Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:53 pm
"I've never even driven a car before." The ghoul sighed. "I had limo drivers for that, once upon a time." Shame she hadn't taken the opportunity to learn before.

"But... Surely it's not that hard. I learned how to play a musical instrument by myself. I'm sure I could drive." She curiously poked at the different parts of the vehicle, examining it like a child would.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 pm
"I....don't know if its comparable but it shouldn't be too hard for you to learn. Its mostly about balance. Like riding a bike." Though if you messed up playing the piano it didn't often land you in a hospital...or regenerating in a clinic somewhere. Not unless the piano had violent tendencies.

"Why don't you get on? See if you like it."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:06 pm
Riyo's face paled at the mention of riding a bike. "I..." She had to look away to say it. "N-never learned how... To ride a bike." That's what growing up parentless got you.

But... Instruments were hard to learn so surely that got her brownie points for doing it herself! ... S-surely...

Riyo did her best to conceal her shame at his suggestion. "Oh. Okay." Keeping her skirt's short length in mind, the feline cautiously boarded the motorcycle, her hands gripping the handles. It felt... Good. Like this was meant to be. This she could see herself on.

... Just not in this skirt.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:23 pm
"Never...rode a bike?" Titus figured that was just something kids did. He learned how to ride one on his own but that was mostly so that he had an easier way to get away from home. He didn't know how easy it would be to learn a motorcycle without the fundamental skills behind riding a bike. It was possible just a bit more dangerous.

"Well, if you like motorcycles we can always look at something that might be easier to handle. They do make automatics so you don't have to worry about shifting gears. You could look at scooters too. They wouldn't be as hard to balance." And less likely to make her do a wheelie without meaning to.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:33 pm
"N-no." The ghoul grimaced. "When I was young I wasn't given any money. I basically scraped by eating whatever was in the pantry, and then when I had money, I was too busy to think about fun things." She shrugged. "My family was technically rich, but I wasn't. I lived in a well-furnished prison, which is why eating canned food doesn't really bother me." And perhaps not too long ago, those nostalgic thoughts would've bothered her, but she seemed alright now.

Riyo's ears, however, folded at the mention of something 'easier'. "Bah. Easy schmeasy." She examined the different gauges before realizing... Oh, right. What was she thinking? Her original intention was to just look.

"A-anyways. I don't really want it to begin with."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:39 pm
That seemed like a terrible way to live, especially when your family had money. Titus would have to work extra hard to make sure that Riyo was happy and taken care of.

When Riyo amended that she didn't want the motorcycle Titus smiled slightly. "Right, as you say that while still sitting on it."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 pm
"S-so?" Riyo defended, her cheeks puffing. "Just because I sit on something doesn't mean I want it." Uhhh....

"It just means it's a good chair substitute." You're losing this battle, ghoul. With a mock glare in her eyes, she reached out to pinch him. "Don't be all smug like that, you jackass."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:45 pm
"Right..." Titus coughed slightly and tried again in a less non-believing tone. "Right."

Raising his hands defensively he gave up all together though it was with a smile. "As you say." If she really wanted to tell herself that it was fine by him. "Did you want to keep looking or did you want to get your groceries or do something else?"

Anything was fine with Titus as long as Riyo was happy.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 pm
Riyo made a face and carefully dismounted the bike. Well, he was making babysteps, but still not truly Titus. Oh well. "No, we can go." The ghoul started to make her way back to the car, but took another glance at the bike over her shoulder. The thought had occurred to her that, at least in the next decade, she might not get another chance at such a sweet ride.

But he wouldn't be truly giving it to her. Inevitably whenever he snapped out of this fever dream she would find herself, more than likely, handing the vehicle back.

If that was the case, however... What exactly did she have to lose?

It wasn't like she was going to blow it up or anything, right?

"H-hey." She almost coughed, turning back around to look at the motorcycle. "Did you really mean it when you said you'd buy me whatever?" She nervously tugged at the end of her skirt, not completely sure on how to go about such a daunting task as asking someone to buy something for her. It just didn't happen. Either people bought things for her without her asking or... It didn't get bought. "I... Um."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:33 pm
"Alright, let's go then." Titus turned ready to head back to his car when he heard Riyo speak up. It was a little meeker than her usual tone and he turned around to find her tugging at her skirt. Now that was cute.

Instead of giving her an answer Titus merely smiled. "Come on, let's go fill out the paperwork and figure out how to get the motorcycle back to school." He could tell she liked the thing so it was just easier this way.

Turning Titus was about to look for there short salesman but out of the blue he appeared again in a puff of smoke. "Found something you like I take it?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:56 pm
Well, that was less painful than she had imagined it would be... But still quite embarrassing.

When the salesman reappeared, Riyo said nothing, but pointed at the shiny new bike. This time around, she'd learn how to ride one... Dangerously.

Which seemed more Riyo style anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:06 pm
There was a small nod with a smile as Riyo pointed out her choice. "Very well, follow me and we will get the paperwork all in order."

The paperwork in question was nothing to sneeze at but they managed to get through it. Apparently this wasn't the first time Titus had bought something of this nature. He had been sure to put down Riyo's name on the title and when it was all said and done with he handed the salesman a shiny platinum card and was handed back the card, a set of keys, and the title for the bike.

"Thank you both very much for your purchase and I hope that you enjoy." With that the salesman let them be.

Putting his card away in some sort of hidden pocket Titus held out the title and keys. "They are going to deliver it to school for us but if you like we can take it for a spin first."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 pm
Riyo was surprised at how smoothly such a hefty transaction went, with little paperwork to boot. With glittery eyes, she delicately took the title and keys from his hands. She... Owned a vehicle now.

She owned a vehicle now!

That meant that she could look elseware other than around school grounds for work! She could have a decent job again!

And, you know, have a s**t ton of fun riding a bike at breakneck speeds. There was always that.

It was almost like a dream, really. First Titus up and devotes himself to her, and now she had her own ride. Then again, the feline didn't have good dreams, so she hoped she was awake.

The ghoul abruptly pinched herself for good measure. Yep. She was awake.

"Spin?" Riyo looked up at him bewildered. "But... I don't know how to drive yet." Titus or not, she didn't feel entirely comfortable risking his neck along with hers... Yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:23 pm
"I can always drive if you want to see how it handles. And I can show you the basics on how everything works. But that's up to you." He would leave it in her hands to decide. Otherwise he was fine going to their next destination.

"Just promise when you ride it you'll get a helmet or...something." Was that concern in his voice?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:03 pm
Oh, yes. A test ride. Riyo imagined she could learn a lot from watching someone else do it, as she had many things in the past. "Okay!" The cat ghoul hustled outside, patting the seat of her brand spankin new vehicle. He bought it, so it seemed fair that he'd get the first drive. "I'll think about getting a helmet."

Which probably meant no unless it looked cool.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff