Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:03 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
*smiles* do you have anything to drink in this establishment.

Of course! We serve hot chocolate, coffee, tea, milk, soda pop, lemonaide and cider, and of course water.
id like egg nog if you have any

Egg nog coming up! It will take just a few minutes if you don't mind the wait. I'll make it fresh, and because I do so enjoy it, I'll make one for each of us! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:08 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
*smiles* do you have anything to drink in this establishment.

Of course! We serve hot chocolate, coffee, tea, milk, soda pop, lemonaide and cider, and of course water.
id like egg nog if you have any

Egg nog coming up! It will take just a few minutes if you don't mind the wait. I'll make it fresh, and because I do so enjoy it, I'll make one for each of us! razz
I dont mind at all *bows* thank you  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:42 am
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Joy expertly whirls about making eggnog, then presents two decorative glasses of the rich, creamy drink, taking one for herself. "Mmm, a taste of the holidays!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 am
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Joy expertly whirls about making eggnog, then presents two decorative glasses of the rich, creamy drink, taking one for herself. "Mmm, a taste of the holidays!"
*picks it up and drinks it down in a few big gulps* I absolutely can not control myself around eggnog. I will drink it till im sick. Thank you for the delicious drink *puts some money on the counter*  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:59 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

*picks it up and drinks it down in a few big gulps* I absolutely can not control myself around eggnog. I will drink it till im sick. Thank you for the delicious drink *puts some money on the counter*

"I know, right? And thank you for the money. It's not necessary, but it's always helpful!" She gives Sid a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

"I know, right? And thank you for the money. It's not necessary, but it's always helpful!" She gives Sid a hug.
*smiles* its absolutely no problem  

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:44 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Andy and his husband Raditz witnessed the hug and Andy thought of Jinxi. He thought of the time that Jinxi visited the Bogard Bar and got totally smashed to the point where she had a minor case of amnesia and just how long it took him to get her to remember. He then thought of his sister-in-law, the magical empress dee who was able to get his brother to regain his memory on countless occasions. Everytime Terry had his photo taken, Dee had to refresh Terry's memory.

This made Andy remember the Chinese Assassin that tried to murder Terry with french fries. Andy scanned the area and breathed a sigh of relief. He was glad that this wasn't some secret evil hideout of Addes.

He sat down at one of the tables and waited to be served. He felt it was always good to scope out the competition.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:04 pm
BogardAndy
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Andy and his husband Raditz witnessed the hug and Andy thought of Jinxi. He thought of the time that Jinxi visited the Bogard Bar and got totally smashed to the point where she had a minor case of amnesia and just how long it took him to get her to remember. He then thought of his sister-in-law, the magical empress dee who was able to get his brother to regain his memory on countless occasions. Everytime Terry had his photo taken, Dee had to refresh Terry's memory.

This made Andy remember the Chinese Assassin that tried to murder Terry with french fries. Andy scanned the area and breathed a sigh of relief. He was glad that this wasn't some secret evil hideout of Addes.

He sat down at one of the tables and waited to be served. He felt it was always good to scope out the competition.

[ooc: ok, this is funny - cross-over time!]
With a warm smile for Sid, Joy slid over to the newcomer. "Hi there! Welcome! What can I get for you?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

With a warm smile for Sid, Joy slid over to the newcomer. "Hi there! Welcome! What can I get for you?"

(Yep, that's why I included it)

"Hello, I would like a ginger ale and for my husband here, he'd like a fermented Grape soda please. Oh, and to eat, I'd have a 10 ounce New York steak, baked potato with all the fixin's and a Caesar salad for a side. Medium well on the steak. Raditz will just have an order of every food available on the menu."

Raditz folded his arms and smirked knowing he was being treated today. He nodded at the waitress to confirm what Andy ordered was what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

"Hello, I would like a ginger ale and for my husband here, he'd like a fermented Grape soda please. Oh, and to eat, I'd have a 10 ounce New York steak, baked potato with all the fixin's and a Caesar salad for a side. Medium well on the steak. Raditz will just have an order of every food available on the menu."

Raditz folded his arms and smirked knowing he was being treated today. He nodded at the waitress to confirm what Andy ordered was what he wanted.

Joy smiled even more broadly at the generous order, sparing a conspiratorial glance for Raditz, adding a wink for good measure. "Coming right up! I'll give you your drinks..." she said while pouring, "and start the fixin's fixin' for you." She flourished the two drinks in front of each of them, then with one quick glance about the spacious room, swished into the kitchen to put in the orders.

Soon she was back giggling. "Cookie says it will take a little time to make everything, but here are your salads and soups."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:52 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Joy smiled even more broadly at the generous order, sparing a conspiratorial glance for Raditz, adding a wink for good measure. "Coming right up! I'll give you your drinks..." she said while pouring, "and start the fixin's fixin' for you." She flourished the two drinks in front of each of them, then with one quick glance about the spacious room, swished into the kitchen to put in the orders.

Soon she was back giggling. "Cookie says it will take a little time to make everything, but here are your salads and soups."

"Thank you, kindly."

Not even 60 seconds had passed and Raditz had finished off his soup. He said to the waitress, "I give your salmon special soup an 8/10. Desired a bit more of a kick to it perhaps by adding some spicy tiger shrimp to it and you forgot the crackers."

Andy chuckled, then said to the waitress, "My hunny likes to rate every dish he eats out of habit and considering he can eat a full train car's worth of food just for a snack, well...you can imagine how much he can eat during a full day."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

"Thank you, kindly."

Not even 60 seconds had passed and Raditz had finished off his soup. He said to the waitress, "I give your salmon special soup an 8/10. Desired a bit more of a kick to it perhaps by adding some spicy tiger shrimp to it and you forgot the crackers."

Andy chuckled, then said to the waitress, "My hunny likes to rate every dish he eats out of habit and considering he can eat a full train car's worth of food just for a snack, well...you can imagine how much he can eat during a full day."

Joy's eyes twinkled. "We'll just have to keep the food coming, then." She delivered the appetizers with a flourish. "We now have a goal: 10/10 rating!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:52 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"Thank you, kindly."

Joy's eyes twinkled. "We'll just have to keep the food coming, then." She delivered the appetizers with a flourish. "We now have a goal: 10/10 rating!"

"Indeed you do," Andy said, smiling. As the appetizers came, Raditz devoured them like a wolf in front of a raw steak. With each appetizer, Raditz gave his commentary, but none as of yet reached the 10 out of 10. That was until the very last appetizer came.

It was a basket full of stuffed Portabello mushrooms with a rare sea-based creature for the stuffing with a baked variety of cheese flowing like a river of lava into the basket. Of course Joy had warned Raditz it would be hot, but being the saiyan that he was, Raditz just devoured it like everything else thus far. The loud belch Raditz gave once the food had been polished off that Raditz declared that being the best dish thus far and was looking forward to the main course dishes where the goal was 20.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:19 pm
BogardAndy
"Indeed you do," Andy said, smiling. As the appetizers came, Raditz devoured them like a wolf in front of a raw steak. With each appetizer, Raditz gave his commentary, but none as of yet reached the 10 out of 10. That was until the very last appetizer came.

It was a basket full of stuffed Portabello mushrooms with a rare sea-based creature for the stuffing with a baked variety of cheese flowing like a river of lava into the basket. Of course Joy had warned Raditz it would be hot, but being the saiyan that he was, Raditz just devoured it like everything else thus far. The loud belch Raditz gave once the food had been polished off that Raditz declared that being the best dish thus far and was looking forward to the main course dishes where the goal was 20.

Joy beamed at the compliments, then began delivering the entres three at a time (due more to the table's limitations than the customer's).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:39 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Joy beamed at the compliments, then began delivering the entres three at a time (due more to the table's limitations than the customer's).

Raditz seemed to enjoy the main course dishes more, but none of them could make it to 20. The best dish, which got a 17 was a hamburger type dish with a side of fries. He said, "slightly overdone, and a bit bland on the fries. Other than that, the burger simply could have used Prince Vegeta's special barbecue sauce, not really your fault. So, I give this dish a 17 out of 20."

Andy enjoyed his meal, but never said anything about it. His facial expression was enough to show his satisfaction. He even ordered a Pepsi since he knew that Raditz was going to be a while yet with the many comments. It was a good thing that Andy was rich due to the many customers he had at that dojo that he took over from Master Jubei. Of course, Andy never charged much at all, it was the amount of people taking his classes that raked in the money. Besides, this was supposed to be an anniversary dinner.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff