Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:44 am
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Cain Roy

Current faction and year: Trainee Life Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [ x ]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: As a stable boy Cain heard the many stories from knights most about their duties and some about the war. It was in these stories that his opinions developed. He wanted to do more than what was given to him by birth and set out to impress the ones that actually made a difference in their world. In doing so he picked up a small education from one of the older men in the castle he worked for, then started out on his own journey where he was taken in and taught not only how to behave knightly but how to fight like one with honor. That being said he takes things very seriously and frowns upon the characters that get by with little work since it is rather hard for him but the struggle is worth it and made less by the love he found in a rather charmingly quirky woman.

His hair is short, blonde in color and curly. His eyes a light blue grey, to which are normally squinted since he suffers from nearsightedness.. He is usually decked in medium armor, since to strike he tend to have to be fairly close to see his enemy.

Knight's weapon of choice: broadsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: 1) White, 2) Green

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 am
Name of character I am bringing: Jeremy "Jerry" Collins

Current faction and year: Full hunter (Sun) - Does the black key on his hand still effect his stats for this?

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Webpage Title

Is this my first event/tih meta? NOPE.

Brief description of character: Tall and gangly with shoulder-legnth brown hair, usually pulled back. He is rediculously nearsighted, but his family were able to talk to the local whoever-it-is so he's got those ridiculous medieval glasses. In his heart, he wanted to be a bard, carrying his lute with him everywhere. His parents were hoping he would grow out of it, but alas, when that didn't work, they signed him up to train to become a knight hoping that would fix it. Or at least gain them a quieter household.

He enjoys brightly colored fabrics, floral print tunics, and floppy hats.

Also this.

Knight's weapon of choice: Lute Crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, Gold, White, (Black if the handkeys are involved? idk)

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Gzifa

Current faction and year: Ie: Y1 horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? UHUHUHU

Brief description of character: A very short young brash one who is eager to prove herself on the battlefield, although she expresses her enthusiasm through her actions more than words. Will fight you if you so far as hint at a challenge. Agile and quite ferocious, her favourite maneuver is to cling to her opponents faces and tear at their hair. Outside the battlefield and sparring grounds, she is generally quiet and tends to stick around those whom she recognises to be older sister figures.

Knight's weapon of choice: Cutlass

FACTION OF CHOICE: RED or Gold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:09 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Dillon Avery

Current faction and year: Ie: Hunter trainee

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? no~~~

Brief description of character: A knight in training who is beginning to Regret His Decision to become one. Looks forward to lunch to get him through the day. A mostly competent fellow at most tasks, but nothing outstanding. Quite good at janitoral duty.....

Knight's weapon of choice: Long sword

FACTION OF CHOICE: BLACK or Blue

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:22 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Titus Laburnum

Current faction and year: Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Link

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope

Brief description of character: Titus only joined the knights because it was something his father wanted him to do. It would protect the honor of their family and all of that nonsense. Really he could have cared less but he showed up to training regardless of his desire to simply lounge around outside all day. He dresses in mostly darker colors, high quality tunics, fine leather boots, things that people would normally not train in. His black hair is short in the back but a little longer in the front and often gets into his eyes but it helps deter from the dark circles from lack of sleep. Considering his height of just under seven feet his father had thought it best to give him a larger weapon and had saddled him with a claymore. It's a little big and bulky but he has learned to wield it well enough.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, Red, Black

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:54 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Scarlett

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest Thread

Is this my first event/tih meta? I was able to introduce Scarlett as a visiting guest student during the cup event, but haven't joined any since.

Brief description of character: Scarlett is a physically typical young woman who yearns to see what the world has to offer. Though petite, she has a demanding presence aided by seemingly endless energy and a nosy attitude. Becoming a knight requires serious dedication and with her lack of self-control alongside an edge for rebellious risk taking, the question whether Scarlett is up to par remains to be answered.

Knight's weapon of choice: Sling

FACTION OF CHOICE: (1) Violet, (2) Black, (3) Green

Gaufre

Tipsy Sailor

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:57 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Riyo Felis

Current faction and year: Y3 (because I'm so lazy)
Link to their journal and/or quest thread: poop

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nerp

Brief description of character: Riyo, who had once been proud of her family's name, now seeks to clear it after her father died a dishonorable coward's death on the battlefield. Felis once held a strong, heroic presence when spoken from the mouth's of fellow knights, and Riyo seeks to reclaim that. She is cold, standoffish, and quick to speak her feelings of negativity.

Her weapon of choice, a two-handed battleaxe, was her grandfather's. Her father had given up on wielding it once upon a time, which makes her more determined to use it. It may be heavy and slow, but it is powerful. Her usual appearance is simplistic, as her family has lost favor with fortune, but her long golden hair, she feels, is decor enough.

Knight's weapon of choice: Two-handed battleaxe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, Red, Black

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:10 pm
oops my bad ignore this  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:38 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Claudia "Claude" Morgan

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: HERE

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: The younger fraternal twin to Lex, Claude is his foil. She's quiet, reserved, and seemingly uninterested in what's going on around her, but dedicated to what she commits herself too. She joined the knights to escape the nunnery she was going to be forced into, as she shared none of her family's ideals for a "good life." Not only was it just an escape though, it was a chance to do what she wanted, and to experience an adventure. She's rather tall, has auburn hair that falls to her shoulders, a perpetually bored gray eyed look, and the usual tunic clothing and boots. Along with a hat. Always a hat.

Knight's weapon of choice: Crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or ANY / SURPRISE ME / IDC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:46 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Calder

Current faction and year: Amityville (Graduate)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Link

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Not one to back down from a fight, Calder grew up fighting with others, but often lacked the finesse training form tutors as a stable hand. Working under a nobleman's house, he grew up with their soon became a knight-in-training to pursue a better life than a horse keeper.

Never able to afford the finer luxuries, Calder delights in the simple pleasures of having a roof over his head and a full plate. He's close to his friends whom he worked for, Barth and Zar, and tends to be over-protective of them both despite not being family.

With long, black hair tied back and braided tight, Calder stands tall with thick muscle from years of heavy labor. Tan from the sun with teal eyes, he has rather feminine features despite his build.

Knight's weapon of choice: Horseman's pick

FACTION OF CHOICE: White or Violet

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:13 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Shun Kuroda

Current faction and year: Amity Alumni

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? YES Not at all

Brief description of character: Shun has known life on the streets since he was born. He doesn't know who his parents are, but that in itself doesn't bother him all too much. He's managed to get by, though it wasn't easy. Steal a few things here, and once he was older, take on a few other sorts of dirty jobs. While he has managed, it's still not a life he wants to continue. Becoming a knight just might be the thing he needs to at least have a relatively "stable" lifestyle where he doesn't have to worry about when his next meal will be. He's picked up the ability to defend himself in the least, from fighting on the streets, and he figured it wouldn't be too hard to learn more. That sword...? ...Probably stolen somewhere.

Knight's weapon of choice: Katana

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black preferable, otherwise red is fine too

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Name of character I am bringing: Cami Ryland

Current faction and year: Intermediate Sun Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? lulno.

Brief description of character: Though nothing can change her open heart and sweet smile this Camille is much more serious than her Deus Ex counterpart. Why? The simple fact that her life has been very different from Cami Ryland's. Growing up in a large, close-knit family has made her a secure young woman who doesn't worry about who she is or what anyone else thinks or wants. She works, tirelessly, against the darkness and against evil.

Her role is that of a protector, a big sister, and it's one she embraces. Her style is intensely feminine and her fighting style is fluid, with a sharp edge to it. She's a close-quarters tank who can take heavy hits and deal back a dozen smaller ones.

If there is one dark chapter in her history it is that of her missing sister, now known as Mildred Kircher. Finding her alive and well among the knights was not a pleasant revelation and, though she is almost unfailingly pleasant to everyone, she can't quite extend this courtesy to her sister. Forgiveness is not easily given from this woman and certainly not for so severe a crime as desertion.

Unlike her current form she is more pale-skinned as she and Mimsy now share two common parents. Her hair is straight, not curly, and a darker red than usual. All else is the same.

Knight's weapon of choice: Second from right. A pair of short swords in that design.

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue and Gold, in that order.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Jayden

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Still under construction... >.>;;

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes I think (did a little participation in the candy cane harvesting thing? Also participated in the wonderland event and in the seven kings thingy.)

Brief description of character: Tall, swift, and strong, yet a bit withdrawn. He focuses more on his duties then on communicating with others, Its not that he doesn't want friends, he just doesn't really think about it. But he does have a big heart and he is very wise. His shoulder length straight hair is just long enough to reach his shoulders, but short enough to stay out of the way. He is more in-tuned with nature then most knights, because of this he only uses throwing spears. He feels that loud, heavy, huge weapons just get in the way, and do more damage then necessary. He trains hard because all he cares about is protecting people from evil. He hates what the evil is doing to this world.

Knight's weapon of choice: Throwing Spears

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Black (or anything if need be.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:34 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Samantha "Sammy" Lee

Current faction and year: Ie: Y3 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Sammy

Is this my first event/tih meta? NOPE, BRING ME MY SUFFERING

Brief description of character: Her family disproved of her desire to fight, they wanted to raise their daughter to serve in a safe keep under some lord. That was not the life Sammy wanted. Out spoken, somewhat rude, and more like an unruly boy then the girl her parents wanted Sammy struck out on her own to become a knight. Hidden under her armor she appears to be a boy with bright yellow eyes, loyal to a fault and always eager to try and push back against the darkness in their lands.

Knight's weapon of choice:[/bisn't a siege engin] Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue Red Black

Miliardo Kason

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces