Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread - Updated August 22nd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:03 pm
We can wait. :3 Get that nice fresh pride smell. I plan on posting the pride approval today, so shouldn't be too long of a wait. O:
And thanks! I thought it was quite amazing. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:55 pm
Hopefolly

Sure, I think that'd work out perfectly! Gives Damu the opportunity to get into some different non-nature related sort of danger.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 pm
Schnee is up now, so if you want to start, or me just say so!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
Schnee is up now, so if you want to start, or me just say so!

Woohoo! that's great to hear. =D

Sorry for the wait. Super busy week, but back to posting. ~

Would you mind? <3 I'd appreciate it!

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 pm
Here we go!

I do apologize if he seems a bit odd or boring, I'm still working out his personality!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 am
Nonsense, Kiya. XD He's lovely.

Annnd bump for this thread! Might add some more SoA later, but for now I am off to do other things. ~

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 pm
Updated! ~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 pm
Guh, so many SoA I want to plot with XD
-takes things one at a time-

Rieseln, while not dark-pelted and kind of lacking in fun, ruin-y markings, is a seer. She's a very sweet, unassuming girl who is a little tired of her pride and wants to roam the rouge lands like her father did for a while. She just needs that extra push to do so. I think if she had a vision in which she met Gever, she'd be curious enough to wander out a ways from her pride to find him, and from there he could lure her to the Nergui with promises of adventure and a change of pace from her rather boring life. She's very impressionable and could very possibly end up staying there if their beliefs click...I can't say that they would, but even if they didn't it would be interesting to see if she'd try to escape or end up a slave. I'm not sure if Gever would find her desirable for a fling, but there's lots of RP potential here even if he doesn't wanna tap that.

Sebor just joined the Stormborn and I'd like to get her more RP. Asban could be a fun RP or two, since she's a bit of a grump and would find his sweet-talking to be first funny, then annoying. A possible friend to Meshindi, since she's pretty calm, if a bit of a grumpy gal. She can RP with any thralls you have as well if you're looking to get them some general RP. She's not the type to look down on anyone for their rank, and might be a breath of fresh air to them.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 pm
SilverLutz

SUP GURL. HIT ME WIT ALL YO RPZ.

For Rieseln: Like you said, there's a lot of stuff up in the air, but I definitely want to do this! If nothing else, they should be an interesting string of RPs. Gever is currently preoccupied in an RP with Dranis' girl, Alamae, who as you may remember he is assigned to convert from the last ORP. After that, he has one with Shia's boy, Byu, for the same reason. Then, one with Gable, where he'll either get a pat on the back or get his a** beat depending on how the other RPs go.

Since his mood will depend heavily on the outcome of those RPs, and since I don't know what that outcome will be, I should probably wait to RP him in something that's also so potentially plot-heavy. If you're not up for waiting, that's cool. If you are, I will put her on his list of RPs under the one with Gable and put him on hold otherwise until then?

For Sebor : Sure thing for Asban. Any specifics on where / how you want it set up? He actually still needs a "JRP" to get certed, come to think of it. Herpaderpa.

Meshindi is out on his first rawr doing viking stuff RP, then he has at least three others to follow that, but if you want I can put an RP with her on the list for when he returns? He could definitely use some contrast to the brutes he spends most of his time with. Again, if you don't wanna wait, that's cool.

As for thrall RP, I'm not sure they'd even make it 10 posts, but we could RP her with Tyst if the potential inability to use it for breedings doesn't bother you?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:30 pm
I don't mind waiting at all =D Quality stuff is worth waiting for. Just hit me up when he's ready and we'll see what happens with them. Definitely put her on his list.

For Stormborn! Nope, no specifics. She's just finished her JRP but it's been in the works for quite a while, since May, I think, so we can have her been in the pride for a few weeks or so, still getting the feel of how everything works. I could start that one, if you wanted. And again, waiting is perfectly fine with me! After her encounters with Asban she could thrall it up with Tyst. And that's no problem if it's not very long. I can always do a quick SRP to make up for the length should I want to use it for breeding down the line.

Hopefolly

And GURL PLZ I GOT SO MANY MORE but we'll stick with these two for now XD;; Curse you having so many fun lions.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:37 pm
SilverLutz

Sounds good to me! I would love if you could start the SB one. :3 I'll put the others on my list for them I am now keeping in word because organization is a beautiful thing. I have free time today, actually, so I'm working on posts now and should have one for our Nchi RP soon too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:04 pm
Hopefolly

So many options! But I have only two proposals, though one of them involves many possibilities.

First, Vigo is joining Kitwana'antara, and I am going to attempt to get him as many flings as possible in order to bring the cubs back to the pride. I'm aware this will take the mother being willing to let the cubs go with him, and he'll be up-front about the reason he wants cubs to take back. He has no mate, and probably never will (unless something AMAZING happens, but that won't be any time soon). He would be very respectful, would stay through the pregnancy, provide for her and the cubs until they were weaned, then take them home.

I have four girls I was interested in that I thought might be willing to go along with this. Those four are: Ava (he would endure being talked over all the time), Mto, Renzi, and Sen. Right now he only has ONE usable rp, but that can be remedied if I put my mind to it. (Which I would, lol.) Would any of them be interested in this plot?

Second, I thought I would offer my newest pretty to your Roho! Kalle would look pretty with him, I think, and his background of being raised by a lioness/leopard pair might make him amenable to a romance with a leopardess? Just a thought. She's utterly and completely blank, except that I have decided she has long, luxurious, beautiful whiskers. Beyond that, I dunno much about her! What are your thoughts?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:45 pm
Talencia

Hello there!

For Vigo: I genuinely wish I had someone for him! ): Especially because I've been wanting someone in that pride for a while. But I'm assuming when you say upfront about taking them back you mean to boost the numbers because of the disease, and none of them would mate with someone from a place that is essentially plagued for fear they might catch it. (I'm OOCly aware the disease somehow can't be transmitted through mating, but they wouldn't believe this enough from an IC standpoint to risk it.)

For Kalle: I am definitely up for this! I would love for him to find a leopard mate, actually. BD I had planned on keeping him on hold until the RPs with his new "parents" are done, which obviously I don't need to fill you in on. XD He grew from cub to adult OOCly, so he can be played as an adult whenever aside from that. We can work them meeting anyway you'd like -- something low key and casual or a bit more on the adventurous side. I'm down with anything for this guy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:59 pm
Hopefolly
Hello there!

For Vigo: I genuinely wish I had someone for him! ): Especially because I've been wanting someone in that pride for a while. But I'm assuming when you say upfront about taking them back you mean to boost the numbers because of the disease, and none of them would mate with someone from a place that is essentially plagued for fear they might catch it. (I'm OOCly aware the disease somehow can't be transmitted through mating, but they wouldn't believe this enough from an IC standpoint to risk it.)

For Kalle: I am definitely up for this! I would love for him to find a leopard mate, actually. BD I had planned on keeping him on hold until the RPs with his new "parents" are done, which obviously I don't need to fill you in on. XD He grew from cub to adult OOCly, so he can be played as an adult whenever aside from that. We can work them meeting anyway you'd like -- something low key and casual or a bit more on the adventurous side. I'm down with anything for this guy.

Awww, he'd assure them he was immune and wouldn't have been allowed to roam unless he was, but I do understand how ICly that wouldn't be much assurance. (Clearly this could be a problem for him!)

Concerning Roho and Kalle, oooh, this could be interesting! Do I have your AIM? (Or do you have AIM?) Twould be easier to talk possible plots that way. I was also hoping to find her a pride to become part of, which would be something else to discuss! (My AIM is Taradsoftwing.)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm
Here you go!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers