Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:44 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Breathe. Calm down. It's not really the same here. You didn't physically cause any of this to him. He chose to do this to himself. This isn't like back at Cagewater. Celly stood just outside his room, needing to take a moment to calm down. Her emotions were getting the better of her at the moment and she needed to calm the hell down. Tilting her head back against the glass of the window, she looked up at the florescent lights that burned her eyes so badly. She was terrible that dealing with stuff like this, mostly because she didn't care. Ever! If this was someone in her family, she wouldn't have even come, not that they would have wanted her there anyways. She was the weirdo that just existed. Why did she have to be here anyways? Shouldn't someone from his family be here with him? Sliding down to the floor, she dropped her head into her hands, her eyes squeezing shut.

She hated hospitals. She always had! Ever since she was sent to one as a child, they just didn't mesh well with her. Green eyes shot open when they felt something wet roll down her face. Wiping it away, she looked at her fingertips to see them glistening with water. Was she crying? Reaching up and wiping her eyes, sure enough, she was. What was she crying for though? Was she scared for Gabriel or scared of herself? She wasn't sure. Maybe it was both. Whatever it was, it was guilt and fear. No matter how many times she ttried to say it wasn't her fault, the guilt gnawed at her. Pushing herself to her feet, she dried her eyes, sniffling, took off her jacket and walked back into his room. Shutting the door behind her, she sat down in a chair provided and stared at him. Why did she have to lose her memory last night? Why couldn't it have waited? That look that took over his face when she said she didn't remember him...She needed to take her mind off it! Pulling out her phone, she started up her Spirit Stones game and waited.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:03 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabriel had only remained unconscious for about twenty to thirty more minutes before he started to come around. A stir began to escape his lips as he let out a ragged groan. His eyes flickered beneath his eyelids and his hands started to move. His breathing still slow but it sounded a little more grotty. When his eyes flickered open, all that he could see was a blur. He could only see the beaming of the lights above his bed shine down on him. "Uh..." He shook his head a bit before seeing everything coming around.

"Ah...my back..." He felt really sore from the surgery that was performed on him. He did feel a little drugged up still but it was slowly dissipating. Moving his head over to the side, he noticed what seemed to be a familiar face. Celly was here with him. That gave him the up most shock of his life. He didn't think she would since her memories were gone of him. Perhaps they returned and he did not know of that till now. "C-Celly?" He whispered as his eyes, partially opened, stared at her from across a short distance.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 am
User Image

Stage 5. Stupid boss! Celly's brows furrowed in frustration as she died for the third time against a boss in her game. Rigged! The game was rigged! But she was oh so addicted to it! Sometimes this game made her want to shoot herself in the foot. Why the foot? Because if it were anywhere else, she'd be dead. She may dislike her life, but that didn't mean she wanted to die...Yet. Plus, she knew enough dead people to know that she wouldn't like death very much. In fact, she may even become more of a menace then anything else. Hearing a voice call her name, green eyes looked up. Closing her game, stuffing her phone in her jacket pocket, she gripped the arms of her chair ad scooted closer to his bedside. "Yep! The one and only," she replied, not letting on just how utterly broken and guilty she felt.

Oh, he was awake now. Celly punched him as hard as she could in the shoulder. "You asshat! What the hell is wrong with you?" she shouted angrily. She could let her anger out now that he was awake. Glaring at him, she crossed her arms under her chest. "I hope that punch hurt too. Why would you do that to yourself?! Do you know how incredibly dangerous that is? I'm a crazy thrill seeker, but to nearly kill yourself...You dumbass!" She hit him again. She was so utterly mad at him, while still feeling so completely guilty. She wasn't sure which to show. "I threw out every trace of alcohol I could find in your house by the way," she added.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:43 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He groaned when she hit him twice and started to yell at him. He knew he deserved this. How stupid was he to go right ahead and do this to himself. Then again he only did it because he thought he lost her. The pain of it drove him off the edge. It wasn't her fault for him doing this. It was the fact he back at the ball said a few hurtful things outside which caused all of this.

Hearing her say she threw out every bit of alcohol kinda made him both annoyed and glad. He knew if he went home now that any attempts to drink would surely be low enough to happen. "Ow! Hey stop hitting me!" He couldn't help but spat back at her. That old self of his started to rise. If someone yelled at him, he'd yell back. "I thought you lost your damn memory over me?" He still felt confused on how she gotten it back. He tried to prop himself up against the pillow but his attempts were shortly cut off. His stupid body still felt sloppy from the sedatives.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:08 am
User Image

"No!" she shouted back and continued to hit him, although much less harder than before. His next words caused her to stop. So that was the reason! Why would that have mattered enough to cause all this? Her green eyes softened and she dropped her hands into her lap. A few purple bangs fell into her face as she looked down at her hands for a moment. She wasn't a reason to almost kill yourself over. She wasn't even close to a good person. Sure she was nice, but that didn't mean she was good. She's done a whole lot of bad things in her life and she wasn't even close to feelings strong enough to cause this. "My memories always come back, just when is determined by how much time I've lost," she replied softly. "It happens sometimes."

Her shoulders shrugged slightly and she looked up at him shyly. Pushing her lips to one side, she leaned forward to rest against the bed. "You're a damn moron to do this because of that. If you had stayed and drank with me, you wouldn't be in this mess and we could have had morning sex," she said with a slight smirk. She did remember his words to her before all of that, but that wasn't exactly important to her right now. In fact, she wasn't sure how important that was to her in general.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:20 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Growing more annoyed with the answer he got. He wished she actually told him about this in the first place. None of this would happen if she would have become truthful to him. Sure it was his own doing that started this but the fact he didn't get anymore information about her. It drove him up the wall. "You could have told me about this before, I would have stayed with you in the room but having to know you not recognize me, killed me." He made no smirk to her sneer comment about sex. He was not in the mood to joke.

"I care about you and it's painful enough for me to even admit this." His words had truthfulness to them. In what seemed like a long time he had found someone whom he could relate to. Someone he cared about but now knowing the secrets she held or having no honesty up until now. Well perhaps this was a mistake. When he spoke those words to her, a throbbing pain reseeded in his side. Having to raise his voice caused stress on his body. He needed to calm himself down. With that he let out a loud sigh before turning his attention away from her, and towards the wall.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:53 am
User Image

Tell him? She should have told him before? She's not in a relationship with him! If she didn't want to talk about herself, she didn't have to. Biting into her cheek, she sighed and sat up, her hands sliding back into her lap. He wanted to know so badly, fine. "I have seizures where I sometimes lose my memory. I have Kleptomania. I can see dead people and read people's fortunes. I use my gifts to make money because I can't get a job with my criminal record. My family locked me away in a mental hospital because they were not only scared of me, they thought I was a freak. While there, I beat a girl into a coma because of a vengeful spirit. I was sexually abused by a male nurse. I was put on all sorts of medications because my family thought something was wrong with me. When I was finally allowed to be back in society, my parents shipped me off to boarding school so they didn't have to deal with me. I was bullied and made fun of all the time. I acted out by stealing. Small things after first, but as I got older, my scores got bigger. Most recently I jumped bail on a grand theft auto charge and moved here. My real name is Phoebe and I really have red hair. Happy?"

She slumped in her seat, looking away from him with a scowl. She'd never told anyone anything about herself. She always lied about herself. No one wanted to know the real her anyways, so why bother? Lying had never been a problem to her. She learned how to quickly because no one ever wanted to know the truth. Every time she may try, they always looked at her strangely or just flat out didn't believe her. Now she wasn't mad at him, or feeling guilty for all of this. No, now she was mad at herself. Not because she hadn't told him a single truth about her, but because she had to do it like this. Standing suddenly, her chair screeching as it slid across the linoleum floor, she grabbed her jacket and walked around the chair. "Ya know, I would have told you eventually, but I didn't realize my past was needed to be friends with you. I came because I was worried about you, but I can see you'll be fine," she muttered rather darkly, never turning to look at him. "Just get better." Shrugging on her jacket, she opened the door to his hospital room and walked out. She needed air.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He had his eyes remain fixed on the wall for a moment longer until he heard her speak. Darting his head and eyes back to her, he listened to everything she had to say. Who she was, what had happened in her life and how she is a fugitive. Now that made things a little dire for himself. He already had gotten into trouble with the law on several occasions. He didn't think to know that she was lying to him the entire time. How could he trust her. Even if she said about being bullied. She lied to him. About her name. Everything. Was this friendship between them even real or was she just using him as an escape?

Before he could get the answer he was seeking, she had gotten up and left him. He groaned under his voice before rolling back to his side. He started to think that after this, when he gets out, that he should just cut ties with her. She obviously had not been telling the truth and it just made this whole situation worse. How could he believe that she may or may not have feelings for him? It was doing his head in. He needed fresh air now but he had no way of getting up. His back was sore and the nurses might not allow it. He sighed heavily to himself before reaching over, attempting to drag himself out of bed. This was causing a lot of stress on his body but he wanted out.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

After taking two steps away from his room, Celly ran straight out of the hospital and into the parking lot. Even though it was sprinkling outside, she stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked around the parking lot with her head down. No one ever wanted to know the truth about her because that was too much of a bother. No one ever wanted to know how she was really feeling because that was just too inconvenient for them. No one cared about her because she was a freak to them. He cared about her. Celly laughed bitterly at the thought. He didn't care about her, he cared about the idea of her. But just because she didn't tell him everything right off the bat, didn't mean she was lying to him. It's okay to have a few secrets to yourself. Her jaw clenched as she forced back a sob. She was allowed to have secrets! She was allowed to pick and choose what people knew about her. Why did her past matter so damn much?! That wasn't what made her who she was as a person, it was the things she learned from it and the choices she made. Sure she didn't always make the best ones, but at least she was happy most of the time! At least she wasn't a bitter mess like he was!

Celly kicked the tire of a nearby car, hearing the car alarm go off instantly. Throwing her hands in the air, she grumbled to herself and kicked the tire a few more times before walking away. She desperately just wanted to go home right now and curl up into a ball on her bed and cry. Well, she was crying enough as it was, but she wanted to do more of it within the privacy of her house. She couldn't bring herself to leave though. Slumping against one of the walls of the hospital, she looked up at the sky and sighed heavily. Each beat of her heart made her feel empty as her throat continued to tighten with each swallowed cry. Silent tears slid down her face and her lips quivered, but she never let it show just how much she was hurting.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabe tried his best just to get out of bed but it soon failed. One of the nurses had come into the room to check on him and seeing him attempting this, she insisted that he stayed in bed. He protested against the idea of just remaining like this. He hated it. Being confined just felt like he was trapped in a cage with no freedom. Right now he just wanted fresh air but looks like that had to wait. The nurse came over and pushed him gently back to bed. At the same time, he shoved her away from him. "Leave me alone." She gave a slight shock to this behavior before turning around and leaving without hesitation. He did not care that he acted like this to others. Sure he did to Ce-...no Phoebe but ever since they got closer he didn't even attempt to shove her away from him. Until now.

A massive sigh escaped him as he thought back on what she told him. Something had remained with his thought. Well two things. One who in the right, as a male nurse, sexually insult a patient. It seemed incredibly wrong. The next bit. Dead people. Days ago he didn't believe in that crap but he started to remember one thing. That outer body experience he had about an hour ago. He remembered and now he had questions to ask to her. Seems though she wasn't coming back so his answers would remain unanswered. He did started to feel bad for suddenly for what he had said to her. Who could blame her for lying to him. He just wished though that this thing between them was not fake. If she was honest to him about her past then he hoped she would be for this.

His eyes now remained on the door to his room, hoping at last that she would come back. Probably not though since he kinda got her angry enough to leave the building.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

"What's wrong Miss Lady?" a voice called to her softly causing Celly to look up from her arms where her head had been resting. Standing beside her was a man, she knows for damn sure she had never seen before. His amber eyes seemed to shine behind his glasses though, despite the lack of sunlight. He looked rather humble actually. Maybe a bit of a pretty boy, but humble nonetheless. He smiled down at her as he lifted the hem of his blazer and pushed his hands into his pockets, waiting for her reply. "It's nothing..." she mumbled, looking away from him and wiping her eyes. Why'd someone have to bother her now? She just wanted to be alone with her depressing thoughts. "Now," he paused as he pulled his hands free and sat down beside her. "I don't believe that one bit. No one makes a face like that if it's nothing." Celly's gaze narrowed as her head lowered against her arms. It wasn't nothing but that didn't mean she wanted to talk about it. However, at the same time she did. She wanted to talk, scream, cry everything out.

"I don't want to talk about it," she lied, just wanting him to go away. Why was he even bothering her in the first place? She heard him chuckle softly, "Boy troubles huh?" Celly whipped around to face him with a surprised look. "Don't look so surprised!" he laughed as he saw her expression. "My wife gets that same look whenever I upset her." Turning to face him, one leg dropped to the cold concrete while her hand dropped too. "What do you do to make it up to her?" The man blinked his brown eyes at her; she seemed rather eager to know. Looking at her, her eyes were pink and puffy, face obviously stained from tears. Her hair was limp and wet from the sprinkling weather indicating that she'd been sitting out here a while. "Well I usually romance her in some way, but we're married so that's pretty typical. Why don't you tell me what's going on in your situation," he said as his expression softened. Celly bit her lip. Could she tell a stranger what was happening between her and Gabe? She did need advice and she had no one else to turn too. Finally making up her mind, she took a deep breath and began to tell him what's happened.

They sat there for a good ten minutes while she told him everything that's happened the last three days and when she finally finished she sat back with a sigh and looked back up at the sky. She felt a little better after venting, evident by the tiniest of smiles on her lips. "Hm...Well I understand why you're so upset. But..." he paused and looked up to the sky with her. "I understand why he is as well. That being said, of course, you can't learn everything about someone in such a short amount of time. And from what you've told me, he hasn't said anything about himself either, so for him to get so upset with you seems unfounded. But alcoholics are tricky people." Celly slowly brought her head down and looked over at him. "They're like spoiled children needing to be coddled. Patience is required for people like that, which you seem to have lots of. Then again, when both parties have never been close to someone, that just adds to all the trickiness." "How...?!" Celly gasped but was surprised to see him gone. He just vanished! Was he...?

Celly pushed herself to her feet and pushed purple bangs out of her face. With a deep breath, she slid her icy hands into her pockets and walked back into the hospital. She felt a little better, but she was still upset. Walking towards his room, she cracked her knuckles a few times, her hands stiff from the cold and sudden temperature change. Pulling a hand free, she pushed the door to his room open a little and walked in. To hope it wouldn't be awkward would be asking too much, but she still did anyways. Still holding onto the door, she closed it softly and pressed her back against it, looking at the floor before timidly looking up at him with her still tear stained face.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He was starting to get more impatient with being stuck like this. He hated it. Being confined just sucked so bad. He looked over to the fluid and the blood back that was hooked up to hm and sighed. Why did he have to be stupid enough to do this to himself. He could of been home right now, sitting on the couch, getting a little drunk but not so much to cause all of this. Karma definitely was a b***h and it hit him pretty hard.

His eyes caught the attention of what was Celly coming back in the room. He sighed before looking away for a moment. He wasn't sure if it was necessary to have her in here after that fight. Sure he wanted her here but at the same time he still felt a little annoyed. "Look I'm sorry for being a pain earlier...just it's hard enough to deal with everything as it is." He couldn't help but be like this. He was an alcohol and a slob. He never thought that someone like her would come into his life. Here she was though. In the same room with him. Who stuck for three days with his bullshit.

He looked back at her once more, just in time to see the dried up tears on her face. She was crying? He never seen her do this before and it came to him as a shock. He tried to extend his hand out to her but she was too far. He wanted to embrace her and apologize for all this but maybe that won't happen.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

"Do you want to see what I look like with my natural hair color?" she asked as she slowly walked over to him. Pulling out her phone from her pocket, she brought up her gallery and swiped through it for a few seconds. Biting into her bottom lip, she finally found it and handed him the phone so he could see the picture. Sitting back down in the chair, she brought her legs up and wrapped her arms around her knees. She really wasn't sure what to say to his apology because she knew she was a hassle to be around sometimes. How someone managed to be as carefree and happy as she was, was a miracle really. Looking down at the smeared blood on one of her boots, she sighed softly. "Look Gabriel, we've only known each other a couple of days. I don't have to tell you my life story right away. Everything is learned gradually, not all at once. Friendships weren't built in a day; that doesn't mean I lied to you about anything. I just hadn't gotten there yet," she said as she finally looked back up at him.

Dropping her gaze down to her phone and the old picture of herself, she dropped her feet back down to the floor and drummed her fingers against her knees. She remembered when that picture was taken. A friend at the time, had taken it while they were watching a movie. They were big into photography and snapped a candid shot of her because it was the best picture of her they'd ever seen. She had to admit, it was a good picture. "How about this, if there's something you want to know, you can ask me. But you only get one question for today," she said with a little more cheer in her tone. Like she said, she was feeling better. Not 100%, but most definitely better then before.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabe propped himself up to look at the photo. His eyes darted back and forth to both the picture and her. "Woah." He didn't even think that she had red as her natural colour. He thought it was something else. Like brown. He handed her phone back before nodding. He completely agreed on that part. What was the chance of them even having such a proper trust since they only knew each other for a few days. Surely secrets would be kept till the other could trust him or her. Now he was understanding why she didn't want to be truthful. He could of told the authorities about her and got her into trouble. Now though he wouldn't. He didn't want her out of his life. He wanted her in it.

"Hm..one question aye?" He cooed with a slight tease to his tone. How tempting it was to ask something even more personal. "Alright...are your breasts real?" He laughed slightly with his before shaking his head. "No no I'll ask a serious one...well when I can actually think of it." He was pondering the thought in his mind. So many questions. He'd have to compile a list when he got out. "Sorry for being a p***k earlier." He only wished his mind was not like this. Taking things into account for and making them a big deal was sorta a bad habit of his.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

Celly sat back in her seat, looking at him quite indifferently until he made the joke about her breasts. He knew the truth; there was no need to ask. But at least he wasn't in such a foul mood anymore. She smirked as she slid her phone into her pocket after taking it back from him. Her smirk died however, when he actually got serious and apologized again. She should probably be recording this because he didn't seem the type to admit defeat very often. Having a small shiver rip through her, she sat up and leaned forward a little, resting her elbows on her knees. Looking down at her hands as she pursed her lips and nodded, she remained silent for a moment as she thought of what to say.

"Yeah, you were a big p***k I'll admit that," she began as she sat up, running her hands along her thighs. "But I'm over it I guess." She shrugged her shoulders and looked away for a moment. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about the situation anymore. Sniffling, she looked back over at him as she rubbed her eye. "What did you mean last night about it being a mistake going to the ball?" she asked as she dropped her hand into her lap. She wanted to know if it was her fault or not. She was the one that persisted.

xTwisted Jester

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out