Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Plot Thread Redux HD: The Revenge [Update 3/28] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Hadaya is timidly looking for a new mate or a couple of flings because I don't think his will ever come back ;-; And also I love him and his edits pass! =D And I would love a fling or mate for Rizardon, too! And maybe something with a Toka blood for Reghan? >>  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:27 pm
Sushi Surfer
Hi Lith!!
Aurik would love some alone time with his momma! Also, if he can get out and meet some other's in the frozen pride. Maybe those who think his mom is cursed, he'd totally have an argument with anyone that looks down on his momma.

I'm sorry, I didn't see this! But I would love to RP <3333 I have a grumpy old man lion that hates Elsa and the curse, aahahah.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:48 pm
Lithiasaur
Sushi Surfer
Hi Lith!!
Aurik would love some alone time with his momma! Also, if he can get out and meet some other's in the frozen pride. Maybe those who think his mom is cursed, he'd totally have an argument with anyone that looks down on his momma.

I'm sorry, I didn't see this! But I would love to RP <3333 I have a grumpy old man lion that hates Elsa and the curse, aahahah.

That sounds good! Would you like me to start it or did you want to start it? I don't know who your grumpy old lion is. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:11 pm
UPDATED AND ALL THAT JAZZ  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:21 am
Lithiasaurl

User Image Imarogbe is living in the rogue lands after the fall of his pride. I plan on sending him to the harem pride and I am looking for ladies to join his harem. Ima is fun loving and bit mischevious, otherwise he has a big heart and has always wanted a large family to care for. Ima has one other mate, but she is currently awol. This girl and this girl caught my eye, are either of them up for this kind of plot?
User ImageBusara is a lone lioness also living in the rogue lands after the separation of her pride. She is an idealistic free thinker, believing in being in control of one's own destiny. She is kind and gentle, but is not shy about voicing her opinions and will fight what she believes. I am looking for a fling and maybe short term relationship for her to bring her out of her loneliness. Is this male possibly available?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 pm
Boudaihobbit

I didn't get this quote! (so close)

Anywho! I've never been toooooo keen on harems, so I'd need to go read up on the pride and see what it's all about to see if it's something I could send one of my folks to!

And Kileti is available! I've never played him or used him for anything, ahahah.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:28 am
Lithiasaur

Lol I just realized that I added an L to your name, whoops.

Anyways, awesome, I'll take any plots I can get! Maybe Busara and Kileti can meet up and get to know each other and then travel together for a while? What do you think? I can start an rp for them smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 am
Would either of your Pridelander girls be interested in this fellow?
He's a mostly blank slate as I never got to plot with him properly.

User Image

Also wondered if your God of Durability would be interested in a fling with my viking lass? Růžena. Though she needs all her rps I can solo her with my other stormborn.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:59 am
Boudaihobbit

That sounds good to me! I appreciate it ^^

Tanakako

I've never played Doti before so we can have a blank slate party XD I'm not sure about her family line or how far back it goes, though. /bad at keeping track of things

And I could see Vikali being game, as he believes in keeping his line going in the mortal realm, though they are not eternal. He does not stray too far from the Frozen Isles unless he has a good reason, though. I could come up with something, theoretically.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:21 am
Lithiasaur

RP for You  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:16 am
Lithiasaur

I can try and look into it! I dont know much about his ancestors.
I'd love to toss them tgoether and see what happens. <3

Edit: Here you go! These are what show up in the FamilyEcho
Dad: Katua
Dathcharu’kai x Pacha
- Cor’en’na’Kai’i (Goddess of Vengeance) x Rogue
Mum: Biskuti
Manuku x Tzila
- Shiri x Kei // Idobo’intombi x Wahabu
-- Memtuka x Abedari // Nelumbo’Tuu x Rogue // Mtima’safi (Goddess pf souls) x Kizamaji
--- Rogue x Mdaawa

Vikings: She is a thrall so is pretty stuck in her pride. But she is a very lonely lady and would welcome the company certainly. Hmm.. what would entice him to visit? I have several other stormborn who could help with plotting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:12 pm
Boudaihobbit
Lithiasaur

RP for You

Thank you! Now that I am mostly alive, I will try to tag as soon as I can! I tend to be slower during the week!

Tanakako

WELL. I'm sure I could have him go out there to check it out. I can say he heard of threats toward his pride from the stormborn and wanted to check them out (Ulfric has been around, and I've RPed him with Frozen lions before, so it makes sense!). He's always watching out for his home, a silent, largely invisible protector.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:45 am
Lithiasaur

WELL. I'm sure I could have him go out there to check it out. I can say he heard of threats toward his pride from the stormborn and wanted to check them out (Ulfric has been around, and I've RPed him with Frozen lions before, so it makes sense!). He's always watching out for his home, a silent, largely invisible protector.

That sounds great!!! I could start a thread for them if you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:10 pm
Lithiasaur

Hi, hello! ; v;

Perhaps... Try Eiya with Udevu or Jadi?
Eiya is in the Kwa Kikombe and is rather... sporty. ouo; Very bubbly, cheerful, maybe a bit too light hearted. Should very well be a cheerleader, tbh. >> Full of optimism, it'll make you sick. u ~u
User Image

With Alenisgi... I would reaalllyy like just a basic meet and greet. ;v;
I have Agatanai, who I haven't roleplayed yet, but have sooo much muse for. ; ~; So while I have his basic personality written out, I'd really like to solidify him. ;v;
User Image

Lastly, for Inuka... Maybe Mwanzo? ovo
He's in the Schnee la Neige'milima pride, born in it, really. But I think he'd travel about a bit, maybe run into her? ; v;
User Image

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Tanakako

Yes plssss

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Re: Eiya
Either of those guys are available! She sounds fun, so I'd be glad to try something with either of them! Neither have been played, of course, because I'm awesome. XD

Re: Agatanai
I'm not really looking for RP with Alen at the moment, but maybe in the future when my brain gets back that way, I'd be game!

Re: Mwanzo
VERY PRETTY. I'd be game for that! She's not up to anything at the moment. She's a bit prissy, and likes it when others take care of her, but don't let her push anyone around >> It'll go right to her head.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff