Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
ßяєąη Jąyy яø§є

℃ Sometimes its better to lock up your feelings deep inside, and start acting like a puppet.℃

❃ ✦ I Cнąїηєđ My§εℓƒ Uφ.
Aηđ Gąvε Yøů Tнε Kεy. ✦ ❃

Brean nodded quickly. It wasn't as if she was going to say no after two years without Astrophel. She missed the male. Brean wandered around the street's with Astrophel, keeping up with his speed, holding onto his hand lovingly. "You smell." Brean commented lightly as she kept looking straight. Claire giggled as she continued her humming, not giving a care in the world.

If I could feel: Excited/Nervous
The warmth of them: Astrophel
Where my feet carried me: Into Astrophel's arms
Out Of Curiosity: ~Character Exits~
Sashiki Hane

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image
gємιηι уυкιмυяα

User Image

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
Location♋ Taste of Italy
Mood♋ Hungry
Job♋ Pandora's Toy Box SA
Crush♋ None
Current Mystery♋ None
Clues Found♋ None
# Of Cases Solved♋ 1
Balance♋ $500
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

User Image
User Image
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙
Gemini lied to Juliette once again.
She was most likely furious with him, but he had no choice, he had to get her that gift one way or another.
Gemini arrives in Uptown Soleil, a place he doesn’t often visit.
He wanted do something different today.
He wraps a scarf around his neck, being that the weather had been recently cooling down.
He walks past several interesting window displays, before being drawn away by the delicious smells of Italian food.
He looks up to see Taste of Italy on the sign above the restaurant.
By the looks of it, it was place you should eat with others.
He let out a sigh as his stomach growls.
He was hungry but he didn’t want to eat alone.
Maybe just maybe by some miracle someone he knows suddenly shows up within the next few minutes.
But hey what is the chances of that happening?

★★★Profile★★★

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image

( ▌│O█│^║▌~║│^│█ O ▌█ ) ▌█ ˇ▂ˇ ▌ ║ˇ︿ˇ▌│ˇ﹏ˇ█│║
ĆŕÉ éҎëŇ ÒЙ ўʘ

ʄΣΣɬɛ; Energized
δѺȋѝɞ; Present time~ Getting a bite to eat~
̧B̧a̧ţţȩŗy̧ ̧Ļi̧f̧ȩ; 100%
̧Şçȩņȩŗy̧ ̧; Straight to!... Food?
̧Ço̧m̧p̧a̧ņi̧o̧ņ; Gemini!~
̧̧O̧p̧ȩņ ̧O̧p̧ţş ̧Ço̧m̧p̧u̧ţȩŗ;
EnchantedLilypads
GOD I AM SO ******** SORRY LIKE NO JOKE OMG

ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı. Yoon-Mi... Yoon-Mi sighed to herself as she heard her stomach yell at her. She was an AI and she still needed to eat? Well... Might as well get a bite to eat then... As the blue haired women floated down the sidewalk, she looked around at all the different store's, keeping her eyes peeled for a good gift store. Of course she had to get Taylor something for his birthday, and a bunch of toy robots fighting each other didn't seem to do justice. Though it's funny to her, and hopefully to Taylor at the same time. She found a few stores that seemed to benifit her need, but she would need a cute little comapnion. With a gentle sigh, Yoon-Mi looked straight and, just like a granted wish, Genimi seemed to appear!~ With a huge smile Yoon-Mi floated over toward's the kid and waved, Hey Gemini~ Yoon-Mi greeted cheerfully as her stomach once again started calling out it's needs.ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
gємιηι уυкιмυяα

User Image

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
Location♋ Taste of Italy
Mood♋ Still Hungry
Crush♋ None
Current Mystery♋ None
Clues Found♋ None
# Of Cases Solved♋ 1
Balance♋ $500
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

User Image
User Image
Gemini looks over to see a familiar alien looking women.
“Oh hey Yoon-Mi" he says with a large grin.
It seemed the gods above heard his wishes.
He was just about to give up on getting food from this restaurant.
Gemini begins to wonder what such an interesting person was doing in town today.
Maybe she was going on that shopping trip that he asked Gemini agreed to join her in.
However he didn’t feel in the mood to do anything like that until he had food in his belly.
He places his hands on his stomach as it begins to growl loudly.
Gemini’s face turns completely red from embarrassment.

★★★Profile★★★

(OOC: Haha don't worry about it :3)

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

ĆŕÉ éҎëŇ ÒЙ ўʘ

ʄΣΣɬɛ; Energized
δѺȋѝɞ; Present time~ Getting a bite to eat~
̧B̧a̧ţţȩŗy̧ ̧Ļi̧f̧ȩ; 100%
̧Şçȩņȩŗy̧ ̧; Straight to!... Food?
̧Ço̧m̧p̧a̧ņi̧o̧ņ; Gemini!~
̧̧O̧p̧ȩņ ̧O̧p̧ţş ̧Ço̧m̧p̧u̧ţȩŗ;
EnchantedLilypads
Again sorry! I'm sorry if this seemed rushed. I was kinda being SUPER lazy and didn't answer my rp posts Q n Q
Edit: Something happened with my format sorry for double quoting!~

ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı. Chuckling softly Yoon-Mi placed a gentle hand on the boy and nodded,I see we're both hungry, how about we sit and order something ya? Guiding the boy over to a table, Yoon-Mi sat herself down after he had sat down, then looked at the menu in front of the two. She was already planning on paying for the meal. Of course it was going to be just her, but Gemini was going to be her little buddy from now on, so she had to treat him to multiple things right? Then again the conversation with Taylor stuck in her mind. Maybe she could try being motherly to Gemini and see what happens? Could she even be motherly? Yoon-Mi gave a quick sigh as she tilted her head to the side and looked down. Nah she shouldn't worry about that, in fact she had to worry about keeping her promise. Yoon-Mi snickered softly as she nodded to herself, then flicked her finger against the table cloth, blue and pink pixels bursting out quickly into a small train. Yoon-Mi whistled to herself as she forced the train to go toward's the boy, a small LCD frame appearing in front as it shinned a happy face in the boy's directing, then popping up with a question, Wanna see something cool?ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:13 am
User Image
gємιηι уυкιмυяα

User Image

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
Location♋ Taste of Italy
Mood♋ Excited
Crush♋ None
Current Mystery♋ None
Clues Found♋ None
# Of Cases Solved♋ 1
Balance♋ $500
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

User Image
User Image
Luck was on his side, she was hungry as well and suggested they eat.
With a wide smile he takes a seat at the table she choose and looked through the menu in front of him.
It had been awhile sense he had eaten out.
Being that Juliette’s mother is always out of town for work it’s usually just the both of them home alone.
So Gemini usually cooks at home for the both of them.
But it was a nice change to eat at a restraunt especially with such an interesting person.
Looking through the menu he begins to decide what he wants.
In the end he has trouble between getting a pasta or a soup and salad.
However before he could make a decision he looks up with excitement from what Yoon-Mi said.
“Yes I would defiantly like to see something cool”.
So she was finally going to show him one of her tricks.
He didn’t get a chance to see it when they first meet but it seems now there was no more reason to wait.
He prepares himself for what he was about to see.

★★★Profile★★★

(OOC: No problem haven't felt like rping the last few days either confused )

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:40 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The past is behind me...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

☼☀☁☂Ⓐstrophel Ⓜoonstone☂☁☀☼

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel stood in the middle of the hot kitchen in his chefs attire, at the moment cutting multiple vegetables to prepare for multiple dishes. Every now and then he would look up to see if his girlfriend had come in yet, wondering what was taking so long. After work yesterday she had gone back home and he didn't even see her the rest of the day, but waking up with her was something he was hopefully going to do more often from now own, sex or no sex it didnt matter he just wanted t be near her. Lifting his sleeve to his head he wiped some sweat off his forehead before going back to his chopping, his hand confidently rocking back and forth through the vegetables as his other hand pushed forward with the skill of a professional.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Raise me up, or knock me down, doesn't matter anyhow I only see one goal in my life, and it doesn't involve a human."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

...Now I want my future to be with you.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓕunds: 500✶

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image
ßяєąη Jąyy яø§є

℃ Sometimes its better to lock up your feelings deep inside, and start acting like a puppet.℃

❃ ✦ I Cнąїηєđ My§εℓƒ Uφ.

Given another annoyed sigh, Brean tossed her head to the side for two reasons. One to get the ridiculous orange hair from her face, and two, to push Claire to the side. With a huff Claire folded her arms and puffed her cheeks. The two sat, er walked, in awkward silence, one for Brean to finally have a rest of Claires, er, Claireness, and Claire just wanted to get her point through to Brean. Pestering seems the easy route to go, so Claire took it. "Brebre why do you have to be so annoyed every time I bring up the subject?" Claire asked in her bubbly voice. Brean just stayed silent without a word back to Claire, which annoyed the other half greatly. As Brean approached the door, she stopped, her hand on the door as she looked down, avoiding eye contact, "Just do your job. And don't go anywhere near Astrophel, got it Claire?" Brean stated and asked as she pushed the door open and with a great big push, gave Claire the spot light. Claire ignored the marionette and gave a smile to anyone who was around, went straight into the back, changed, then went out and took on coming order's with a pleased smile.

If I could feel: Annoyed/Pestered
The warmth of them: Claire
Where my feet carried me: Work
Out Of Curiosity: ~Character Enters~
Sashiki Hane

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:33 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Without moving his head the elemental heard a voice bubbling from the dining area and rolled his eyes, recognizing it as Claires as he turned to a different station, now beginning to work at the oven and put the plates of food together. As he began to put the plates of food up on the pick up line he began to speak in Italian, his voice quiet but his rumble making his voice easily heard in the dining area over the bustle of the kitchen. "Oye Claire! Il cibo per le tabelle cinque, sette e dodici. Il cibo per le tabelle tre, sei, e quattordici è venuta in un paio di minuti!" "Oye Claire! The food for tables five, seven, and twelve are up. The food for tables three, six, and fourteen is coming in just a couple of minutes!" The elemental said as he continued to put plates of food up knowing she would move fast enough to get it out in just a minute. The elemental stopped for a moment to check the tickets to see what else he needed as he threw some more pasta into boiling water to soften for dishes.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Raise me up, or knock me down, doesn't matter anyhow I only see one goal in my life, and it doesn't involve a human."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
ßяєąη Jąyy яø§є

❃ ✦ I Cнąїηєđ My§εℓƒ Uφ.

Claire took order's as they came, smiling all the way. Within a few seconds the order's came to the window, which caused Claire to rush to the window as soon as she was done taking an order. Claire ripped the ticket, stuck it up in the holder, and took the plates. With a small wink toward's Astrophel, Claire was off to deliver the food. She placed the plates at the table's, and rushed over toward's the window again to take the rest of the food. In the middle of her run, Claire was suddenly stopped by a small child that had pulled on her skirt. Looking over, Claire's eyes grew big as she smiled brightly and squatted to the child's size, her hand finding his cheek as she pinched it, "Awwww you're just too cute." Claire squeed as she laughed softly, seeing the small child giggle. Claire made a small goofy face, entertaining the little child, then looked up at the parent's, a flushed face coming to, "Sorry about that. I just really like children..." Claire spoke sheepishly. The parent's dismissed it with a soft smile, then returned to their food. Claire waved good-bye to the child and walked over toward's the window, a slight solemn look crossing her face, but then vanished as she reached the counter, taking the plates of food, then walked to the destination.

If I could feel: Claire-rific
The warmth of them: Claire/Astrophel/Brean
Where my feet carried me: Work
Out Of Curiosity:
Sashiki Hane

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:06 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel had his back turned to the dining room during the entire child exchange with Claire. When he turned back she had already come and gotten the food from the window and taken it back to the floor. Looking at his tickets he only had a couple left to put up before he was finished with the lunch rush and once the plates were out he began cleaning the kitchen, wondering what Claire would do with their minor break until more customer came in. Dead time was always the most boring, however it did allow Astrophel to start more soups and simmers for the evening diners for after he left. The afternoon maybe boring, but it also allowed more time at night to do things.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Taste of Italy.
What am I doing? Getting ready to eat lunch.
Where do I work? Neon Lights (Manager)
What do I have on me? Wallet, ID
What am I wearing? Suit

Money: $983.81

Shiro walked into the Taste of Italy and sat down at a table. He opened the menu, glanced through it and picked out what he wanted. A waitress came over and asked if he was ready to order. "Ah yes. I'll take an order of bread sticks... The meatball marinara, and a Mountain Dew please." He said with a small smile. The waitress returned the smile, picked up the menu then went to place his order. He sat back in his seat and glanced at his phone.
|| ||

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces