Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride I/T] Rahala [PRIDE IS OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 pm
Kimaria
Question!

Could a goddess permanently disguised as a mortal join the pride? The only problem is she might 'disappear' from time to time to get her relatives out of trouble.

I think that would be fine. The pride wanders and mingles and a lot of people walk with different people every day, and especially if she took a seeker job people would expect not to see her at times.

Once Journeys exists she might notice, because GODS but she wouldn't even probably bother to say hi. As long as her people are free to Journey she doesn't care who this along.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 am
Ok that sounds cool to me. Her back-story is that her powers have waned over the recent years since she 'preserved' her daughter to keep her from harming mortals. Now her daughter is dead (Rokopelli) her powers have reawakened and she is worried that her daughter might be reborn and start causing trouble again (hence the temporary leaving).

But yep, she'd likely never reveal herself as a goddess unless something extreme happened. She has a great fondness for mortals and much prefers to hang out with them :3

I'll post her form in a bit and see if there are other characters I can put here, too. Love the idea behind this pride.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 am
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Kimaria
SoA Name: Aeon
Desired Rank: Seeker
Personality Blurb: A strict and stern female who upholds traditions and keeps others from stepping out of line. She struggles to open up her heart and can come off as aloof or uncaring, but is certainly dependable and loyal. She guards her true nature from all, living her life happily in the pretense that she is mortal.
Original or New: Original

I Will Take The Journey!
SoA Name: Nunuu
Desired Rank: Wanderer
Personality Blurb: A female who lives in the moment and takes each day as it comes. Not one to think into the future or make plans, she is a spontaneous female who lives for fun, jokes and laughter. She enjoys spending her time taking care of the little ones, playing as 'big sister' and keeping them entertained and safe.
Original or New: New

I Will Take The Journey!
SoA Name: Mamello
Personality Blurb: This lion is a gentle, giant; a huge lion with boundless patience and a gentle paw. Despite his size, it is quite common to see him being 'bullied' and teased by other members of the pride. Little phases this lion and he is a rock to lean on, dependable and predictable.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:08 pm
Kimaria
I Will Take The Journey!

All accepted!

GUYS my weekend starts Tuesday, I'd REALLY love to get some more RP for the pride - but of course you're also welcome to RP together for the count too! PM me or AIM me if you see me around - I bet we can totally go live in the next month! heart

*also dies of tears and love for all the joining members and interest and I JUST LOVE YOU ALL A LOT OKAY*  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:28 am
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Vistada
SoA Name: Ina
Desired Rank: Shepherd
Personality Blurb: Ina is usually the night shift, going out from the pride at night as she is one of the darkest of them all and blends well. Her cloak colours are a little different than the usual. Sometimes takes on the day shift, in which she loves more but she sticks out very easily.
She is calm and even though considered muscle; Ina is actually quite small. Ina is also rather young for a Shepherd.
Original or New: Original  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:30 am
Side Note

I am always welcoming to do scarves/cloaks for the Journey Pride <3. I have found a liking to making them smile .

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:43 am
I am down for RP >W> I will poke you when I see you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:23 pm
Mmmm yes some RP! XD

*Pushes out Sahar*  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:01 pm
Vistada
I Will Take The Journey!

Accepted of course!!

I'm off starting tomorrow - yaaaaaay holiday! - and SO READY TO RP you don't even KNOW.

If anyone wants to start a thing for the pride, in or out of it, seriously just PM me the link and I'll tag it the second I get home after work tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 pm
ShinosBee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24481761

Feel free to throw anyone at him o uo/ He just wants to find his peeps.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:48 am
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
SoA Name: Jin
Desired Rank: Pilgrim
Personality Blurb: For most of her life, Jin had very severe confidence issues that only seemed to get worse the older she became. She often felt unneeded and like she was only ever in the way, and traveled extensively more out of her fear of others than because of any true desire to travel. But her first night spent with the Rahala sparked a change in her. While her self-doubt may never truly disappear, the soothing nature of the pride has helped her to open up and become more at ease with herself as she is. As a thanks to the pride that helped her, she has in turn dedicated herself to them, and is learning to enjoy the journey for what it is rather than simply traveling out of fear.
Original or New: Incoming Rogue

(Also, Daima might drop in from time to time. I get the feeling he'd enjoy all the feasting and gossip when he visits. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:36 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
I Will Take The Journey!

Obviously accepted~  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:15 am
Hakuna would totally be fascinated by this pride and probably drop in from time to time. Will throw a lion at this proper once I'm not at work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:43 pm
HEY ALL!!

Sorry for the delay! Due to some opportunities at work I haven't been on my normal shift for a while, and basically have had no time for anything but sleep outside of work. I'm back on my regular shift now though and this pride is moving ahead at full speed!

I'm going to be tagging any outstanding pridal RPs ASAP and hoping to get more. If anyone else wants to chip in you're welcome to! Just link me here to the RP and who it contains from the pride and I'll add it to the list!!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:23 pm
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Das Tor
SoA Name: Mmego-kaskazi
Personality Blurb: Despite the meaning of her name (biting north wind), Kas is a sweet girl, and a bit of a chatterbox. She smiles easily, sees beauty in the simple things in life, and loves meeting new faces. She's a smart lioness, too, able to figure logistics out and how to organize things, but she tends to not show that off. Her name really only shows its face in her personality when someone talks down to her loved ones and friends. Then she becomes snarky, with a sharp tongue. And sharp claws if needed.
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces