Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:13 am
"Zat's my girl!" France said with a smile, cheering her on since the beginning of the spar. He walked up to her and patted her back gently, trying to relieve her coughing spell. "Are you alright, darleeng?" He smiled over at Kirkland, giving him a sly wink. "Deedn't expect zat, deed you? Hmm~?"

But he wasn't done there. Next, after Lucy had calmed down, he smiled and stepped away from her, taking up a graceful yet threatening fighting stance. "I see you 'andled Britain just fine, ma cher. But, ees eet possible you could, let me see 'ere, take me on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:00 pm
Lucia's triumphant smile faded after his praise turned into a challenge. She didn't want to fight him but he seemed determined so took another deep breath, centering herself. Her hands moved up and out but nothing happened. Her eyes glowed with frustration staring and shaking her hands. The scottish boy made another sound and she turned to see she had thrown him again. Lucia gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry!" She called but got the finger in response.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:22 pm
After blinking a few times, Francis changed his mind on sparring Lucy and decided he didn't want to over-exceed her boundaries. So, while laughing at the poor Scot, he walked to Lucia and embraced her softly.
"Oh hon hon~ Ma cher, eef I deedn't know any better, I'd say you 'ad a zhing for zat poor child." Said in a mocking tone as he scruffed her hair gently. "Zhe bell ees about to ring, so maybe we should find your next class, non?" He would save a training battle until later, when he honed his own skills before testing hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:26 pm
Lucia let out a breath happy he wasn't going to make her hurt him. But her cheeks pinkened at his comment. "No I don't he just get's in the way!" She all but bellowed in Italian. The bell rang and she sighed picking up her jacket and scarf and her map looking it over. Her eyes lit up. "Musical theatre!" She squeed jumping up and down only to stop and cough. "I hope I fit in better there than here." She smiled happily ignoring her teacher who climbed out of the pond looking less than happy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 pm
"Zen come on, darleeng!" He said with a smile, chuckling at poor Arthur and walking ahead, toward the main building. Whether she followed or not was her choice, but he would sit in on her audition that he wouldn't mention; seeing how she needed to pass that to be accepted in the class. Francis grinned and looked back, knowing she would do just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:00 pm
Lucia followed quickly keeping to his side. The place still scared her so she kept a gentle grip on his sleeve like a child. She knew people were staring but she didn't care. She'd shrugged on the jacket and scarf again still keeping close as they entered the large theatre. Her eyes nearly fell out of her head. It was so beautiful! "Stupenda!" She cried looking around leaving his side to explore. Her body had healed the cold so she shoved her jacket and scarf in her bag smiling happily. She ran back and grabbed Francis' hand. "Look! Look!" She cried taking him to the balcony to look over the foyer. She stared in awe of all the perfect and expensive looking marble the felt red carpeting and the golden rails. The Stain glass windows that were tinted black outside streamed beautiful rainbows inside. She turned her eyes to her mentor smiling excited. "Magnifica!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:14 pm
Not at all did he mind being taken up to the balcony. Actually, he was excited by this in a sense. As Lucy looked up at him, her eyes filled with amazement, he had an urge. Following his instinct, he took her hands in his own and held them softly. "Ma très chère fille." He whispered French in her ear before leaning down and gently pressing his lips to her own, honestly unsure of why he had, but hoping it was the right decision. He let one of her hands slip and placed his own on her cheek, caressing it softly and looking in her eyes, being careful to not do any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 pm
Lucia blushed softly her body tingled a little unable to translate the words until he kissed her. At first her body shot tense unsure what to do. His hand touched her cheek and she melted shifting her weight and kissed him back her free hand went up and cupped his neck wanting to keep kissing him. But the bell to start the lesson rang and she reluctantly pulled away breathing hard her cheeks bright pink and her eyes shone green. Any pot plant or small tree around them grew wildly. She muttered something in Italian and leaned up pecking his lips again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 pm
Francis winked and kissed her once more, quickly, before returning her down from the balcony into the red velvet seats below. " 'Ow about a leetle more later, eef you'd like, ma cher.~" Not only was he satisfied with his move, he was also afraid he might lose his job if word of this got out. He kissed Lucy's forehead gently. "Sorry for taking you so much by suprise, darleeng." He said with a sweet grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:46 pm
Lucia smiled softly and let him guide her. She nodded and took her seat with the rest of the class.
"Welcome back from Summer Class! I am your teacher, Valantina Mikovski. Weshall start with the girls and go from there. Each of you will sing your favourite song in your key and we'll assign groups based on strengths and weaknesses. All right, lets start with Losha Munro."

"It's Lucia, Looche~" She growled pronouncing it for the Russian. Lucia got up and stood on stage trying her best not to remember the feel of Francis lips on hers. "Hello, my name is Lucia Munro and I will be singing "Sleeping Sun" for you today." She smiled at the band. The Pianist seemed to be excited about that song and began to play. She picked a spot like she always did and sang to it. Every so often she'd look at the audience. During parts of her song she'd lift a few fingers to her lips and brush them on her bottom lip but only when she wasn't singing. She even let a tear glisten and catch the lights as she sung the key change at the end. Every part of her seemed to flow with the song. By the end the class was on their fee clapping. "Are you sure you're not a water Gentry?" The teacher asked. "Your body moved like one. Graceful, fluid, and you sang so beautifully."
"I don't know what I am." Lucia replied. "I do know that I can use earth. . . sometimes. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 pm
To ensure he wouldn't be seen, Francis stood in the rear of the auditorium. His arms folded with pride, even he was a bit tearjerked. But before she saw this, he quickly wiped his eyes and cheeks clean of any misplaced tears. "Brava!" He pplauded at its end, clapping his way to the front row, where he looked up at her with admiring eyes. "Eef you're zis good 'ere, I can't eemagine you een my class~." And he meant every word. Plus, while Francis was pretty sure she was an earth gentry, she could honestly be anything at this point.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Lucia smiled more bowing to the class and to her mentor. Her eyes glowing with emotion. The teacher frowned watching the glow.
"It can't be. . ." She breathed. "Francis' I need you to take over for a moment." And the woman was gone.

"Principle Powers!" The Russian cried slamming open the door. The old man jerked awake in his sleep.
"What? What?" He said dazed and confused.
"You told us all to look out for ones who glow!" The woman bellowed. "I found one!"
"Who woman!" The old man roared. "Which of our students glows?!"
"She's new her names Lucia Munro, she's Francis' charge. I'm worried he's been pulled into her spell." The woman moaned woefully.
"Yes, we all know how to the glowing Gentry are like." He growled lowly.
"Should we separate them?" Valantina asked hopeful.
"No, if the girl's Imprinted separating them will only harm her. We'll play this carefully. See how she adapts to this life. If she continues to be a threat, we might have to kill her like the others."
"Yes sir." Valantina replied.
"Go back to your class. Tell none of our conversation. And keep and eye on France, if you notice anything strange about him tell me at once." The principle demanded. The Russian nodded rushing back to her class with a big smile listening to one of the boy's rap. . . horribly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:45 pm
But when she returned, the two were gone. Circumnavigating the school for her, She was being taken by the hand, and Francis had to get her away from that gastly teacher and her colleagues. He wondered why she was being discussed, but at the teacher's face, something was the matter. "Lucy, are you leestening, dear? I'm sorry for leaving zhere so sudden, but I dom't zhink eet ees safe, not right now anyway." He had seen all of this happen before; one teacher leaves, running in fear, and returns just fine. "And anozer zing. Why ees eet your eyes glow like they do, mm? A-Are you pulling my leg, ma cher? Because, whezer or not you know eet, some kids 'ave been tken way because zheir abilities." He stopped and turned, facing her now and looking to see if she didn't understand something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Lucia didn't understand one bit. One moment she was talking to a girl about her lessons the next Francis had grabbed her hand and dragged her away. She was so confused! The ground shook for a moment until she got her nerves under control. She hadn't even been listening to France at all. "I'm sorry what?" She asked stopping them both behind the Gym. Her eyes still glowed a little but not as much as in the theatre. "I don't understand. Why did we leave-?" She stopped talking, his concerns cut off her thoughts. Her eyes glowed? People went missing? She could feel it rising, black dotting her vision but she pushed it back wanting to keep control. She gave a tiny distressed whimper and looked around. They were just like humans! Someone was different so they killed that different person. She thought she was safe! "I don't know." She mewed. "I don't know what's happening any more."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:12 am
Eef nozhing else, darleeng, you need to stay calm for me, alright? Because eef zhey see you catch on, problems will arise. But, know zhat eef somezhing 'appens and you're een danger, I will protect you weeth all I 'ave." Francis paused, looking around to make sure nobody knew that he did. "I've seen eet 'appen and it won't be you. Again, do you know why your eyes do zhat sometimes, darleeng?" Francis sat her down on a windowsill and held her face gently in his hands, kissing her forehead. "Whatever eet ees, zey don't like eet, and I won't let zem 'ave you."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff