Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
San Jose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe zombies were dwindling in number and Albert was just starting to relax when the ground shook. His eyes immediately focused on the giant undead and he swore. He turned and ran back towards the group. "Everybody move!" he shouted. He was going to go back to fight, but first he had to make sure the survivors were out of the way of danger. "Get out of sight and stay quiet! Stay out of the buildings!" Things like that tore apart buildings and used them as weapons. Hiding inside them would only put them at risk. "Move, now!" The survivors who had been frozen, watching the beast, got up and ran in the opposite direction as Albert turned and ran back towards the beast, firing his gun at it's head.

User Image

User Image
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Bionic Pikachu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damian and Kaidan watched the zombies drop like flies. Andrew seemed not at all interested in the fighting. Kaidan would have stood and offered help, but with four already there fighting, he would only get in the way, and he didn't want to hit any of his allies with an arrow, so he sat it out. However, when the ground shook, announcing the giant's presence, all three of them were on their feet. "Get Andrew out of here!" Damian shouted at Kaidan. Before Kaidan had a chance to argue, Damian was moving. Kaidan knew he couldn't leave Andrew alone, so he grabbed his hand and followed the rest of the survivors away from the giant. Damian ran towards the monster, pulling his swords out as he ran.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Bionic Pikachu

User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

Now another monster had to come in and ruin everything. Just great. Chris took aim again, firing at the head of the beast. It roared as bullets hit it's thick flesh. Some simply just whizzed by. The bigger ones were always harder to kill. It swiped it's large hand at Chris, and he ducked and rolled away, taking aim as quick as he could, and firing again.

A bullet hit the beast, though it didn't bring him down, only caught it's attention. The bullet wasn't from Chris. He watched as the beast turned towards the man, so Chris took this opportunity.

Chris definitely had experience with fighting these bastards, of all different sizes and shapes, but if you hammered enough bullets into their brains they usually died. With a running start, Chris hopped on the hood of a parked car, the frame shaking slightly under his weight. Once on the roof, he took aim again and fired repeatedly at it's head. "Hey ugly!"

The Master Time Lord

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 am
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▌▌xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca heard the others pull out their guns so she grabbed hers and turned and shot the two zombies grabbing for her. Her body was sore and screaming for her to stop moving but the El Gante was probing to be a handful. Their guns would bring more zombies towards them so they had to kill it quick. Rebecca had a book that she kept that had information about each zombies. She ran into Leon once and manage to gather some information of B.O.W.S that he came across when he was saving the President's daughter. And they were in luck because this one was one of them. Rebecca got up and pulled her blade out as she took off running towards the giant. She jumped on the car where Chris was at, "Chris, you think you can throw me onto its back. In order to kill it you need to drive the parasite on its back out so you can cut it off."

OCC↘↘  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:50 am
╔══════════════════════════╗
ѕкуℓα вιякιη-мυℓℓєя (ωєѕкєя)
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

Skyla felt the ground shake from underneath her as she saw the El Gante appear. Skyla smirked as she was always excited to see a challenge appear. She has the attitude of her father and then stubborness of her mother. Skyla pulled out her gun as she started shooting g at it as she kicked down a zombie and shot it in the head. Skyla wasn't about to go break a bone to bring it down as it would blow her cover. She ducked under its arm as it tried to smack her. She turned in time to see a man firing she was glad for the distraction as she was ready to bring it down.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image

Chris glanced at Rebecca. She had a point. Those parasites where what kept them like this. He almost stopped himself, but Rebecca was a big girl, she could handle herself, she'd be fine. He nodded, holstering his gun momentarily and fixed his stance. He nodded his head to over where she could get a running start. Chris leaned down and locked his hands together, ready to give her a boost up. He glanced behind him at the El Gigante. It's back was still turned. Good. But they had a small window of opportunity to do this. "Now!'

The Master Time Lord

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:55 pm
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca took a deep breath as she couldn't miss. If she missed her mark then they would all be done for. She had to ignore her body's plea to stop but she couldn't. She did her stance once she moved to the spot he indicated and waited a few seconds then when the El Gante back was turn, she took off in full speed. She then leaped by using Chris's hand for help as he threw her with all his strength. At first it looked like she was going to miss but she landed a few inches away from the parasite. "Shot him and make the parasite come put." Rebecca held onto the mister with all her might waiting for them to shoot the parasite out.

OCC↘↘  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Ever so observably watching this group of people duke it out with a Type-0876: Codename: El Gigante, Takio watched down to see how they would perform. Surely facing such an extraordinary beast would be quite the challenge. Noticing the red head girl out of the bunch was actually riding the monster, Takio kinda figure out that she knew what she was doing. Cracking a smile under his mask, Takio secured his rifle to his chest and grabbed on the hanger wire. He had fully intended on assisting the group with what he called, "The Big Kill." As he began to slide down the line, the battlefront was getting ever so closer and the ground even closer. As Takio approached his point of release, he let go of his line, and rolled on the ground to have a safe landing. He noticed that he landed next to a more build man with dark hair. He looked like he has seen some action before. Quickly refocusing Takio grabbed his AR-15, switched it to full auto, and began to use controlled burst on the creature, being careful not to accidentally hit the girl on the creatures back. Being hit by the rounds El Gagante noticed Takio and wasn't too pleased.

Takio Takahro/Current Weapon: AR-15 M4 Carbine SIR System/Ammo:31/150

Archangel1678

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 pm
Takio Takaharo

╔══════════════════════════╗
ѕкуℓα вιякιη-мυℓℓєя (ωєѕкєя)
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

Skyla turned in time to see an unknown figure appear out of nowhere and landed next to Chris. She then heard Rebecca's command to shoot the El Gante so the parasite on its back would pop out and so Skyla pulled out her gun as she started firing at the El Gabte on her side just so the is so called parasite can come out. She had to give Rebecca credit, this was a bold mood on her side and was glad that she knew what she was doing. Skyla continued to fire as she turned slightly and shot at the zombies that were approaching from behind.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image

Chris raised his gun and fired. Chris aimed for the parasite, as the El Gigante tried to shake off the other thing on it's back---Rebecca, all while dealing with another shooter, one Chris didn't recognize. But this was not the time for that. They needed to get rid of this thing. Chris did his best, he didn't want to hit her, but thankfully, as far as he could tell, he had not. He fired at the parasite and finally, with a screech it unlatched itself from the body of the beast and fell.

{{was there any point to her jumping on it's back then....?}}

The Master Time Lord

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Archangel1678

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
Standing to the side of the beast as it laid still, Takio couldn't stop feeling that somehow this fight was too easy, but his thoughts were quickly drowned out by the song of the dead. Zombies began breaking threw a near by chain-linked fence, so Takio knew he had to think fast. remembering the layout of the part of the city they were in, he could easily plan an escape route back to his hideout, so Takio quickly ran to a near by apartment complex building and tried to open the door, but wasn't surprised to find that it was locked. So Takio used his Master-Key attachment on his AR to blast the lock of the door, then c**k another round in place to keep it loaded. Turning to the others, Takio yelled out, "This way, follow me!" Then processed to move into the complex.

Takio Takahro/Current Weapon:AR-15 w/Master-Key System /Ammo:AR-15: 16/150,Master-Key: 4/20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:40 pm
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Yeah Rebecca was going to kill it but I didn't reply yet because I was waiting on Time Lord. Don't find it fair we are leaving him behind. Thats why I didn't reply as Rebecca  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Yeah Rebecca was going to kill it but I didn't reply yet because I was waiting on Time Lord. Don't find it fair we are leaving him behind. Thats why I didn't reply as Rebecca

I'm sorry that I was holding you up. I didn't realize you were waiting on me. I figured that was between Rebecca and Chris, so I left it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 pm
The Master Time Lord
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

I'm sorry that I was holding you up. I didn't realize you were waiting on me. I figured that was between Rebecca and Chris, so I left it.

{I just meant that if she was just going to have Chris shoot the parasite, there was hardly a point to have her on it's back other than to put her in more danger, really. She's at high risk of getting thrown off and hitting something, or just being shot by Chris and the others.}  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Archangel1678

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 am
{Guys Relax. I've got an idea. Just follow through with it and it will come together. I know how we can make this work for everyone.}  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff