Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:59 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam slowly elegently walked into a clearing grazing on the tender grass the meadow was filled with. Night flowers in amny colors dotted the meadow their sent tender and beautiful, encasing the clearing was a thick ring of trees of different kinfs and a small area of grass Lovebeam was grazing on. Grass for eternity seemed to taste better in the moonlight to her. Lovebeam raised her elegant head and gazed at the night sky the moon was full and she loved to bask in its silvery radiance. Ah the rare instant Lovebeam wished she could fly so she may be able to touch the elegent silver moon.

Lovebeam reared to the night sky pawing the air in a majestic fashion her mane and tail flowed behind her like bright iridescent banners capturing the moonlight within them. Lovebeam brought her hooves into contact with the ground gently and silently as she had risen. She smiled faintly crystal blue eyes still gazing upon the sky.

Lovebeam rested herself underneath a tree and sat there staring at the sky. Shooting stars shot across the night sky and she smiled happily watching them dissapear into the night like a fading star. The moonlight danced on her hair as the wind blew through her Tri colored mane and tail. Lovebeam flicked her orange and white ears back and listened to the silence.

Kealdra Arrikanez

This new world was vast. Farther spread than the jutting clifflands that surrounded her remote home in the fatherland. So stretched was this world, that fog did not set as it did and warmth and lack of rain seemed ever eternal. It was a dry world, though for now the fresh buds of spring poked their way upwards to meet the iradescent rays of the moon.

Following the great mother river upwards from its breaking point of the sea, the shadowed figures had found themselves in a lush clearing. Even in its darkest days, the moon could still cast light vibrantly along the landscape. Hundreds of creatures foreign and recognized ventured out from the alien brush, haunting a females thoughts of the darkness.

Less perterbed and more in spirit there stood a proud stallion by her side. A color rare, especially for the land from which he came the proud horses gold and white dappled flesh stood punctuated against the cool blackness of the ground. Stars flickered knowingly in a sky of blackness to match the horses mane, swirling in the crisp night wind.

It danced its way towards the other, hair unseen in the night for its stunning red properties kept it so. She was from a tall brood, sharp green eyes scanning the area with the defiance and precision of a hawk. Knuckles were witened as they were clenched around sturdy wood. Engraved with the neverending knots of her heritage, displaying Epona in all her magesty. Here she seemed to be the very godess, the creatures showed little fear, and indeed the Pegasus of legend and the unicorn as well had formed to be their second meeting in this world.

The soft and delicate skin around the stunning orbs of green narrowed, focusing on a glint that caught the females focus. "See it Catacus?" she whispered, body already croached in preperation. Thin and long fingers unwound from the arching wood, brushing slightly against sinew, causing a twang to echo through the eternally quiet atmosphere. The horse blew a sharp vent of steam as if he had heard and understood her. Keeping her eyes trained on the object of interest she mounted the stallion, feeling his strong muslces ripple underneath with anticipation of the hunt. The sparkle of silver danced with the moon as Catacus shifted from left to right, waiting for that solid signal.

The slick sound of wood sliding fluidly across leather brought the horses ears to attention, their previous form of rotation now ceased. A small clank of wood on wood and then soft preasure against his hide.

That was all he needed. The glow turned into a flash, tearing after an object that had not yet noted their presence. The creak of straining wood bounded across the distant trees, alerting the prey of the predator. It sharp hind legs sent it off in a flurry, but the human female wouldn't be outdone. On she spurred the all to willing Catacus, his breath becomming heavier now. His feet pounded the sand with every beat of his heart till at last the screaming cry of flying shafts tore past his ear, ending their deadly dance with a thump.

Regardless of whether the blow had been deadly or not the female unseated herself from the body of thundering hooves and tore after rabbit. She landed on it and rolled, grasping her prize with those slender fingers. The food was already long since silent, her face aglow with triumph. She did not hear her companion skid to a stop, blowing his own breath to join the wind.

She glanced up and spotted something. A strange paranormal object that should not have existed. A horse of such strange coloration the world would have thought it no more than a dream. This strange place was like a giant dream. Those that dwelled here were not what they should have been. What unearthly place was this stunning landscape? She watched it, though her ears were trained on Catacus, who had spotted the other as well.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam continued to gaze at the stars untill the thunder of hooves startled her to anothers presence. She ignored it though and continued st stare at the sky and find the images within them. Lovebeam heard the human and stood up quickly tossing her long wavy mane with a snort she looked at the himan. She didn't trust most humans, although the one human Vevina had introduced her too was kind enough.

Lovebeam looked at the human, this one was different from the dark skinned indians. She looked to the horse saddled and decorated with many foreign objects Lovebeam did not know. She backed away a step in a rather uneasy posture. She didn't understand why this horse allowed a human upon its back and adorned with all that... that whatever it was. Would a similar fate await her if she stayed?

"What do you want?"she asked the stallion not even sure if he could speak being domesticated by this human girl. She flipped her ears back against her head and took another step back from horse and rider. "Why are you here?" she demanded still rather uneasy from the sight. How could a some one like him give up his freedom and wear all thoes things.

Kealdra Arrikanez

Catacus flicked his ears forwards and back again, eyeing the female warily. He wasn't sure what to do about this new horse. One foot stamp revealed his agitation, tail swishing lightly with the wind. She sure was ugly he thought. Her colors made him wish he were back home. They made his eyes spin, especially in this light.

The human counterpart had no such automatic responses. She thought near to nothing of the colors, only noted they were unusual. To her, if anything, they held beauty for their rarity. It was something she had never seen before. There was no trainined sort of attraction like Catacus. Myth wound their ways about her mind, so the unexpected was to be expected and treasured. Her own breath showed steam on the wind, her rabbit meal not yet forgotten. She wasn't so sure if she wanted anything to do with this mare, all alone. It felt weird not to see them in herds, strange that this female did not have a foal by her side.

Perhaps she had been barren this spring, or perhaps there was no such tidings of birth in this world. This strange place full of propterties that could not happen, yet were before her very eyes.

Catacus decided it now was time to investigate, just as the shapr winnies cursed the air. He pondered the question for a moment, his slowly calming breath sending vibrant swirls of mist billowing upwards into the night air. He faint smile marked his lips, unphased even in the face of such a formidabble female.

His accent was deep, thick, and sweet. Full of good intention, but still a bit hard to understand for those not of the brotheren. "Nothin' dear lassie. We be just passing by for some food for Kalanna here." He motioned lightly with his head, curls of his hair dancing lightly over his two toned eyes. "We don't be meanin' to intrude, but it seems we have stumbled across you by accident. What had given you such," he didn't want to be rude. "Strangeness?"

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam senced the stallion's agitation and some how guessed she was being insulted. Lovebeams own mane and tail blew slightly in the wind swishing back and forth gently. Lovebeam relaxed a small bit seeing the human didn't approach her and stayed were she was but she was still untrusting. She raised her eye brow to the odd human female curiously.

Lovebeam stared at the stallion hardly catching what he had said, but catch it she did. After he had finished speaking she felt insulted by his last comment although she knew he didn't mean to insult her "I am unique not strange" she said in a cool, calm voice. She prided herself on being different although the only one she thought odd was this horse who carried a human and all that tack on his back.

"Fine, but you and your human startled me." she said truthfully to the golden dapple paint. "Not really an intrusion," Lovebeam looked back at the human Kalanna as he called her, then back to the stallion. Crystal blue eyes obersved the aquward stallion with more detail.

Kealdra Arrikanez
Catacus quirked one brow at the female. She was sure a testy fellow. He decided that he wouldn't dwell on her strange nature, it was far to . . . unique for him to comprehend. He didn't see how the words were any different, there was no difference to him, but what could be expected of a female? They were always touchy.

"So be it," he said, just as camly as she. He wasn't going to argue his point, it would cause nothing but heartache, if you could call it that.

"Mmm. . " he said in response to her own statment. "I suppose one would when racing after a meal." He stretched himself b keeping his front legs positioned in the dirt and leaning backwards onto his hinds. The moon dipped briefly behind a cloud, for a moment sinking them into darkness. Then light spread its aura again and he had finished his routine.

Kalanna had planned to spend the night here, it was cool and beatiful, but now, with this female present she wasn't so sure. Shaking her head she slinked her way over the the stallion and bean to 'undress' him as it were. Soon there was nothing but gorgeous hide on the stallions back, with no vibrant sheened black leather to break the violent moments of white and gold.

Catacus seemed grateful to have the stress of his back, but still he refused to leave the woman's side. He felt no need to, there was nothing that called his soul away. He felt just as free as any other horse. He briefly wondered whether the mare would get closer or simply dissapate into the night air. He couldn't care either way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:58 am
Lovebeam smiled at him finally relaxed. Lovebeam watched the human take all that stuff off of the stallion. That looked much better. Lovebeam though to herself quietly, no stange human things on your back. The stallion even seemed to enjoy everything off him. Lovebeam perked her ears up and continued to watch them intently. This was something she had never seen before and it intrested her after she got off the shock of being startled. Lovebeam wondered why the stallion refused to leave the human girl.

"Why do you stay?" she asked him curiously. He stayed with the human but he could easily have run free. SHe senced the stallion's need for rasing. She could care less about being the fastest. Because well she wasn't and she didn't mind.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nequus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:41 am
Catacus wasn't sure he understood her question at first and he about answered it a completely different way. "Well I could. . . oh," the sudden realization of what she had been asking hit him. He felt a bit uneasy that he had taken her question as to why he was staying here in the clearing, when he followed her eyesight and realized she meant with the human.

To be truthful, he thought to himself, there was no definate explanation to why he stayed. It was what he knew, anything different would be suicide.

"Well," he paused and thought for a moment more. "She's my home." That didn't seem to be a difinitive answer, so he continued. "Everything I've ever known has been with that humanoid. She protects me, and I fight for her. All memories of my youth go back to that one, there. Opressed, the both of us, by the British and so we work together. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't leave, for she's my life and everything in it. My other half I would suppose." He looked back at her, a smile on his face. Most horses would have given her a bit of trouble, but something about the way she adressed him was different.

Indeed, she could ride him without saddle or halter, but she had spent so long on those leather things, he would have felt unjust not to wear them. They weren't uncomfortable, in fact, they fit him well, proportioned to him, because they had been made just for him. They had been on him all day, however, and the sweat from the heat he was unaccostomed to was starting to make them itch.

"Why do you venture from them?" he asked of her, wondering of her apparent fear of the two legs.

The female seemed content to sit and watch. The glint of metal announced that she was skinning her meal, slowly. Her eyes flicked between it and this mare. Though she was sitting, she was ready to spring into action if need be, always cautious. Horses hooves could kill.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Lovebeam cuckled for a moment seeing tha he didn't understand at first then he seemed to pause and think and she waited. When Catacus began to speak Lovebeam listened quietly still not being able to understand. She began to eventually sort of understand at least 'So you love so much you wont leave." she said still trying to understand.

"I don't fear them, I just preffer my freedom." she told him. "I do spend time with them I just preffer not to have so much stuff on me." She looked back to the human for a moment and returned to the tree she had been sitting under when they had startled her. She lay back down. "I go to them for knowledge, they know so much more than I do."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:16 pm
Catacus wasn't sure the mare had gotten it. "Aye," he finally decided. That was a good enough answer for him. It seemed to be the truth, only a bit off if at all. It was simply to hard to explain something you didn't understand yourself.

"Freedom?" It wasn't as if Catacus didn't understand the word, he just didn't understand the symbolizm behind it. "I wasn't under the opinion that I wasn't free." It seemed strange to think of himself as being in a prison. There wasn't anywhere he wouldn't go without the female, and indeed, she made up as much of his life as she made of his. She brought him treats that no other part of the world could offer, gave him scratches. Most of all there was an undying companionship and understanding.

"Stuff isn't so bad," he spoke.

He wasn't sure if Kalanna knew more than he did. Kalanna was so very different than him in every way. She spoke a different tongue than he could understand. The most he could take was difference in her vocal tone. It was the only way he could discern what she was saying. That and her body movements. Those also helped.

Kalanna had almost finished cleaning her meal, and she set off to the dark forest to find firewood. The blaze would probably scare the mare away anyway. It was probably best to ignore her unless the mare approached them. Only at that point would there be cause to worry. Plus she had Catacus to protect her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:19 pm
The colorful mare nodded. Lovebeam looked at him with an 'I still don't get it look' although she still tried to understand. "But isn't it hard to carry a human on your back with all that dead weight as well?" she asked him curiously. The mare tossed her mane as she turned her head to observe the human leaving now her food was skinned. Death is all part of fate she mused to herself.

"Yes freedom, the freedom to go were ever you want without having to take commands from some one else." Lovebeam told him. She would hate not being free to do what she pleased when she pleased. Lovebeam lowered her head and started nibbling on the grass.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:23 am
Zaphiro and Lovebeam RP

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam look out at the sun set. She had just awoken from her sleep. Lovebeam was up late during the night. The mare lay underneath a great oak tree, her long glimmering tail flicked to get some of the flies away. Lovebeam's clear blue eyes glaned about her, everyone seemed to be going to sleep although she had just awakened.

The orange-striped mare stood up, and she began to walk. Lovebeam wondered if she would meet the Alicorn who shared her afinity with the night sky again. She kept her hopes up. Lovebeam noticed some of the stars were finally coming out now that the sun was almost fully set. Elegently she trotted through the planes careful not to trip in a hole of anysort.

Cajmera
Whoosh...whoosh...whoosh... Steady and constant, the sound of heavy wingbeats cut through the stillness of the night. But at the same time, the sound of heavy calm went with the sounds of the night, sounding for all the world as if they were a common part of it. Which, in fact, was partially true.

His dark blue coat almost invisible against the night sky, Zaphiro flew through the darkness, his gemstone-studded legs twinkling in the moonlight. As he flew, he carelessly eyed the ground below him, noting how the rolling hills of green grass had a lot in common with the waves of water he'd passed over not too long ago. Funny how things looked from the air...

Thoughts of landscape aside, he sniffed slightly, smelling for a trace of something sweet he could munch on. Nocturnal flights were very enjoyable, true, but they were usually better on a full stomach.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam's ears perked up to the sound of beating wings. Lovebeam smiled happily maybe it was the one she sought. Lovebeam looked to the sky slightly dissapointed it wasnot the Alicorn she had met about a week a go she saw a glimmering blue winged stallion rimmed with gold. Lovebeam reared trying to see the stallion better he glittered like the night sky. The moonlight danced in her hair and upon her sparkling hooves.

Her voice was gentle and a whimsical sound hung upon it as she spoke. "Hello Sir, What brings you out this fine night?" she questioned politely in a mystical manner. Gracefully she brought her hooves back in contact with the grown below. Her tail swished back and forth as she smiled mysteriously.

Cajmera
For a second Zaphiro's steady wingbeats faltered as he, being rather deep in thought, was suddenly startled out of his thoughts by the unexpected sound of a voice. But after a few rapid wingbeats, he'd pulled himself back to normal, just in time to look down and spy Lovebeam. Immeadiatly he felt rather ashamed of himself; here he was, a stallion and he was completely passing over a mare without even noticing her! Or at least, he would have if she hadn't spoken up.

Well, there were ways to amend that. "Good evening to you as well, Ma'am!" Furling back his wings, he coasted down to the ground, alighting with a light thud of hooves. "Just out enjoying the calm of the night, I suppose you could say. And how about you yourself?" He looked around as he spoke, frowning slightly at the same time. It was rather late and dark, and there didn't seem to be anyone else out here. "Is there anyone out here with you?"

Ice_Dragon_Demon
She wanted to roll her eyes sencing he being ashamed about not noticing her. Frankly she didn't care although she enjoyed company. Lovebeam watched as the shimmering blue gold trimmed male coasted down to her "Enjoying the night, I preffer the night to the day." she said She observed his large blue wings Tipped with gold they were beautiful. She thought and smiled at him.

"Nay, I have no company I am out alone. Well until now." Lovebeam said with a gaze up to the stars and wind rushed through her hair.

Cajmera
"Well, I was just wondering. It seems strange for me to find one out and alone so late...but then, maybe I'm just old-fashioned." Zaphiro smiled in a mild and self-deprecating fashion; he really didn't have to throw the 'maybe' in, really, as he'd been called old-fashioned numerous times. But he liked to include it for emphasis' sake, at least.

"However, I must admit that it is a nice night to be out and about; obviously we had the same idea for enjoying it."

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam shrugged "I am always out late, I am mostly nocturnal I guess." the mare smiled "Old-fashioned is fine, nothing wrong with that." Lovebeam tossed her mane "Although it could be fate that you came out this late and met me." Lovebeam said in a mystical voice. She flicked her shimmering two colored tail. Her blue eyes turned back toward the shining blue stallion

"So true," she smiled "The night is a truely magical thing." she added gazing upon the stars once more. "Ah I love the night, the moon, everything about it. It's so peaceful and quiet."

Cajmera
Smiling, Zaphiro nodded his head in agreement with Lovebeam's sentiment, though he didn't share the exact same views. "I'm not particularly night or day oriented...but tonight just struck me as one of those that was meant to be out and enjoyed." He raised his muzzle as he spoke, smiling at the warm night breeze that ruffled his curly hair and wing feathers, catching his tail and streaming it out.

"And who knows, maybe it was fate. Fate has a nice ring to it, any rate, and since I'm not up to formulating complicated explanations for things at this hour, I think I can let it sit with fate. But fate and nocturnal explanation aside, I think we've been a bit remiss in something. My name is Zaphiro, and yours?"

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam smiled back at Zaphiro and nodded back to him. "Oh, my" she muttered to herself realizing she forgot to introduce herself "I am Lovebeam" she said a pleasant ring in her voice. She grinned "An honnor to meet you Zaphrio." she added to be polite. Lovebeam listened to the sounds of the night. Owls hooting, wolves baying at the moon and the various other animals that stalked the night. The day birds had all died down and slept silently.

"Care to gaze at the stars with me?" she asked him already gazing off into the dark of night.

Cajmera
"A pleasure to meet you as well, Lovebeam." Tilting his head to one side slightly, Zaphiro regarded the mare somewhat curiously; almost everything about her, from the tone of her voice to the vacant look in her eyes to her somewhat cryptic statements seemed to him as though part of one in a trance. Consequently, he was a little perplexed at what the best thing to do would be.

However, he hadn't considered that idea very long before he gave himself what amounted to a mental slap upside the head. Really now, what kind of stallion went around making such rude generalizations? He prided himself on never judging based on appearances, and yet what was he doing? Exactly that. Well, not any more for this stallion!

"That would be quite pleasant; it's a nice night for stargazing, I'd say, given how clear it is. And the breeze certainly makes staying out here more than tolerable." Smiling, he gave Lovebeam a nod as he accepted the offer, then tilted his head back and looked skyward.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Ah the stars are some of the most beautiful things I have seen through out my wanderings" Lovebeam told him still constantly gazing at the twinkling lights above. Shooting stars blew across the night time sky "Look!" The mare exclaimed happily "Shooting stars" Lovebeam tossed her mane and tail as she reared up at the sky. "Thoes are a treat!"

She looked back to Zaphiro and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:32 am
Jeevita and Lovebeam  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:38 pm
A unique Pair, Lovebeam and Starcandy  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:38 pm
Acajou meets Vevina's Family  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:14 pm
Catacus shook his head, ultimately disagreeing with the mare. It was clear to him that she didn't understand, and probably wouldn't understand. "I hardly notice it at all. You see, when you run, your muscles strengthen, till it is simply an ease to go tearing across the landscape. Such is the same with Kalanna and I. She is no more than a feather on my back so long I have known her." He knew, though, that some humans could be a sever annoyance. They would constantly shift their weight, uncertain of what to do. On those days, yes, his back would be sore, but with Kalanna there was no such thing. When she rode, they were one, the wind itself.

Laughter broke past his lips at her next comment. "I can go wherever I wish," he simply stated. It was true, Kalanna would miss him, but surely wouldn't try to hold him there. Perhaps with another horse she might, but she truly loved Catacus, and so if his spirit called, she would have let them go. He stayed, though, and they'd been through thick and thin. Perhaps it was impossible for him to know truly what she meant, having never experienced it, but in any case he didn't seem to mind and nothing the mare in front of him did or said would change his opinion.

He graced her with a smile, then turned on his heels, tearing off into the woods to 'help' Kalanna in a most mischevious fashion.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:35 pm
Lovebeam sighed as he laughed at her, no, not at her at her comment the bright mare whipped her blue streaked tail across her haunches. Lovebeam dropped the subject knowing she wouldn't understand. She preffered to be free unattached to anything let the Sky and fate guide her were it might. Lovebeam just followed Catacus into the dark night. "What are you doing for your human now?" she asked guessing why he suddenly ran into the darkness. It was easy for her to see the strange bond the human and this stallion had although she herself would never understand it.

She gave a mystical smile in return as she followed.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:09 pm
Sunset and the Stary night sky

InfinitiesOfSoules
Ohanzee moved down the beach, mane flying in the sea breeze. It was sunset, and the sky was vibrant shades of pinks and oranges and violets. In a matter of minutes it would be night, and he would be vanished into the sky. He nosed his odd necklace, then glanced back up at the sky. It was wonderful. Quiet. Peaceful.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam stared out at the sunset vibrant orange stripes crossed her white hide her pink and blue striped mane flew in the wind giving a mystical look about the mare. Night was fast approaching, she loved to look up at the stars and see them for all their brilliance. And the beautiful moon. She could already see the moon rising as the sun set. The ocean beat against the sandy beach rythmicly a pod of dolphins leapt our of the water in play before after a while they just vanished into the never ending horizon.

Lovebeam continued to watch as the sun finally set she gave a smile as the bright sunset colors faded and the stars came out. It was nice to be out of the forest for once she had taken Spectre's advice and left the forest for a night to see the sky elsewere. It was rare for another soquili to be giving her adivce when she was so commonly giving it out herself. Although perhaps it must have been fate.

Lovebeam turned her gracefull neck toward someone she senced coming she could just make out a stallion in the distance... but his colors... he was like the stars in the sky with a brilliant blue mane, it seemed as though the sky itself had fallen to meet her.

"Hello" she called in a calm mystic voice "I greet you stallion of the night sky"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:28 am
A Mid day Miracle(Vevina and Luthaniel)  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:30 am
Orange clouds and Aurora(Lovebeam and Auro)  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff