Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 pm
🍂 Nobuko • Hidei🍂
🌻 秀一修子 🌻
User Image
"There is no point in making any promises..."

[][][][][][][][][][][]

:Profile: X

:Balance: $1000

:Relationship Staus: Single

:Location: Soleil Park

:Company: Riley James

:Occupation: Cine de Soleil Manager

:Mood: Anxious

:Outfit: Cozy

[][][][][][][][][][][]

"... Unless I can fit them in my to-do list."

🍁 %|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%|%🍁

[Character enter]

Wandering aimlessly into the unknown, as unusual as it usually is for Nobuko, she found herself walking through the city park. She hadn't even noticed the scenery change from downtown to uptown- however she definitely noticed the high noon sun. The weather wasn't harsh, but Nobuko left the house wearing gloves and a scarf. So she felt considerably warmer than she had anticipated. Actually she was uncomfortably warm, and noticeably worn out, which isn't really a surprise since she just got out of the house rather forcibly without shaking out of her post-nap stupor.

Feeling a little light-headed from the heat, she scowered the park for any place to rest, and in the middle of the park she spotted one bench, including a person

Strange how it only occurred to Nobuko at that moment that yes, people exist.

Oddly flustered and a tad bit excited, Nobuko casually walked over to the girl sitting on the bench and sat next to her- of course while leaving room for a third person to sit in between. She wishes to make conversation, not scare the girl away. But as Nobuko thought about it, it must be silly to assume that this lady beside her would be in the mood to talk, considering it seemed that she just finished a workout. But alas, right as Nobuko decided to flee, they made eye contact, so in a very casual manner, to cover up her inner monologues, she smiles and says, "It's nice weather for a run, isn't it? Kind of weird, for a winter day.

JayyLee10

OOC: Sorry it's choppy- it's been a long day :V

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

(-۩۩-)

User Image

(--)

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1000 || Morning Run || Relaxed || N/A || Soleil Park || Some Girl || Single

Riley was still thinking and wondering in her own little world of the city. Everyone she sort of bumped into seemed nice and chill, this city was like some dream everyone would think. A carefree friendly city. Everyone knowing each other here and there, maybe this was one of the reasons her cousin moved here. Riley enjoyed the city's warmness around the citizens that lived here, though soon she'll have to find her true intentions into moving here at Soleil City other than look after her cousin. While relaxing at the bench after her run, the brunette closed her eyes a bit, leaning her head back, and opened her eyes once again as she stared up at the sky. The day was refreshing and nice, not much was really going around her, but even though, she still enjoyed her day. As Riley's head was upside down as she leaned her head against the bench, she looked over and saw as a girl walked over to her? She was looking at her for a while, seeing if she was going to her, and rose her head up and watched as she sat down next to her. The brunette gave her a small warm smile, welcoming her as she sat down and nodded in response of the weather being good for a nice run. "Yup! This is the type of weather you would like to take a morning run.", she told her as she placed her arms down in her jacket pocket, "Nice and refreshing!"

This was nice. Riley was able to get her first interaction with someone else than her neighbors around where she lived or the city citizens. As the girls were sitting there quieting next to each other, Riley jumped a bit as she forgot to introduced to herself. Raising her hand up to the girl for a shake, she gave her another warm smile and introduced herself. "Ahh! Hi! I'm Riley. I'm new here around the city.", the girl said as she waited for her to respond and introduced herself as well.

Out.Of.Character:
It's okay! I understand :3
Kinda short a bit >~<

Deedle Kokoro

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:06 pm
🍂 Nobuko • Hidei🍂
🌻 秀一修子 🌻
User Image

[][][][][][][][][][][]

:Mood: Relieved

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Nobuko sat with the hope of a response to her lame greeting, and praise the earth, she got one. Relieved that her arrival hadn't elicited any malice from this person, she smiled back and nodded in understanding. She normally let sleeping dogs lie, but she's glad she got to acquaint herself with someone so soon. She looked to the floor and removed her gloves and scarf, carefully folding it and placing it on her lap. A sense of relief once again washed over her- the first step is always the hardest.

As she sat comfortably still, she thought about the lady sitting next to her. She was rather cute, if she may say so. After realizing this, Nobuko fidgeted and became somewhat self-conscious. Her eyes searched the floor, as if words would appear and speak in her stead. A smile stocked permanently to her face, as if to reassure her company that she appreciates her being there, and that Nobuko is just being lame. She made circles into the bench with her finger. Over analyzing the silence as one to turn into an awkward one, butterflies threatened to appear in her stomach. She was already poised to blurt something trivial again. Say something...

As Nobuko turned to face the girl and opened her mouth to speak, the girl, now known as Riley, beat her to it- fortunately. Nobuko blinked at the suddenness of her tone, and then laughed at how she introduced herself, as if it were a last minute thought just to break the silence. As if that matters, really. Never had Nobuko been more grateful for personalities such as Riley's. She took her hand and shook it with a pleasant squeeze. "I'm Nobuko. Nice to meet you, Riley."

Nobuko's face lit up more after hearing that the person before her was new to the city. "I'm new to Soleil as well! Just got here yesterday, actually, so I decided to get around and explore a bit." She pointed toward the entrance of the park, "I live over on Doux, so a bit ways off from here, I believe." She laughed. "I wasn't really watching where I was going, so I ended up wandering here, and, well, here I am!"

JayLee10

OOC: Oh pffft it's totally fine- though I'm sorry for the late reply. Midterms are next week ;-;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image

(-۩۩-)

User Image

(--)

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1000 || Morning Run || Relaxed || N/A || Soleil Park || Nobuko || Single

Hearing as the girl introduced herself, Riley's smile was still on her face and nodded her head in response. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nobuko.", she said and listened as she also stated that was new around here at the city and spoke of where she is currently living at. Doux? Riley lived there as well. Well this was great! She was able to meet a neighbor that lived at the Doux district. With that, Riley jumped off the bench and turned to her. "Well isn't that weird? I also live at the Doux district. We must be neighbors!", the female said to her and laughed a bit as this weird, but nice coincidence, "We are both new here at the city and live at the Doux, this is kind of weird, but in a good way." Listening to her talk more and said she wasn't watching where she was going and ended up at the park, Riley let out a little smirk on her face and placed her hands on her hip. "Where you heading somewhere?", she asked and looked at the city. Since they were at Uptown Soleil, maybe both of them could walk around checking what's there in this place then wonder off to other places in the city. The city didn't really look too big or confusing, and looked easy to remember everything was at, but Riley was sure the girls won't be lost if they walk around the city, checking the stores, restaurants, and whatever else the city had to offer. And since they do live at the same district, they would have a better chance, not getting lost if they do walk around the city.

Staying at the park for a while and with her run finished, Riley's started to growl a bit as it was signaling her to eat something. Quickly she covered her stomach, hoping to block the sound of her growling belly, and started to laugh. "Hehe... Seems like my stomach wants something to eat..", the girl said as she placed one of her hands behind her head. That was quite embarrassing and a bit funny to her. Talking to someone after her run and her stomach giving her a little of embarrassment to Nobuko, but she was sure that Nobuko would probably laugh with her, seeing as she was cheery when she shook her hand earlier.

Out.Of.Character:
Ahh! You are gonna be busy next week?
It's alright. School's biting almost everyone >~< Take your time and wish you the best! ^^

Oh yeah! And you forgot another y in my name when you quoted me xD Luckily I was roaming around the guilds x3

Deedle Kokoro

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 pm
🍂 Nobuko • Hidei🍂
🌻 秀一修子 🌻
User Image

[][][][][][][][][][][]

:Mood: Relaxed

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Nobuko's eyes watched Riley move with absolute delight. The animated demeanor of the girl was refreshing, and reminded her of her brother back home. Hearing that her new friend lived at Doux made their meeting seem like fate. As if they were just meant to be this power pair, new to the city but ready to face whatever comes their way. That may just be the movie lover in her speaking, but who's to say that isn't true? She smiled and nodded, acknowledging their "kind of weird, but in a good way" meeting. Nobuko can feel that this may be the start of a great friendship.

Or she may be overthinking. But it's a nice thought.

The two talked and walked for a long while, discussing what they had seen so far and what they wish to visit in this cozy yet large city. Nobuko mused that if they became lost they could be lost forever- since they are both new. But she reckoned it's best to be lost with someone than alone. Then a stomach growl.

Nobuko raised her eyebrows and said nothing. She looked at Riley, then afterward let out a hearty laugh. She checked her phone and saw that it was some time past noon. She supposed that time moves faster when you're enjoying herself. Wiping her invisible tears, Nobuko smiled and said,"Well, while I was passing through here, I might've noticed a couple restaus. There's Le Madeline. And then the pricier ones, Finer Things and Taste of Italy." Nobuko paused. "And that's only Uptown." She thought about the available restaurants, and suddenly found herself hungry as well. But while thinking about the food, and their prices, she is reminded that she does have a job, and will probably have to go after lunch. She decided to bring it up later.

JayyLee10

OOC: Agh, fixed that here emotion_yatta But thanks for being patient with me >.<
Go ahead and pick a spot, we'll exit from your post-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

(-۩۩-)

User Image

(--)

$1000 || Morning Run || Giddy || N/A || Soleil Park || Nobuko || Single

Riley was glad that Nobuko laughed with her when her stomach growl, but still felt embarrassed that it growled when the two were talking. Well guess that's what happen when you hang out with friends or strangers and talk for quite a while, you realized that you have gotten hungry. Riley was thinking what was that actual quote of when people talk so much with other, they don't realize they're hungry.. Something like that! But it was great that Riley was able to start her randomest of strange adventure and start learning new things about people and the city. For the past couple of days when she moved here at Soleil, it was plain normal and boring. Nothing was going on when she got out of the house, except the random greetings of the citizens and short talks about her little husky. Well she didn't mind the short talks with the citizens about her husky, but she kind of wanted to talk to others and meet some new people and try to become friends with. For the couple of days of being here in the city, Riley kinda felt like her cousin a bit. A ghost type of person, hardly standing out, but of course the girl wouldn't allow that to be her. She's an upbeat person, she was born to mess around and talk to people! Maybe just the new atmosphere when moving here, got her a little down from her personality and being slightly shy to others. Well whatever the reason was, Riley was sure not to become like her cousin, but once her cousin knows she's here, she'll have to change her as well.

Riley's attention was still at Nobuko and listened as she listed a few restaurants at Uptown Soleil. As she was listing a couple of restaurants she saw when Nobuko wondered around, her head tilted at one of the stores she listed. Finer Things? Wasn't that a clothing store or something? Riley placed her hand under her chin, thinking if it was and wouldn't want to cause a little trouble for thinking if it was a clothing store or something like that. With the other two names she listed, they all seemed to be formal kind of restaurants and looking at her clothes, she wasn't in the right attire if they are formal. "They sound a bit formal.. And if they are...", Riley stopped at mid-sentence then pointed at her outfit, "I would so stand out!" Though the girl just laughed a bit at herself for not being in the right attire if they end up going to one of the restaurants here at Uptown Soleil. Since both the girls didn't know much around the town and other places for them to eat, Riley started thinking of other places they could eat. "Hmm... There is a cafe around here or fast food or sushi place around here..", the girl said to her as she tried to remember where they were at, "I remember walking around somewhere and saw those places somewhere..." Riley was completely hopeless! She would walk around places, checking places out, but wouldn't bother checking where she was at.. This was gonna take a while, but nevertheless! The girls were both new at the city, it would be good for them to walk around the city, and exploring while they get to the know the place. And with that, Riley pointed at a random direction and called out to Nobuko. "Let's head over there and see if we can find something to eat." Riley didn't want to spend too much money in fancy restaurants, considering that she doesn't even have a job yet and with the walk the two would take, she'll probably be able to find one.

{Exit}

Out.Of.Character:
Hehe no problem! Nice to know if you're busy with something in RL than waiting for an answer and not knowing. (:

Cerise Shopping Center or Downtown Soleil? Either is fine by me! ^~^

Deedle Kokoro

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:55 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

As usual Freya had awoken quite early and got ready for the day as the sun rose into the sky. The news had said it would be nice out and Freya was going to use the warm weather to benefit her, she wore a flowy skirt and shirt both were comfortable and flattering on her. Freya's hair was down and natural, and she wore minimal makeup just the usual mascara to highlight her eyes. Freya had already gone to the store and done anything she may have needed to complete and now she was at the park. It was a lovely day and she was going to enjoy the day and it's beauty so she was walking in the oaths of the park listening to the birds chirp and fly over head and the tree blow gently in the wind. It was beautiful and calming Freya could tell that today would be a good day.

Location|| The Patk
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| Nice day
OOC||

Kumiko Fujiwa

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:29 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Finally Going Out! ║ Inner Bubble: SUNSHINE! ║ Bank: $500 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Sunglasses gleaming, and a smile upon her face, Sasha teetered along the streets, making her way to the park with Domino in toe. Or...He had been. Her eyes widened a fraction at feeling a sudden jerk on his leash. “Gruh! Domino?” she whined as she looked over her shoulder to look at him. What in the world did he smell? How would she know? She wasn’t a dog! Pursing her lips, she glared at him a little and tugged on his leash. “Come on! We’re supposed to be going to the park!” As she was turning back around to continue on towards the park, after walking through two neighborhoods, the shopping district and most of uptown, a tree seemed to pop up in front of her from out of nowhere. “Whoa-Jesus!” she shouted as she spun out of the way just in time to avoid it, just clipping her shoulder. Closing one eye, she brought up her hand and rubbed her pulsing shoulder. At least she lasted over an hour without hurting herself. Normally she could, but it was always hard to tell when exactly she’d be a little klutzy.

Taking a moment to look around, azure eyes scanned the area to see where she had ended up. She hadn’t been paying attention to where she was going really, all she knew was that the park was in Uptown. She had made sure to look up where the park was, but not exactly how to get there. Or..Well, actually she had forgotten. Thankfully though, she made it! “Whoo! Look Domino, we made it~” she cooed happily as she smiled and looked down at her puppy, whose tail was wagging excitedly. “Come on! Let’s play!” Sasha knelt down and unhooked her puppy from his leash. Domino barked excitedly and began scampering around in the grass, playing with invisible objects and wagging his tail the entire time.

Sasha walked behind him casually, her hands slowly linked behind her back as she looked around at all the cherry blossoms and green grass. It was such a beautiful day out. The sun was shining and there wasn’t even a bit of wind. Taking out the headphones she had been wearing on their walk, she stuffed her iPod into her jacket pocket and allowed herself to enjoy the sounds of nature around her. Instead, all she could hear was the sound of Domino barking expectantly at someone. He lowered half his body, his tail wagging as he barked up at her, beckoning the stranger to play with him.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Zach walked slowly, the scenery bugging him greatly. He wasn't a fan of the outside world, never really has been. He accepted the fact that the world needed sunlight, but... Was it really fully needed? Why was he even outside to begin with, and how did he make it to the park? Maybe he needed some sun? Zach curiously glanced down at his arms, rolled the sleeves up from his sweater, and looked at his pale complexion. A disgruntled expression made its way to his face as he rolled his sleeves down. Ok maybe he was a bit paler then needed, but that doesn't mean he's gunna go out and get some sun anytime soon. Back to the question at hand, Why was he here? A small inner battle took place as he casually looked at the spring buds blossoming and falling around into the green grass. It was nice out, ❝Taemin would love to be out today. Maybe I should open the windows.❞ Zach thought aloud as he glanced around again. Something, or perhaps someone, caught his mismatched eyes. Her brown hair stuck out like a sore thumb, and honestly it made the silverette happy. He wouldn't admit that he liked Freya's company, but he did.

Another silhouette, one with a more, bright color of hair, was also walking in the park, but she seemed to be accompanied with a small... Mutt. Yeah Zach hates dogs but he enjoyed cats. With a click of his tongue, Zach made a B line toward's Freya, seeing as he wanted to have some type of company. Once he reached Freya he watched the mutt come barking to her. Annoyed, Zach just sighed and shook his head, thinking about kicking the mutt away, but didn't want to start any war's at this moment. so he just lazily dropped his arm onto Freya's shoulder's as he spoke with his usual dull tone, ❝And how am I always finding you where ever I go?❞ Zach was never one to start up a conversation well, but at this moment he gave it a try.

User Image
┏┏ Daily Days:
Listening to : Nightcore Kiss it Better (Lyrics)]
Place of Residency: 1413 Ombre Housing District
With: Freya/Pink haired women
Where: Park
Clothing Style: Current Clothing Option and glasses
Thoughts: ┘┘
User Image
Once Only Camus! :
Lady Illusia

mudgirl2222

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:44 am
User Image
User Image

At the sound of a dog barking at her Freya jumped in a startled fashion, she had not been expecting to be barked at by a dog. The dog looked excited and like it wanted to play, his tail wagged wildly as he barked at Freya. Kneeling down Freya pat the dog on it's head smiling at it, Freya had a thing for animals she loved them all but the more cuddly types were her favorites. Next to Freya she found a stick, Freya waved the stuck at the dog who was now very excited at the idea of playing Freya threw the stick and watched as the dog ran after it. Once the dog came back Freya felt someone touch her shoulder, she again jumped slightly once she turned and saw who it was Freya smiled, Zach had showed up at the park. "I dunno," she told him "starting to think you're following me." Freya said as she slightly nudged him and chuckled. Freya then threw the stick for the dog to chase after once again.

Location|| The Patk
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| Nice day
OOC||

Kumiko Fujiwa

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Finally Going Out! ║ Inner Bubble: SUNSHINE! ║ Bank: $500 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Excited when the stranger jumped, Domino barked again after having been acknowledged. Watching as she knelt down to his level, the Husky puppy’s tail continued to wag, his jaw hanging open to let his tongue hang slightly. Licking his maw, Domino stopped his barking momentarily and dropped his head slightly as she patted it. An ear twitched before he lowered himself further at the sight of the stick. His jaw hung open again as if he were smiling, tail shaking back to life instantly. His paws spread in an expectant lunge, ready to move with the stick. His bright blue eyes followed it, his body jerking around to each side as she moved it, before bolting for the stick after it had been thrown. Domino barked happily as he ran after the stick, snatching it up and hopping his way back towards the stranger. Holding the stick in his mouth, Domino wagged his tail and as he barked, the stick dropped causing the puppy to jump slightly in surprise. Sitting at her feet, blue eyes shifted between the new stranger and the one he was already playing with. Tilting his head in curiosity, he panted lightly from all his running around and barked once the stick was picked up again. Getting in the ready position, he whined happily and was about to run after it when a familiar pair of legs came into his sight.

“Domino! Are you annoying these people?” Sasha said with mock annoyance, placing her hands on her hips and staring down at him. The puppy wagged his tail some more as he ran around her feet. The pink haired woman giggled as she watched her spazzing dog. Looking up at the girl and her friend, she smiled brightly, “Sorry about him. Didn’t mean to disturb your date or anything.” Drifting her gaze back down to her feet, she quickly scooped up her fuzzy puppy who quickly began to try and naw playfully at her hands. Sasha smiled to the couple again before turning on her heel so she could let them do their thing. “Come on you. Do we need to go to the beach so you can chase seagulls instead of people?” she asked him, to which Domino barked up at her. The reaction earned another amused giggle.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

mudgirl2222
Kumiko Fujiwa

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zach sighed softly as he just chuckled lowly at Freya, a small smile plaguing his lips, ❝Somehow I feel like you wouldn't mind if I had been your stalker.❞ Did Zach just joke around with her? My this is a turn of events isn't it? With a slight shrug to himself, Zach removed his arm and placed it ontop of Freya's head. He patted her head twice, then removed his hand and placed by his side just in time for the owner of the mutt to come over. She was the owner? This bright pink female was the owner of that mutt? Somehow Zach thought it suited her. Zach just snorted at the girl, his eyes cold as he gazed at her longer. Something screamed at Zach for him to just ignore the bubbly girl, which he considered greatly, but ended up staying where he was because of his female companion. It would be rude of Zach to just leave right after he had just seen the girl.

By the first giggle she gave off, Zach scrunched his nose. Giggling was another thing he didn't really like to hear. It was always a weird noise to him. It was either to high pitched, or just plain snobby sounding. His mother often giggled. She would cover her mouth and giggle. To him that was just another form of, "Oh I just lied to your face and you didn't catch it." Because of this reason, Zach concluded that it must be the reason as to why he hates it so much. Disregarding this fact, Zach just looked away, his hand going to his nose as he rubbed it softly, his own little 'motherly' touch to when he disliked something. He tried to distract himself from the on coming contorts he was going to very well make toward's the female, when he heard the small comment she had made about the date look a like. Zach looked back toward's the female, and with a serious, cold tone, glared out, ❝We aren't dating.❞ The obvious signs, from Zach's posture, to his constant glare, should be obvious to anyone that he disliked this situation, and slightly hated this female. But he honestly hated women, Freya being an acception. His mother was to thank for these pure hatred fillings.

User Image
┏┏ Daily Days:
Listening to : Nightcore Kiss it Better (Lyrics)]
Place of Residency: 1413 Ombre Housing District
With: Freya/Pink haired women
Where: Park
Clothing Style: Current Clothing Option and glasses
Thoughts: Hmph┘┘
User Image
Once Only Camus! :
Lady Illusia

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

Freya chuckled at what Zach to say in response, it seemed as though he was becoming more comfortable with her around. "I might mind, but only a little bit." She said with a smile. Zach patted Freya's head she wondered why he had done that but soon she decided that it was unimportant.
A bubbly pink haired women then came up to the two talking to her dog "Your dog was no problem" Freya said with a welcoming tone. The women continued talking an ended up apologizing for her dog and for interrupting what the pink haired women refered to as a date. The two had just happened to be in the same place, it was not a date by any means. Freya decided to brush the comment off and not reply to it but Zach on the other hand had replied and from his tone Freya was sure he was not thrilled with the pink haired girl. Looking over to Zach confirmed her suspicion he looked pissed off in every way. Freya looked between him and the woman wondering if they knew each other but the woman did not seen to recognize Zach at all. Freya softly placed her hand on his shoulder "Do you want to go somewhere else?" Her voice was quite hoping not to anger him at all. Of course she knew Zach could be a little cold at times, after all that's the Zach she met at the library, but why he was being so mean to the woman before them she did not know.

Location|| The Patk
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| Nice day
OOC||

Kumiko Fujiwa

Lady Illusia

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200