Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Beau and Larry - The Tale Of A Tangled Web Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 pm
Laying beside Larry as he now realized he couldn't get up, the Spewpa hybrid simply laid down next to the Pinsir hybrid. Ruffling the now black muffler-fluff thing he possessed on his neck, Beau simply replied, "Not cheap, pragmatic. But I can't get up either. Hell." Staring at the sky above him, Beau waited for Larry to do something. He won, that last bit was just instant karma.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:24 pm
"Good, gives you time to think about what you did." Larry moaned as he struggled to get back onto his feet, which he failed to do so and just settled to sit up. "I'm taking you back to La Ruche so you can face the consequences for your actions."

With a groan, Larry was back on his feet and slowly walking towards Beau. "Get up." He said in a cold tone as he extended his hand to Beau.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm
Grabbing Larry's hand before pulling himself up, Beau would begin the familiar trek back towards La Ruche. "One of these days, we really need to get you to loosen up. I mean, seriously Larry, I'm beginning to wonder about you. Is their any part of you feeling urges or is sir knight still possessing the hormonal response of a Slowpoke?" Beau snidely shot off, the sound slightly muffled by his new growth but nonetheless legible. Well, eh switched gears quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:20 pm
"Urges and careless emotion leads to trouble." Larry retorted, his knight training shining through. "I suppose you would know nothing about restraint and respect for others."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:40 pm
"You don't want anything? Jeez, who would figure the guy who egged on my original bout of pyromania would turn into this." Beau groaned out, rolling his eyes noticeably at Larry. "And I prefer to think people earn my respect through how they act, not by simply demanding it. Plus, I do have restraint or else the whole forest would be on fire."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:24 am
"Just because it's not doesn't mean it wouldn't be by now. Don't you get it? There are consequences for your actions! So you didn't burn down the entire forest this time, big deal. But what's to say you won't next time? You can't be so reckless!" Larry shouted, trying to get through to his friend.

"Fuuur!" Howled a beast in the far off distant reaches of the woods. The sound sent a cold chill down his spin, that sneaking suspicion that something bad was about to happen.

"What's that? I never heard a Pokemon like that before." He said to Beau.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Beau would panic much more easily than Larry, scrambling to place the knight between him and whatever the hell that was. "Zoomer! Help!!" He shouted to his Ynma, watching the red Pokemon fly through the air to his side. "I really don't wanna know what the hell made that noise!" He stammered into Larry's shoulder, the muffler managing to raise the pitch of his voice some. Or maybe that was just natural.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:14 pm
Tesei Utakata
Beau would panic much more easily than Larry, scrambling to place the knight between him and whatever the hell that was. "Zoomer! Help!!" He shouted to his Ynma, watching the red Pokemon fly through the air to his side. "I really don't wanna know what the hell made that noise!" He stammered into Larry's shoulder, the muffler managing to raise the pitch of his voice some. Or maybe that was just natural.

"Fur fur!" The hounds would bark louder, Zoomer would get a good look at the white dogs too. The strange creatures appeared to be alone, at least as far as Zoomer could tell.

"They are getting closer. Quick, Beau, let's hide." Larry whispered to his friend as he frantically looked around for a hiding place. Some brush would be a good place, and that's where Larry shoved Beau into, throwing his body on top of him as his brown coloring made for better camouflage. "Where is Zoomer?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 pm
letting out an extremely muffled grunt as he was used for cushioning, Beau could only watch from around Larry to see the weird looking white things. If they weren't currently looking like they might attack, he would be tempted to follow them around. It was weird to see stuff so foreign in the forest these days.

As for Zoomer, he would be caught out in the open as the hounds rushed the clearing. Deciding to take a simple fix to this problem, the Yanma would simply begin to float and drift about with little care for the strange new beings. It was the only good plan the Bug type had.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:21 am
Eventually the strange creatures would make their way past Larry and Beau. For a second it would seem that the hounds were heading in their direction but instead they took a path that was parallel to their location yet several yards away. Fortunately their scent wasn't prioritized over whatever scent they were trailing. The dogs had a bigger prize in mind.

"You think it's safe?" Larry asked his friend after waiting several minutes since the dogs disappeared into the woods. "I mean, do you think those things are wild Pokemon? Can't be, we would have seen them in the woods by now. They must be from the outside world and have trainers. But where are their trainers? Where are they going?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 pm
Beau would attempt to watch the dogs as they took off into the woods, trying to remember what was in that direction. I mean, it shouldn't be hard, it looked almost like they were following the trail Larry had chased him down. "I would almost say they were going towards La Ruche. But that can't be right, who would even know we were here? Maybe I'm just paranoid" Beau pondered, continuing to stare after the dogs. "Uh, best to follow them and try to see what's up. Zoomer, yip yip!" Beau continued his explanation as he got up onto his feet and felt the Yanma grab onto his back. Taking off the few feet in the air the Bug type could carry him, Beau would begin to attempt to trail the two hounds and figure out what their prey was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:47 pm
Tesei Utakata
Beau would attempt to watch the dogs as they took off into the woods, trying to remember what was in that direction. I mean, it shouldn't be hard, it looked almost like they were following the trail Larry had chased him down. "I would almost say they were going towards La Ruche. But that can't be right, who would even know we were here? Maybe I'm just paranoid" Beau pondered, continuing to stare after the dogs. "Uh, best to follow them and try to see what's up. Zoomer, yip yip!" Beau continued his explanation as he got up onto his feet and felt the Yanma grab onto his back. Taking off the few feet in the air the Bug type could carry him, Beau would begin to attempt to trail the two hounds and figure out what their prey was.

Beau's fears would be confirmed as he took a bird's eye view, the dogs were in fact heading straight for La Ruche. They had their minds set on their destination it would appear, not even stopping the sniff the many wild Pokemon they encountered on the way through.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Beau would give it a moment as he hovered and processed what he was seeing. All it would take is one panicked decision to throw this whole thing into complete and utter chaos. "Larry! Oh god, they're going for La Ruche!" Beau cried out, diving back to the forest floor to grab his friend and put him onto his feet. "What do we do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:35 pm
A sudden rush of information began to flow through Larry's mind. Though the information Beau relied to him was small it triggered a chain reaction of thoughts and scenarios in his mind. What do they do? That was a good question but an even better question was what can they do? And what were these Pokemon after? Or more importantly what are their trainers after? Larry's mind was trying to grab at his training for advice but was coming up short. He wasn't trained for this situation.

"We'll head back to La Ruche. But not the way they went. We'll go to Papillon Falls, we can get a good view of La Ruche from there. We can see what's going on without ourselves being seen. If it looks bad we hide out there, otherwise we'll continue to La Ruche." Larry explained to his friend. "You know the way, right?" He asked his friend.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm
Beau would scramble around in mid-air for a moment before turning to where he remember the falls being. "That way! Let's go!" Beau cried out, grabbing onto Larry's arms before he attempted to take off with the Pinsir hybrid. Charging towards their objective with his Yanma breathing heavy from the strain, BEau hoped he would reach the Papillon Falls quickly.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff