Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:11 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Night Shift

User Image

"Yeah, just a little more to the right," she said as she directed a few workers that were putting up the sign for the ball. She felt her phone vibrate, but didn't make an effort to check it. She was a little busy. Humming to herself, she watched them from afar to get an idea of what people would see when they walked in. "Alright guys! Right there's perfect," she called as she told them to stop. When her phone started ringing, she finally grabbed it and answered. Well, she would have if her daughter had let her. "Hi baby. Noooo, I'm not, why? Wait a minute? Shouldn't you be in bed right now? What are you and your father doing?" she replied with a slightly warning tone, to both of them.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:21 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Hot tamale?! And did he really think he had parenting down after three days?! Lillian's eyes began to glow with frustration but she wasn't about to get in a screaming match with her daughter as mediator. She'll just have to tuck that away for later. Rubbing her temples, she sighed softly and put her phone on speaker, walking out of the banquet hall and to her office so she wasn't surrounded by distractions. She began rifling through her phone as she walked, listening to Sela. Dinner with a friend? Who? "I'll be home soon Little Rock. Why do you want me-" she cut herself off, looking at a picture sent to her from Ty. Titling her head to the side, knitting her brows together, she tried to make out what it was. Was that...a heart? "...Home so much?" Was that...her driveway? It looked like her garage door. Well now her curiosity was piqued. Walking into her office, she grabbed her coat and signed out of her company computer. "Alright baby, I'm leaving work now. I want you to go to bed alright? You've stayed up long enough. And...Give your dad the phone."

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:57 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian grabbed her keys from her pocket, after putting her coat on. Walking out of the hotel, she rolled her eyes. "Tch, fine. But you're the one that has to deal with her in the morning," she mutter in obvious disapproval. She's four, she doesn't need to be up this late. How was she even up this late? Opening her car door, she sat down and sighed softly. "Do you two plan on staying on the phone with me all the way home or something? What's going on?" she asked as she started the car and backed out of the parking lot.

[EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The next thing she remembered was water splashing up against her face after moving to rub her cheek. Her eyes flashed open, her breathing momentarily stopped after a rather quick inhale. Had she dozed off…? Looking straight to the ceiling, she instantly moved a hand down to shield her eyes. Definitely dozed off. Her senses were coming back. Maybe after all she just needed a big, long, lonely cry… Her gaze fell to the ripples in the pool she had created. Yeah, that was a big, fat lie. What she needed was anything but. She needed warm arms to cuddle into. She needed a bed to sleep in. She began to make her way back towards the stairs, her body now practically worn to the water. Actually… She took another step up the small stairs. At this point, she didn’t know what she needed anymore. She was just alone and scared and confused. Of course, with a clear mind, she could take into consideration that she was a bit hormonal. But it wasn’t that it was the tip off point. It just… Made her came out and say exactly what she was thinking. Finn always left her out when it came to Tyrese. And it just… Hurt her feelings to be excluded like that from a friendship. Her eyes flickered to the towel, her foot reaching out to gently tap her phone away from it so she could lift it all the way. And it only made her feel even more unwelcomed when he told her to visit her parents. In the middle of an argument. It had all come out sounding like, ‘I think we need some time apart’. And it hurt… A lot.

But… She moved the towel over her head, using her hands to scrunch the fabric at her curls. A small sigh escaped her lips. She couldn’t always be there between them.. That’s not at all what she wanted. She didn’t want Finn to stop talking to Tyrese or.. Or for him to block him out of his life for her. She just didn’t want him using Tyrese as a replacement for him. Tyrese was not Finn. And in retrospect, she probably could’ve called Finn. But he already said he had work… Even if he did promise to snuggle that morning. She brought the towel back around and pressed it to her face, her nose just barely poking over the top. Her eyes watched the door she had come from, still dull and lifeless. She just.. Wanted to know that everything would be okay. She wanted to know that life would stay the same even with all these people being brought into their life and finding out about her pregnancy. She wanted to know that Finn would still be there for her when the time came. And that she wouldn’t have to call Skylar or Jacob or Tyrese, or even her own mother when she needed him. Just because they were here now didn’t mean she wanted them instead of Finn. Finn was her everything - that much was true. And it would always remain true. She dabbed at her face before wrapping the towel around her body, tightening it. Leaning down to pick up her phone, she could only see an ‘okay’ from Skylar, and that was it. It just… Hurt to know no one would ask her how she was doing.

She began to exit the pool room, making back for the elevator with a clearer mind. If she hadn’t told her parents, they never would’ve known. And Finn hadn’t asked her to come back yet. She grimaced, her lips tugging downwards unhappily. The time you needed someone most.. And no one was there. Gripping the towel a little harder, the barefoot brunette stepped into the elevator and clicked on the tallest floor. Her eyes flickered once again to the Fall Ball paper. Well.. Depending on her mood, maybe she’d show up… It’d be nice to see all the social interaction… Something like that. Her vision was getting a little hazey and she pressed her hand to the side of the elevator before it rang. Swallowing down what felt like more vomit, she hurried to her room, her phone tight in her hand. She fumbled for the card, slipping it through the lock and letting the towel drop instantly as she rushed into the bathroom. Down it went straight into the toilet. About three mouths full and finally she could lean back to sit on her ankles. Shakily, she turned to the sink, washing and spitting out into the porcelain. If she had thought a little harder, she would’ve remembered to eat something and that maybe that’s why she didn’t feel so great. But instead, she only forfeited herself back to a slumber, clambering on the floor with what energy left she could muster. Her fingers touched at Finn’s shirt, eyes closing and she began to slip out of her bikini, sliding on her underwear and a shirt… And wrapping Finn’s shirt into her hand, she climbed on the bed, trying to see through blinded eyes. God she must have been tired or something… And only after pulling back the red covers and curling into them, did she fall deep asleep.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Sing Me To Sleep...
Feeling: Heartbroken; Depressed...
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:50 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

When Bree came to, she was laying on her side in what seemed like tons of blankets. Her eyes fluttered open, hand strewn across her phone - the cause of her awakening. A soft double buzz under the palm of her hand gave her a strange tingling feeling along her fingers. And when her purple-brown irises focused onto the sheets and bedding, her body destroyed any energy she had maintained to try to shift her body. The warmth was much too comforting to curl away from. Perhaps just... Laying hours in bed, drifting in and out of sleep would be best. After all, what did she have to lose? At this point, there was nothing that could draw her from this bedroom lest Finn ask her to. She was positive that at this point, even if her parents stopped by, she would refuse from moving from the bedroom. Her other arm, against the bed, had Finn's shirt curled tight in her arm, She yawned, the queasiness not yet hitting her, thankfully. Though at this point, there probably wouldn't be anything to come out but stomach acid. With a swallow, she stroked her fingertips on the screen, allowing the after-yawn tears to remain in the corners of her eyes, dabbing them with laziness. Her eyes squinted from the brightness of the screen after shifting her pointer finger along the power button, the LED light screaming white in the back. Finally, she squeezed an eye shut, hoping to ease the light coming towards her face. Brown eyebrows pulling together, her heart gave an instant thud that continued in strenuous beating once she realized the name of the person who had texted her. She bit her lip, letting go of his shirt and tucking it under her side so she could reach the phone with both hands.

The Fall Ball...? It was rather public after something they had both been through... But at least she knew he had gotten through the day without anything happening to him... She exhaled a slight bit of pent up relief she hadn't realized had been contained in her stress of thinking over him. D-Did he want to see her...? O-Or... She was still too tired to think too hard over it. Brushing back a few curls off of her cheek, she tried to open her clenched eye but failed miserably, deciding to only type while squinting with the other. Her thumbs were light on the screen, practically feathery. Like a... Date...? Her heart hammered in her chest, feeling like that same high school girl she had in O.R. 106, waiting for Finn to come knocking on her door to tell her he wanted to go out with her on surprise. Their first night like that, he had taken her to Rubie's. Absolutely. Ridiculously. Lovely. She curled the phone to her chest, pressing the cold screen to her skin to initiate a rather shocking feel. Finn had texted her. And that was enough to send her pulse racing all through her body. She could feel her blood pumping to each ligament, practically making her spring to life and back to normal for a second before she dulled out again. Her eyes hung sleepily, glanced towards the window and hoping to God he hadn't accidentally texted her rather than one of his friends...

Feeling: Sleepy...;Strange...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:44 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She waited on the edge of sleep, practically feeling just how could it was outside. Not bristling cold, but enough to know that the essence of fall had clambered into her room, sneaking underneath the locked window frame. It felt a little strange that he had texted her... But she was sure he wanted her to have a night of sleep on her own to clear her head and get some rest. He was so sweet.. It was hard to believe they had had that argument yesterday without her staying in his arms. But he wanted her to go - and so she went. Perhaps not to her parents house, but they would be here soon. At least, she thought so. Her parents hadn't really said a word to her after last night's sob fest. Ugh... This time she did move, rolling onto her back so she could face the ceiling, an arm extended with her phone in her palm - eager for Finn's next text. She gripped it once, still watching the ceiling as if some sort of image would be revealed to her. Admittedly, she did feel bad. Guilty, really. Of course she had said things she didn't mean. Of course she knew he loved her... But...

She rolled back over to her side, the warmth now somewhat lesser than before. But when you talk about when Tyrese suddenly has a family... And that he probably needs time with his family without you... Why would you hypocritically go and spend time with him when you yourself just found out about your new family, too? Wouldn't you spend time at home...? Getting to know what your pregnant wife shouldn't eat? Getting to know what your pregnant wife can't do now? Their daughter was four and happy... Her baby was... She slid a hand down to rest on her stomach, giving small rubs. Only five weeks. And if she wants them to be one big family, then how come Tyrese can't come over to their house? It was as if every time they offered to come over there, then that was fine. But if she wanted Tyrese to come over or come somewhere with her, then it was an exasperated sigh or a let down. She sighed, feeling her phone buzz and the thoughts immediately scattered.

Like a... Date, date? Are you sure you don't want a hooker...~?

At least she could try to be light-hearted bout the situation... How could she not? She was giddy over the fact that her husband had asked to go on a real date with her... And she wanted to find out if he was angry with her...

Feeling: Sleepy...;Strange...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:47 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her hand turned the phone upwards to look at it, holding it over her face. If she was lucky, she wouldn't drop it straight onto her nose. That would be just fantastic. Spend the entire day before crying her eyes out, finally stop, and then drop her phone stupidly onto her nose and bring painful tears this time. Gripping the phone with her fingers a little tighter, she tilted the screen away from the sunlight, stroking her thumb against Finn's name. Finnigan.. Hnn. It was cute. Aubrey and Finnigan... Bree and Finn. The smallest of laughs escaped her lips. And that... That tiny exhale of air felt good. Sniffling away the drowsiness, she began to text back. God... It really was like waking up in the dorm again. She could always remember reaching for her phone just to see if Finn would send her a good morning text. It was always like waking up in a dream from a dream. No matter what, Finn was always locked in.

It might get pricey, bby. You see, I'm married to this guy named Finn. (His real name is Finnigan, but don't tell him I told you that.) He's this really sweet guy that just happens to be the love of my life that takes extra good care of me. So, I don't think you could afford it. You can try though. n 3 n

Feeling: Sleepy...; Better...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:46 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She flipped her phone over again and again, waiting for it to vibrate and a reply from him to appear. It was terrible for her, not making contact with anyone outside of being frustrated. Nothing from Bree and Skylar, a text from Tyrese that she was pretty sure went to Finn too about dinner, and nothing from Finn. It had been utter silence for the past 24 hours. No tv, no cat... Nothing. Her eyes lifted the instant it buzzed, heart still giving butterfly flickers on its wings. Though she was a little disappointed that their game was over. She squinted at the screen. Mmm... So they were here. That was a nice surprise that they had left so early. She sank further into the bed, lifting each shoulder blade and letting it fall again. The shirt moved out from beneath her, cradling her side. With a small exhale, she tilted her head curiously, typing away a little slower this time.

They're my parents, not Dementors. What's wrong with just answering their questions...?

What was wrong with that? Were they asking something specific?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:32 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Another small laugh. The feeling felt nice - that feeling of joy that made her feel as if every sadness ever had just taken away at the breeze of the exhale. But that emoticon face... She swallowed and pressed her lips into a tight smile, swinging her phone back and forth as if to dance with it. Being on the top floor, there didn't seem to be much noise from the setup of the ball - at least as she could hear.

Tell them. <3

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:33 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bzzz. She still held the phone over her head, the blood rushing from her arms and back towards her body. They would get tired soon, but she didn't care. Finn was talking to her. And that was all that mattered right now. She couldn't help but stare over that last text, the face he typed at the end making her giggle the more she looked at it. Just to imagine Finn even making that face. All of his facial features washed away and replaced by two black dots and an upside down 'D'.

Positive - just like those two tests.

OOC: Sorry for the wait.
This child I'm babysitting is a damn brat.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:26 am
RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

Wearing: Dad's Here Too.
Wearing: Momma's Here!

User ImageUser Image
Her mother was quick to snap at the door, practically pulling and tugging on the knob to the point where it probably would've snapped off if she didn't stop trying. The door open and she flung her arms around her daughter's neck, sobbing hysterically and crying into her Bree's wet hair. "Ohhhh Bree...~ Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant last night?!" She pulled her head back a moment to stare down at her daughter, eyes wide and blinking away tears. And just like that, her daughter was crying too, her arms tight around Julia. Ryan came in as well, closing the door behind them before wrapping his arms around the both of them and pulling them in close. "Are you really...?" She whispered, brushing away any hair in Bree's face while her daughter nodded frantically in response, the crying looking more upset than happy - even if they were hot, happy tears. Where they had come from, she didn't know. Julia set the box down on the bed that Finn had handed her and she pulled her daughter over to the bed, Ryan following along and sitting on the other side of her. "Tell us baby...~ T-Tell us everything that happened and why you're here. We want to hear everything."

{The Story.}

"Oh baby girl.." She smiled to her daughter sympathetically, Ryan's arm tight around Bree's shoulders and holding her closer to his arm. Julia moved her hand to wipe away her baby's tears. "Don't you ever think Finn likes to be around Tyrese more than you." But Bree cut her off a little frantically, sobbing and sniffling and drying at her eyes. Any way to stop the tears. "It just... It hurts, Mom... He keeps talking about wanting to be a part of Tyrese's family. And Tyrese never wants to come over. And when he does, he always tries to leave if it's only me there. A-And.. And... What about our family?" God it felt good to rant to someone who was actually listening. She sniffled and continued, dabbing her eyes. "I know he wants to spend time with Tyrese... I know that. I know that. But you don't see me running off with Jacob or Skylar as quick as possible..." She whispered and shook her head. "I barely see him enough as it is... I-I mean, I can try to start working mornings instead. But it gets difficult when all of the business is at night and all of his is in the day..." Another large sniffle and a swallow. This time Ryan came in and rubbed the tears off of her face. "Sweetheart... You have to remember men aren't like women. Though I do think Finn needs to talk a little more about Tyrese and what's going on - especially if you want him to be the Godfather of your child. In fact, both of them need to make an effort to make sure you're getting what you need. I believe this would be the perfect opportunity for Tyrese to learn what a pregnancy is like if he was gone for his lover's. But when it comes down to it, we don't feel the same way you may feel. You may feel depressed and we won't even knwo unless you say something about it sometimes." He paused and rubbed her bicep, hugging her gently.

"We're not mind readers. We work just a little differently. Though I'm not sure how you girls are able to just know each other." Bree laughed at that and sniffled, hiccuping. "But I really don't think Finn would have just tried to put you out of the house. I'm sure he was just trying to think for the best. It's just coincidence that Tyrese happened to be here at the same time." Julia nodded. "Don't let other people's lives get in the middle of your new one..~" Her mom kissed her head and Bree closed her eyes, sniffling and nodding. God... That felt so much better. She felt so good now. She was talking to people that would listen. And she was talking to people that knew her. And although she still looked a little dull - it was sure her spark would come back when Finn came. She had the best family and parents - there was no doubt about that. She loved them. They loved her. And she would never have it any other way. Even now she could only think of her new family.... Until she sniffed food in the room. Only then did her stomach rumble and it all came together. Eyes darting to the box, she snatched it up and sniffled, opening it immediately. A few bites, but really not much taken out of it. "Finn sent that for-" Chomp. That was all she needed to hear. A shiver came from her shoulders. When was the last time she had eaten anything? She sniffled and swallowed it all down, exhaling with joy while her mother giggled to the side of her. They continued on about the Starfish, Sucre's, baby names, vitamins, packets, the doctor's appointment, and any other things they had missed since the last time she had talked to them. Though she definitely regretted not having the Sonogram pictures on her. She wanted to see her little bean baby again! She wanted to remember Finn's face looking up at that screen. To feel his arms as he practically swept her off her feet and kept her in place in his arms. She wanted to talk to Finn... But she still didn't know if he had really been okay with her ever since texting. Would he be angry about yesterday the more he thought over it? Or did he feel guilty like she did? The more she talked about it out loud, the more she realized just how many things she had said that she regretted and how destroyed she probably made him feel. Glancing to her phone on the bed, she continued the conversation, but refused to grab the device.

J-Just a few more hours...
I can do this.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:04 pm
THE FALL BALL

Good evening ladies and gentlemen~.
We would like to pronounce this evening's Fall Ball as now... Open~.

Down the red carpet and through the opened, dark brown double doors... The Saisons de Amour Ball Room is nicely lit with yellow-ish lights that cover the surroundings of the room; giving it an almost golden afterglow. Though there is not a "DJ", there is in fact music playing around the room that makes it almost royal-esque. Along the left wall, there are multiple tables of foods of sort - moreso appetizers than your typical plates of food. All dining experiences are free; however if you would like glasses of wine, they are more expensive after the first complementary glass. There are, as well, tables and chairs more along the sides of the wall while the center is opened to any and all formal dancing for those couples who feel like dancing together. Don't be afraid to switch partners sometimes~. You never know who could be eyeing whom~.

These tables have a few silver confetti sprinkled on them with vases of fake flowers in the center of each; all on top of silk, red tablecloths. And although there are only four chairs surrounding each table, you are more than welcome to move the chairs to your liking. Upon a small stage, the vote box, where two employees sit with a list of current contestants. The end of the vote, however, is secret until the night is over! The day before the day change, the votes will be counted per person, and everyone will be told just who finished first in the contest. Going on more about the tables, the left side of food contains items of both expensive and cheaper varieties; examples ranging from Crab Salad Canapes to Chips and Queso. Moving to the right side is when we reach the sweets. Smacked in the center of this is, of course, a chocolate fountain where guests are more than welcome to grab toothpicks to place their food on and dip into the fountain.

And as the rest begin to fill in, Soleil can see the hotel rise in popularity. With rooms and alcohol being half off, it is sure to be one phenomenal night~.

≺━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≻

Ball Details

○ The music played at the Ball can be found on Pandora. The station itself is called "Baroque". (If you do not feel like making a free Pandora account, please contact Yumi and she will give you free information.)
○ The winners of the contest will be given the night before last in the ball. However, we need your votes to see who wins!
○ The Ball will last until the day change - so no rush!
○ Contestants will be added to the ball as we see them, so if your name shows up... Oh well!

○ Any and all alcohol is five dollars a glass.
○ All rooms are half off for the night. {See the front page of Saisons for original pricing per person.}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CURRENT CONTESTANTS

SETH RYUJIN & RINA SOHANE

User ImageUser Image

KANSEN SHITAICHI & NANA TRESPA

User ImageUser Image

ANDREW DANIELS & DEVI LAHIRI

User ImageUser Image

TYRESE HAVENS & LILLIAN HALL

User ImageUser Image

THEODOR BAUMGARTNER & MADILYN BAILEY

User ImageUser Image

YUSHIRO YOEMON & ROBIN

User ImageUser Image

SHIN JIRO NAKANO & ADRIENNE TSUKINO

User ImageUser Image

FINN TEAGAN & BREE TEAGAN

User ImageUser Image

PHOEBE MCKNIGHT & GABRIEL FEROS

User ImageUser Image

ALEXUS DANIELS & RYLEE DANIELS

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

[enter]

After leaving Trendon and heading home, Adrian had been able to fit in that nap he had wanted. Unfortunately, the rest was cut short by his phone ringing. One of the people who had signed up for security for the ball had had a family emergency, and they needed someone to cover. Adrian, living alone and without any need to find himself a date, was the perfect candidate to do so. He didn't mind, and agreed, texting Levi to let him know.

Adrian grabbed himself a light dinner and left to the hotel, arriving about half an hour early. There was nothing much to be done before the guests arrived, so he simply walked about the premises, checking for anything suspicious just to feel productive. Not that there was likely to be some kind of terrorist threat on their little coastal ball. However, it did give him a chance to find the best places to view the most people at once, and he could use that later on. When the guests began to arrive, Adrian continued to wander the edges of the ballroom, keeping an eye on everything to make sure everyone was okay. There wasn't all that much to do, so it allowed his mind to ponder, ambling absently through various thoughts. The most prevalent? How grateful he was that he got to wear his uniform, and didn't have to dress up like some peacock and strut around trying to impress people. He was practically part of the furniture.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $490 ||
                                                                || OOC: Loon, I just quoted you so you would know that Adrian was already
                                                                going to be at the ball, despite the previous plan. Thaaat's all! You don't
                                                                need to actually read the post, it's not exciting haha.||

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas