Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Pepo'porojo | A Rebirth! Open for posting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 pm
I'm Advertising!  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 pm
Hey guys!
I need tons of rps for L'envoi. Help a girl out? XD
He's friendly, sweet, and his has a cute birdy familiar.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:29 pm
I'm Advertising!  

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:52 pm
I'm Advertising!

By the way, just how long is the advertising contest going on? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:50 pm
magnadearel
Hey guys!
I need tons of rps for L'envoi. Help a girl out? XD
He's friendly, sweet, and his has a cute birdy familiar.

Set up an RP and I'll get right to it! (I'm almost done with my journal so I'm cool with starting to gather RPies/catch up with my other ones

Andranis
I'm Advertising!

By the way, just how long is the advertising contest going on? xd

I -think- I said July 30th! Unless I completely forgot to which is a possibility. In that case I will add it soon  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 am
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 pm
I'm Advertising!  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:21 pm
Anyone else want rps?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 am
I'm Advertising!  

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 am
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 am
I'm Advertising!  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:34 pm
I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 pm
Posting all my guys for verification that they are def still in the pride.

Owner's Name: [Eskimo]
SoA's Name: Simbi
Image: xXx
Parents: ? x ?
Personality: Sometimes quiet and serious, other times good-humored and somewhat coy, depending on the situation or her mood. Recent events in the pride have caused her to be somewhat embittered.

SoA's Name: Ithambo
Personality: Always in a bad mood, Ithambo isn't the nicest cheetah in the world, and he's certainly not running around looking for friends. He mostly keeps to himself, but he can be pretty talkative around other Bokors, or those he has decided are genuinely open and nice--"good spirits". He has a notable weakness for Shrinekeeps.

SoA's Name: Betsabé
Parents: Takis x Sikitiko
Personality: Completely innocent and always happy. She loves decorating things and especially loves flowers.

SoA's Name: Safi
Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, and pure. Safi has a very good heart, but most of her love goes to the Loa.

SoA's Name: Ramla
Parents: Dharba x Enigste
Personality: Ramla is a dark, solemn lioness who never shows her face. She can be brutally honest and bitter, but she does have some kindness in her. She was slightly disfigured when she was small, attacked by a lion who was part of the group at war with her former pride. It left her face scarred and one of her eyes mostly blind. She never quite got over it.

SoA's Name: Uovu
Parents: Mbaya x Ziara
Personality: Dark, cynical, pessimistic, quiet, and grumpy, Uovu trusts few (if anyone) and questions most. He's racist against non-lions, but being scolded by the Mama has caused him to zip his lips about it more lately. He secretly doubts the beliefs of the pride, and sometimes he wonders if he's a real Poupe at all. Maybe he just thinks he is? Maybe he's pretending? But maybe...it's okay to pretend.

SoA's Name: Zakura
Parents: Thona x Adannaya
Personality: Zakura usually acts as the older brother figure to most SoA, lending an ear to their problems, and just generally being the sheltering cave amidst a storm. He's pretty smart and usually knows the best route to take in most situations. When something doesn't go his way, he becomes extremely down and frustrated, but hides his feelings with a facade of normality. He can hold a grudge forever, often dreaming of dark things that he wishes upon those who have made him sulk. Along with these happy, mostly normal traits, Zakura has a deep, dark secret that he tries desperately to hide...
He has a bit of an insane obsession with his spots. When he first saw his reflection in the water, Zakura thought that his spots were fish scales. He came to believe he was part fish. When he sees the spots on his arm, he tries to scratch them off (while no one's looking), thinking they're fish scales. He goes through phases. When he notices the spots after a while, he'll politely end any conversation he was involved in, walk off, hide somewhere, and fret about his "scales", really self-conscious about them. But this always passes and he becomes extremely embarrassed that he is standing there thinking he's part fish. He prefers to stay pretty close to water most of the time, as he sometimes, with dread, thinks he "belongs" there. But at the same time, in some situations, he has a profound fear of water.
He thinks he's doomed to one day become the mate of a fish, hating the idea simply because fish are so ugly and female felines are so pretty. But dreams of beautiful fish-feline-mermaid princesses ease his dismayed, secretive thoughts.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Pepo Porojo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:33 pm
Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
.:. NEWER MEMBER .:.

SoA Name: Vir'ani
Owner's Name: Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
Picture: Cert Uncert
Personality: Quiet and a bit of a misanthrope. He doesn't typically go out of his way to talk, and he really isn't the sort that goes looking for trouble, but it always seems to find him in one way or another, so he's learned it's better to just slide on by and let others do what they're going to do. It's probably going to be bad anyways. If you can get him to stick around though, you'll discover a leopard who can be very loving and very protective of what he considers to be his.
Name of Parents: (?) x (?)
Why is this SoA joining the pride/how long have they been in the pride?: Vir'ani has been a wanderer for most of his life. He doesn't have much memory past a certain point in his early adulthood. Anything before that is just a blur of emotions and occasional images. But one thing that has always stuck with him is his faith - his belief that the world is inhabited by spirits. He's never had a name for it before is all.
But when he came to the outskirts of this pride, he lingered, unlike all the other times that he'd simply avoided contact. The concept of finally belonging to something intrigued him... It was possible. He gathered his courage, going against his better judgement, and walked through the camp, putting faith in a good spirit that he would be safe.

Approved!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces