Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Hehehe~ Good so it is fun and I'm not as crazy as I think xD Though I think we established this already xp
Heh, not sure why you're so excited about my reply. So far it's sucking v.v''' So don't get your hopes up too far. And I'm sorry if it's short.. Not too much to do here in this one.

^w^
Cause I'm having fun with them, that's why~

Ahaha, you're actually having fun with this crap I'm giving you? xD

It's really not that bad. I don't actually see any problem with it. *thinks your being hard on yourself* <3 I have seem much, much worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:43 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Hehehe~ Good so it is fun and I'm not as crazy as I think xD Though I think we established this already xp
Heh, not sure why you're so excited about my reply. So far it's sucking v.v''' So don't get your hopes up too far. And I'm sorry if it's short.. Not too much to do here in this one.

^w^

It's really not that bad. I don't actually see any problem with it. *thinks your being hard on yourself* <3 I have seem much, much worse.

Heh.. well I do tend to be very very harsh on myself^^''''' But thank you very much!~
Hehehe~~ Poor Erakai~ Would he be able to move once Dr. Lumen is on the other side of the barrier? Like, the shock from the pain releases him or something? Or no? And just how painful are we talking here?>:3

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

^w^

Heh.. well I do tend to be very very harsh on myself^^''''' But thank you very much!~
Hehehe~~ Poor Erakai~ Would he be able to move once Dr. Lumen is on the other side of the barrier? Like, the shock from the pain releases him or something? Or no? And just how painful are we talking here?>:3

You're welcome~ ^^
Its possible that when the connection is being made that it could basically nullify the effects on the drug used to immobilized due to it interfacing with his nervous system among other things. So it is logical to say that he could have some movement back by the time Lumem is back on the other side of the barrier.
As for pain, extreme. Probably like unto high voltage rushing through his entire body. For lack of a better way to describe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

^w^

You're welcome~ ^^
Its possible that when the connection is being made that it could basically nullify the effects on the drug used to immobilized due to it interfacing with his nervous system among other things. So it is logical to say that he could have some movement back by the time Lumem is back on the other side of the barrier.
As for pain, extreme. Probably like unto high voltage rushing through his entire body. For lack of a better way to describe it.

Yep yep, makes sense to me!~ :3 I was thinking somewhere along those lines with his nervous system and such.
But dang! xD Poor Erakai!! He's really in for it now xD Oooo this should be fun>:3
Sorry I'm being kinda slow. Seems like lots of people want my attention here and on Skype xD

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Yep yep, makes sense to me!~ :3 I was thinking somewhere along those lines with his nervous system and such.
But dang! xD Poor Erakai!! He's really in for it now xD Oooo this should be fun>:3
Sorry I'm being kinda slow. Seems like lots of people want my attention here and on Skype xD

>D *insert evil laughter*
No problem. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

No problem. x3

Hehehehe~~ Totally working on a torturous post >:3  

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

No problem. x3

I think it would be easier on Von if he could just think of experiments and numbers. But he's too afraid of loosing his own humanity to do that. This case in particular is hard for him because he's the first experiment who Arianna sent people out to hunt and wasn't just a prisoner of war. He feels almost like he's taking a civilian and forcing him to submit to the will of his queen. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:30 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

No problem. x3

I think it would be easier on Von if he could just think of experiments and numbers. But he's too afraid of loosing his own humanity to do that. This case in particular is hard for him because he's the first experiment who Arianna sent people out to hunt and wasn't just a prisoner of war. He feels almost like he's taking a civilian and forcing him to submit to the will of his queen. xP

Awwww... And he tested that thing on himself? Is he crazy? lol And ooo Erakai is a first?~ Yay!~ He's special xp I feel bad for Von and Erakai ;w;
So how much exactly do they know about Erakai anyways?

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Awwww... And he tested that thing on himself? Is he crazy? lol And ooo Erakai is a first?~ Yay!~ He's special xp I feel bad for Von and Erakai ;w;

Yep, he did. So I suppose that dose make him a bit crazy. He felt that it was too inhumane to test on other humans so after animal testing he was the first human to test the LRS. Its had modifications and improvements since then, but he knows what its like to be on the other end.
And yep, most those that have the LRS system are prisoners of war whose abilities would be useful but they refuse to join her willingly. Its a lot more effort to hunt down someone with useful abilites than recruit ones you have already captured.
They know pretty much just basics from sighting and reports filed on him. They know he came from Clevor's labs, that he uses shadows to 'disappear' and that he drinks blood. A lot of things are just assumed, or filled in with logic. Like knowing he needs blood to survive is an educated guess based on the fact he comes out of more secure hiding to drink it. If he didn't need it why would he take that risk. ect.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:54 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Yep, he did. So I suppose that dose make him a bit crazy. He felt that it was too inhumane to test on other humans so after animal testing he was the first human to test the LRS. Its had modifications and improvements since then, but he knows what its like to be on the other end.
And yep, most those that have the LRS system are prisoners of war whose abilities would be useful but they refuse to join her willingly. Its a lot more effort to hunt down someone with useful abilites than recruit ones you have already captured.
They know pretty much just basics from sighting and reports filed on him. They know he came from Clevor's labs, that he uses shadows to 'disappear' and that he drinks blood. A lot of things are just assumed, or filled in with logic. Like knowing he needs blood to survive is an educated guess based on the fact he comes out of more secure hiding to drink it. If he didn't need it why would he take that risk. ect.

Jeeeezzzeee yep, he's a bit crazy xD Haha no no but I get his logic in a twisted sense.
Hehe yay~ Special little Erakai xp Good thing he has his shadows~ Er... or rather.. bad thing for him in this case xD Since it lead to all of this and all haha
Ohhh okay:3 I was wondering if they had gotten some kind of files somewhere or what. So they don't know he can do everything else with his shadows.. Interesting. I'll bet Von would be even more interested if he knew everything Erakai could do x3

goddess_of_the_night13

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 pm
Oooo dang, just noticed the time! I need to sleep or I will never get up for school! That and I'm nodding off xwe'''' Soooo... Sorry!! I'll be back on uhh... today at this point xD Goodnight!!~
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Jeeeezzzeee yep, he's a bit crazy xD Haha no no but I get his logic in a twisted sense.
Hehe yay~ Special little Erakai xp Good thing he has his shadows~ Er... or rather.. bad thing for him in this case xD Since it lead to all of this and all haha
Ohhh okay:3 I was wondering if they had gotten some kind of files somewhere or what. So they don't know he can do everything else with his shadows.. Interesting. I'll bet Von would be even more interested if he knew everything Erakai could do x3

xD
Nope, they only know what is in their files and most the sightings and encounter reports don't give a ton to go off of. It would mainly be his ability to disappear and reappear in the shadows that caught their eye. with an ability like that he could easily get into highly guarded areas. Which makes him very valuable. >3 And yes, Von would be very interested by the extent of his abilities. Though with him in custody and with the samples taken earlier and the data from the collar their file on him is going to grow as they learn new things.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
Oooo dang, just noticed the time! I need to sleep or I will never get up for school! That and I'm nodding off xwe'''' Soooo... Sorry!! I'll be back on uhh... today at this point xD Goodnight!!~
I--LiveWire--I

lol XD night~ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 am
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

xD
Nope, they only know what is in their files and most the sightings and encounter reports don't give a ton to go off of. It would mainly be his ability to disappear and reappear in the shadows that caught their eye. with an ability like that he could easily get into highly guarded areas. Which makes him very valuable. >3 And yes, Von would be very interested by the extent of his abilities. Though with him in custody and with the samples taken earlier and the data from the collar their file on him is going to grow as they learn new things.

So sorry I had to leave so suddenly last night but I ran into... an issue of sorts and then also took notice of the time. Between the time and the issue I figured it was time for me to get off.
Hehe awww he's valuable~~ Not like he would use his shadows to aid anyone but himself or his sister if he ever found her xD Precisely why he needs that lovely little collar >;p
Oooo what all could these samples and collar tell him? Something like his energies are heightened or would it be more specific to his powers?

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 am
goddess_of_the_night13

So sorry I had to leave so suddenly last night but I ran into... an issue of sorts and then also took notice of the time. Between the time and the issue I figured it was time for me to get off.
Hehe awww he's valuable~~ Not like he would use his shadows to aid anyone but himself or his sister if he ever found her xD Precisely why he needs that lovely little collar >;p
Oooo what all could these samples and collar tell him? Something like his energies are heightened or would it be more specific to his powers?

No prob~
The samples and data he gets from the collar would give him insights to what's different about him compared to the typical human. This probably wouldn't be able to determine the full extent of Erakai's powers because Von doesn't know how things happened so he wouldn't know to look for specific things. Though he may be able to determine some abilities based on similarity to changes in other experiments that may have some similar sorts of abilities he's seen.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff