Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SEVENTHxYEARxxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER
                                                      HEADxGIRL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After moving the tables and chairs away for a makeshift salle, Rey set up a desk with the forms and kept the foils ready, sighing sightly. She hoped that they'd have a bigger turnout than last year, they needed it now that Fianna had graduated. That is, if people weren't scared away by her or Tiernan, or more importantly, by Tiernan's snakes; if they were then Rey didn't really want them in the club and she knew her co-captain would agree, but they still needed members. It was out of their hands now, the posters were up announcing today's meeting. Maybe they were lucky enough to get a more athletic and resilient batch of first years this time.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxdungeon roomxxxxxw i t hxxno one yet
                                                          f e e l i n gxxcalmxxxxxw e a r i n gxxfencing clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasleyx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin First Year Adopted

Enid wasn’t the club oriented type. The idea of joining a club really didn’t interest her. However, fencing did. She knew nothing about it short from what Colten had told her over the summer. Apparently, it was a class at Beauxbaton. She kind of wished Hogwarts had a class for it too. Unfortunately, they didn’t. So, she’d have to settle for the club instead. It worked she supposed only being a part of one club. Enid knew her mum would be happy as well.

The Slytherin searched around the dungeon until she found the room the club was held in. She peered in to find an older Slytherin girl. She was one of the prefects for her house if she recalled. Enid took a deep breath before walking into the room. “Hello, mind if I join?” She asked walking over and taking a form. Filling out her reasoning for joining the club, Enid looked around wondering if anyone else would show.  

Enid Lambert - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? My brother goes to Beauxbatons where they have a fencing class. So I thought I could learn a thing or two about fencing.

Do you have experience in fencing? No but I'd like to learn.

Any other information you would like to add? No that's everything

With : Club members...

Wearing : Black as a Cat

OOC : - - -

oyehh

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:32 am
She who walks alone in life, is she of sound mind?
I am only as old as I've been told
Now I'm playing for time
Darling, take me to the lakeside
Wash my body well

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SEVENTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan arrived fashionably late to her own club, as usual. She waved at the first year before approaching Rey with a sigh. "I do hope we get some aspiring fencers. The club could do with a breath of fresh air." Literally; they were located in the dungeons, after all. She had tried to drum up interest in it among the new Ravenclaws, to her credit, but then again, Ravenclaws tended to have little interest in physical activities. Well, except her and Alby, but that was another type of activity entirely.

OOC:
oyehh

I am holy now the water's hit me
Broken from your spell
I was on my hands and knees
Bending at the heart of me
We don't know the weight of all the words we say now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:51 am
And you're down for the count
You are dancing with men, going 'round and around
And you're scared, and you're sure
That your spine will dissolve, you will fall to the floor
You will take what you need
And the headaches will come, but at least you can breathe

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie didn't think Hogwarts had an official dance team or anything, but fencing was sort of like dancing, right? Besides, it looked interesting, and there was no harm in signing up for it. Even if she disliked having to come down to the dungeons. They creeped her out. She recognized a Slytherin first year and smiled at the girl before taking a form to fill out. There were only a few people, so she hoped for their sakes' that more showed up.

Maisie Thorburn - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? I'm very graceful and since I can't dance anymore...

Do you have experience in fencing? No!

Any other information you would like to add? N/A

OOC:
Username

There's the smoke, fills your lungs
We will wait for the day, we'll rejoice when it comes
On your birthday, you woke up
The snow was on the ground
You opened books and peeked inside
They kissed you on your crown

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Half-Blood Slytherin Second Year Adopted

Enid was genuinely surprised that she was co-captain of the fencing club. She’d only been in the club for a year. Suddenly she was even more grateful that her father and brother helped her work on her fencing technique. She didn’t know if she would make a good leader, but she had her classmate Maisie to help. It made her further think that she perhaps should try to make friends with the Ravenclaw. The Slytherin could certainly use a friend besides her housemate Cel.

Laying out the forms Enid really hoped that members would come. They needed more people because just her and Maisie. It was something to worry about. Sure, they didn’t have as much hype as the dueling club but it was a good club. She knew her mother was proud of her new found leadership but she just hoped she didn’t bite off more then she could chew.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

With : Hopefully Club Members...

Wearing : Excerise Attire

OOC : All Are Welcome!

The Forgotten Weasley

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:57 am
You like the idea of her
Just the thought of beauty in your mind
But rip away the skin
See a heart that's just pumping black blood

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie was very surprised she and Enid had been left in charge of the fencing club, but on the other hand... They had really been the only members. She didn't know Enid all that well, but the Slytherin girl seemed nice enough. "Hi Enid," she greeted the dark haired student as she entered the room. "I put up some posters in the Ravenclaw common room... hopefully people saw them," she smiled a bit nervously. While she and Enid could always just practice together, it'd be nice to have some new people. She wished she knew more people to ask. Myron had told her he would try to spread word about it, which was nice of him, since they were cousins but nit particularly close.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

You fear all hate and being alone
But hate it when someone tells you that you are loved
An insecure sadness locked behind a smile
Potential and beauty stuck under it all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:52 am

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
First Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ________
══════════════════════════ _____

Iso had really wanted to join a club this year, but the pickings were slim. Dueling wasn't open to first years, unfortunately. And she knew her sister was probably going to make an appearance at the Daily Dragon (she'd only been talking about it all summer long) so really, it was down to astrology, music, art, drama, and fencing. Astrology was boring. Music was 'eh'. She enjoyed art but would rather explore something that she couldn't already do at home or in her spare time. Like theatre or fencing. In which case, the answer was simple. She knew next to nothing about both plays and swords. But only one had the right appeal to it. And poking people with a shiny sword is always fun.

Her tiny frame breeze in through the doorway and bounced to a stop in front of the only two people in the room. Both young, but still older than her. A Slytherin and a Ravenclaw. Now all they needed was a Gryffindor and it'd be the perfect foursome. ”Helo, is this the right place for the fencing club?” Shouldn't there be more people here already? She took the moment to look around the room and spotted the forms sitting out, took one, and glanced it over. ”I'm Iso, by the way. Nice to meet you.” She said, scribbling details on the form.

_________
Isolde Blodwen - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? It looks fun?

Do you have experience in fencing? Not at all!

Any other information you would like to add? Nope
_________

════════════════════
WHEN:: Dueling Club
WHERE:: Dungeons
WITH WHO:: Club Members

════════════════════

The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 am

( PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda didn't find it hard to figure out which clubs she really liked, because it all boils down if it was stress-relieving while not giving her a panic attack. She would have joined Dueling Club but she detested violence, even if a school club for Dueling should be more disciplined than the dueling she had witnessed. Music was a all-sell for her though, because she just really wanted an excuse to play a harp as much as she liked. Fencing was new for her , and she thought that as much as it was similar to dueling she felt it would be nice to do something action-like without having to dread about blasting wands on her face. She hated spells being blasted to her because the last time she did she...

Nevermind, Mera sighed and shoved those thoughts back to her head. She was here to enjoy her first months of Hogwarts, not to sulk with a rain cloud over her. She may be jaded, but she was too far from a nihilist. And she detested nihilists, even his oncle Laz hated them despite his personal experiences (as far as she was concerned). That was why Garnet used to grind her gears due to his very cynical woe-is-me viewpoint, and thank God that was mellowed down. Entering the room wearing a sweater, a knee-length skirt, and practical ankle boots, Mera politely greeted the two captains before filling the form. Of course, she noted Iso's presence and she was glad that she has someone to fence with. "You're here, hi Iso," she said in a weirdly flat tone, though the small smile made up for it, "Looks like it's just the two of us. So far, anyway. Also, it would be nice to have a new hobby- I like a new experience."

Esmeralda "Mera" Mortemer - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? I thought it's fun and I like a new experience

Do you have experience in fencing? No

Any other information you would like to add? No

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Fencing Club Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Isolde
                                                        xxxxxx

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image User Image
Half-Blood Slytherin Third Year Adopted

Location : Fencing Club (2041 - 2042)

Enid knew that fencing club wasn’t up there when it came to clubs. It certainly wasn’t dueling club and it was hard to get people to come join. However, she attempted to draw people in with flyers. With Maisie helping she knew they’d get out there or at least she hoped so. Hopefully they’d still have Esmeralda and Isolde joining this year. That would certainly help out a bit. Getting the forms put out, Enid awaited her friend and co-captain, as well as the rest of the club’s members. She only wondered if things would go well. After all what good was being a captain if you didn’t have a crew.

Status : Hoping for more club members
                                                With : Other club members...

OOC : All Are Welcome!

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:36 pm
Here, wearing this dress,
Though my hair is a mess,
I’m hoping you’ll see the distance in me.
Here, faced with the ice, the cold of the sky
Freezing its way through the heart of the day.

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ THIRD YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Maisie walked into the room followed by her younger sister, whose gaze darted around curiously as Maisie approached Enid with a bright smile, looking a bit more confident than her usual shy, timid nature. "Hi Enid," she said happily. "My sister's Laire's joining this year, so that's one more person." She glanced meaningfully at Laire, willing her more curt and blunt sister not to be rude or standoffish, and the first year Gryffinder offered Enid a small smile. Maisie looked around hopefully. With any luck, some of the new Ravenclaw first years had seen her sign in the common room, and would be interested enough to show up.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Here, treading ground that I know, bare over stone,
The circles I form on the landscapes are drawn,
Matching my mind in their endless design.
No, the pain’s not your fault; you say I’m made of salt:
You can’t rub it in, it was born on my skin.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

Sam was probably bad at expressing his emotions but boy was he excited when he found out that there was a fencing club. Sure, it still sucks that there was no photography club or whatever but this one takes the cake. He walked down the hall until he finally found the place for the club, which was kind of a struggle to be honest. The castle was bigger than he thought, and the common room of Ravenclaw was ridiculously high up the fifth floor. Now he wondered how the Gryffindors managed it. "Uh, hi." Sam forced himself to at least be sociable to the people in the club, despite not being a fan of social stuff. Not that he was anti-social, he was just aware that he was terrible at engaging conversations.

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Samuli Farquarson - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? Because fencing is my hobby and I love it

Do you have experience in fencing? I took fencing classes before

Any other information you would like to add? No

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Fencing Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Fencing Club
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 am
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina happily entered the room, showing no sign of anxiety or shyness because she has none. While she was quite a bit miffed that the Dueling Club wasn't available, and the fact that Lucien told her that "the club will piss her off anyway"- Mina decided that this club was a perfect match. No room for shy violets, and no room for wimps. Like that Monet kid. Unfortunately, that coddler Sam was here- that they lock eyes in disdain. "Jesus, you again. Just say your opinion already and go to the Drama Club like my loser cousin," Sam sighed.

"Or maybe because I want to learn fencing, like you. As a Level zero beginner. Like you," Mina chirped, raising an eyebrow, as if she was intentionally trying to provoke Sam. The Ravenclaw boy gave an obviously irritated look, then rolled his eyes. "I actually took fencing classes over the summer, but whatever. Go step on a lego, I guess," the blond boy just waved dismissively and turned away from Mina, returning to his own business.

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Fencing Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Fencing Club... with Sam
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fencing Club members
Mood
Bored

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

We're all fighting growing old
                                                          In the hopes
                                                          Of a few minutes more
                                                          To get on St. Peter's list

Well this was it. Shannon knew he had to come to this club, his parents would kill him if he decided against it. Sure Shannon excelled at fencing and it was fun but it wasn't something he enjoyed as much as his parents would like.

Silently he took a form from the table, getting prepared to fill it out. He flashed a small smile at the female who he assumed was in charge of the club. She seemed nice, well hopefully.

But you need to lower your standards
                                                          'Cause it's never
                                                          Getting any better than this

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Open To Interaction

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Character Name - House

Why are you interested in joining? My family has a history in the Art of Fencing. I enjoy the sport as a whole and look forward to making new friends in the club.

Do you have experience in fencing? Yes, I started training at age 5.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image User Image
Half-Blood Slytherin Sixth Year Adopted

It was Enid’s sixth year and she was on her fourth year running the fencing club. It seemed to be rather dull with the amount of interest people had for it. Then again it wasn’t like they had a fencing class like Beauxbaton did. Enid sort of wished they did but she’d done okay without. Colten had been a great help when she’d started in the club her first year. Never did she think she’d take ownership her second year with Maisie. Her and Maisie had become good friends because of it.

Enid had set out the forms and prepped the chamber room for whomever showed up. God, she hoped people showed up this year. They needed a good turn out. Which hadn’t exactly happened since she started in school. Fencing was not as popular as dueling that was for sure. Course even dueling was struggling these days. Clubs just weren’t as hyped as they used to. Unless it was Quidditch.

Company : Club members hopefully...

OOC : - - -

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:30 am

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff __________
═════════════════════════ ______

Isolde cracked the door to the fencing club room and poked her head around the corner; she had joined the club in her first year but hadn't gone back since then. She was nervous after being away so long. Who was even running the club? Had it grown? Or was it still hanging on by that same silver thread? She offered a meek wave to Enid who, as Isolde stepped further into the room and realized, was the only other person there.

Iso remembered Enid from first year, she had been tasked with heading the club along with Maisie, and they were only second years. Enid was much older and taller now, and had lost all of the baby fat in her cheeks. ”Still hanging around here, huh? Nice to know that some things don't change.” Iso left the door open behind her and crossed the room to pluck a sign in sheet from the small stack and filled it in. ”So how's the club been doing? Is Maisie still helping you?”

Isolde Blodwen - Hufflepuff
Why are you interested in joining? I joined first year, it was fun. I don't know why I decided to come back, I just did.
Do you have experience in fencing? 1 year
Any other information you would like to add? --

════════════════════
WHEN:: First Meeting 2044
WHERE:: Fencing Club
WITH WHO:: Enid

════════════════════

murruelecreuset

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff