Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia Online?
  2011+
  Gold!
View Results

queenie[.]

Liberal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 pm
queenie here!
i joined gaia in '05 after a stint with neopets that didnt end well...(i didn't know you were supposed to feed them! sweatdrop )

i've been on and off since then, and i like sunbathing. smile

editalso, i stalked doumyouji here. :3

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 am
Heart Shaped Toastie
Pretty ~ Babe
Hi I am Pretty ~ Babe.... You can Tell I am old Gaia, when they use to let you use characters like ~ in your name..... emotion_jawdrop Ppl still ask me how they can get that in their name....(that is y I'll never change my name lol) So.. I have been on Gaia little over 7 yrs.... I enjoy making new friend.... since most of my old friends have left Gaia..... TY for the invite... <3

Does the tilde ever mess up things like quoting or coding on anything? One of my friends wound up abandoning his old account, because his name was [ Q ], and the square brackets kept breaking the BBC code when he was quoted in the forums and he couldn't bare to change his name.

I have never had a problem with it.... emotion_yatta
I think why he had trouble with it is cuz we use [ ] in all our codes.... 3nodding
my ~ is not, very often...  

Pretty ~ Babe

Beloved Sweetheart

12,350 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

splashseal

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 am
Hi! I'm Splash Seal. I have been on since late 2006. I joined just in time for the Zurg invasion, if I remember correctly. I am from sunny San Diego county after living in Seattle for a year, which was crazy to leave in the first place because I'm only seven miles from the beach!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:58 pm
I'm MechWarrior Princess M (or just "Mech" or "Princess M"). I landed on Gaia in October 2013. From what I hear, I missed out on a lot of fun stuff!

Anyway, I joined the "Old Geezers" Guild not because of my real age not my Gaia age. pirate  

MechWarrior Princess M

ares_gal

Sparkly Vampire

14,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:13 pm
Hello fellow Geezers!
Joined in '09, got hacked in '11, yet i managed to get my name back...
Call me ares...
Strayed for a few months but came back and discovered the prices in the millions... (Something i bought for 75,000 gold is now valued @ 12.5 million) Don't u just love the economy! biggrin

Ooh, I followed Mage here....

My tea preference is orange, passion fruit, jasmine green tea made by Lipton...  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 am
Hello!
My name is Maureen.
You may call me Momo or Mo.
Have been on Gaia since '07. 3nodding

I love games, science, comics, food, music, and paper crafts.

Thanks for the invite emotion_yatta  

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am
    •·.·´¯`·.·• ✿ Hi, you can call me Ann or Annie. I joined gaiaonline in early 2004 and I can honestly say this is my home on the web. I have tried other avatar sites and it never worked out. I am a huge fan of how gaiaonline use to be so you may hear me go on about the good ol days. Most of my best friends on gaia have left and it has left me rather lonesome. I want to make new friends and have a place on gaia to call home again so hopefully this is it. Sadly I'm your old fart who doesn't like to get too personal anymore in forums due to google being able to find everything about me....

â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…â”…

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:33 pm
heart Hello!! I am Purples.. I am 3001 days old.. I joined in 2006.. In rl I am 47.. I was invited to join Gaia by a online friend from another game site who was my game hubby..(lotgd) to rp with him here...I somehow ended up with loads of mule accounts which are now frozen except for one..
Rl got very dramatic for me soo had to take a long time off, like 5ish years maybies..I only been back a short time, was just checking things out and so yeah here I still <== am.. lol..
I love love love purple.. Im very shy at first.. I like raspberry tea and southern ice tea but I am more of a coffee drinker.... Hmmm I think thats all..
I thank you for the invite to join this guild..

Purples

Beloved Member

12,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

BabyDucklingLove

Mewling Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:32 am
Hi
I'm BabyDucklingLove (or just Ducky) and I joined in 2007. Well actively in 2007. I think I joined before that on another account but I didn't really post. Just played the games and stuff. I don't remember what year that was. Probably 2006?
Gaia was honestly my favorite site for the longest time and I'm a little lost now that things have changed so drastically. I don't really know what to do. I used to love the puzzles and slot machines before I started talking to people. And word bump. And then I remember opening my first art shop. And I think that and continuing to draw on here has really helped my art a lot.

I actually met my boyfriend of almost 5 years on here. We just happened to live close to each other so it's worked out really nicely. I love him a lot <3

I draw and pixel (though not as much pixeling anymore ORZ). I love coffee. My favorite colors are pink and purple (though not together). I love kitties.

I am both the richest and the poorest I've ever been on Gaia before. It's craziness.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:56 pm
Hi, I'm Diamond and I joined gaia in May of 2005. This is my first account, which I'm pleased about. I don't come on gaia as much as I used to. I like reading manga and am interested in cosplay, especially wigs. Most of my free time is spent on Pokemon X. ^^ Thanks for the place to whine about the good old days.  

Diamondinmyeye

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Diamondinmyeye

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:59 pm
BabyDucklingLove
I am both the richest and the poorest I've ever been on Gaia before. It's craziness.
I never thought of it that way, but I guess I am too. I have 3 mil sitting here and nothing to buy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm
Diamondinmyeye
BabyDucklingLove
I never thought of it that way, but I guess I am too. I have 3 mil sitting here and nothing to buy.

Seriously

it took me years to save up like 20mil
and now it's worth like nothing
I got some more funds for art by selling commissions
though to be honest, it's more profitable for me to just do rl commissions and then buy items I want or buy stuff with gaia cash and sell it  

BabyDucklingLove

Mewling Kitten

Diamondinmyeye

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:14 pm
BabyDucklingLove
Diamondinmyeye
BabyDucklingLove

Seriously

though to be honest, it's more profitable for me to just do rl commissions and then buy items I want or buy stuff with gaia cash and sell it
Oh wow, that would be so depressing. I have never been able to save that much myself. Has the art market gone up with the inflation too or are there too few customers if you go with a competitive equivalent? That makes perfect sense. Do you also sell art for items sometimes?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:09 pm
Diamondinmyeye
BabyDucklingLove
Diamondinmyeye
BabyDucklingLove

Seriously

Oh wow, that would be so depressing. I have never been able to save that much myself. Has the art market gone up with the inflation too or are there too few customers if you go with a competitive equivalent? That makes perfect sense. Do you also sell art for items sometimes?

Yeah x.x

The art market has gone up some too
though not as much I think

I do..or well I used to. Not as much anymore because I don't know what anything is worth
but if people want to offer an item and I like it, I normally take it  

BabyDucklingLove

Mewling Kitten

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 pm
I know I'm waaaay behind on welcoming everyone here, so welcome welcome welcome! heart  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff