Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:16 am
ViViD Maestro

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ann didn't plan to pass out like that, this really wasn't anything to worry about. She'd be fine after some rest after all. She laid on the cement, her body heavy. She'd have to apologize to Ace when she woke up, she hadn't meant to scare him like this. She thought she heard voices, but she couldn't tell, her mind wasn't exactly playing nice with her at the moment. She felt as if the hard ground had vanished, and she was resting in a more comfortable position. She groaned softly, trying to open her eyes. They opened only enough to see Rayen's face from a certain angle, and she cursed "fine... I'm fine" she managed to say, as she tried to move. She didn't have much luck, but that didn't mean she stopped trying "down... I can walk... put me... down" she said rather weakly. She didn't want his help, she didn't want anyones help. She wasn't weak, she could take care of herself regardless of her injuries. Ace barked, as if trying to tell her to stop resisting him and accept the help. He trotted along side Chitto, looking to him his ears down. Ace wasn't happy, and it appeared he was crying rather loudly. She softened a bit in realization "Ace..." she muttered, she wanted to say more, but she couldn't exactly find the strength to speak. She closed her eyes again, her body going limp. She passed out again, no longer able to put up a fight. So she went along, not really having a choice in the matter.

*Exit with Ace*

Money: $722.75 (Shared with Toya)

((Out.Of.Cute-Bears: you posting first in his house? ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:23 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I applied for Smoothie Palace! I still remember that you applied for Neon Lights.." She waved her arms around childishly and pouted as she said this. Rina has really good memory, she could remember things that occurred years ago. Her memory can barely reach the days of when she lived in her succubus village though. She can only remember small pieces of it.

"OK, the beach it is then!" She skipped happily and followed the strong smell of salt water to find her way there.

((Exit to Beach))

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Childish |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $495

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Desperately resisting the urge to put his hands on Kaito, his smirk only grew. "Well..." he began with amusement lacing his tone. "It involves us going home," he paused and slipped behind Kaito, leaning over his shoulder, "And not leaving the bedroom." Quickly he leaned in and nipped at the nape of his neck before coming back to his side, smiling like he had done nothing. Even after so many years, he still had problems with keeping his hands off Kaito. The man was just too enticing and still blushed at the simplest things. Even with being older, having the job he does, he was still like that high school boy that was just a virgin before he came along. Lysander felt a sense of pride knowing that he got Kaito so hooked on him that he couldn't leave. Well, not for very long anyways.

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:23 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: text

Mood: text

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Ah, right, sorry." he replied, feeling guilty as he noticed her pout. But he smiled and nodded as she mentioned his work place.

He followed behind her and walked tiwards the beach, still carefully watching if she wouls collide with anyone.

{Exited}

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information
|| Katio Ryuu || 6'5 || Twenty Three(23) || 183 lbs || Married ||

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Kaito watched Lysander's lips move as he spoke. He didn't turn around as the male moved around him. Hands still stuffed in his pocket. Hearing what he had said next it clicked in his mind what he was leaning to, and feeling the nibble on the back of his neck he tensed up, his thoughts now confirmed. He could feel heat crawl up his neck and into his cheeks. He swallowed hard before clearing his throat and giving Lysander a glare. He took his glasses off his head, his hair falling over his forehead, and placed them on his face. "I see." He said simply, stuffing his hands back into his pockets. "Before we do that I do think we should keep looking around so you know where is what when I'm not around." He said in a very matter of fact tone.

One More Day
[OOC]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Seeing the blush already creeping to his face, Lysander felt nothing but pride in himself. Teasing him seriously never got old. His tongue slid along his teeth excitedly before he glared at him. What the-?! He wasn't THAT bad! Him and Lillian always made fun of him for his sense of direction. He puffed his cheeks slightly to pout as he looked away in a huff. He didn't need to memorize where everything was! That's what the GPS on his phone was for. Red eyes rolled in annoyance knowing that Kaito was right, but he made sure not to let the brunette see. He was always right and it bugged him sometimes. Big know it all. "Tch! Even after all these years, you're still a bag fat killjoy," he muttered as he continued to pout.

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Kaito looked over at Lysander and shook his head. "Its what you love me for." He said in a teasing tone. He sighed and removed his hands from is pockets cracking his knuckles. He phone went off, he could feel it vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out and flipped it open, reading the caller ID and pressing the call button. He placed the phone to his ear, his half smile and teasing tone gone and replaced with a very serious down-to-business kind of look. "Hello?" He asked, slipping one hand into his coat pocket. He was silent for a moment, listening for his fellow partner talk on the other end. "Oh, really," He glanced down at his watch. "That was fast, go ahead and email them to me and ill print it out and get to work." He fell silent and listened to the woman on the other end talk. "No not right now I'm out with Lysander so once I get home I suppose." He explained, listened as the other end spoke and nodded, merely to himself. "Alright, ill bring in what I find when I can, goodbye." And with that he hung up before the woman could ramble on any longer. He stuffed the phone into his pocket. He looked over to Lysander. "Autopsy report just came in." He explained with a shrug.

One More Day
[OOC]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

"Pfft!" he scoffed, not bothering to answer that with any type of statement. Even if it were true, he wasn't going to say it. He calmed slightly as he watched Kaito take out his phone. His eyes narrowed slightly as he figured it was a work call from the way he was looking at his watch. 'Dang Kaito gets to work and I don't...' he thought bitterly. Why did Lillian have to be such a...well, b*tch? She had enough going on her life too. Why was he the one that had to take the break? She needed to stop babying him! He slowly began to frown. It was one time! He wanted to go back to work dammit! He was so utterly bored without work in his life. At least at work he was doing something. When Kaito finally spoke to him, he turned to the man with a glare, "Well aren't you just so damn lucky." It was a bit of a resentful tone, but not necessarily towards Kaito. Mostly towards his sister.

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

User Image

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Kaito raised an eyebrow at the males tone. where had that come from. He frowned inwardly thinking of something to say. "Well of course I am, you're here aren't you?" He said with a small smile. "Now then do you want to wonder around a while longer or go home and find some kind of entertainment there?" He asked in a slightly teasing tone. If he needed to he wouldn't start his work until tomorrow, today would be strictly for Lysander, there was no reason for it to be for anything else. Clearing his throat once more he held his hand out to the male. "Come on make your decision and lets go, I will follow you to wherever it is you desire to go." He said, stuffing his other hand into his coat pocket for no real reason at all.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Oh wow! He was being a suck up now. That thought made him smile, although it was his arrogant smile that he always gave. Looking down at the hand extended to him, a little curious but taking it happily. This was something that was so rare that he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to do it. His words were so sappy that Lysander couldn't stop himself from feeling all warm inside. "You're acting a little weird today," he commented quirking a brow. "Is everything alright with you?" he asked truly wondering what was going on. He wasn't denying that he was liking it, but he was just confused. This was the normal behavior for Kaito; especially in public.

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

User Image

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Acting weird. He wasn't acting weird was he? Possibly, Kaito didn't often act like this, not even when they where alone at home. He pondered on it all for a long moment. Was everything alright with him. He hadn't slept in a while. There was no reason to tell Lysander this though, it would only cause the male to worry. He Shrugged. "Who knows, maybe they put something in my smoothie." He said, it was very unlikely that that was it, Kaito was pretty sure his weird behavior was caused by his insomnia. He shrugged that off though, there was no reason to worry about such things. If he started to worry Lysander would start to worry. After examining the males smile Kaito spoke once more. "You seem to like it, you shouldn't be questioning it, enjoy it while you can."

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"I can tell you that is not the weirdest thing I've ever been seen carrying while walking around...or wearing," he said, remembering his twenty-first birthday. He had gotten so smashed that he somehow found his way to Mushroom Kingdom, stripped down, put on on a bunny suit and was asking people if they wanted to touch his cotton tail. It was...embarrassing to hear about it the next morning. Bree laughed at him for almost a week. He was sure she took pictures but she never gave him a straight answer. That was also how he realized he couldn't handle alcohol at all. Just one drink seemed to get him all happy and stupid. "Besides, if you don't know your way around, you're gonna be walking around with your nose in the air like a crazy person too ya know," he teased back. The man wasn't exempt just because he was some big famous guy or whatnot.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:06 pm
whiters4
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Smoothy Palace -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese raised a brow inquisitively, a hint a mischief entering his gaze. What had Finn been up to? "Worse than your usual antics? Even more so then taking home strange half naked men that you found in the woods?" He joked, taking his phone out of his pocket and looking at it as he got a phone call. Deciding it wasn't important, he put it away again. "Me with my nose in the air? Impossible, it would be down on the ground so I can sniff my way around." He knew he should be making himself familiar with this store since he would most likely be doing his shopping here. "They do have organic produce here, right?"

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $895 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: slow connection in my area

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:25 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Finn once again draped himself along Tyrese, patting his hand against the man's chest, "I should take you drinking with me to show you what I mean." For a moment he remembered one of the only fights he hever actually had with Bree, back in the beginning of their relationship. They had been teasing over dinner and he jokingly was talking about the time he found Ty naked in the woods. He even said if Ty ever asked he might have gone gay for him. It was a complete joke but it had upset Bree a whole hell of a lot because of the way he said it. She said he said it so casually that it almost sounded true. They obviously made up and got over it, but dear lord it was awkward.

He laughed at the joke made at his own expense. "Yeah man, they do," he replied as he led the way to the store. This was going to be a long trip but he was sure that they weren't going to have to stop in every store. Still would be long as all hell. Finn gave Ty's chest a reassuring slap before letting go of him and placing his hands in his pockets.

[EXIT]

((OOC; No it's totally fine ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

"Pfft! Slipped you something in your smoothie..." he snickered, "If that happened I'd be dragging you home to rape you." He was only half teasing. He would definitely take full advantage of a drugged up Kaito, but then again he took advantage of Kaito whenever he wanted. With his grip firm on his husband's hand, he tugged the man a little closer with his usual devious smirk tugging at his lips. "I will enjoy so much more when we're home," he purred suggestively. Kaito had been so immersed in work lately that he was feeling a little deprived of...Well everything. He was certainly enjoying their normal outing and he would love to do it more often, but he understood the man liked his job enough that he refused to take time off. But when they got home, he was going to take full advantage of the fact that Kaito was giving him attention of any kind.

CrystalAzure23

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces