Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Intaba'umbikezeli Pride Revival - WE SUBMIT PRIDAL APPS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:44 pm
I wish to serve the Gods!

SoA's Name: Xinavane
SoA's Owner: demonstration_evil
New or Original Memeber: New
SoA's Personality: Xinavane is a stone cold fox with a strong sense of justice. The former captain of the guard for the demon hunters, Xina has the resume to back up the smack down she can lay on the enemies of the pride. She's also raised two broods of seers, but she knows when to keep it to herself.
Uncerted Image: Uncert

SoA's Name: Buibui'Sefu
SoA's Personality: Xina's son and also a son of a God, Bui's seer powers allow him to see the present... but he also knows when to keep his mouth shut if it means that he can be in a position of power with a secret weapon. Bui likes to fight, he's a former demon hunter, and he's wanted to be a general since literally the day he was born. Serious and intense.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:45 pm
demonstration_evil

SoA's Name: Xinavane
SoA's Personality: Xinavane is a stone cold fox with a strong sense of justice. The former captain of the guard for the demon hunters, Xina has the resume to back up the smack down she can lay on the enemies of the pride. She's also raised two broods of seers, but she knows when to keep it to herself.

SoA's Name: Buibui'Sefu
SoA's Personality: Xina's son and also a son of a God, Bui's seer powers allow him to see the present... but he also knows when to keep his mouth shut if it means that he can be in a position of power with a secret weapon. Bui likes to fight, he's a former demon hunter, and he's wanted to be a general since literally the day he was born. Serious and intense.

Both approved! Welcome aboard!  

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:14 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:39 pm
Putting this here while I work on it:

pride application

Pack/Pride Name: Intaba'umbikezeli
Current IC Owner(s): hibi-tea and nessiaing
Current OOC Owner(s): hibi-tea and nessiaing
Default ranks: Umzingeli
Current Pride/Pack Members, and Rankings of Each:

High Ranks

SoA's Name: Safura'nafsi*
SoA's Owner: hibi-tea
Uncerted Image: Uncert Safura'nafsi

SoA's Name: Asenath*
SoA's Owner: nessiaing

SoA's Name: Hoaka*
Uncerted Image: Hoaka

SoA's Name: Joto'Damu*
Uncerted Image: Uncert Joto'Damu

SoA's Name: Jugnu*
Uncerted Image: Jugnu

SoA's Name: Wayra*
SoA's Owner: Tanakako

SoA's Name: Blasaz*
SoA's Owner: Greenie EA

SoA's Name: Akili Tupu*
Uncerted Image: Uncert Akili Tupu

Middle Ranks

SoA's Name: Sabia`Nafsi*

SoA's Name: Buibui'Sefu *

SoA's Name: Giza*

SoA's Name: Xinavane*

SoA's Name: Pasioa*

SoA's Name: Nurrin*
Uncerted Image: x

SoA's Name: Katoen'fee*
SoA's Owner: Andranis

SoA's Name: Ginga*

SoA's Name: Fumnanya*
SoA's Owner: R4gn0r0k IV

SoA's Name: Rook'nafsi*
SoA's Owner:

SoA's Name: Bintang*

Low Ranks

SoA's Name: Ithunzi'lusizi*
Uncerted Image: Uncert Ithunzi'lusizi

SoA's Name: Tiggi'nafsi*

SoA's Name: Itzel*
Uncerted Image: x

Links to at least five current RPs:
Sound Advice (Asenath x Abitu) (leader rp)
This is Where I am Suppose to Be (Ase x Safura'nafsi) (both leaders rp)
I've Got a Surprise (Jugnu x Joto)
Found You (GIza x Asenath) (leader rp)
Meeting the Local God(Asenath x Blasaz) (leader rp)
Clouded Vision (Faudi x Asenath) (leader rp)
Brother? (Hoaka x Giza)
Could be Mothers (Nurrin x Makoto)
Carring Sister (Nurrin x Jugnu)
Welcome (Jugnu x Asenath) (leader rp)

Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: The mountain seers are a secluded, but old pride that resides nestled in the valley between two snow peaked mountains. The Mountain Seers are a highly religious and female-dominant (but not exclusive) pride who worship the gods daily and were blessed with the gift of sight because of it.

In recent history their pride was hit by a large avalanche of snow and ice from unseasonably warm winters. As a result much of the pride disbanded, pushed out by the dangerous conditions. The weather in the region has stabilized, refreezing much of the snow and ice melt over the pride and some members have found themselves returning to it.
Familiar Rules: Does you Pride/Pack allow familiars? Familiars are allowed but would be limited the Umbelethisi rank.
Cert Background Large Image: backround
Pride Symbol for Cert: symbol
Any Extra Information: --
Pride/Pack History:

The Intaba'umbikezeli Pride was started long ago by two rogue lioness sisters by the names of Mwitu'nafsi and Bahari'nafsi. As cubs they lived at the base of one of the two mountains outside of what is now the Intaba'umbikezeli Valley where the Mountain Seers call home. Having been left at their den as their mother had foraged for food and prey in the area, Mwitu'nafsi and Bahari'nafsi, wandered out into the world that was unknown to them as their young lives had mostly been spent in the cave their mother used as their den.

Mwitu'nafsi, the larger of the two sisters, had spotted a small hare and chased after it, wanting to practice her stalking and hunting techniques and impress their mother with her prowess. Bahari'nafsi, the smaller of the two sisters, followed close behind, not wanting to be left alone by her bigger sister to fall prey to another creature during her sister’s and mother’s absence.

One sister followed the other as they traveled deeper and deeper into the valley between the two great mountains they called home. By this time, Mwitu'nafsi had lost the hare, and found herself and her sister, Bahari'nafsi, lost within the great valley full of caves and trees and streams. The two lioness cubs were scared and alone, only having each other for comfort as they cried out their tiny chirps for their mother, only to hear silence in return.

Bahari'nafsi turned to her bigger sister and said, “Mwitu'nafsi what have we done? We’ve gone too far from the den and we cannot find our way back. We are doomed to starve!”

Mwitu'nafsi did not believe her sister’s words, and felt that even though they were young and had never been so far from their den before, that the two could make it back if they tried. Mwitu'nafsi turned to Bahari'nafsi and said to her, “Small sister, you should not fear for our lives. We are lionesses! We are strong and we can find our way back home. You must believe!”

The two cubs wandered and wandered for hours, only resting once night came. They took shelter under a bush and slept throughout the night, rising again in the morning and walking for hours, upon hours, upon hours. The two sisters walked during the day hours and slept during the night hours for four days before their aching bellies and tired frames were too much for them and they both collapsed upon the ground.

The smaller sister struggled to open her eyes, only able to see a sliver of where they were. She struggled to turn to her bigger sister and said, “Mwitu'nafsi, do you see that? Do you smell it? It is meat. There is meat!”

The bigger sister opened her weary eyes and in front of her, as her smaller sister had said, there was meat. A large male zebra, freshly killed lay before the two cubs, the aroma of the meat mouthwatering to the two. The young cubs struggled to drag their weak bodies to the feast before them and took large bites from the savory beast. As the two lioness cubs chewed and swallowed their salvation, a feeling of emptiness came over them. They both looked down, horrified to see that the color of their coats had melted off of them and onto the ground like a puddle.

The cubs panicked, crying out as they splashed their paws in the color desperately trying to get it back on them as a voice cut through their frightened cries, “Silence I say! Quiet your tongues and focus on my voice.”

The two cubs instantly became quiet and huddled together, shaking in their fear. The voice once more spoke to them, its presence demanding but gentle, “I am God of this valley, and here for you I am. The feast you have partaken in is a gift from myself to you. It has stripped you of your color, and taken all that had plagued you and in its place I give onto you a gift; a gift of prophecy, a gift of sight, in which you shall use to restore the presence of the gods onto the creatures of this valley. Eat your fill of this feast, and know what you must do.”

The young cubs, in their desperate state, did as the voice commanded of them; eating their fill of the feast before them. Quickly their strength had return and with it something more. As the god had said, they saw visions, terrible things, and joyous things, things that did not seem real, but were so vivid it seemed them so. As the visions receded the two cubs found them selves in a cave, surrounded by other cubs, and a few lionesses who had been watching over them.

Days and months passed and the cubs grew to learn the pride they had been taken into was that of the valley in between the mountains in which they called home. The cubs had quickly assimilated to their new home, having given up on finding their way back to their mother and embracing the ways of the mountain valley lions. Their lives were happy ones, and the cubs, while still having their god-gifted visions, rarely were plagued by them. They told all who had an ear to hear, and were never met with negative reactions, mostly just comical amusement, and comments of being imaginative.

One day, when Mwitu'nafsi and Bahari'nafsi were juveniles, their surrogate mother took them along with her to visit the pride's shrine. She taught them the rituals in which all the lions, and non-lions practiced daily to appease the gods. As the cubs took in the sights, the leader of the mountain valley came in to offer his prayers and appeasement to the gods.

Mwitu'nafsi and Bahari'nafsi watched on as the leader offered his prayer. Bahari'nafsi felt the hair on her back go on end, and a rush come over her body. She was being sent a vision by God. Mwitu' nafsi looked to her sister and exclaimed, "Small sister! What do you see? What has God shown you?!"

Mwitu'nafsi's exclamation caught the attention of the mountain valley leader, and all the pride nearby. All intently watched the twins as Bahari'nafsi shook and let out a might roar for such a young lioness, "DO NOT TRUST THE SCHEMERS. THEIR INTENT IS NO GOOD, OUR PRIDE IS AT STAKE."

Bahari'nafsi's words shook through the pride, and all eyes locked upon their leader. Slowly the gazes started sweeping around upon each other. What was this child saying? She was implying terrible things on the leader. Whispers began, and the twin's surrogate mother quietly, almost as if she was crawling in shame, approached the two, ushering them from the shrine. She was embarrassed, and the twins did not understand why.

The twin's surrogate mother hid them for several days, not wishing for the world to see her daughters. Abruptly one morning she came to Mwitu and Bahari, her head was hung and she seemed heavily tense. The twins were confused by their surrogate mother's demeanor, was something wrong?

"Come with me, my children...He wishes to speak to you."

The twins exchanged glances and followed their surrogate mother. They were brought before the kind who later revealed to them that because of their visions sent by the Gods that his life had been saved. He had put his best guards on watch that evening and during the dead of night they caught two lions and a lioness who had intended to take his life and his throne.

He was grateful to the twins and praised the gods for their abilities. To show his appreciation, the king adopted the twins and made them his heirs. When the King finally passed the twins ascended to his throne together, taking on the role of the pride's spiritual leaders and sharing one mate between them.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:05 am

SoA's Name: Blasaz
SoA's Personality: Blank Slatey~ - She will be shy, but determined.

Reposting this with Rank~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 am

SoA's Name: Pasioa
New or Original Memeber: Original Member
SoA's Personality: Pasioa is a second generation cheetah within the I'U. Her grandfather, Sadiki, served on the council and was close friends with current councilmen, Joto'Damu. Pasioa is a very outgoing cheetah, who likes to live fast and wild, but ultimately becomes homesick and in need of the forests protection. Despite her very outgoing and friendly nature, Pasioa has lived long enough in the Rogue Lands to have a very healthy dose of skepticism about everyone she meets.

SoA's Name: Tiggi'nafsi
New or Original Memeber: Original
SoA's Personality: Blankey slate: Outgoing, carefree, flirtatious.

SoA's Name: Rook'nafsi
SoA's Owner:
New or Original Memeber: Original
SoA's Personality: Blankey slate: Reserved, kind, airhead.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:13 am
WE'RE DOIN' IT. IT'S GETTIN' SUBMITTED PEOPLE. THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:30 am
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Always loved this pride!

(Im a slacker, sooo sorry about my two rps! Also, horse got sick so have been distracted by him.)  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 am
Tanakako
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Always loved this pride!

(Im a slacker, sooo sorry about my two rps! Also, horse got sick so have been distracted by him.)

:[ Aww. How's he doing?

And don't worry about it. talk2hand I'm like half-dead all the time working 2 jobs. I can understand being busy, not feeling up to things, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 pm
He is finally be ting better, thanks. Releaved he is feeling more like himself.

Hope you get enough sleep between those jobs. One full time is more than enough for me.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing rolled 16 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 7, 1, 4, 6, 7, 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 1, 2, 3 Total: 71 (16-160)

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:21 pm
Astoria Fallen

Cub 1 - SEER!

contest
Cub 2 - Not

R4gn0r0k IV
Cub 3 - SEER!

seaki
Cub 4 - Not

Kathryn Dragonna
Cub 5 - Not

contest
Cub 6 - SEER!

mine
Cub 7 - SEER!

R4gn0r0k IV
Cub 8 - custom Not

Okay next post will have the strength for Astoria's, Snails, Contest cub and my cubs strengths  
nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:31 pm
Astoria Cub  

nessiaing

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:33 pm
Snails Cub  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:34 pm
contest  

nessiaing

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:36 pm
okay contest again this time I will roll a number :0  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out