Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image
აєтაʊкი ɲიოʊяα

Setsuko flinched as he felt someone poking his side. Slowly turning to his side he saw Ichigo who was now finished with fitting the dress. A blush would then come out after she teased him. Shaking his head he let out another soundless chuckle and would get the dress off her hands and pay them at the counter. That would be $25 less his savings. Once that was through he would then walk back to her handing over a paper bag with her dress in it, no longer blushing. "Do you have any plans for today?" He asked and would place his hand over her forehead again to check of her temperature. He remembered that she just recovered from her fever last night and was relieved that he was not stressing her out by bringing her here. He had nothing to do really but he was not sure if she was to go to work today since she had already been absent yesterday.

An Old Soule

Moonies: $4xx.xx
Company: Ichigo
Thoughts: What a dress
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo thought for a moment as they stepped outside and then shook her head. Taking the bag in one hand while grabbing Setsuko's hand in the other. Her hand both warm and soft to the touch. She whispered in his ear in a rather playful manner. "I think I'll play hooky again. I was sick after all and as my doctor, you need to take care of me. Now, let's go home so we can continue playing doctor, hm?"

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $495
Outfit:x

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image
აєтაʊкი ɲიოʊяα

When Setsuko felt her hand over his, he adjusted his hand to intertwine his fingers with hers. His heart skipped a beat when she whispered into his ears. Suddenly the blush he was successfully removed came back this up to his earss. Man, she's really making it hard for him to resist. He liked teasing her but he just could not handle it when it was actually the other way around. Trying to keep his cool, he squeezed her hand and shrugged. "Maybe..." He said playfully with a smirk and walked her back home.

[[Exits Ai Residence]]

An Old Soule

Moonies: $4xx.xx
Company: Ichigo
Thoughts: Doctor, huh?
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:05 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly skipped her way into the clothing store as she sipped on her, still hot, coffee. It had taken her a good thirty minutes for her to find the store, but she made it nonetheless. Humming a tune to herself, she marched around the store until she found the lingerie section. With her fingers strumming through the hangers of lace, cotton and satin, she let her green eyes dance around the intricately sewn items with intrigue. "Hello! May I help you? Are you looking for something specific?" a clerk came up to her and asked in a very helpful, questioning tone. Celly's head whipped around to look at the girl. "Oh, yeah actually! You see, I'm going to that dancy thing tonight and I'm trying to impress my date...Maybe tease him a little if you know what I mean~" she winked at the girl, who blinked a few times before it clicked and she laughed. "Of course! Of course! Let me pull a few things for you," she replied happily and motioned for Celly to follow her as she walked through the racks.

"Hm...Which should I try on first Karen?" she asked the sales clerk helping her pick out different lingerie. The woman took a moment to look at her selections before answering, "I think this one." She held out the hanger and Celly took hold of it. "Alright!" "Let me know when you're done so I can lace you up," she called as Celly closed the changing room door. Stripping out of her clothes, she shimmied into the piece before calling Karen to her. "Could you do me a favor?" Celly asked as she looked at the woman in the mirror. Celly held out her phone, "Could you take a picture for me?" "Sure!" Karen said as she took the phone as she waited for Celly to pose.

When the picture was taken, Celly was handed her phone back. "Let me know when you're ready to change," Karen said as she walked out of the dressing room. Celly nodded and scrolled through her recent calls to get Gabriel's number. Smiling as she bit into her bottom lip, she text him the picture of her in the lingerie outfit.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:26 am
User Image

Feeling her phone ring a few minutes later, she opened the text and giggled as she read it. "Alright Karen! I'm ready for the next one,"' she called from the dressing room. Karen came scuddling in as her fingers played with the ribbon in the back. "Don't you think it's counter productive to show him beforehand?" she asked as she peeked over at her in the mirror. Celly grinned, biting at her inner bottom lip. "I'm not gonna show him the one I buy. Just wet his palette a little," she replied casually. Karen nodded along, walking out of the dressing room so Celly could change. It took her a few minutes to get out of the first one because of all the lace; she didn't want to ruin in. When she was finally naked, she put on the ext one and called in Karen.

"Oh! This one looks good on you," she cooed as she tugged at the silk ribbons that tied the corset like top. Celly smoothed her hands along the fabric as she looked at herself in the mirror. Running her hands through her long hair a little, she stared at herself with hesitant look. "Alright! You want me to take a picture?" Karen asked after she was done. "Yes please," Celly replied as she handed her the phone. Taking the picture, the clerk handed her the phone back and walked out. Once again Celly sent him the picture, chewing on her lip.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 am
User Image

The woman came back in to unlace her as her phone vibrated in her hands. Opening the texts, she grinned like a moron. At least she was achieving what she wanted to. She was teasing him and turning him on; this made Celly feel good about herself. "Karen!" Celly shouted suddenly, even though the woman was standing right behind her. She jumped at the rise in her tone of voice, "Yes?!" "It's time to strike the devastating blow! Hand me that one," Celly called as she pointed behind her to a few of her lingerie choices hanging on the wall. The blond nodded and handed the outfit to her before stepping out. Stripping out of the pink one, she wiggled her hips in anticipation as she slipped into the one she had called for. "Alright Karen! I need you to take another picture for me," she called from behind the door.

The blond clerk came into the dressing room and took the phone before snapping photos. Once handed the hone again, she left and Celly sat on the small bench provided in the dressing room. She squeaked at the cold plastic as her body shivered. "Oh my! Reacting, I do hope there's something I can do to help~" She sent the message first before sending the picture; a Cheshire like grin on her lips.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

As she was in the middle of jumping into her jeans, her phone vibrated. Quickly fasten the button and zipping up the zipper, she snatched her phone from the bench. And, mission accomplished. Celly smiled deviously to herself as she stared down at his typed out words. With a giggle and bite to her bottom lip, she let her finger fly over the touch screen of her phone. "Oh no, that's only reserved for someone who does something they don't like. Think of it like sacrifice and reward." Sent. Setting her phone down, she put on the rest of her clothes and walked out of the dressing room. "Oops!" she quickly turned and jogged back inside, picking up her phone and sliding it into her back pocket where it belonged.

With her picked out purchase in hand, she scurried up to the counter to pay. It wasn't as...risque as that last one, but it would do the trick. If he decided to come or not. Hopefully that last text would be enough to convince him, if he wanted to tear her out of her clothes anyways. "Will this be it?" the clerk asked as she took hold of the item to ring it up. "Yup!" Celly replied matter of factly, giving a firm nod.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image

Leaning against the counter, Celly looked down at her phone. She was getting better at getting what she wanted. "Romantic getaway? No one said anything about that. It's just a night of having fun and then getting animalistic freaky on each other." She didn't expect romance from him. He didn't exactly seem the type for wooing women. In fact, he hadn't really wooed her either. Their relationship steamed from a drunken night, to a haunted morning. There had been no romance between them, and now that she was away from him she could certainly see that better. It felt like everything between them was just lust disguising itself as feelings.

Oh well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts! It's only a matter of time before things blew up in their face. "Hm?" Celly looked up at the clerk that had been trying to get her attention. "Oh, sorry..." She grabbed her bag and walked out, hearing the usual goodbye from store. "Please come again."

[EXIT]

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:06 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi looked up at him then chuckled a bit, shaking her head. "You don't have too. I don't mind showing you around." She said as she smiled at him. Holding onto her umbrella tightly, she walked with him to her favorite clothing store. They had nice clothes for decent prices. As they reached the door, she closed the umbrella before quickly pushing the door open and going inside. Smiling as she held the door open for Ryan. Who knew, maybe she'd even find a few things for herself, she was in need of more pajama bottoms since most of hers were shorts and with it getting so cold out, she didn't want to end up getting sick. That wouldn't be much fun!

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Casual, Relaxed
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

"Thanks, you're a real lifesaver..." He said as he followed the girl towards the local clothing store. As Lexi opened the door, Ryan quickly moved his arm up to hold it open, his body leaning over hers. "Ladies first..." He said with a soft smile. If there was anything he had learned from the woman that raised him it was how to treat a lady. If she ever found out that he was being an a*****e she'd come find him and beat him to death. That's just the type of person he was raised by. Ryan casually followed the girl into the store and looked around, noting his options. Everything in the store seemed pretty laid back and was also cheap, so that was a plus. He began his search, walking from one rack of clothes to the next. Within a few minutes, Ryan had put together a decent outfit that looked presentable. He turned over to Lexi to see what she was up to. "Oi Lexi, I'm gonna go change." He said, making sure she heard him before heading over to the changing room.

It took him a few minutes, but Ryan managed to get on the clothing and exited the changing room. He walked over to Lexi and presented himself in the new outfit sheepishly. "How does it look? Not too terrible right?" He asked, rubbing the nape of his neck. Fashion was never his forte after all, when he was in college his team manager always told him what to wear along with a few other things that he needed to do so he could be deemed as "Mr. Perfect" in the public eye. Ryan really hadn't had much experience with putting together his own outfit but in his opinion it was decent. After getting the girls opinion, Ryan made his way over to the cashier. He pulled out his wallet and paid for the outfit, not really caring too much on how it looked. As long as she didn't say it was terrible he didn't mind. The male then turned his attention back to Lexi, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "You getting anything Lexi? I'm buying." He stated. Ryan figured that if he was going to get help from someone that he should show his thanks, this was really the only thing that came to mind.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi looked up at him and blushed just a little before smiling at him. "T-Thanks." She said before stepping inside the store and looking around. The clothes here were pretty nice and the prices were rather inexpensive, that's why she usually bought all of her clothes here. Plus, she often times got dirty looks from the people in uptown. She tried to ignore them, but sometimes, it did get on her nerves... Though, most of the time it just ended with her feeling sad. Looking over at the cashier, Lexi smiled and waved back at her before she looked at Ryan and nodded her head. "Okay." She said before glancing around the store as she waited for him to get changed.

When he came out of the dressing room and asked how he looked, she looked over at him then smiled. "You look good." She said before blushing a bit. "Er... I mean. It looks good." She said blushing a little bit and face-palming when he went to go pay for the clothes. Ugh, why was she always so awkward! Huffing a bit, she shook her head before going back and looking at the clothes once more. She didn't hear Ryan approaching her again, so she jumped a bit then blushed a little as she looked over at him. "Y-You don't have to do that.." She said as she looked up at him, nobody's offered to buy her anything before. Plus, the two of them were sort of like strangers, sure they went to the same school, but they had never talked to each other other than at this very moment she couldn't let a stranger do something so nice for her. Maybe if they had been at the cafe and he offered to buy her something from there, she might have accepted, because clothes were a lot more expensive than a coffee.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Casual, Relaxed
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

"Oh? You're right, I don't have to. I want to, after all you're helping me out." He said, pulling out his credit card. He walked over to her and reached over the girls shoulder and grabbing a dress. Ryan draped it over her casually and raised an eyebrow. "Hm? This looks OK...Not great but I don't know your style..." He mumbled, putting the clothing away. Ryan didn't know her style at all but he just was trying to show her that he was serious. He wanted to pay her back somehow, honestly he just hated being indebted to others. "Pick anything you want Lexi, don't worry about cash. I have funds from...eh...Places." He said, giving her a sheepish smile. Remembering his college days he made a bit of illegal cash from playing street ball against locals. He did this more often than he was proud to admit. Ryan fixed his collar before walking back to the cashier and leaning on the counter. "Don't worry Lexi, Take your time I'll keep myself occupied... He said before starting up a conversation with the cashier. Not much else to do while he waited anyways.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi blinked as she looked up at the male, a blush appearing on her face. This was extremely kind of him. She then glanced down at the dress and tilted her head a little. It was pretty, but not really something she would see herself wearing. She then looked at Ryan again and smiled at him. It was obvious that he wasn't going to let her say no, so she should pick something out that she would be able to wear on the regular basis. She then looked at him and nodded a little before looking at all the clothes again. Maybe a new pair of shoes or a coat would be good? That was something she would be able to wear a lot. As she was looking, she then spotted a sweater and smiled as she grabbed it. Yes! This would be perfect! She then carried it over to where Ryan was, a small blush on her face as she glanced up at him. "I think I'll go with this." She said. Yeah, most girls would have gone with a dress, but she only wore dresses on special occasions, a sweater was a more practical choice.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas