Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 am
Dianna nodded a little. "Maybe that's why he's angry at me. I mean he says all you'll do is hurt him in the end yet I come along having awesome experiences with humans. . . He must feel hurt that I don't share his views." Why was she defending him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:16 am
Helena shook her head, smiling a bit. "You know what? I think he may actually be jealous of you." she said with a bit of a laugh. "I think . . . deep down he wants what you've had. Although I'm positive he doesn't think that he can have it." she said, pulling out the cooked steaks and setting them down on a plate.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 am
Dianna blushed a little. "Well if he gave you or I a chance he can have it." She quipped annoyed he'd just sit in his jealousy instead of try and make things work. "Stubborn male." She hissed shaking her head a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 pm
Helena smiled. "Yes, well, males tend to be rather stubborn and hopeless. That's why we females have to be able to have the patience to help them." she said, laughing a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 pm
Dianna giggled and and nodded. "But it's fun to cuddle them." She admitted. "Well. . . so the Old Lady had told me. She had a husband she loved cuddling. From the photo's he looked like a cuddle bear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:54 am
Helena smiled. "I dunno. I always thought nekos in general just looked really cuddly." she said, shrugging. "As such, all of my patients get a big hug before they leave." she said, smiling rather sheepishly. "I think it makes them feel better. And you're all so soft and huggable!" she gushed, figuring: in for a penny, in for a pound.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:05 am
Dianna grinned purring a little. "Thank you!" She replied with a giggle and tossed the salad a bit then mixed in the dressing. "I love hugs. I think. . . I think Helios just needs a good hug. Maybe I should try it sometime. See how long I can cling to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 am
Helena frowned a bit. "Ah . . . well . . . I tried that." she murmured before lifting up her shirt slightly and pointing to three scars on her left side that showed where she had been deeply scratched. "This was his response. He's avoided my touch since." she said with a sigh, dropping her shirt and returning to fixing dinner. She went to the freezer and pulled out some chicken strips. "For the salad." she said, as she held them up. She poured out a small plateful, and then popped them in the microwave.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:17 am
"Maybe it didn't work cause you're human. It might be different for me, if not, I'll claw him back just as hard." She smirked softly and continued to work on dinner. "I'll be back, I'm just going to let him know dinner's almost ready." She smiled and washed her hands then went up to his room and knocked. "Helios, it's dinner time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:28 am
Helena chuckled a bit when Dianna said she would go get Helios. She knew the stubborn neko would only give her trouble.

"Not hungry." was the grumpy response from the other side of the door. Not entirely true. Helios could definitely eat something, but he could also go without food for a while yet. That had been some fun physical and mental torture. How long could he go without food . . . his previous master had been a right b*****d. He just wondered how long it would take before he would need to test his limits again . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:29 am
Dianna sighed softly. "Yes you are." She replied. "Don't try to be tough, come and have something to eat. Please? We won't watch you, or anything weird like that." She pawed at the door. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 am
"Oh go away will you? It's not like you'll get anything special for getting me to go down!" Helios snapped angrily. "I don't need any damned charity either!" he added after a moments thought.

Helena had finished dishing out the food into three portions and was currently setting the table for three people. Oh she knew Helios would come down . . . just not necessarily when Dianna wanted him to. She giggled a bit to herself. Helios definitely embraced his cat-like heritage. Everything had to be his own idea, or at least seem like it was, or he would be opposed to the entire thing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:41 am
"It wasn't my idea to get you to come down, But hey, stay up here, I'll just be greedy and eat all the roasted beef and chicken." She said and walked down the stairs. Then she turned to the dining room and sat at a spot and brushed her lap. She didn't want to lose her temper or anything toward him in case it made him worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 am
"Helios still being difficult?" Helena asked as Dianna entered and sat down. "Don't feel too bad. That stubborn cat has to do everything only when he wants it to happen. He'll be down shortly. Until then, try not to let it ruin your appetite." she said, gesturing to the food before starting on her own.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 am
"That'll be hard if he get's a girl." Dianna teased. "I don't she'd like him dictating when they'll be intimate." She giggled. "It doesn't bother me though, like I said I lived with a lady who had been losing her marbles for the last five years of my living with her. This is nothing."  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff