Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy arrived early to the music club like usual. She would never admit it aloud but she secretly loved the club, mudbloods and blood traitors and all. It would be sad to graduate and have to pass on the club. She hoped Evander would decide to come this year, but then again, despite his talent at violin he was never much of a performer. Music was more of her thing. Actually it was more of her mother's and it was forced onto her but Wendy had learned to love it. She played for her sake and no one else's. It was all the more true this year.

She worked on tuning her viola, though she did not necessarily intend to play tonight, as she waited for the arrival of the members of the club. She and Mira would need to pick a new captain or captains of the club. Wendy was currently considering the Lovette boy, Avian, the one from the decent side of the family. Either way she would need to consult with her friend before she made that decision. After all Leonette, in all her so called wisdom, felt that Wendy needed another to help her lead the club. Perhaps she was right, after all Mira was far more approachable than Wendy ever would be. Mira seemed to have lower standards for company at times though judging by how much time she spent with the Ryans abomination. The abomination that had turned her hair blue! She was still stuck with those stupid blue streaks in her red hair. She let out a sigh and raised her viola up and played a short line of music she had memorized before returning to her work on tuning the instrument.
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: All welcome. Music club now open.}
                                          murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:21 am
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di had debated back and forth over attending the first Music Club meeting. On the one hand, she didn't actually play an instrument. On the other hand, she did love music, and she'd like to learn an instrument. However, she wasn't quite sure how the club worked. Was it just performances, or were they actually learning instruments? But in the end, she showed up, figuring that if nothing else, she could always just sit and watch. The only one in the Music Room, which was full of scattered chairs and instruments, was an older girl she thought she recognized as a Slytherin prefect, tuning what looked like a violin or a viola. "Hello," the brunette said politely, raising one hand in greeting. "This is the Music Club meeting, right? I'm Diantha."

OOC:
mc2

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:04 pm
Mira Ani Mitchell
Seventh Year Slytherin ~ Head Girl
Pureblood ~ Beater ~ Dating Timothy Whitethorne

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Sophisticated Black and Green
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mira headed for the music room in a rush. She didn’t want to be late and she felt like she was running late. She already had an idea of who they were leaving the club to, however she needed to talk Wendy about it. Her first choice in mind was Avian and hopefully Wendy was on the same page as her. Upon arriving into the room she saw Wendy tuning her viola and younger girl. “Hello. Looks like I’m not as late as I thought.” She said taking a seat next to Wendy. “Hello, I’m Mira co-owner of the club.” She introduced herself to the younger girl. Her attention however was quickly stolen by the next person who entered the room.

Grace has pondered whether she should actually go to the music club or not. That was before she pondered what to wear and tore her whole trunk apart to find the perfect outfit. Walking down the halls, the Ravenclaw came to the music room door and wondered why she even bothered. Her sister probably didn’t want her there and Avian probably wouldn’t notice or care that she was there. Okay, so maybe he’d notice but it wouldn’t really matter would it? Pushing the thought aside, Grace walked in only to be met by the gaze of her sister.

“Mira… mind if I join…?” Grace asked her sister’s gaze locked onto her. “No, I don’t mind.” She answered her sister before getting up. Going over to her younger sister, Mira grabbed her hand and dragged her to the far corner of the room. “What’s with the sudden interest?” The Slytherin asked suspiciously. “Nothing… I’ve always liked music…” Grace answered which didn’t seem to lower her sister’s suspicion. “That’s not the only reason.” Mira commented looking at her outfit. “You look awfully nice today.” She added smugly. “Okay… so there’s more to it.” She said before taking a breath. “There’s this guy and he was a member last year. He said he’d be here…” Grace whispered to her older sister. “And who’s the guy?” Mira asked still smiling. “Quiet. It’s Avian Lovette…” She hushed her sister before going back to whispering.

“The Valentine’s guy… Seriously! Does he know? Have you asked him out?” Mira demanded to know the details. “Yes… the Valentine’s guy… and no he doesn’t know. Besides I don’t have time, school comes first.” Grace answered her sheepishly. “I’ve been dating Timothy for years and I’ve managed to keep good grades.” She disputed. “Yeah… you and I have different interruptions of good grades.” She debated back. “Sure, do yourself a favor and take my advice. Ask him out, worst he can say is he’s not interested.” She concluded the argument before grabbing the signup sheet. “Sign this if you plan on sticking around.” She added holding out a quill along with the sheet. “Thanks…” Grace replied not knowing what else to say to her sister besides sign the sheet and see how things went. Maybe Mira was right, if she had time to join a club to hang with Avian, why not for a date?

With: Each other... Wendy, Dia

User Image
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Pureblood ~ Chaser
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Gold and Olive
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma had joined the music club last year just for something fun to do. Why not again this year? After debating about it she figured the club helped her relax not that quidditch didn’t help her. She was first string now which was awesome. She just hoped that she could help the team this year. "Hello." Emma greeted everyone as she walked to the music room. Once she signed the sheet she took a seat for the first meeting of the year. She hoped maybe Gideon would show up again or Zeph. Then again she could make some different friends with people she didn’t know yet. How hard could that be?

With: Club members...

Wearing: Casual Black and Pink

OOC: Open to interact... Sorry it's so lame...

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image
xxxx<7th Year>

Wendy looked up from her work and returned her viola to its case when a younger girl (and they all would likely be younger but for Mira) addressed her. Wendy nodded as Mira came in. "I am Wendy Chaisty," Wendy said standing. "and yes you are in the right club. I'm the other owner of the club." Before Wendy thought to say anymore, Grace, Mira's Ravenclaw sister, entered and Mira and Grace began a rather lengthy discussion. Including something about a boy it seemed. How cute. She supposed that Mira would be a good source for suggestions considering how long Mira had been successfully dating. As for her, well she may have secured Evander quite some time ago, but winning his affection was another thing entirely. Evander and her grew on each other.

When the two sister's discussion ended, Wendy stood and said, "Mira, can you join me for a moment, we need to discuss future leadership." Once pulling her friend aside she said, "I've been thinking a little bit on the matter and I thought of the Lovette boy to nominate. He appreciates music and is somewhat gifted, obviously, and he is likable enough. He has the two qualities that we both bring seperately to the meetings, so I feel he could handle such responsibilities on his own; however, I felt you have a better eye for such things. There was a reason Leonette chose both of us to leave, and I doubt it was just because of my reputation as a bit of a... excuse my language... 'b***h'. Bruja I believe that Ryans horror calls me."
                                          Ambitious,
                                          Slytherin!
                                          murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:16 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♯♬♯【 Avian Zechariah Lovette 】♯♬♯ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fourth YearPurebloodRavenclawOlder Brother

User Image

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                              To make a citizen out of you
                                              Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                              So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian just arrived at the Music Room happily, carrying his full-sized (and not shrunken) guitar like he always since his third year. Well obviously, why would he not be excited about the Music Club? He walked by, whistling casually, and as usual he spotted the BFFs Grace just mentioned; Mira and Wendy. He waved at the pair and greeted politely, "Hi Mira and Wendy, nice seeing you---" He suddenly paused mid-sentence when he noticed that someone familiar, the one with blond-ish hair wearing gold and olive hues, "... Here?" He finally finished his sentence looking surprised, apparently his housemate Grace was also here applying for the club. Well, that was quite unexpected. He smiled at his friend and greeted Grace as well, "Oh! Hi, Grace. Didn't expect you to see you here! I mean-- I'm surprised but, in a good way.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

Because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a smirk
                                              'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                              They're gonna rip up your heads, your aspirations to shreds!
                                              Another cog in the murder machine!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me; They could care less as long as someone will bleed
                                              So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              With : Mira and Grace Mitchell, Wendy Chaisty
                                              Where : Music Room
                                              Wearing : Blue and Browns

Out.Of.Chords : OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset
mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:13 pm
Mira Ani Mitchell
Seventh Year Slytherin ~ Head Girl
Pureblood ~ Beater ~ Dating Timothy Whitethorne

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Sophisticated Black and Green
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mira gave Wendy a polite nod when she asked if she could join her. Leaving her sister she walked over to Wendy to have their own private conversation. After hearing Wendy’s thoughts on who should take over leadership and why, Mira was glad that they were on the same page. Of course when she brought up that Benjamin called her a b***h, she knew that were true. However, she didn’t see her friend that way. Sure Wendy could be a snob sometimes but she wasn’t that bad. “He might call you that… but yeah, I’m pretty sure my sister didn’t pick you for that reason. I’m pretty sure it had something to do with your appreciation for music.” Mira told her before adding. “That point aside, I’ve been thinking the same. Avian Lovette is a perfect choice.”

Speaking of Avian Lovette… He walked into the room with his guitar. “Hello,” Mira greeted him as he seemed to be surprised at the appearance of her sister. “Hi Avian,” Grace greeted almost sheepishly. “It was kind of unexpected for me too.” She told him with a smile. “Though it’s good to see you too.” She added setting the signup sheet down. Mira smiled at her sister as she looked between her and Avian. Her sister would have to tell him eventually, right? “Hey Avian, can Wendy and I steal you for a minute.” Mira said calling him over. They might as well ask him know and get it over with.

With: Each other... Wendy, Dia, Avian

User Image
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Pureblood ~ Chaser
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Gold and Olive
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph
mc2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:15 am
User Image
xxxx<7th Year>

"Might?" Wendy asked her friend with a raised brow. She half smiled as Mira went on about why Leonette had chosen her. She thought to brush off her love for music once again as merely something that was expected of her given that her mother was a musician and it was well known that ladies were musically inclined and any proper heir (after all Evander had been forced to learn an instrument as well, though he did rebel against the piano and chose violin instead). They had more important matters, though. Wendy did love the club in her own way, mudbloods, halfbloods, and all, so she would hate to pass it on to incompetent hands. She wanted someone both gifted musically, in love with music, and a potentially good leader. Avian was a good choice for that, though she had doubts on a Ravenclaw's natural leadership abilities. Everyone knew it was the Slytherins you chose for competent and successful leaders and Gryffindors for the more flashy type. She nodded in agreement regarding Avian and said, "Then it is settled."

She looked to see Avian walk into the room, guitar in his hand, and Wendy could already picture the continuing deviation from more classical tastes, though she supposed music was music in many ways. It all expressed the same thing, be it the classics or something more 'edgy'. Avian and Grace seemed to have a little dance of awkwardness as they greeted each other and Wendy suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. That was the advantage of arranged marriages, you didn't have that nonsense of worry about whether the other liked you first. You had plenty of time to slowly fall in love and it was their duty to do so, so of course they would... except, as much as Wendy hated to admit it, she still worried at times if Evander truly liked her or not.

Mira spoke up and asked him to join them and Wendy nodded stiffly as she led them a few paces away from the others. "As I am sure you are aware, Mr. Lovette, Mira and I will be graduating this year and so it is time for us to pass on our role. Mira and I discussed it and came to the same conclusion, and I hope you do accept our invitation... Avian Lovette are you willing to take over this club next year in our absence. I trust you wouldn't foul up our hard work in maintaining the club. I would hate to see it wither away after I graduate after all."
                                          Ambitious,
                                          Slytherin!
                                          murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:04 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth Year RavenclawPurebloodHead of the Music Clubspace

User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
                                              I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
                                              To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
                                              I held you close as we both shook for the last time, take a good hard look!

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian has a small stack of muggle music books he bought from Hogsmeade, and since reading notes was like a piece of cake for him this should do really, really easily. There are a stack of applications for those who wanted to join the club on top of a piano as the Club Head was tuning his guitar before trying to play the melody of this song. Avian heard this song around before, it was a really nice song, he was even singing (and he has a nice tenor voice) as he was playing the strings because he loved it. Well, at least he was all by himself so far, but he wouldn't care less if it turned out someone was watching him.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
                                              I'm okay, I'm okay now, but you really need to listen to me
                                              Because I'm telling you the truth! I mean this! I'm okay [Trust me]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With : Himself
                                              Where : Music
                                              Wearing : Looking Neat

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : THE CLUB IS OPEN. C'MON Y'ALL

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder was walking into music club, shoving someone ahead of him as he walked. Leon, of course, was cursing enough to wake the dead, but Balder was ignoring it. Besides, he heard Leon. How could he not? He had been walking by one of the storage rooms in the basement and heard someone singing, and had been shocked that it had been Jer's crabby brother. Which made him his brother too, which means he had just as much right to tell Leon he needed to do something as Michael or Jer did. Heck, at this rate, he might as well claim any McGregor as a relative, considering that he was sure they were a very numerous family of... Muggleborns? Mudbloods? He wasn't sure, but it seemed like Jer liked calling himself a mudblood, while every other muggleborn despised the term. Well, except for maybe Steffi, but she was like Jer in that regard.

He gave Leon one last shove and then went out to go collect the other person he had rounded up for the club. Leon's girlfriend Aimee had looked really depressed lately, and he didn't like the look of the guy she was seeing. Which is why he didn't consider them a couple. He was probably being a nosy little brat, but he didn't care. He didn't like it when people were sad. The younger blond gave Leon a look.
                                              "You're not going anywhere. I don't know why you're grumpy, but you looked happy when you were singing, so this is the perfect place to sing. Besides, you'll make other people happy too I bet!" He gave the older blond a grin before he poked his head out of the room. "Hey, Aimee! C'mon. My bror won't bite. Besides, it's fun and you can hear a lot of beautiful music if you want to. At least I think so!" He He came back in and sat right by the door, crossing his arms and giving Leon a determined look. He wasn't leaving until he gave this thing a try.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: This is going to be fun, but Leon needs to stop being so grumpy!
                                              OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee had been quietly waiting in the hall for Derrick. Not that she really wanted too, but she didn't have much choice did she? When suddenly Balder Borson was grabbing her and dragging her off to some music club. She tried to protest, saying she was waiting for somebody, but that only seemed to convince Balder to drag her along even more. Maybe it was the stutter in her voice when she'd said it? That had seemed to darken Leon's expression a bit at least, though that could also be attributed to Balder dragging them off forcefully. Thankfully no one had commented on the scratch across her cheek. She'd aqquired it when Derrick had gotten angry about something or other and slammed her face into a brick wall.... That had been fun. Of course the cut was a lot less painful than the bruised and swollen hips, and the bruise across her ribs was healing but it still hurt a ton.

Once pulled into the club, she glanced around quickly before glancing at Leon. She didn't mind being here and not with Derrick... except she knew exactly what would happen when she saw Derrick next. She really didn't like that. She chewed on her lip. Part of her really wanted to tell Leon, but telling only caused more trouble. She learned that the hard way. The rest of her just wanted to flop against him and sob. Out of everyone in the school, he was the only one she would feel comfortable doing that in front of. Caty generally would be on that list too... except Caty was all.... weird... this semester and Aimee didn't want to burden Caty with more problems. Instead of doing tha though, she just quietly stood by Leon and stared at the floor. When Balder said Leon wouldn't bite she rolled her eyes. "Leon definitely bites Balder. Have you ever even spoken to him. All he does is bite, and grump." She muttered quietly. She wasn't even sure if they'd hear her over the other boy playing in the room.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:16 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ third year │ halfblood

Di hurried into the room clutching her new flute, which she'd gotten for her birthday back in June, and smiled when she saw Balder, Leon, and Aimee. Balder because he was sweet and always cheerful, even if he was a year younger, Leon because him being at Music Club was probably better than him off smoking and scowling somewhere, and Aimee because it seemed like she never saw the Slytherin anymore, and she seemed down whenever she did. Di's instinct was to blame Aimee's boyfriend, Derrick, who seemed generally unpleasant and not at all someone anyone would want to date, but she had no proof that Derrick's influence was to blame, so all she could was try to reach out to Aimee when she rarely saw her without him. Truthfully, Di had half a mind to take Derrick aside at some point and remind him that she knew where he slept, but threats would probably just make him more unpleasant, and she didn't want him being awful to Aimee because of her. But Derrick wasn't here now, so she went right up to the three of them with a wave. The Slytherin girl had a nasty scratch on her cheek, as if she'd scraped it against something. "Aimee, how did that happen?" she asked in concern, before glancing at Leon. "Leon, I didn't know you were into music."

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon glared at the younger blond before he looked over at Aimee as she muttered something. He couldn't quite make it out, but he heard the words bite and grump and he crossed his arms as he looked over the two. However, any retort he was going to make was interrupted as soon as Di came in the door with a flute. Oh, hell, they were going to make him sing, weren't they? However, that thought was immediately obliterated when he heard Di ask Aimee how something happened. How what happened? His frown deepened as he decided to take a closer look at Aimee, considering he hadn't had a chance to really look at her when she was first snagged by the perpetually-cheerful Hufflepuff. "Where th' bleedin' bells did ya ge' tha' ********' scratch?" He could give a guess as to how it happened, but he decided not to voice his opinion considering that if she answered in the affirmative, he might decide to risk the Hufflepuff's wrath and go hunt down a certain Ravenclaw.

He looked over to Di when she made a comment about him being into music and he snorted.
                                                    "I ain' inta music. Th' bleedin' blond menace in th' chair decided ta ********' kidnap me an' drag my aris down 'ere. Bloody bra' don' take no fer an answer."

"Leon's lying. I caught him singing in the basement earlier this week and then heard about the club. I figured singing makes him happy and maybe him singing can make other people happy." Leon could have strangled Balder right then and there, especially since he didn't need some brat telling people what he did in his own spare time. No one cared if he could sing or not. He certainly didn't. What the hell did him singing around other people matter anyway.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I 'ope Jer ain' expectin' Balder ta live fer long...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds

Aimee kind of smiled when Di showed up, but it dissipated quickly. Especially when Di immediately asked about the cut. Her hand drifted to her cheek, and gently ran a finger along the cut. And of course Di's words brought Leon's attention to the cut and she went wide eyed. If Balder wasn't blocking the door, she'd have run right then. Instead she stared at him like a deer in headlights for a few moments before quickly coming up with a lie. "Uhhh... ummm.... I tripped and ran into a wall...." Cuz that totally made sense. A+ Aimee. Good going. Now they'd all know and everything would be 10 times worse.

She blinked when Balder said Leon was singing. She blinked at the cockney boy and stared. "You sing?" She asked incredulously. Since her father had taken her in, both her sisters had been trying to teach her the violin, but it didn't really work out well. She just was not musically talented. She could play mary had a little lamb... and that was about it. And badly at that. She was only here because Balder had dragged her. Of course she technically could sing, but no one was goingt o find that out anytime soon. She did that in the peace and quiet when she was all alone and no one would ever hear..... Charles used to make her sing for him... and her mother had hated it and told her she was awful and tone death.. So she wasn't even sure if she was actually good.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie was a little nervous. Or rather, very nervous. She’s already messed up making her mum proud in every way. First, she was sorted into the wrong house. Then, not only did she not make the starting team for Quidditch, but she was a reserve for a position she didn’t even really want. This was the last way to make her mum proud, and Mackenzie hadn’t even prepared any type of music – she wasn’t singing or playing piano. The eleven year old sighed as she walked down the hallway, looking for the correct room. It didn’t take too long though; she heard a voice singing. Turning one corner, Mackenzie saw a group of older students – none of which she recognized from her own house – standing and talking. This made her feel even more nervous! I hope Saio comes, she wished, remembering that her Hufflepuff friend had told her she was really excited about joining the Music Club after she found out about it. Taking a deep breath, Kenzie silent slipped into the room, hoping to go unnoticed.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas