Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Rina had a smile on her face after Seth had broken their kiss, and enjoyed how warm her face was. She stared right back into Seth's eyes as he looked into hers, loving the moment. A small giggle left her mouth as he began to speak, it sounded like he was jealous. "It's OK. He was getting a bit too close to me anyway." She knows that she hasn't seen him in a while, but she didn't expect him to just suffocate her like that. She was very happy that everything seemed back to normal, and was even more so when she saw his smile. Unable to contain herself, she gave him another kiss, except this one was quicker. After she ended their second kiss, she was bouncing up and down a little in her seat. She's all bubbly and happy now! Now she felt selfish, she wanted her and Seth to be home so they could have more alone time, and mainly more kisses. She knew that she couldn't just drag him to his house, he was working and she had to respect that. Wow, she never thought she would have a thought like that her head. But she didn't care, her heart was basically on steroids right now! A huge smile was on her face when he said those three amazing words, and couldn't help the blush that was there too.

"I love you too."

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Frustrated | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"Don't laugh at me." he frowned. He felt jealousy and he couldn't help it. He had always hated things he couldn't control, especially things related to feelings. He laughed at what she had said next, gently shaking his head as he stood up and mixed drinks. Frowning at the customers, he hissed. "Go home already." he said and he soon regretted it. The few frequent customers or friends(?) sat by the counter teasing him over what had happened earlier. He shot them a glare before passing them the drink. Such irritating people, yet so entertaining at the same time. Oh, the struggle. Finally sitting back down on the stool only to recieve another small kiss. He blinked a couple of times in surprise, "You're aggressive today." said the red head with little to no shame at all. He checked the time and apparently he can get off of work early today. He looked at her, his hands reaching out to hers and their fingers intertwined. He cleared his throat awkwardly a couple of times, looking away as he spoke, unaware that he's staring straight at the group of customers. "Let's go somewhere private later. Just the two of us." asked the red head, snapping out of his thoughts as he heard a customer squeal. "Oh sweet ol' Young Lad! I'd love to! We could go to the hotel! Whatever it's called I forgot! Oh Seth, you make me flustered." exclaimed a drunkard among the group.

"NOT YOU." countered the male, glaring at them only to recieve a bundle of laughter. He clicked his tongue in annoyance but ended up laughing himself as he looked back towards them. Dear god, someone get them out of this club. Sighing, he shifted his gaze back towards Rina, asking her once again and this time, staring right at her face. He stuttered a couple of times and his grip tightened. Oh dear, he doesn't like speaking face to face with someone. "Let's go somewhere alone- wait, no- I mean- We could- Uh.." he stumbled upon his words and ended up falling silent for a moment. "A date. Let's go on a date later." he looked down as he spoke with a silent tone of voice, avoiding the awkward eye contact.

"Hah, such a coward." he mocked himself and sighed.

OOC: I don't see any point for them to stay there any longer ROFL so, where should they go next?
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Sorry." Rina said in a lighthearted tone, still happy. She watched him interact with the customers again, giggling at how they were teasing him. A small blush was on her face when he commented on her kiss, and couldn't help but giggle. "I'm happy~" She said while spinning in the stool after she realized it could move. Staring at their hands which were now together, she blushed when asked her that question, but was soon laughing after one of the customers piped up. The 'young lad' part absolutely killed her. She was laughing for a full minute before her face began to change colors and she was in need for some air. Taking a few deep breaths, she calmed down with the occasional giggle here and there. Now facing Seth, her face was red as he finally asked her out. She nodded happily as a response, and it seemed that she was gonna be extremely happy for the rest of the day. Leaning up, she placed her forehead against his again, and was extremely tempted to give him one more kiss, but didn't. Should she go and change? Where would they be going? Does she need anything? This was the first date Rina would be going on ever, and had no clue if she needed anything or not. She finally concluded what she was currently wearing was fine, and all that she needed was her phone and debit card, which she did have on her. Yup, she's ready to go! Let's go on that date!

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Very Happy & Excited |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: They could go to the park in uptown for a little stroll

[quote="Lyeisander]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:17 pm

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Giddy | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He glared at her as he laughed, scowling as he stood behind the counter wiping the remaining shotglass. "GO HOME." he hissed at the customers when they laughed at him, he chuckled in the process and sighed, deciding to ignore them. "I thought I told you not to laugh." he pouted as he stared at Rina, chuckling along with her. A huge grin was plastered on his face when she had agreed to go on a date with him. Their first date. He shifted his gaze and scratched the back of his head with his free hand in an awkward manner. He closed his eyes as he felt her forehead against his, he felt content as he savoured the moment. "Don't tempt me." answered the red head, staring at her with passionate eyes. This lady, she has to learn when to stop with all these temptations. He doesn't know how long he can keep his act up, he might not be able to hold himself back if she keeps it up. "I keep telling you, I might not be able to hold myself back. I don't want anything to happen to you." he said, getting a little flustered in the process as he looked away from her. Noticing that his shift is over, he grabbed his items and headed out of the bar counter, moving to where she's seating. Resting his hands on each side of the stool as he leaned in towards her face, he smiled. "I love you. I don't know why, I just want to tell you that I do. A lot." he sighed, burying his face into her neck. "I don't feel like doing anything tonight, it's been a long day. Let's just go for a stroll in uptown, alright?" he asked as he gazed at her, grinning under the dim lights. He was feeling a little giddy tonight for some reason but he didn't dislike it.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:31 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina laughed once again as he was telling the customers to go home, it was funny to watch. As soon as he faced her, she tried to stifle her laughs, but couldn't stop a few giggles from getting through. "I'm sorry~" Her heart was still going a mile a minute as she swiveled around in her bar stool. She smiled mischievously when Seth said not to tempt him, but was slightly confused when he said he might not be able to hold himself back. What does that mean? He said it before, but she never knew what it meant. Just because she's a succubus, it doesn't mean she knows everything. Of course, she knew stuff about adult situations, but she really doesn't have a clue about relationships. Her parents never really taught her much about this stuff, so she's really unprepared."If its hard for you, you don't have to hold back.." Rina does not how dangerous of a game she is playing right now. She watched as he walked towards her, and flushed when he got close. "I love you too. Lots and lots." Placing her hands on his chest, she enjoyed the feeling of Seth's face buried in her neck. "OK." A stroll in the park sounds great! She's all excited now!

Profile |❦| Outfit |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Very Happy & Excited |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

[quote="Lyeisander]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:23 am

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He cringed his face at her words, attempting to give her a hard knock on her forehead but he had remembered how Jason had flicked her forehead earlier and decided otherwise. "Don't be stupid. Do you have any idea what you just said." he gritted his teeth as he spoke. How could someone say something like that so casually? The only reason he can come up with is that she doesn't understand what he's talking about. Plus, she doesn't need to understand, either. He shook his head and chuckled slightly at her innocence, his face flushed slightly at her words. Don't hold himself back? You have got to be kidding, he wouldn't want to do something he might regret later on. Feeling a little frustrated, he backed away and shifted his gaze, taking a couple of deep breaths to calm his increasing heart rate. Damn, this woman sure is something else. He stared at his hands for a moment, hesitating for a moment before he decided to hold it out to Rina. With a soft expression, he turned around and looked at her, softened gaze staring straight at her brown pupils. He frowned as he heard the customers cooed but he had decided to ignore them. Drunk bastards, he thought. He held her tiny hand that's engulfed within his and smiled at her, "Let's go." said the red head before making his way towards the exit.

[Exits]

OOC: Noooo, work tomorrow- //sobs
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

]Kat laughed, she was definetly buzzed and giddish from both the music and the drink in her hand, "This is literally my song!!" some girl beside her squealed, dragging another squealing girl with her. 'Pendejas.' Kat thought to herself, a smirk reaching her sin red lips as she turned to watch the girl's version of dancing. She turned to the bar again, 'Damn my feet are killing me...' she thought to herself, forcing a smile, "White russian." she ordered.

"Quite a big drink for such a little lady." the bartender mused at Katrina, 'Comments like that is why I wear these torture devices all the time...' Kat thought to herself, meaning the incredibly uncomfortable heels she was prisoner to. "Quite a big mouth for such a little-" Kat caught herself, realizing making an enemy out of the bartender would in no way be good for her, "Fill in the blanks, honey." she quickly added, a fake smile on her hips.

Well... Katrina had been there thirty minutes and while she had a great self-esteem, it was quite failing her tonight. 'My boobs are practically pushed up to my chin, my hair is finally obeying and if this dress got any tighter... I might suffocate, yet the only guys that are hitting on me are either under age or over age.' she mused to herself, a frown finding her lips. The bimbo she had come with was already getting it on with some Pauly D wannabe while Katrina sat by the bar chugging down man-drinks, "A la mierda." she decided, finishing her White russian and making it to the dance floor on her own.

X
мood;; BuzzedXXX place;; Neon LightXXX wιтн;; No oneXXX aттιre;; HereXXX мoɴey;; 492

Layout by Kyra La Kyra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:49 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Having nothing better to do Freya decided she would make her way into town, but not into uptown, downtown. Her fake ID was situated in its spot in her wallet, she needed it to get in and buy alcohol which was something Freya wanted. Freya got into the club easily and quickly made her way to the bar and got one of the stronger drinks and began to drink it. She had not had a drink in a while well like three days, but that was god for her Freya liked to drink it made her feel nice and who doesent like to feel nice. Soon Freya found herself buying another.
Once the drinks were finished Freya walked to the dance floor dancing with just about anyone who neared her. Women included. The drinks began to set in and she found her judgement to become slightly fading. But frankly she did not care, Freya found herself back at the bar buying yet another drink. Freya sat at the bar while she drank this drink.

Location|| Soleil City Streets
Balance|| $1000.00 -$24
Outfit|| Club outfit
OOC||

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:18 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Broken Daffodil

Shirtless Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

スカイ気に入り

“SUKAI__KINIIRI”

__||||________________||||____________||||________________________||||___
Mental State: In Reality|In 2d world. |||| Location:Inside of Neon Lights |||| Guest: No one!|||| Lover:No one! |||| Money:$1000
Text |||| Home:111☼ Etoile Housing District |||| Seasonal Clothes: Sweater over original clothing in picture |||| OOC: Empty ||||

…:::Entering:::…
A loud horsed sound released into the air and echoed through the vibrant blue sky. After the horn stopped, it was followed by a yelling crowd of husky muscled men and elegant women, clothed in armor and futuristic styles. It looked like a pile of ants, rushing out of their dirt home, ready to attack who ever stepped on their kingdom. Billions and Billions of bodies flowing in one direction, with either a sword in one hand, shield in the other or they simply had bow and arrows. Sukai, was one of those people in the roaring crowd, heading directly towards another crowd that ran in the opposite direction. She held a sharp long blade that was nearly the same height as her, the color of the blade was pure black, tainted with a pink glow. Thorn. That’s what it was called. After running miles and screaming beastly for five minutes, the two crowds clashed and it didn’t take long for the sound of clanking swords causing a spark when they came in contact. Sukai kept running until she finally met someone who was launching their weapon towards her. She blocked it with ease, spun then ended the person’s life within seconds. The body clattered into sparkling Lego pieces they flew into the sky. She ran passed her the sparkles and swung her sword once more from another person’s attack. All of these people were in her way, Sukai was targeting someone that she’s been targeting for a long time. ”Where are you?!” She growled.

In reality, Sukai was face was covered with funky looking goggles, with headphones attacked to it. It covered the top half of her face while she laid down at one the booth with a controller in her hand that was right above her chest. Every now and then she jerked her arms around, almost wrestling with her controller but her position returned to simply laying down on her back. The club was empty, quiet and lit up with dull lights. It was 5:30 In the morning and the sun was just about to rise. The only sounds that echoed through the room were hands handling a plastic controller. In the game, she was running, swinging, blocking and ended digital lives that would soon come back to life anyway. But Sukai didn’t care about any of them because there was only one person she was looking for. Another sound was projected, someone was near the enemy’s leader, and the king was at a state of risk. It was a joy to know that they would win but if Sukai didn’t get to slice the person she’s been searching for. DarkRed Programmer Her swore Enemy. Suddenly Sukai fell to the ground, saw red coloring fly all over the place and heard a scream. In Reality, She arched her back and bit her tongue by accident. In the game, everyone was physically part of it. If your character gets hurt, then you feel a mild pain of whatever your character felt. There was option to turn it off although you had to pay a high price for it. Literarily, the price range was way too high for the average person not to deal with it.

Someone caught her off guard, behind her back there was a wild beast like human jabbing her spin. Sukai growled but somehow got herself out of the mess. She jerked her head, looked at whoever caught her by the back and poked her sword into his chin. Instant death, sparkles flying, her body damaged. Sukai crawled to her feet and used her sword for support. One of her teammates protected her while she wasn't paying attention. “Thanks TJ.” Nods were exchanged and Sukai went back to her chaise. She’s hunting him, coming for him, he will be found.
xXAwkwardXPineappleXx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:41 pm

OOC:
Information
"I have $200 in my pocket and $800 in the bank
"I'm thinking about How my team is going to win the game?"
"I'm not going out with anyone and interested in No one"
"Right now, I mentally involved in Reality or Digital world "
"I'm currently with no one and located in Down the Streets from Neon Lights"

______neo_ achienberg____________________________

Neo was standing in the middle of the sidewalk with his face masked by his portable gaming headset and his flat touch screen controller in his hands. He stood still as a statue, hard rock like and the only active body movement was his fingers. This man was focused, in the zone of his game but sense he was outside, the slightest hand touch would disturb him. The cold air licked his neck, caused his hair on his shoulder and skin to stand up although when the sun's warm wrapped it's around his skin, he felt his body adjust and relax. Neo let out a long sigh. The game was wild, unorganized and deadly. There had been a calling of a war a few days ago between the two largest, most skilled clans. Not a lot gamers were sure how it started and there were plenty of rumors on why the war started. Some kid called our leader a pansy and mocked him. The other side threatened to take our land. Something about more gold. None of it was true. Gamers in his clan, didn't start war over pity stuff like that. It had to be much bigger. Neo turned his head back after hearing the sound of horn release. Not the first one but the second one! It was indicated that someone attacked the king. Neo jerked his body in the direction of his leader. He ran so fast his body leaned forward and caused wind to fallow behind him. It didn't take him long to shorten the distance between him and the king. There were more than one man up against that guy. How unfair. The clan they were up against had their share reputation of being cheap shots and What Neo saw proved it right. His eyes narrowed, willed his katana forward and bolted towards one of the appoints. The first one went down pretty easy because he caught the guy off guard. The rest turned towards Neo which gave the king some time to run back to the healers where it was safer. The three men that stood in front of Neo charged all at once and swung their swords in different direction. Neo adjusted his hands on his sword, swung it like a bat and watched a fainted white glow fly towards the three men. They fell back and Neo took the opportunity to willed his sword across their faces. Instantly, their bodies turned into fairy dust at the same time Neo looked towards the King for reassurance that he made it to the healers.

Neo felt a slight breeze rub against his side. He shivered and lifted his headset over his head. His dark red eyes peeked from the goggles and scanned around. He didn't see anyone and decided to swiftly jog down the sidewalk and escape into a building that had NEON LIGHTS on the front of it. As the door shut behind him, he looked around and saw no one at first glance than quickly found a corner to sit in. He put his headset back on his face and returned to his game. As he adjusted his mind back to the game, he saw someone running straight at him. A woman, with a black sword pointing straight at him. Neo patted his digital body for his weapon and within seconds he willed his sword in front of his body and blocked her sword from reaching his skin. He almost lost his balanced and his technique was completely off but all ended up well. He hadn't got pierced in the heart! It took him a few seconds that the glaring face ready for the death of his digital body was SLW. Oh crap....she would be here.. He leaned all his weight forward towards her so he would have the upper hand. Although she jumped away, right before his sword swung at her neck.

"Are you stalking me now? Out of all the people that are here, you hunt me down." Neo yelled. His character had a husky deep voice that matched a muscular body set.

Broken Daffodil

xXAwkwardXPineappleXx

Broken Daffodil

Shirtless Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

スカイ気に入り

“SUKAI__KINIIRI”

Mental State: In Reality|In 2d world. |||| Location:Inside of Neon Lights |||| Guest: No one!|||| Lover:No one! |||| Money:$1000
Text |||| Home:111☼ Etoile Housing District |||| Seasonal Clothes: Sweater over original clothing in picture |||| OOC: You can end the battle in your post. ||||

Sukai heard the sound of a door shut but it was disregarded. It was too late to worry about if someone was in the building with her or not because her sworn enemy was right in front of her. In the Game she spotted the looser while destroying another guy. For some odd reason, the dude stood still for less than minutes and that’s when Sukai figured he was away from his controller. “Perfect!” She raced towards him with her black bladed sword pointing at his face. She was going to take advantage of his venerability although DarkRed Programmer came back just in time to block her attack. She swore under her breath. Their swords made sparks when they came in contact and in time, Sukai jumped a few feet away her enemy because he was pushing all his weight on her. ”Stalking? She laughed at his assumption, even though he was right. ”I’m just trying to get the weak out of my way so the real fun can start! She growled before charging towards him and swinging her sword towards his neck. Once again they their swords clashed, created sparks and they kept at it until the end of the war. Sukai heaved herself all over the place like a wild animal with strange body functions. She growled the whole time and put enthusiasm in her growl whenever she tried to get him in his weak spots. He was quick, smooth and annoying. Every attack and every charge she used on him, he somehow avoided her with equilibrium. She swung her sword across her body, across his and he blocked it. Sukai spun, aimed for his leg with her blade, and then kicked her foot towards his face. ”Try to block this! She yelled.
xXAwkwardXPineappleXx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

OOC:
Information
"I have $200 in my pocket and $800 in the bank
"I'm thinking about How my team is going to win the game?"
"I'm not going out with anyone and interested in No one"
"Right now, I mentally involved in Reality or Digital world "
"I'm currently with no one and located in Down the Streets from Neon Lights"

______neo_ achienberg____________________________

Neo shifted his body left to right, dodging SLW's attacks. His lips formed a smile after they repeatedly continued the same gestures, her attempting to take him out and him not getting caught by her weapon. Although eventually, Neo's fun little game ended when he took a foot to the face. He flew back couple of feet and smashed into the ground, carrying dirt along his small slide. Neo almost dropped his controller, the pain that touched his nose felt so real he forgot it was fake. Even though he's never been kicked in the face in real life, his mind confused it with reality anyway. Neo touched his real nose at the same time his character touched his. Blood...digital blood. His eyes fixxed on SLW and glared towards her.
"Cheap shot!" He yelped.

SLW charged towards Neo's body which laid on the ground. His grip around his Katana grew tight at the same time she was a foot away from him. Neo's eyes widened, pointed his katana towards her chest at the same time her blade to his. Fractions within inches, the two blades were close to each other's heart although suddenly a horn sounded and everyone's body froze. Neo felt his heart beat against his chest. He let out a long sigh and tried to relax. We almost died together....Disgusting! The screen went black and the score board laid it's self on in the middle of the blackness. Both sides kings were damaged although Neo's leader had less damaged done so they won whatever the water was about.

Neo leaned his head back against the wall and took his headset off just to drop it on his lap. He let a long sigh again and rubbed his temple. I almost died by that woman of a witch...
Broken Daffodil

xXAwkwardXPineappleXx

Broken Daffodil

Shirtless Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:50 pm

スカイ気に入り

“SUKAI__KINIIRI”

Mental State: In Reality| In 2d world. |||| Location:Inside of Neon Lights |||| Guest: No one!|||| Lover:No one! |||| Money:$1000
Text |||| Home:111☼ Etoile Housing District |||| Seasonal Clothes: Sweater over original clothing in picture |||| OOC: Empty ||||

…:::Entering:::…
Sukai widened her crimson eyes that were framed by fancy nerdy goggles. The screen suddenly went black and brought up the score board. She almost had him! He almost had her. But I almost had him! Her eyes violently shivered while she peeked from under her gaming headset and sat up. Sukai allowed her legs to dangle off the edge of the booth and stared forward. She sat up so fast, her faint pink hair fallowed in motion and flew forward only to fall back in place. The direction of her crimson eyes stared towards the flooring and her defined blonde eyelashes hovered over her pupils. The grip around her controller and headset was tighter than ever, just a little bit more pressure and it would all break with in her fingers. She was angry, annoyed, filled with all sorts of negative emotions. She despised that guy but what she disliked even more was that they were equally matched. Sukai turned her head, looked at her hand that held her portable gaming system. She gently set on the both and pushed it away from her to make sure she would break it. Afterwards, she slid off the booth, landed on her feet and slowly made her way to the middle of the dance floor. Then she releases a loud blood screeching scream. She bent over and hugged her stomach while she squealed at the ground.

She was mad; she was going insane over a silly video game. Though Sukai didn’t care, she wanted to win. That’s all she cared about was beating the one person she couldn’t. He was the only one she couldn’t beat! It created so much rage within her body, if she hadn’t scream she mind as well explode. Her eyes started to fill up with tears and all the blood her heart pumped went straight to her head. She kept screaming, intensely, harshly and wouldn’t stop until her vocal cords decided to cut off. Why can’t I beat him? How long do I have to wait until I can destroy that little p***k! He’s probably just some kid anyway! This….this…this is so unfair!!! Those thoughts repeated in her head, over and over until it was embedded in her brain.
xXAwkwardXPineappleXx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items