Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Ponies on Promenade (Prom Matchmaker RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:26 pm
Kiwi's cheeks were burning as Ying's arms unexpectedly wrapped around him. But regardless of his own embarrassment, he was glad she had accepted. He carefully embraced her back, trying not to focus on the other horsemen crowding the booth. "I look forward to it!"

And with a small smile he let her go, accepting the flower she offered.

chimarii
slightly late tag, but Ying you are so precious QQ <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm
Eitri chuckled and put his hands on his hips, puffing his chest out. "Forgive me then, miss," he replied, apologetically; though still chuckling a little. "Some might take it as a compliment, though."

He stroked his chin. "Do you have a date, then? Or are you leaving it to Ying to find a handsome man to sweep you off your feet?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 pm
"Such notes should be made in your head," Guowei chuckled at the idea of a scroll filled with information about various people. It was either really creepy or really smart, "Please relax..." And he looked pretty relaxed until Bao Yu mentioned blind dates.

"I'm afraid that I would have to decline," He looked a little nervous as he eyed the list with a sheepish smile; this was a rather unconventional way of signing up for a blind date - normally, parents would be the ones signing up their children, but he figured that there must not be a lot of parents around... Ah.

There was that ache in his chest again, but he continued to smile, "I will be attending the event, and I look forward to seeing you there, but I wish to go solo."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 am
Nergui understood commitment and honor, so when Eitri turned her down she didn't let it phase her. It did sound as though he were sorry about it, and offered the promise of a dance. One she would certainly take him up on. At his suggestion she sign up as well she turned to look out among the currently gathered crowed, considering. "You know, I may have to." Dark lips pursed, gaze flicking from one stallion to the next.

Excusing herself with a smile, the mare left Eitri to deal with his mistakenly calling one of their soldiers a child, weaving among the small crowd until she found the sign up form. Taking the marker, she jotted her name down, then added a small note beside it. While she considered many of the women of the Clans beautiful, and a handful friend, she would much prefer a date of the male persuasion.

Her task finished, she returned to the blacksmith and the mare he was still talking to. "Siska, nice to see you again." She barely knew the other woman beside having shared the same clan, and standing beside her in battle. She'd actually had to ask around for her name. Nergui was determined to keep track of those from Death though, and that included Siska, among the others that were returning to them from various outposts.

Lolternative

darkheartedsorrow

Chimarii

1. Saiyuri
2. Siska - Sempais
3. Eitri - ladies only.
4. Thrain
5. Jing - oh myyyyy
6. Mmur - ALL THE DATES
7. Nergui -Stallions only.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 am
Ying sighed, growing tired with Tseng's shortsighted vision of prom. "It does not have to be romantic, but from what I am told, it sometimes leads that w-way!"

Nkosazana chimed in and Ying said, "But think how much more intimidating it would be without a date! A whole sea of people and nobody to talk to and keep you company!" She scratched the back of her neck and said, "Though ... maybe that is because I am most skittish."

Seeing as Kiwi had returned her sentiments, she began talking hurriedly with him about outfit choices. She had heard it was circus themed this year- did they want to do a theme outfit? Conquest? Famine? It was all so exciting!

Oh- she'd almost forgotten! "Tseng could you um ... could you get everyone's attention in that way you do?"

blade kuroda

xoxomenai

seiana_zi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 am
"Yes, sir.. They are made in my head, but often times I get names and faces confused. I tend to write things down so I do not look like a fool when speaking to them." Bao Yu watched as her friend became nervous at the mention of blind dates.

She let her brows knit and gave a soft nod as he declined. Of course she would say nothing, but she knew of his pang. Bao Yu felt it as well. Though, she'd been more lucky than he. She had her sister. Looking over to Lifen helped calm the hurt welling up. She had some family. It was alright.

"Of course, sir. I will be looking forward to seeing you there," she bowed her head and excused herself to go jot her name down on the list.

Once done, she wandered back over to Guowei and put a hand on his shoulder. "I did not mean to stir any memories that hurt you.. You can come to me any time you feel you need to talk. I like to think us friends, sir."

Dragain

Chimarii

1. Saiyuri
2. Siska - Sempais
3. Eitri - ladies only.
4. Thrain
5. Jing - oh myyyyy
6. Mmur - ALL THE DATES
7. Nergui -Stallions only.
8. Hua Bao Yu

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:27 am
Tseng eyed Ying, then let out a light huff. Granted, his attention soon shifted back towards her as she requested that he try to get everyone's attention. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Very well. I shall grant you this favor."

The conquest soldier puffed up and took in a deep breath.

"ATTENTION ALL FILLIES AND FOALS! MARES AND STALLIONS! THE ONE KNOWN AS YING REQUIRES YOUR UTMOST FOCUS! TURN THIS WAY AND LET YOUR EYES AND EARS REST UPON HER!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm
Mmur touched the flower again and nodded at Ying. He would look for this Aeron and help him with his own decorations, just as soon as he—

The soldier clenched his teeth as Tseng bellowed nearby. It was a good thing he hadn't been holding or drinking anything or that crap would have been everywhere. Despite his sudden surprise, Mmur did as he was told, giving the artisan all of his attention. Well, most of it. Some of his focus was reserved for subtly glaring at Tseng.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 pm
And then the priestess had a sudden change of heart. Stiffening as Tseng bellowed out to them, Nergui hurried back to the list and hastily crossed her name back out. It had nothing to do with those she could have paired up with. Nothing against Ying and her ability to match them up. It had just struck her that, if she were truly honest with herself, there was one person she'd prefer over all others, and if she didn't ask him, she'd regret it.

chimarii
Taking Nergui off the list, Sorry about that! <333

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:17 pm
Nkosazana listened to the young artisan carefully, leaning forward as if to get a bit closer. Her focus was unbreakable--well, that was until the young mare called herself skittish. She couldn't help the small giggle at that, glancing around to the crowd she had managed to gather despite the skittishness she spoke of. "For being skittish, you're doing very well."

The artisan had a point--having a date to go with would at least guarantee she had someone to interact, but of course, there was also the unfortunate pessimism that came with the thought that maybe it was not a guarantee anyway, and that the person she went with would just split off on their own anyway. A slight frown formed on her face at that, biting her lip very slightly as she pondered over the thoughts of a prom gone dark.

Why would she be the one people wanted to hang out with, anyway?

Nkosazana shook her head at that. No, no, no, that was completely the wrong way to go about it and she knew it. There was a reason why she had been one of the priestesses who lived. She--

Why was he shouting?!

Cringing--so her name was Ying, that was good to know--at the screams coming from Tseng, she indeed turned her attention back onto the artisan. What did she want that she had the horseman yell so loud?

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 pm
Siska hummed and wrung her hands a little, already feeling bad for getting defensive for seemingly no reason. "I just... I think I've heard it too many times to take it as a compliment anymore." She shrugged and offered and apologetic smile.

"I signed up for a date. I don't know how much sweeping will happen. I'm kind of dubious about the whole prom... thing. It sounds too fancy." She offered a good-natured smile. "You signed up too?"

"Ah, Miss Nergui," Siska returned, tipping her head slightly in respect. Thankfully she knew her name through Soren. She watched the mare go and half turned her attention to the shouting horseman. "I wonder what that's about..."

lolternative

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:47 am
Eitri clasped a hand on her shoulder and offered her a grin. "No harm done. Not to worry." His hand dropped to his side as he watched Nerguri with a raised brow before she shrugged. "Perhaps she changed her mind about whether or not us stallions were suitable."

He grinned at her and rocked back on his heels a little. "Aye, I signed up. Any excuse for a party. It might be fun. Especially if I have the company of a beautiful lady." He paused and his grin broadened. "Perhaps we'll be paired up and I'll sweep you off your feet myself." He quickly wiped his palm on the leg of his pants, wiping away any coal dust that was on it, before offering it to her. "I don't think I've introduced myself yet and I apologise for that. I'm Eitri."

DarkHeartedSorrow

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 am
Pretty much completely out of nowhere, Shaheen gave up her little game of trying to steal Thrain's flower, and turned towards the crowd at large, homing in on Ying even while Tseng shouted for their attention. She had a sour expression on her face as she let her eyes glide away from the conquest woman and on to the white board with it's list of names.

Okay, so prom. This was actually happening. She was actually considering this again.

But would Shik even take her if she asked---no wait, told him to?

Probably not. And as much as she wished that didn't bother her, it did. And why, exactly, did that even matter? She could feel her irritation rising as she argued with herself inwardly about this entire situation, until her upper lip curled back from her teeth.

"Okay fine." She growled, all to herself but while she was still standing with Thrain and Lifen, so that it might have seemed like she was actually speaking to them.

Ignoring the fact that Tseng said that Ying had something to say, she instead stalked forward until she was standing directly in front of the girl, her arms crossing over her chest.

"I need a dress."

Straight to the point.

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm
After much consideration Na'ima finally wrote her name on the list, humming happily after and looking proud of her decision. This would definitely be an interesting event if nothing else. She paused a moment, glanced at the tall Sage beside her, and with a slow smile leaned in again to write another name on the list. A name with a note.

Chimarii

1. Saiyuri
2. Siska - Sempais
3. Eitri - ladies only.
4. Thrain
5. Jing - oh myyyyy
6. Mmur - ALL THE DATES
7. Hua Bao Yu
8. Na'ima
9. Salbei - Only the best mares will do

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 pm
Ying clapped her hands together and gave Tseng a reassuring pat on the back. "Thank you friend you have been most useful."

Turning to the crowd, she dramatically picked up the piece of chalk and began connecting names on the board. There was absolutely no correlation between people, except for maybe the fact that she wanted to put Salbei's new friend with someone other than Salbei. She might have been a bit bitter.

ooc
Hi guys! Sorry it's pretty late, but here are the prom dates! Have fun!

1. Eitri and Siska
2. Salbei and Hua Bao Yu
3. Mmur with Na'ima and Jing
4. Saiyuri and Thrain

darkheartedsorrow

lolternative

enoh love

saint sergio

smerdle

eight

bloodlust dante

kyreiko