Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:21 am
The priest stared at all the litlte setos, they were cute, but he didn't admit to it. He was still in shock that the whole ways of Eygpt seemed to be a memory to these folks. He was in a horrified shock, it couldnt be..that was his home. Glancing down at his feet defeated, his whole home was gone, everything. Nothing seemed to matter anymore, until he remembered the one they wewre calling Mokuba, his Muhsin, was still with him. A small smile crossed his face as he looked at Mokuba, a little more loving then before. "He's not family, but he sis in my eyes. He's my servant from Egypt, my own slave." he replied with a gentle smile.

Mokuba instantly turned to the priest and neko, his eyes drak and sarcastic. Did he hear the priest Seto right? "I was waht?" he asked in a low tone. The younger Seto still pulling his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:30 am
((LOL!!! I haven't laughed that hard in AGES! xd THat flashback made my day. Well, the experesion I imagined on Seto's face was priceless!
Oh, Kawmura, I'm sure Arashi will let u join right on in. The more the merrier whee ))

Neko-Seto was hard pressed not to start laughing at "his" little brother.
"I think that's a good idea." Neko suppressed a growl when a little kid started yanking on his tail. I just love little kids... expecially when I get to give them back to their parents! Then what the priest had said finally dawned on him.
"Slave? He's our little brother where we come from, not our slave."

"I didn't expect all these kids to follow us... should we feed them or what?" The older Seto was clueless when it came to kids. They were like a different species from another planet for all he knew about them. He didn't hear what the priest said.

Seto noticed that this boy-version of her sister Mokuba was blushing slightly, but she ignored it as she ruffled the young boy's hair.
"That's so sweet of you! Thanks Mokuba." Seto smiled. She was usually a cold hearted, arrogant woman, but she could be nice when she wanted to be.
Seto finally decided to address the priest.
"There areno slaves here, or at least where I came from. Mokuba is our little brother, err Mokuba was my little sister in my life."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:36 am
(On it!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:38 am
((Merci whee ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:49 am
(Done! Front page has been updated! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:53 am
((LOL! can we see wha the 10 year old will do?))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm
An older chibi stood there looking at the other's carefully. He wasn't techically a child anymore, and yet, he wasn't adult enough yet to be considered one. "Excuse me." He commented, tugging on the older Mokuba's sleeve. "I think we need a schedule."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:05 pm
Neko Seto made a face at the kid who was tugging on Mokuba's sleeve.
"A schedual for what?" He mewed, back to his normal self.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:58 am
"A schedual to keep everyone in order, like mealtimes bedtimes, showering..." He explained. "Of course, it's only a proposistion and you don't have to except it if you wish not to..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:00 pm
Neko Seto started mewing in amusement. So serious at so young an age!

"Yes... a schedual would most likely be a good idea for this many people." The older Seto commented. "You're already so serious, kiddo." The older Seto commented to the 10 year old.

Seto looked around the room at all the different male forms of herself. Some were taller, some were shorter. Many had different hair and eye colors, and most were all different ages. Some had glasses, some didn't. It was like looking at a design pallet, at all the different ways a character could turn out. It was trippy, to say the least.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:04 am
The regular Seto nodded his agreement for the boy's idea. "I agree, it'll be tough to keep everyone from going nuts if we don't schedual it, and my hotwater heater doesn't supply endless water, unfortunately."

"I'm serious because I have to be, if I'm not serious enough then I'll never have my own company someday."He commented, being truthful  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:37 am
Neko Seto made an amused face. Oh! He's so cute! He reached out and ruffled the kids hair.
"Trust me, kiddo, you will succede." He smiled warmly, showing off his cat-like fangs.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:15 pm
Mokuba held the small child in his arms, his face a little sour. He couldn't believe that he was a peseant slave in ancient times. He always thought he too would be royalty due to him and Seto being related. That as a little bit of a downer to him, but the child pulling his hair in him arms made him smile again. Boosting the child up higher, allowing the boy to take hold of more locks of Mokubas long hair. "Okay, well I guess we should get started on the schedule. I think the female Seto should have first on certain things, such as baths and such. Unless she should be after us, giving her more time to have the shower all to herself. We have two showers not including the one in my brothers room. So we should split it down even." Mokuba suggested.

Taking a seat after retrieving a piece of paper and a pen. The smaller Seto sat on his lap and grasped onto Mokubas whistle. "My brother seems to be the only one that needs to wake up sooner then the rest. Since he has work that is. For the kids at school, I think we should get a worker of ours to teach them. It would be hard to explain to another school that their all Seto." he explained as the littler Seto began to tug at his shirt. "Okay, so Seto will wake up at his usual time. The priest can wake up around seven, since I'm sure he gets up early for work in his time. The older one and the girl can wake up around eight or so, giving them access to the showers first. Then the kids can get up around nine, thats when their lessons will begin. Plus that will give them enough water to have a bath. Their all boys, so a group of them can share a tub. I'll wake up with them to help them bathe. All of us will have breakfast together around ten or ten thirty. Seto can eat before he goes to work like always. Lunch could be around one or one thirty. The kids can go to bed around nine, I'll go to bed around my usual bedtime of ten. And the adults have the freedom to go to bed when they please. Does that sound good?" Mokuba asked gazing around at the others.

The smaller Seto looked up at Mokuba and smiled, "I wanna cookie." he replied. Mokuba just chuckled and nodded. This Seto was about seven years old. He figured the one that came up with the plan of a schedule was about the age of ten, when they were adopted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:15 pm
((OH!!! Kawaii!!! whee ))

Neko Seto nodded at Mokuba. Like his own little brother, this version had things under control.
"How old is the legal age around here?" Neko Seto asked. He didn't want to have to go through schooling again.

The older Seto frowned. "That's a good idea, but some mornings I'm up at four, working on stuff." The older Seto chuckled. "I slept in way late this morning.

Seto smiled as the shifted the childs position on her lap. That's so sweet... Mokluba thinking of me. The little kid in her lap started pouting.
"Oh... there there... what's wrong?" Seto asked. She wasn't used to conforting little kids, except her little sister all those years ago, but she seemed to remember some of the stuff.
"I want my mom." The little boy wimpered. He couldn't have been older than three, in his little jeans and button-up blue shirt. Seto hugged him close, trying to make his feel better.
"Will get you home soon, we promise." Seto wispered softly in the boys ear. In truth, though, it could be years before they could get everyone back... or maybe forever. Seto bit her lip in thought.
"That sounds good, Mokuba." Seto smiled at the young boy, then she turned to the Seto who was still nursing a cup of coffee.
"Do you have a spare laptop or computer I could borrow for the time being?"

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:51 am
Sounds good to me." Seto commented, truthfully.... He looked at his younger brother, proud by the way the other quickly managed to arrange everything. "As for sleeping arrangments, I'll have to agree with Mokuba that you will have to have your own room. We have plenty here, so that shouldn't be a problem, unless you want the guest house instead, then we can easily work something out."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff