Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:05 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade flinched, just a tiny bit. His eye twitching as the beast stirred angrily in him. No. No he shouldn't have double standards. He'd done a few women in his time but still. . . Ugh! To out right reject him. "Fine. Then I've done what normal Lyake do. Taken you hostage?" He replied his tone sarcastic. Though inwardly he wanted to take her somewhere isolated and make her see that she was his mate. To accept him and let him love her. That's all he wanted. "You know we Lykae love to take our women hostage." He was totally being sarcastic now but still. . . "Or I was too rough with you and broke something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:27 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara watched him and then moved the tray off her lap. When he’d finished she sat the toast down and shifted so that she was almost nose to nose with him blue eyes bright “ Let me explain a few things to you my dear. First, I might have needed saving from the verkeners, yes, but there is a difference between you and them. You don’t have wings, and I am not afraid of you. Second, anyone holding me against my will on their own, wouldn’t last a day, if I wanted gone I would be gone, no it’s, ands, or buts about it. Third, if you’d ever had a roll with me in the sheets or otherwise you’d know I could tie you up in knots you didn’t know you could fit into and bend you in ways you didn’t know your joints could bend without breaking, Lykae or not. That’s just how it is. The ones who know me, know that and they also know I don’t really care for Lykae lovers.” She said then waved a hand towards the door as if in invitation “ If you don’t like it? Or can’t handle it? Not my problem, thanks for all the help, but there is the door. Don’t let it hit you on the a** on your way out. “ Her tone was calm, cool, and sensual as usual as if she wasn't even remotely bothered by what she was saying and in truth she wasn't. She was giving him the facts, he didn't know her and he made assumptions, time to put an end to that. If he couldn't handle her the way she was then he obviously didn't deserve her mate or not.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: Kade
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:41 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade listened and frowned. Really? He thought. Hmm. I'd like to try. . . Not afraid of her? Good. She'd need to remember that feeling when he was tracking her down to do things during the full moon. He leaned forward his eyes had assessed where her hands were so kept them apart. "Never walking out on you." He said grabbing her hands behind her back and gently pressed her into a kiss. The whole time he made sure she couldn't attack him until he was done kissing her. He'd take his punishment after but he had to kiss her. He had to feel those wicked lips that sprayed wicked words on his. He couldn't lose himself during this courting. He needed to remain a man who respected women and their need for space but she was testing him. Testing his control. Testing his strength. He wasn't breaking, but he needed to know. For sure. And the kiss would help him confirm it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara found herself pressed into a kiss, it was a chaste kiss nothing exceptionally wicked about it, but it made her want to lean into him, take more give more, she moaned softly, returning the kiss. It’d been too long since she’d taken a lover, she was to wanting of a man’s touch, and damn it there was no way he could know that, but it was like he was playing on it. That wasn’t alright, oh no it was totally wrong. When he released her she opened her eyes looking at him for a moment before she slapped him, hard enough to make her hand sting. Whatever the purpose he had for doing that it wasn’t a good one in her book. She slid back across the bed curling up against the head board ready to strike if she needed to.

With: Kade
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:37 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little in the kiss the beast discovering how much she needed him. But Kade pulled back on the reins. And the slap added to his power. "I deserve that." He said simply and sat back. He didn't have the smile now. "I'll go do the dishes." He said then gave a little smile as he left to the kitchen. He probably crossed a line so he'd have to back off for a little longer. his nose twitched. Had he smelt? No. . . no probably not, he'd have to tread carefully with her. Trying to tell her he'd stick by her was difficult to do when his beast kept telling him to do things that he was sure would get his ears broken.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara arched a brow as if to say ‘no s**t’ when he admitted to deserving being slapped. She said nothing just crossed her arms over her chest as he got up and left moving back out into the kitchen. Glancing at the tray she dismissed it and then slid off the bed testing her legs. It wasn’t easy but she made her way to the bathroom, stripping off every shred of clothing and support bandages she had on dropping them across the floor, and quietly closed and locked the bathroom door. For some reason the bathroom, not only had a standard lock, but a dead bolt, and the old style of board used in baring doors in the old days. She proceeded to lock every one of them, and then looked at her form in the mirror the bruises were fading. She walked over to the giant garden tub and turned on the water and plugged the tub, then sat on the edge. She poured scented bath bubbles into the water and lit a few of the candles around the tub. This was her time, to do whatever she wanted. Picking up a box she poured some Epsom salts into the hot water as the tub filled and she debated on what all she needed to do while she was locked away from the Lykae. First off she had to stop wanting some one in her bed so badly. Hmm.

With: none
Thoughts: Oh this sucks

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:21 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned as he heard a noise and went to the source. His heart flew into his throat as he saw the room empty. He quickly put the tray in the kitchen then went to investigate. He knocked on the bathroom door and tried to open it. "Clara?" He called. "Clara are you in there?" He tried to scent her but his sense of smell was blasted by salt and strange oils and flowers and he gagged. "Clara, I know you're in there. If you're not going to open the door I will stand here and paw at the door." He said sitting next to the door waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:32 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She heard her name and then a gag. Covering a soft laugh she shook her head. “ Hope your comfortable, Kade, the big bad wolf is not getting in here. Little red, is taking a little girl time” She said as she splashed at the water and grabbed a towel and her robe, preparing to get into the bath. She felt a little bad for leaving him outside the door but she couldn’t have him bathing her again. Not that it hadn’t been nice, but with what had just happened she didn’t want to run any risks. She’d already come to close to wrapping herself around him in the last fifteen minutes. Shaking her head she turned from her seat on the side of the tub to put her legs in and then slide down into the warm water with a pleasurable groan. The water had a sting to it, but it felt lovely on her sore muscles an hour or so soak and some jets would have her right as rain in no time.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little. "That's fine, I have excellent hearing. And I'm sure this door can't hold up against me in a pinch." He was teasing. But he sat there all the same. He hoped he could convince her he wasn't inside. But how? Aside from getting into bed with her and marking her there was no other way he knew. He wanted to get closer to her. But if they do get closer. . . He'll want to meet her. There's no way Kade would let him see her. Crap. . . He was going to come visit in a few months. . . He needed to disappear then. Maybe that Sonja girl would help him disappear. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a soft grin at his response and shrugged “ Maybe you do, and that door was designed to stand up to Lykae, and Demons, this house was designed by a Lykae actually. I don’t recall his name, but I wanted a safe escape route, that’s the first door, of many. If I wanted gone I’d have already been out in the bayou by now surrounded by my faithful gator friends.” She said then sunk below the water wetting her hair, then surfaced and leaned back against the tub pushing her hair out of her face. With Kade having fallen silent for the time being she closed her eyes dosing in the hot water, while the muscles through her body began to unwind and relax. That would be good for them, she’d heal faster if the muscles were less tense. .

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed a little. "Fine. I'll stay out here then." He said judging the structure. Nope. Domino effect. If he tried to get in through a wall the whole thing would fall. He would have to be patient, which was fine, he could be patient. He would have liked to help her again. He wouldn't have touched. But it felt nice to be needed. Even if reluctantly. "If you need me I'm here." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:36 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She opened one eye at the sound of his voice then closed it again, “ You do realize there are somethings that a woman really doesn’t want help with?” She said as she reached over picking up a bottle of shampoo and began washing her hair. When she was done she wrapped it in a towel and laid back against the tub again. She took about an hour before she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a soft plush robe that only came to her mid thighs. She tilted her head looking at Kade. Her leg still hurt and the bruising was now a darker blue and purple, and she limped, but she made her way to the dresser and began looking for pajamas that would be suitable to wear around. Eventually she found some short terry cloth shorts and a tank top. She opened another door and stepped inside what one could assume was a closet and put on the pajamas then returned to the bedroom making her way to the bed, and stretching out.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:50 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a tiny bit and sighed. Well. . . what a nice show. He thought as he watched her walk about. He didn't need to but he was still ready to jump up and help her at the slightest chance that she needed it. Hmm. . . "So. . . " He began smiling softly. "How was your bath?" He'd clean it all up later. But he just wanted to make sure she was okay first. "Hey. They're looking better." He said smiling a little. "You don't need the stockings anymore too so that's a good thing." He left for a moment to clean up the clothes he'd leant her for the night. Though he really would have preferred her to stay in them a little longer. But it was fine she was immortal she'd heal. It still didn't stop him from worrying. Also didn't stop him from staring at her behind with well hidden lust and admiration. He wondered what it would be like to have her in bed. Patience. Ugh he'd have to contact Daven soon. . . Let him know he wasn't dead. Fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:44 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She stretched out on the bed and pulled the covers up over her. “ delightful, as usual, a good soak in hot water does wonders for injuries. “ She said, watching him from her position on the bed. As he went about the room picking up the clothes she stretched, knowing she was being pulled to sleep again, the more she slept the faster she’d heal. That wasn’t a bad thing but, now she was wary of sleeping, he hadn’t done anything so she was fairly certain the worry was unwarranted. She rolled onto her stomach so she couldn’t see him, she could still hear him. She was fully capable now of taking care of herself, he could leave, should leave, but she knew now he wasn’t going to and when she mentioned it last he’d kissed her. Hmmm, she tingled thinking about that and she frowned putting her face into a soft pillow, that was not what she needed to be thinking about.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:01 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade hummed a little as he pottered about the house. "That's good." He replied as he sat on the floor and folded the clothes she discarded so he could wash them next time too. He watched her be a little uncomfortable and tucked her in. Then he went off to finish up the dishes. He already told her that he wasn't going anywhere that he was her mate and she was stuck with him for as long as the fates determined they live.

"Do you have any preferences for lunch? Or a place to go for dinner?" He asked her as he cleaned the bathroom. Why was he doing these things? Because he needed to find out more about her to make progress with her so they could both get be happy together. But he had no idea where to start.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff