Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Kiburi Chambawa - Closed and Cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 am
I like it! Lots of potential for drama... I'm guessing Mazi/Sacrifice and his stripes would fall in the hunter camp in that case?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:04 am
After I give folks a little more time to respond, I'll post each member and what ranks they would qualify for so that owners can re-choose what they want them doing.

I'll be slowly adjusting what's on the front page to suit these changes as well.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:53 pm
Here is everyone whose rankings would be affected. Queens, Consorts, and Sages are not included, as their ranks are not affected by the changes.

The ranks are listed in most likely order, with the note of "questionable" indicating that they CAN take that rank if they insist, but they might be looked at askance a bit for it. "Questionable" means they somewhat are marginally meet the marking requirements, but less so than the other listed ranks. Preferring that rank for your character is perfectly acceptable OOCly though, never fear!

I've included my own SoA to further provide examples of how markings generate ranks.

Please let me know which ranks you'd like your characters to have, so I can rearrange the members list!

Annchen
First Name: Mazi
Second Name: Sacrifice
Image: User Image

Possible Ranks: First Hunter, Hunter, questionable Crafter (due to his stripes not quite being natural in shape)

CaliWolfe
First Name: Nyota'ngoma
Second Name: Dust
Image: mini-image won't work, click here!

Possible Ranks: Teacher, Crafter

nessiaing
First Name: Gul
Second Name: Bold

Possible Ranks: Hunter, questionable Teacher (due to a decent amount of his body being unmarked)

Syrius Lionwing
First Name: njaa'sugu
Second Name: Guide

Possible Ranks: Crafter, Teacher, questionable Warrior? (due to stylized bone markings... though that's a stretch, tbh.)

First Name: Azariq'mah
Second Name: Breeze
Possible Ranks: Crafter, questionable Hunter (due to stripes)

First Name: Koyu'kani
Second Name: Spire
Possible Ranks: Hunter, questionable Teacher (due to unmarked portions)

First Name: Rezatues
Second Name: Turn
Possible Ranks: Warrior, questionable Crafter (due to uncatagorized type markings)

First Name: Ilu Suda
Second Name: Bright
Possible Ranks: Teacher, Hunter

First Name: Amara'tyne
Second Name: Tilt
Possible Ranks: Teacher, questionable Hunter (due to spots on rump)

First Name: Marcor
Second Name: Gift
Possible Ranks: Teacher, questionable Crafter (due to unnatural spots)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:57 pm
Talencia

Have no idea why Dust's mini-image wasn't working there so I'll just give ya her cert for future reference.

User Image

I think I'll keep her as a Teacher like she is currently if that's alright. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:59 pm
Ty Cali, I was putting mini-images in to help folks get an idea of what worked for what rank. ::hugs:: Teacher it is!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 pm
Bold will begrudgingly become a hunter, yay for the plot opportunities. No one would want him teaching there Cubs  

nessiaing

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:42 pm
Alrighty, I have Bold down as a Hunter! He could always do more scouting than hunting if you'd rather?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 am
I'll keep njaa'sugu as teacher please.  

Syrius Lionwing

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:46 pm
Syrius Lionwing
I'll keep njaa'sugu as teacher please.

I'm an idiot... I'm sorry! He's a Sage, the First Sage, actually, so his position wouldn't change. ::sheepish:: I'm sorry for the mix up!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:53 pm
I'd like Sacrifice to be First Hunter if possible.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm
Annchen
I'd like Sacrifice to be First Hunter if possible.

You got it.

I'll be working on the history and culture, as well as revamping the ranking descriptions post now. I've gotten a boy for First Consort, and have had some help getting ideas on how to proceed. I'll keep y'all updated as things solidify! Thank you for your patience and tolerance as I've shuffled things like mad.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:20 pm
Joining The Fun

First Name: Kaprifol
Second Name: Sun
Born in or Rogue: Born in
Desired Rank: Sister Queen
Brief Personality/History: Sol knows what she wants, and she usually gets her way. She has a happy disposition but isn't afraid to be aggressive to get her way. Mostly she will use her words, but she have gotten into real fights in the past (and she held her own ok, thankyouverymuch).
Anything Else?: She's loyal to the pride as long as she can do as she pleases, but when she's not allowed to do her thing she sulks (at best). She thinks she should be the queen, but so far she's not had much luck with that. She seems to lack the focus to rally much support for the "Sun for Queen" movement.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:35 am
I have a sad.. I want to put people in here, but no one I have that's available (i.e. a rogue without a plot) would fit properly.

One comes from Bonelands but I believe his markings would land him a Hunter position, and he'd be rather insulted to be doing the 'woman's' job.
One is totally indifferent to the Gods, doesn't think they're special, comes from a mother who tried to teach an outright hatred of them so she doesn't fit.
And the third, I don't really know what I want to do with him yet so that's my bad.

Just to be sure -
User Image
- this guy would be categorized as a Hunter, yes?

And if I do plop the other guy in here, which I'm seriously debating, what would he fall under?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 am
My apologies Renn! Not sure how it didn't tell me this was posted, and I've been distracted lately.

Rennekae
User Image
- this guy would be categorized as a Hunter, yes?

He has interesting markings, actually. His leg markings would indeed allow him to be a Hunter. His back and face markings actually would fall under Warrior markings, even with his little dots. You might, maybe, could slide him in as a Teacher as well, as his bold markings are also of a rather basic design. To me, he looks most strongly like a Warrior.

Quote:
And if I do plop the other guy in here, which I'm seriously debating, what would he fall under?
User Image

With his strong but basic markings, he could be a Warrior or a Teacher.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:25 am
No problem, thanks for answering! In that case, I would definitely stick Kel in here - the top guy. He'd love to be a warrior. Would First Warrior be allowed?

I honestly have no idea what I want to do with Marzel but I'll keep this in mind.

Talencia
Just to make sure it tells you lol

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas