chris' face when he'd first approached her tonight had been almost exactly that. A light blush spread on her cheeks, and she realized that confronting him about being a vampire seemed to have broken the ice and bridged the gap between them; since he'd reassured her that he did still want to be on a date with her, she didn't think she'd stuttered once. That was... odd. But definitely in a good way.

When he mentioned being interested in learning more about the plants in the garden, she giggled a bit, her free hand going to her mouth, her eyes sparkling.
                                                          "You might want to be careful with that... it seems simple enough, but in an hour you'll wish you'd never said anything. I'll talk your ears off and you'll fall asleep standing up from boredom." She said it, but for once, she was mostly teasing, and didn't really feel like it was true. Her nose wrinkled when she realized that Chris was... kind of geeky. He might actually, honestly enjoy listening to her go on about the garden... or at least enjoy it longer than most other people would. Her inner self shrugged. It made sense that she'd go for the quiet, geeky type; that's what her father was like, and weren't girls supposed to like men who reminded them of their dad? And she loved her dad, wouldn't trade him for any other man in the world, so of course she'd be even more likely to go for a guy like him... of course, Chris wasn't exactly like her father, it was really just a vague resemblance, a similarity in their demeanor. Her father was confident, and outgoing... Chris seemed much more like her in that regard. Quiet, shy. Sweet. Her hand squeezed his again, and her eyes lit up as she spotted a faint splash of color a ways away. "This way," she told him, tugging him along to the pale yellow-orange flowers she'd found. Her smiled widened as she looked at them... their petals were the color of sunbeams shining through the clouds. "These are Datura; they're called Angel's Trumpets commonly. I planted and grew one of these myself for a friend Summer before last... although the one I gave her wasn't this color, this is more of a sunbeam, and the one I gave her was bright yellow..." Her eyes sparkled as she touched the blooms gently. "I've always thought it's funny that they're called Angel's Trumpets, because a long time ago they were considered 'witch weeds,' like mandrake and nightshade were. It's hard to image something that looks like a sunbeam being associated with witchcraft, at least the sort that Muggles were accusing people of during the Burnings. But they're deadly poisonous... and very useful in potions, according to my dad. They're not commonly used because they're supposed to be very tricky, but he's found a few uses for them..." The color really was lovely... she realized suddenly that Chris hadn't seen an actual sunbeam in a long time. How sad, to have no sunlight... but then, most people went their whole lives without bothering to appreciate the moon. So it was all a matter of perspective, really.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:56 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The night cold winds seared across the skies and left a frigid trail of chills across the wake of his flesh, left it rippling, even under his thick jacket bundled tight and lined with fur inside. The clouds were thick, and they hung low in the dark skies, he couldn’t see a star for miles, even the moon hid its face behind the thicket up above. It was darker because of it too; it had taken a while for his crystal blue eyes to adjust to the darkness while he waited. Out of nervous habit, he popped the joints on his knuckles but stopped before he could finish all ten fingers—it had been a hard habit to break, after all. He was in a secluded corner of the park, perched on a bench in solace and far from where any wandering children might find him. As far as he knew, he was all alone out here, at least, until Grace found him (if she wasn’t already here, anyway.)

He’d sent her an owl not but a few hours ago, right at dusk, to ensure she’d receive the letter and have ample time to decide to get ready and meet him, or ditch any plans she had beforehand and meet him anyway (because really, it’s not like she wasn’t going to come!) A small smile played at his lips; Dominic was still a bit off beat, but he’d slept (through the use of his mother’s potions) and she hadn’t even known he’d taken them either! He felt guilty for taking advantage of her busied time, tirelessly tending to the patients as students and professors dropped, one after the other. He gone in and snatched it, but at least he slept. It made it easier to eat, too, and he finally found himself filling out again.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 15
Secluded Bench of Hogsmeade Park
impatiently waiting
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie slid silently through the night air, blue watching for the one she could never be without. She missed him, she was terrified of what he doing to himself. Every time she saw him, he seemed that much closer to death. She spotted the snake that held her fascination and immediately drifted over to him, sliding cold fingers down his cheek silently, and looking at him. There wasn't a doubt in her mind, she would have come to him even if he asked for her in the middle of the day. She would do it.

Offering him a small smile, she leaned down to press her lips to his sweetly.
                                                            "Good evening." She whispered breathlessly. Her eyes had quickly snatched up the fact that he wasn't as skinny as he had been at the beginning of the year, but she made no mention of it. Instead she just smiled at him and listened to the steady rythm of his heart. She hadn't missed the way it had sped up just slightly at the touch of her lips, and she knew if her own still beat it'd do the same for just the mere sight of him.

Giggling suddenly, Gracie tugged him from his spot on the bench and pulled him into a swirling circle. Being near him made her giddy and she couldn't help herself as she finally fell against his chest giggling uncontrollably and clinging to him happily.

For now, she had pushed the thoughts and fears from her mind. Her worries about his health and his family were shoved into a dark corner of her mind. Her fears of the future buried in the mud. She would uncover them sooner or later but for now, she just wanted to be happy in his arms. She didn't want to think about what she could never have with him, and even more so the eternity she would have to spend without him.

For now, she just curled her body against his and breathed in his delicious scent. He was hers right here and right now. He was hers for the rest of his life hopefully, and he was here with her. That was all that mattered.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:17 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He sighed and shifted uncomfortably on the bench, the hard, straight wooden surface offered little comfort to his bones as he sat there and waited. He propped his elbow on the armrest and leaned the weight of his skull on his hand, delicately placing his chin between his palm while his eyes shifted left and right. He’d almost felt the urge to check his pocket watch, but, he knew that wouldn’t help (it never does.) He hadn’t ever even heard her coming, much less, seen her. But he felt the cold grace of compassion slide against his cheek. He jumped, only a little, just enough to inch his head back and see bright, twinkling red hair hover closer. Sparks ignited as their eyes met, and hasty, greedy lips pulled her in for a deep kiss; hers was sweet, pure, and understanding, while he was demanding, lustful, and commanding, even as he pulled away to look her in the eyes and smile at her soft words. He barely registered them at all, but her voice echoed in his mind. So long, it’s been, too long, to be true.

He held her, his arms wrapped around her waist even as he sat on the edge of his seat on the bench. But all of a sudden, she pulled him from his seat with more vigor than he anticipated, and he jumped to his feet to not stumble forward flat on his face and tripped over his shoes as he shuffled to gather himself, but she twirled and his eyes widened from the sheer surprise and he staggered trying to keep up with her until all at once, he snaked his arms around her hips and lifted her off her feet, just to swing her one time full around.
”Guess you missed me, huh?” He smirked, but a smile was threatening to take control.

She was tucked gently against his chest, and his arms swept up to cradle her daintily, as if he could ever possibly break her (he’d never want to take the chance.) The unmistakable crème of French sweets and chocolates and honey swirled about him; even throughout it all, the boy never could deny himself the taste of something sweet. Even if it was just a little. A soft kiss graced the crown of her head as hugged her; she was so cold, it made him want to smother her, to warm her, to trick himself into thinking he could actually help. Dominic had to admit, it was different being with someone who didn’t need him, didn’t depend on him for the slightest thing, could leave him with nothing to stop her. It was scary, it was wild, but it was what he loved most about her.
”How’ve you been? I’ve missed you,

“You know how bloody horrible it is not to have you in class anymore? I think I’ve fallen asleep in everything, it’s all so ruddy boring now. I have half a mind to just graduate this year and go play professional, but,

“I don’t want an angry girlfriend stalking me at nights trying to make me regret leaving her behind at Hogwarts for two more lousy years.”
He chuckled. It was a joke, of course—not that he hadn’t seriously considered it, but—as far as she could tell, it was nothing more than a joke.

╔═══════════════════╗
Seclusion of Hogsmeade Park
swirling with Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie was somewhat surprised by the intensity of the kiss Dominic trapped her in. It was almost as if he was begging for her to be closer, trying to suck her in and hold her close to him forever more, and she wanted it so bad. She wanted to be trapped at his side for the rest of her days, locked in the love she felt pouring from him every second of their time spent together.

A squeal of delight emanated from her as he captured her hips and twirled her off the ground. Sometimes she hated being so short, but then he reminded her just how wonderful it was when he was next to her.. When she was back on her own two feet she giggled and bounced up to kiss him quickly.
                                                            "More than you could ever imagine my dear." She whispered. She tilted her head back to look up at him and giggled quietly. He had to have grown another inch or so since summer. Even with him losing so much weight (albeit gaining some back now), he was growing taller with every passing day.

It was just another sick reminder that he was growing up, growing older, and he would leave her behind one day. She gulped and pushed those thoughts away, instead offering him a small smile and breathing in his scent. The scent of sweets had become a calming factor in her life. Just one whiff of him, and her worries were pushed away... at least for the time being.

"Not being able to go to class is the worst thing imaginable." She said frowning slightly at his suggestion and rolling her eyes. "No leaving me behind Dom!" She whispered, a little more fiercly than she should have. She forced a laugh from her throat, trying to play it off as a joke, but the worry of him sooner or later leaving her was still to fresh in her mind.

It wasn't easy trying to forget that she was stuck at 14 forever, and worse, that he would grow old and die without her by his side. How had she gotten herself into this mess of a life.... unlife?

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:23 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He barely withheld the small bout of laughter that sung harmoniously off of his teasing tongue. She had to tilt her head back just to look up at him, and in turn, he dipped his head forward to capture her eyes in his own fixed gaze. Her sweet voice trickled along the back of his neck and it was all he could do not to buckle under weak knees. Still, he managed a laugh and shrugged his shoulders as his attention swayed, cast itself upon the shadowy park, only crickets and owls cut through the silence.

”Of course you would say that, and you always wondered why you weren’t in Gryffindor.” He smiled, because either way, he was happy she wasn’t in Gryffindor. It sure made everything a whole mess easier, considering. ”You’ve got to be barmy, not attending classes sounds like a dream to me, and sleeping all day; hell bloody yeah, I think I could live with that.” As much as he wanted to think it was all as brilliant as it sounded, he knew how hard it was, how hard it must be. He’d never survive, not really. Not without the sun, not without his broom, or a bat in his hand and a bludger in the skies. But he shrugged again, he didn’t want to dwell on this—he knew where it might lead.

”Aw, Grace, you can’t think I’d ever actually leave you?” He gasped, shocked, almost accusingly, too. But the grin broke the barrier anyway, and he looked away and tried not to roll his eyes at himself. Why was so it hard to keep a poker face around her? The thought faded as he leaned in, his warm lips draped across hers for a gentle kiss. ”God, it’s been too long.”

“What took you so long, anyway? I was almost starting to get all paranoid—thought you might’ve fallen asleep too, and no one would’ve even known, for a while anyway.”
His discomfort tugged at the lines of his lips as he snaked his arms around her waist. Everyone had been talking about the plague that had struck the castle, but nobody really knew the truth, only the lies and the rumors that manifested out of fear. ”Tch, and to make matters worse, it looks like it’s Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw’ll be winning the cups. We blew it this year.” He shrugged, tried not to seem like he cared, but really, this bothered him more than anything else, than everything else. He blamed himself entirely, but, he probably wasn’t the only one on the team who felt that way, they all did, he was sure.

╔═══════════════════╗
with Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie rolled her eyes at him. He was right of course. She had always wondered why she wasn't in Gryffindor... but she did know why in the back of her mind. She wasn't brave or courageous. Not at all.

She smiled up at him slyly and kissed his cheek sweetly. Her lips brushing against his ear lightly as she whispered.
                                                            "You know I could make it so you sleep all day." She teased, pulling away to wink at him and giggle. She would never seriously consider that.... mostly, but it was funny to tease him. She knew he didn't really want it. Who would ask for this condition after all?

Her eyebrow raised subtly at his shocked gasp. As if it was some sin for her to even think for a moment he'd leave her. Didn't he see though? He would have to leave her eventually. She would look 14 for the rest of her existence. She couldn't be anything for him the way she was. She shook her head slightly and just offered him a small smile before he distracted her with a kiss.
                                                            "Hmm...."

She hummed softly and slid her arms around his neck before kissing the tip of his nose with a giggle.
                                                            "Far to long." She replied. "I've been busy studying for OWLs and such. You know I do still have to take those." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully along with her sarcastic remark before pressing her lips back against for another few moments. She couldn't help herself. He was right when he said it had been too long. It felt like she hadn't seen him in a millennium.

"You won you're last game though didn't you? Slytherin isn't falling to Gryffindor status yet." She smield warmly at her adorable boyfriend and fluttered dark lashes over bright eyes rapidly for a moment. "And you weren't hurt this season right? At least not to badly?" She tried to keep up on Quidditch as much as she could, since she couldn't watch his games, she at least wanted to make sure he was doing well and not getting maimed out there. She would never be able to forgive herself if he got seriously injured when she couldn't even run to his side and comfort him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

At the thought of sleeping all day, a hearty laughed romped past his lips as he shook his head.
”Oyea, that’s be brilliant, make it so I never have to get out of bed, I think I might like that too much—just so long as you promise to bring whatever deliciousness you cook up to wherever I’m sleeping, and we’ll call it even.” He winked playfully, he knew she’d never let him get away with staying in bed all day. He was, at heart, a lazy, lazy, lazy boy. If it hadn’t been for the constant, rigorous expectations set upon him, he’d probably be a fat slob. The thought alone made him stiffen and straighten his posture as he blinked the illusion away. ”Uuhh,”

For a second there, it was almost like he forgot everything, where he was, and what he was doing. ”Owls, tha’s hell that is right there, I’m not looking forward to ‘em one bloody bit.” He huffed in dismay, his brows furrowed and tucked shadows in his blue eyes as he gazed down upon her. He smirked when she had jutted her tongue out at him, instinctively, his fingers snapped forward close to her lips, as if to try and catch her tongue. ”Stick that tongue out at me and I’ll bite it, just you wait.” He was teasing, of course, he had a lot of lost time to make up for.

”Yeah, we won, thank God Jaslyn got it when she did, I wasn’t exactly looking forward to a long match against Gryffindor.” He shook his head and sighed pitifully. ”Have you heard? Most of their team is in the hospital wing. That means they’ve got a team of mostly reserves—makes for a lousy game, especially when they keep fighting each other. Or at least, that’s what it looks like on the field.” It wasn’t real fighting, anyway, just bickering, but he could almost sense it. Maybe he was just imagining things? But it was so surreal. It reminded him of being on the team with Virgil. The prat with the audacity; he almost wanted to huff at the thought. ”And I’m fine, Grace, I swear,

“I barely got hit all season, except from my own bludgers.”
He rolled his eyes at the notion. ”And besides, it’s not like I ever have to wait my turn at the hospital wing. The team gets their own beds, remember? And it does kind of help having my mum staffed, so, don’t worry.” As much as he tried to comfort her concerns, he only worsened his own. The mention of his mum brought a twinge of a frown to his lips, but maybe she wouldn’t notice? After all, he wasn’t exactly smiling while he was talking about the quidditch games, so, maybe it wasn’t as obvious as he thought. ”But anyway, how have you been? Anything interesting in your days…” Night—ugh—he should’ve said night.

╔═══════════════════╗
with Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

XxXDevil-Chan