Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Seventh Floor Corridor -> Yule Ball : Great Hall (Dance Floor)

“Oh David,” Leonette giggled at his remark at being able to site medical studies. To think she had given him something of fact and here he was showing her up. Somehow she didn’t take offence to it and found it kind of funny. Then again she knew David was just being David, something she would never ask him to change (no matter what anyone else said).

Following David down the stairs to the great hall she was overly happy when he pulled her close to him. She loved being that close and when she was away from him seeing him made it that much better. “Sure is.” She agreed giving him a kiss back.

Entering the great hall, Leonette looked around the room impressed at how wonderful it looked. This was certainly a festive occasion. The snow falling down looked exceptionally festive it seemed. Smiling brightly when David asked if she’d like to dance there was only one thing she could have possibly said. “I’d love to, Mr. League.” There was no way she’d ever pass up dancing with him.

With: David

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:05 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Comely at the Yule Ball with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, everything's so pretty! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone couldn't help the small giggles that kept erupting as she danced with Emily. There was just something funny about her best friend twirling her around like that. Still, she noticed the brunette's gaze shift, and, as they spun, watched to see where the other girl's gaze had landed. It didn't surprise her one bit to see Dylan in the direction she'd been looking... Emily had blushed when she'd seen him. Seph gave her housemate a knowing look, tilting her head up a bit as she smiled. "Do you really want a faster song, or would you rather slow dance with someone else?" she teased. Feeling a bit impulsive, she pulled away from Emily, still holding her hand, and pulled the brunette along behind her. She approached Dylan with a wide grin, feeling nervous about being alone if he went along with this, but figuring she should do something for her friend, after all. "Dylan!" she chirped. "You should dance with Emily, I bet you guys would have lots of fun." She pulled her friend forward, hoping that she hadn't embarrassed the girl too much (or Dylan, for that matter), and that the two of them would go along with her meddling. She was trying to do a good deed, here! She knew that Emily would never abandon her to dance with Dylan, and felt pretty confident that he wouldn't be so rude as to interrupt their 'date.' Obviously, this was the only way to get the two of them to spend any time together. "I'm a bit thirsty, anyway, so, keep her company for me?" the blonde requested, trying to seem as genuine as possible. She wasn't exactly lying, she was pretty thirsty. Still, it was just an excuse. Though, they probably knew that.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          She has officially taken over, guys, I am so sorry 8,D
                                                          I blame her cousin for this sort of behaviour

shabatha

Godly Tendencies

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:20 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine couldn't help but roll her eyes at Iñigo's comment about her eyes. He wasn't lying at any costs, after all she figured that out herself when her mother had mentioned it, but it didn't make her any more special whatsoever. Or, at least in her head. "Eh, not really. But if you'd like to think that go right ahead, I can't stop you." She said, her smile faltering only the slightest bit. She then let go of Iñigo's hands, holding hers up in surrender. "Oh true me, I know I have. Most things that come out of my mouth sound stupid anyway." She giggled, shrugging it off.

Dropping her hands to sit on her hips, Lexine shrugged.
                                                "I don't really know. I only really realised what I felt last year, but I don't know exactly when I started liking you. A while ago, I suppose..." She answered, slightly avoiding the question. Really, Iñigo could've asked her ages ago to date him, but she wasn't going to tell him that, it would just be embarrassing.

Iñigo took Lexine's hand, leading her onto the dance floor.
                                                "You're going to have to teach me, especially with the slow songs..." Lexine murmured as they stood together. She looked up at him, not really knowing what all to do. "You lead, I'll follow." Lexine shrugged. Honestly, she hadn't the slightest clue of what exactly she was supposed to be doing, it was better to leave that to Iñigo...

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:19 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle │ Chaser

Dylan had turned around once Persephone had come up with Emily, stuttering a bit as he offered a nervous smile. "Eh, well.. I'm not much of a dancer.." he murmured slightly. It seemed like she had already given him the responsibility of keeping Emily company, seeing as she had already walked away before he had time to protest. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly, but shrugged his shoulders and turned to Emily. As he thought about it, it probably wasn't a bad thing that Dylan hadn't gotten to ask her to the dance, seeing as how he tripped up on his words just talking to her. He didn't want to know what would happen if he had ended up dancing with her.. He pushed that out of his mind quickly, giving Emily a wide smile. "So, Emily.. Are you having a nice time?"

shabatha
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What: Conversation!
Where: Yule Ball
With: Emily

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:18 am
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Great Hall
With: Seph and Dylan
Thoughts//OOC: OMG Seph planned this on purpose!!!!
Outfit: Yule Ball outfit!

Emily wasn't sure what was going on when Seph gave her a knowing look. What did she kno-... That was when she teased her. Her best friend teased her about the Ravenclaw she had seen and blushed at. Saying that she wanted to dance with someone else... Not with Persephone and not in a faster song... Was she that easy to read? She blushed brightly as Seph grabbed her hand and practically tugged her over to her crush. And said they should dance. Then Emily was pulled infront Dylan and even Dylan started trying to protest to the blonde Hufflepuff. Did he not want to dance with her after all? Maybe she was wrong and he didn't like her as she liked him... She sighed quietly as Seph said she was thirsty and went off. And then Dylan started awkwardly trying to make conversation. Excuses like he couldn't dance very well. Maybe he couldn't dance. And her hufflepuff side? She was dying to say she would teach him! She was almost falling apart in her want of teaching him how. It was in her blood. She had to try and help him learn. She looked over as he asked if she was enjoying herself.

With a slight blush she smiled slightly. "I'm having a blast. It's so pretty here. And even though the dance is slow right now, I was having fun twirling around with Persephone. Although... Seeing you... has made it so much better..." She said. She had tried to keep the last part quiet. But she was a hufflepuff through and through. She rubbed her arm nervously before messing with the side of her hair... "How about yours? Are you having a nice time as well Dylan?" She asked.

Cara MiaKitty

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:28 am
We have a flair for the shade and the inbetween...
We like to run with the wolves from the darker scene!
When we turn the safety off, the shots are automatic...
All our friends tell their friends we're so dramatic!
We'll have you wrapped around our trigger finger.
Clean key yellow, you're the target for our stinger!
We'll make you flinch, make it hurt just a little...
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle!

Please keep your victory: Calm
Just give me little death: ...
I know that you're afraid of: Ball Attendees
What I might be made of: Yule Ball

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Morven would have expected Camila to a bit more... she didn't know, chipper, maybe? She didn't really look depressed or angry about something, but the other girl hardly looked like most people here did, either. "Well," Morven commented, "It was either this or spend the holidays with my sister and her boyfriend in Hogsmeade." The look on her face suggested that anything was preferable to spending the holidays in Hogsmeade. She glanced over at her friend, and simply said, "I like your pearls," before her blue eyes flicked back over to the dancers and talkers littering the floor. Without looking back at Camila, she asked, "Your brother doesn't like balls?" She knew she was being nosy, but she saw Camila's step-brother, brother, whatever the exact relation, around often enough, and she would have thought he'd be here, doing... whatever boys who came stag to a ball did. Or maybe not, he'd grown over the summer, looked less like a kid, maybe he would have had a date.

IF YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP PRETENDING.

Essy ze Ninja

We know the halls you walk are unforgiving.
It's not the kind of place to find your place among the living.
We have a plan, we've got the means for your liberation...
You'll only have to blur the lines on a few occasions...
We have the cure for your crisis, never patent pending!
If you come along with us the doors are never ending!
If you want to rule the world you've got to stop pretending!
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan had felt his heart skip slightly as Emily had commented on how seeing him made her night better. Was that really true? A noticeable tint of pink had appeared on his cheeks at the thought, and he slightly cleared his throat as he tugged on the collar of his outfit. His smile brightened a bit, and he gave her a small nod, glad that she was having a good time. "I am now," he admitted. "You're a really good dancer, by the way. It's not like I've seen a lot, but uh.. You're the best I've seen." He cringed internally at how awkward he was. His nerves were getting the better of him.

shabatha

OOC:
What: Conversation!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila nodded promptly, her own dark eyes swimming in the sea of snowflakes and ball gowns as well. ”I can understand that,” she relented, and a moment's reminisce of all her adoptive siblings, and stepbrother, just made her want to gag. The house was big enough, sure, and everyone had their own room, but holy mother of Merlin, those people did not understand boundaries half the time. And Adrian and Cher—she didn't even want to get into that. Camila only locked eyes with Morven for that one moment, pausing to touch her fingers to the pearls around her neck, as if she'd forgotten what she was wearing. ”Oh, thanks,” she shrugged lightly, the pearls were fake anyway, but she didn't see a need to broadcast that to the world. Tucking a loose lock of hair behind her ear, she dragged her vision across the room, barely highlighting on her redheaded friend as she spoke. ”He.... I don't know...” She shrugged.

It wasn't like she was going to admit that she had had a crush on her stepbrother before, but then their parents got married and—well—it had certainly put a strain on things. Especially after being sorted in rivaling houses. ”I'm sure he'll be around here somewhere.” She waved her hand nonchalantly, eager to change the subject. ”Soooo.. see anyone interesting? What about that Ryan's bloke I saw you talking to at the Sorting Feast?” Her voice piqued with a bit of interest. She and Morven never did seem to talk much about the boys in their year, it was usually mutual bickering and the occasional 'are you sure you're not sick?' when it's been one of those pallor days for her friend, but at least tonight isn't one of them. ”I wonder if Thane and Kalin are coming, they're the only ones that don't seem to already have a date. Unless they're together....” Her voice trailed off as she paused to stop and think. ”Our year sucks.”

[OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Great Hall, The Yule Ball
Dressed in:
Yull Ball Gown
13 yrs5' 3"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya rolled her eyes at Echo's comments about sticking her tongue out at him but it had been the only comeback at the time! But she didn't say anything and instead focused on not focusing on the dancing, which considering who her partner was, it wasn't all that hard. She had known that despite his protests and rebuttals that he was very good at Quidditch and his body was very generously reaping the rewards. His hands felt like this odd combination of warm molten lava on her body and his fecking blue eyes sparkled as the imitation snow fell all around them, how did he not know how attractive he was?! Goddess, she was just happy she wasn't like this during an actual game or forget Crash or Toby laying into her, Ronna would flay her alive for allowing her ovaries to override a game. And the older girl would say it just like that too! She had this very funny but not funny way of being blunt that she both respected and slightly feared. At Echo's insistence that he hadn't been glaring at Kas and Gypsy she snickered when she saw that she was glaring. Her eyes followed his line of site to see his sister and her boyfriend walking in looking very tousled and laughed louder at his choice of words. "Idunno, Jer doesn't look very vulnerable at the moment." Tanya said with a grin. In fact both older prefects they had just enjoyed a nice quick jaunt to a broom closet and looked very smug about that fact. She also felt a slight blush rise as her boyfriend complimented Ronna (and at length her) on the wonderful job she had done helping her but also smiled wider at the brighter blush happening on his face. She leaned forward to place a quick peck on his lips and pulled back grinning not the least bit repentant. "You're adorable, you know that?" she told him fondly.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: He really isOOC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Great Hall
With: Seph and Dylan
Thoughts//OOC: OMG Seph planned this on purpose!!!!
Outfit: Yule Ball outfit!

Emily giggled a little. "You know, I could teach you." She offered. The brunette messed with her hair a bit, just out of nervous habit. "I'm not that good. I just lucked out with a great partner." She said blushing a little bit. She liked that he had turned a little bit pink. That meant he felt a little bit right? Of course, as a twelve year old, she was probably thinking too much into this. But she couldn't help herself. She chuckled at herself. She was so giggly and girly, why would someone ever think of herself like anything that way. She took his hand and started tugging gently towards the dance floor. "Come on! It's easy! I can show you!" She said excitedly. She wondered how long Seph would be gone.

Godly Tendencies

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan contemplated resisting at first, but then again, she was offering to teach him, so why not? And besides, it was Emily who was teaching him, and he liked that. He was still quite nervous, but the fact that she was so willing cured that feeling a bit. "Are you sure? I mean, I'm really bad.. Like, really really bad." He couldn't emphasize the bad part enough. He didn't think there was any way he could deter her, though, so he just went along with it as they reached the dance floor, where there were still quite a few people dancing along to the pace of the song. He didn't recognize it.

He cleared his throat again, having his eyes meet hers as he smiled again. "Oh, and, uh... I think you look really pretty." That was what guys were supposed to say to girls they liked, wasn't it? It seemed to work for all those guys in the movies, though his parents always told him that movies were a lot different than real life.

shabatha

OOC:
What: Learning to dance?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:08 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: stunned] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Yule Ball]

Toby did point out dryly, "Well, it is a ball, Ronna. Implying dancing. I think." He frowned at the mention of his twin and her tormenting, and conceded, "Well, yeah, but she doesn't need more ammunition, trust me." He smiled a little when she dropped her arms and put both hands on his shoulders. He suspected she was worried about embarrassing herself. But hey, so was he! He thought he was being extremely brave right now, honestly. They could be snogging the hell out of each other in some locked up classroom right now, and probably not get caught, being prefects and with most of the professors here, but instead they were trying to dance. He snorted. "My feet will survive." He put his hands on her waist, tried not to look like too much of an idiot, and did his best to lead her in the first few steps. He succeeded in relation to his own foot placement and movement, mostly, and just hoped she didn't actually step on his feet. No innocent second year needed to hear him cursing her high heels under his breath. Besides this was... different. He and Ronna were not exactly shy with each other, and he wasn't ashamed of it. He was glad that they weren't both constantly freezing up or timid of the other. She sat in his lap all the time, after all, and he was so used to it by now it was practically natural. But dancing, especially slow dancing, was not the same thing. He didn't want to be weird about it, but he almost felt like he could maybe get used to this, too.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo chuckled as she seemed to wave off his comment, not really believing that she was any special whatsoever, to which he did answer. "Actually though, it wasn't a two percent chance of getting it from brown eyed parents..but rather two percent of the world's population has green eyes. So I mean, as much as you don't believe it, it is technically a special trait," he commented, emphasizing the rarity of it. When he first had met her, he was even surprised to find that the girl had green eyes. He didn't press much on the matter though because she was pulling her hands away and giggling. He was forced to wave off what the girl had said. "C'mon, you probably say less stupid things than I do though." He shrugged his shoulders for a moment, not knowing how truthful that statement was. He never really just sat down and counted the stupid things either them say, mainly because the list would probably exceed two-hundred quotes in their four years knowing each other.

The girl's answer saddened him because it really made him realize that he probably could have asked her to be his girlfriend much earlier, but of course, he probably shouldn't have thought much more about the subject...speaking that the past was the past and everything seemed to happen for a reason. And what the two had seemed to be very good...based on the fact that they took so long to build up the relationship...which seemed to be going well because of it. Of course, it was just starting, but it still was going well nonetheless.

After the two had made it to the dance floor, he stopped for a few seconds and smiled at her. "Alright, just take my hand," he said to her, taking her right hand in his and put his hand near her waistline, hoping she didn't get uncomfortable with it. "Women tend to put their hands around the male's shoulder," he commented, directing her. And as soon as she did it, he just found the beat and moved gently to it, keeping his eyes on hers. He was so glad they did this first. It was probably what he desired to do the most out of everything. "Just follow the steps."

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori smiled at her friends, happy that she could spend the evening with them. Though she said they would take turns dancing with Lyall, it was her mission to have Lyall and Rider dance together for most of the night. She thought they would be cute together, just like she thought Kota and Feather were cute together. Lyall commented on her dress, saying she was a sparkly golden snowflake. The blonde twirled in place. "Thanks, Lyall!" she chimed. Soon enough, Feather joined them all. She was wearing a light purple dress, which looked lovely with her pink hair. "Hey, Feather. You look great, I love your dress! Where's your date, eh? I bet Kota's gonna be happy to see you in that adorable outfit of yours!" she said, clapping her hands together, her imagination taking over as she pictured the two of them dancing the night away. Oh, it was so romantic and wonderful! "So, are we gonna get this dance party started, or are we gonna stand around and wait for something exciting to happen?" she asked, her green eyes gleaming.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items