Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

Maybe you can do one tomorrow or Wednesday? Or both even if you feel up to it. You can join me on Thursday too!

So maybe Friday? You can join me on Thursday also!

User Image

♥Sure! Should we stick to like the same place in Towns 1? (we can change the town topic to D-Party Hangout?)

Yay! You are awesome! I will see to it that the Flash Space post in our Easter thread gets updated. You listed your availability but was there a set time you had in mind?
& be my guest on changing the topic!

User Image

♥np! I guess start at 5 pm EST - 8 pm EST? (I'll hand around there until 11 pm though)
        I just need someone to cover from 7-8pm, when I'm eating dinner
        gonna change it then!

I can pop in for an hour. So this will be tomorrow?

User Image

♥yup! or Wednesday if that works better for you

Oh that's right! I need to cover you for an hour. Let's try...Wednesday so we can get an announcement out and advertise it properly. Lemme edit our first post and get some things in order. Thanks again for doing this! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 pm
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

Yay! You are awesome! I will see to it that the Flash Space post in our Easter thread gets updated. You listed your availability but was there a set time you had in mind?

User Image

♥np! I guess start at 5 pm EST - 8 pm EST? (I'll hand around there until 11 pm though)
        gonna change it then!

User Image

Oh that's right! I need to cover you for an hour. Let's try...Wednesday so we can get an announcement out and advertise it properly. Lemme edit our first post and get some things in order. Thanks again for doing this! xd

User Image

♥awesome, and no problem!
        ♥when it starts I'll use big shouty letters in the D-ster thread 3nodding
        also, just remembered I planned to stream for someone tom, so this all works out!

Sindeyella

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

gonna change it then!

User Image

User Image

also, just remembered I planned to stream for someone tom, so this all works out!

Sweet! I couldn't be happier! heart
ugh...I have to draw us all at some point to make our thread prettier :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

User Image

User Image

♥ok, so for towns I labeled it like
          center: go up and left for D-Party
          middle top: go left for D-Party
          left middle: go up for D-Party
          i couldn't find a sign board in the board game section to label D-Party Hangout...

I'll try to draw everyone too!, but we need to get the avatars they want drawn!

Sindeyella

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 pm
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Did any of you want to host an another Easter flash space meet up later this week either tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday? I can host one on Thursday.

sure, i'm free all those days because of break! but what time are you thinking of? timezones are a problem for me confused

edit: i saw the times you listed on the front page, i'll only be able to host a bit later than that, like 8pm EST and later sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:41 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

User Image

User Image

User Image

♥ok, so for towns I labeled it like
          center: go up and left for D-Party
          middle top: go left for D-Party
          left middle: go up for D-Party
          i couldn't find a sign board in the board game section to label D-Party Hangout...

I'll try to draw everyone too!, but we need to get the avatars they want drawn!

lol I love it~
That's fine, we claimed that spot on Diedrich's birthday! No one ever goes there >;3
Yes! I just need to find one I like. This can be a year long project of sorts too.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:44 pm
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Did any of you want to host an another Easter flash space meet up later this week either tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday? I can host one on Thursday.

sure, i'm free all those days because of break! but what time are you thinking of? timezones are a problem for me confused

edit: i saw the times you listed on the front page, i'll only be able to host a bit later than that, like 8pm EST and later sweatdrop

Don't worry about it! Some people like to party later. Actually it's kind of convenient that you can come on later so that peeps can par-d all night long! Just let me know what specific days so I can get it posted in the Flash Space Easter thing and update the first page xd
((I still owe you fried pickles don't I??))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 am
systemfailure99

classified_diedrich

I can do Friday night like around.. 7-9pm EST?
I'm a bit of a night owl and sometimes end up not going to bed until 3am. x3
I can probably join you on Thursday too~

classified_diedrich

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:22 pm
Toxi of the Grunnies
systemfailure99

classified_diedrich

I can do Friday night like around.. 7-9pm EST?
I'm a bit of a night owl and sometimes end up not going to bed until 3am. x3
I can probably join you on Thursday too~

classified_diedrich

Sweet, I'll update the info for you. I think for Thursday I'm going to try to do the guild chat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:06 pm
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Try the join chat feature on the guild home. You may need to refresh a couple of times to get in. I think in the future we should hold our parties there so we won't have to search for people.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:10 pm
systemfailure99

User Image

♥actually that looks like it'll work really well! so switch tomorrow's hangout to the guild chat? or should we still hold it in towns 1?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:24 pm
systemfailure99

xXDark Death DollXx

Try the join chat feature on the guild home. You may need to refresh a couple of times to get in. I think in the future we should hold our parties there so we won't have to search for people.

that's not a bad idea.  

Artistic Background

Fuzzy Fatcat

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:39 pm
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

classified_diedrich

Can people who aren't in the guild can get in there?

classified_diedrich

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:08 pm
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Don't worry about it! Some people like to party later. Actually it's kind of convenient that you can come on later so that peeps can par-d all night long! Just let me know what specific days so I can get it posted in the Flash Space Easter thing and update the first page xd
((I still owe you fried pickles don't I??))

i guess it's good to have varying times so people with different timezones (like me most of the time bahaha) don't miss out. biggrin
                hm, since all the days already have a main host, and i can't make it on Sat... so how about i'll try to cohost on Thurs and Fri? help out wherever i can and maybe even throw in a few game ideas.
                LOL NO I THINK I'M THE ONE WHO HASN'T REPLIED emo
                and yeah, the guild chat is good bc it's a personal space! unless you want something with a nicer background/setting then it's Towns 2.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

xX Nekomi Xx

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:28 am
Umm...... Do we have a theme for this meetup?  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff