Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:57 pm
For Creo, since I heard he was helping Jabari x Hadeth with cubs.
If he wants to have a fling with Jabari that's all good but I'd rather don't see her having kids- unless they are given to Hadeth straight to raise and give them milk.
BUT. I have several girls that can help him with flings. He has the pick ;]

Lioness:
[ Jabari ] - Would have Hadeth take care of them ALL. He could keep one if he asks Hadeth xD; and she agrees. lol

Leopardess:
[ Aadia ], Kuroi'Nera Oracle bound, she wouldn't mind splitting the litters or kindling a relationship

Cheeturs: ( Since Hadeth is cheexlep )
[ Shun ] - Roguelands, she would be frightened to have any of the cubs leave her but if he was kind about it, I don't think she'd mind
[ Sultana ] - En Gedi, she would like to keep most of the cubs
[ Unnamed XD ] - She is an adol, but my journal is outdated, so is her sister below , May be a successor for a Chinese pride and she wouldn't want to keep a cub unless its worthy
[ Jing ] - She is an adol, but my journal is outdated, would like to keep contact/relationship and split litters
[ Ellephora ] - Seer ( Mother is Goddess of Gravity ) , Creo can keep all the kids because she is crazy
[ Ami ] - Intense plot, Princess of Kuroi'Nera. He could work something out with her so split litters are possible or all of them depending on plot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 pm
I can offer her?
User Image  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:30 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Yes you may! What's she like?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 am
magnadearel
~Kiana_Nala~

Yes you may! What's she like?

She's pretty much a blank slate. Lol. She never gets to interact with others. X3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:58 am
Does Tassul mind hybrids? If so I have a few other species, and maybe a lion though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 pm
Chi Sohma
Does Tassul mind hybrids? If so I have a few other species, and maybe a lion though.

She's pretty open. I'm really looking for the right male to fit her plottage, so specie really is secondary. Toss 'em in here with pics and personalities please!  

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:18 pm
If you don't have a mate for her, I got [ Roho Sila ]
For Breedings, I got a male which is Roho's dad [ Tsukuoru ]

[ Jemmnu ] Is Thamani's dad who has babies with everyone. They come from the brotherhood pride. All males. He is smooth with the ladies, mysterious and treats them like gold when their with him but gone the next day. He may come around and visit or take a cub.

[ Thamani ], is naive and a sweet heart. He has a skin condition and cant be out in the sun. He acts more like a girl than a guy, so he is shy and polite...

If you want action, [ Carnage ] is the one you'd go for. He will rape/be the eviliest of evil. Or abusive and leave you. He has no heart, but he can sure act the part well. Til he gets in your brain and uses you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:54 pm
Chi Sohma

She doesn't yet, but I've been focused on her first litter. We could rp them and see how they hit it off. So far, she hasn't shown any romantic interest in females, but that may change with her male encounter.
What is Tsukuoru like? Other one I might be interested in is Jemmnu.
The other two sadly don't fit what I'm looking for.

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:39 pm
magnadearel
Chi Sohma

She doesn't yet, but I've been focused on her first litter. We could rp them and see how they hit it off. So far, she hasn't shown any romantic interest in females, but that may change with her male encounter.
What is Tsukuoru like? Other one I might be interested in is Jemmnu.
The other two sadly don't fit what I'm looking for.

Tsukouru once cared about a sister from the Amazon pride, but they were not allowed to see each other and things went south quickly. He vowed that he would help a sister if they promise to care for the cubs as he knows that female love can not produce children. He is kind, a story teller and he is a giant ... so like a big teddy bear, very nice lion. He is in the Bahari pride, but this could take place before he left to join them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:48 pm
Chi Sohma

How would he feel when he found out she was from the same pride? There could be a bit of drama there that might be fun. Would he be ok if she kept all the cubs?  

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:10 pm
magnadearel
Chi Sohma

How would he feel when he found out she was from the same pride? There could be a bit of drama there that might be fun. Would he be ok if she kept all the cubs?

The owner no longer plays there. But yes, she could keep them all :] Because Im thinking he has that 'im sorry i loved-" but then already lost her ( the other girl ) because he slept with this one? Then doesnt see either of them so lose/lose situation xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 pm
Chi Sohma

Tassul will tell him exactly what she's looking for and expects out of him. Cubs, once she has those she'll head back to her pride and never look for him again.

I'd like her to meet Roho, perhaps the day before she leaves? Kind of nervous excited need someone to talk to? XD
Then I'd like to see how she hits it off with Tsukuoru. I think his sweet personality would put her at ease, and make her unwary for the next time.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:35 pm
Bump! Page 1 has officially up been updated!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:05 pm
I think all your blank slates need to come to Sikukuu. Your blank slate hyena boy could be a relative of my Jacundi, your blank slate hyena girl could be sweet on Jacundi, and your GORGEOUS WD boy could take a liking to my Dauer. All in Sikukuu, yus. ::grins::

Seriously though, if any of this appeals, let me know! I've always thought it might be fun to have our hyenas be related, as they resemble each other.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:36 pm
Talencia

I think I know the hyena boy you're talking about lol. Every time I see him I do a double take. XD But show me pics. I had been thinking about mating my two rogue hyenas, I just haven't had any motivation. They haven't let me peg down personalities either. They could visit Sikukuu, but I'm not sure they would stay. They haven't even met IC.

Which WD?!?! XD They are all pretty. Who's Dauer?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff