Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $959 (-$5)

Mᴏᴏᴅ: LoveAwestruck, nervous!
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Pretty lady!
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Workout

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola was just so excited she couldn't contain herself. So far nothing had been able to distract her from the day before. Who knew that she would've met the boss like that? It was the strangest thing to happen but also made her super happy. She never had been hired like that before! She had so much pent up energy that needed to be released that she figured going to gym was a good idea. As late in the day as it was, it was better than doing nothing at all.

Stepping through the doors, she hummed cheerfully to herself as she walked to the front desk. "Just a day pass please," she told the person behind the desk, handing over her card. Once it was returned to her she tucked it back into her bag hanging over her shoulder. Maybe it was a waste since she wouldn't be there for long, but oh well. It was worth it to her.

Contemplating on what she should do, she walked around all the machines and things. Without realizing it she made her way towards a loud noise echoing throughout the gym. Her eyes didn't catch up until she was a few feet away from the woman. Just then she sent a powerful kick to the punching bag making the huldra jump in surprise.

Despite that, she wasn't actually scared. It fascinated her. "Wow! That was amazing!" Lola gushed. Her green eyes twinkled as she looked up to make eye contact with the giant woman. A twinge of heat rushed to her cheeks as she saw her beautiful face. Out of bashfulness her gaze fell, unwittingly allowing herself to take in the rest of her appearance. Holy cow! Her body was absolutely stunning. Ah, bad idea, bad idea! Her eyes immediately flickered back up to the gorgeous blue eyes of the stranger.

She began to fumble over her words as she spoke up nervously, "I was, um, I was just--I saw you working out and noticed how fit you were--" Wait, what was she saying?! That sounded so creepy! She mentally smacked herself and forced herself to stop acting so stupid. Clearing her throat, she talked more confidently than before. "I'm sorry! My name is Lola."

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: Sorry had to write this on my phone _)

konaustin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:07 pm

[

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila turned to see who spoke to her and locked eyes with a smaller, dusky skinned girl looking up at her with cheeks turning a noticeable shade of red. The tall blonde smiled and turned to face the girl with a hand on her hip.
"Thanks sugar " she flashed a smile "Always feels good to have someone appreciate a body you work hard for y'know?"
Seeing the girl's mental self reprimand and attempt to compose herself Sheila let out a giggle , this one was cute
"Don't worry about lookin' like a goof sweetie, I ain't one to judge . Anyway it's a pleasure to meet you Lola, Name's Sheila Vixen "
Sheila took a moment to look the girl up and down the was she'd done to her. Not as gut ad she was but she clearly took care of herself, flat tummy and nice curves while still looking petite ,at least compared to the six foot amazon next to her. Definitely a cutie .
"So you lookin' to pump some iron sweetie, or just window shop?"

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:26 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $954

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Excitable
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Sheila

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Hearing the lady speak had her grinning. This woman sure knew what to say to make Lola feel less like an idiot. She wasn't so nervous anymore either. Maybe because she was too busy thinking about how dreamy her voice sounded, and how adorable it was to hear her giggle--and why couldn't she stop thinking these thoughts? She'd just work herself up like always. Nothing good would ever come from daydreaming.

Shoving away the fuzzy feelings, the huldra tried focusing on replying to the woman instead of standing there gawking. "Hehe, thanks, that means a lot! It's very nice to meet you, Sheila. You know, I don't think I've ever met someone that used one of these in the gym before. Is it hard?" She gave a small gesture towards the punching bag as she inquired about it.

The woman's next statement caught her off guard. Her smile didn't fade at all but she looked slightly confused. What did she mean by window shopping? "Oh, no, I was just going to maybe run on the treadmill for a little while. I might pick up some dumbbells later this week, though. It's always good to keep a good amount of strength in your arms, yeah?" Giggling, she playfully held out her right arm and flexed. She figured she knew what Sheila's answer would be so it was more rhetorical than anything.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

konaustin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:45 pm

[

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"What these things?" Sheila bopped the heavy bag with the back of her fist causing the bag to sway back and forth "Nah, not as long as you've got some muscle and cardio, though that's what it's here for I suppose."
Heavy bag was Sheila's favorite way of getting cardio in, it was more effective than a treadmill since it made you use your entire body if you were doing it right, and honestly it was much more fin than just running in place especially when Way of the Fist came up on her I pod.
The tall blonde smiled at the girl's next statement, this one was just too cute.

"Strength in your arms is a good thing, but it's better to have it evenly distributed. It doesnt matter if you can bench press 200 pounds if you dont have the back strength to lift a fifty pound box if you catch my meaning." she looked the girl up and down for a moment before she gestured for her to follow as she stepped over to her gym bag. Sheila leaned over as she rummaged through her bag, intentionally giving Lola a view of her posterior, and fished out two grey rolled up bits of cloth that wiffed a bit of sweat.
"C'mere" Sheila sat down on a nearby bench and patted the seat next to her "I'll give you a lesson on the heavy bag, we'll have to wrap your hands otherwise you'll shred the skin on your knuckles."

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:59 am
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Excitable

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola nodded as she watched Sheila punch the bag and it swayed. It didn't look hard with how easy she seemed to move it, but then again the woman was so incredibly built. "Maybe that's not for me then. I'm kind of small, don't you think?" She bopped herself on the head in a goofy manner and stuck out her tongue. There was no way she'd be able to match the strength the large woman had. Even if she spent years trying to, she was beat by several years already by the sound of it.

Next she was informed that it was better to get an even workout. That made sense. "Oh, yeah, I guess that's true." Except it wasn't really for the huldra. It pertained more to the other parts of her body, like her legs. Lola didn't have much of a back at all so what muscles was she to gain there? Not that she would admit to the woman that she had a gaping hole for a back.

Stepping away, Sheila appeared to be getting something from her bag, although the small woman wouldn't have been able to tell what. She found her gaze had fallen to her shapely rear when she bent over, as if she were flaunting it. At the realization of what she was doing she hastily averted her gaze in embarrassment, blushing even worse than before. She tried to compose herself before the woman could turn around, but she couldn't really tell if she succeeded or not.

Lola silently blew air out her nose in frustration as she returned her gaze to the giantess. She needed to better attempt to keep her thoughts under control! Sheila was a very nice lady who didn't deserve to be looked at in such a way. That sentiment didn't seem to mean much as she was beckoned over. Without hesitation she merrily trotted over to sit beside her on the bench. She'd take any reason to be near the modelesque woman! Well, maybe not so much when she started telling her about giving her a lesson. Shredding her skin?! How terrifying! "I-I don't know... I don't think I'm really cut out for that..."

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

konaustin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:23 am

[

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila smiled and flicked Lola on the nose playfully
"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, I started out on the heavy bag when I was in middle school. If I could handle it then I'm sure a grown lady like yourself can handle it too."
She placed Lola's right hand in her lap and began looping the cloth around her fingers one at a time, focusing the majority of the fabric around the knuckles where the skin was thinnest before wrapping the knuckles themselves and the back of the hand.
"Thing about the heavy bag is" Sheila said as she continued wrapping "The skin on your knuckes is thin and ,well, the part you're supposed to punch with is your knuckles, specifically the first two, so we wrap up our hands to keep from damaging the skin." She finished wrapping the hand and moved on to the other " If you're hitting a person it's a bit different since the skin is more forgiving than the fabric of a heavy bag, only real worry is if you hit someone in the jaw and nick yourself on a tooth or something"
With the wrapping finished Sheila tied off the cloth with a snug knot and motioned for Lola to follow her to the bag where she stood with her shoulders squared and feet shoulder width apart.
"What you're gonna want to do is stand like this , come riiiiight up next to me and try to match my stance with your left foot facing forward and your balance evenly distributed" She suddenly got a wicked idea and gave Lola a little tug over and positioned her so her belly was against the dusky girl's back "Feel how I've got my core centered? "

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:38 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Excitable, worried

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Giggling, Lola rubbed her nose after it had been flicked. If there had been any lingering nervousness it was finally dispersed with that little action. She felt all bubbly and warm. "Middle school? Whoa, no wonder you look so great! B-but just because you could do it doesn't mean I can..." She pouted softly as she got caught up on the thought of making herself look like a fool in front of her. She really didn't feel like she could properly work with the heavy bag the same way the giantess could.

"What?! Why would I ever hit someone in the face?!" That explanation didn't make it sound any more appealing at all! The huldra didn't particularly agree with violence, much less practicing for it! It didn't feel nice to even think about it. But, well, at least she got to enjoy Sheila's touch while she wrapped up her hand. Her chest fluttered as if there were butterflies released inside, a big grin plastered on her face. Hmm, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to at least try? Sheila would be showing her so that should be alright... She bounced up to her feet giddily and was quick to mimic the other woman's stance. When she was told to get right up next to her she inched closer and closer until--

Lola let out a small squeak when she was pulled against the woman, her face flushing a deep red. After the initial shock of being so close to Sheila, she suddenly became worried. Wait! Because of their position she would be able to feel her back, too! No, no, she didn't want to be found out yet! She was having such a nice time! "N-no, not r-really," she stammered out nervously, awaiting for some indication that the woman could feel the peculiar dip in her back.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

konaustin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:53 pm

[

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Don't tense up so much, you have to keep yourself loose , if you hold yourself too tightly you wont be able to buckle or roll with a punch"
Sheila paused as she felt something strange against her belly and debated bringing it up but decided against it. Maybe it was some sort of birth defect and she'd be sensitive about it , Sheila was pretty sensitive about her...condition since she only recently found out about it and wouldnt want to be asked about it up front.
"Alright since you've got your stance what you're going to do is strike with your front hand. The point of the jab is to be quick,maybe use it as a fake out or to start a combination." She stepped forward and gave a quick lightning fast strike at shoulder height on the heavy bag. "What you don't want to do is lean forward, that puts you off balance and you might lean right into an enemy's punch got me? Also be sure to lock up your wrist or else you risk injuring it . Alright I want to see you try, show mama a nice quick jab."

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:10 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Gym Floor
With: Alone
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, grat shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Yesterday was definitely a time of relief for Akira. It was definitely odd, but it was needed. He was still a little confused about the new years event, although by now with no more effects he could try and forget about it. For now, it was work. After fixing his phone yesterday, it was already late so he just decided to message Zivva this morning. "Phone nearly broke yesterday. Meet up after work? I end after noon at Fiddle's Gym." He hoped he would end after noon, since today seemed to be a rather slow day. It would probably pic up with the weather but it was equally likely it would stay steady. Since he was on shift though, he couldn't reply after getting Zivva's. He'd only hope that after leaving her without a reply twice, that he wouldn't be stood up himself. He'd understand if it happened though, too much bad luck.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"♪ I like pain.. Maybe I'm wired that way..
Because without it, I just wouldn't feel real.. ♪"

User Image

Karma narrowed her violet eyes as she surveyed her new surroundings. Was this some kind of sick joke? It was daylight hours, Syn was supposed to be in control of their shared body. Not her. And why was she at a gym of all places? Was Syn trying to say something? Karma gazed down at her exposed stomach and frowned. Her dancing kept her fit and toned. Maybe Syn had just wanted her to get out of the house for a while. That was probably it. The silver haired woman stepped into the establishment confidently, although she had no idea where to begin. What should she do? It was boring when one had to work out by themselves. A small, mischievous smile spread across Karma's full lips when she spotted someone close to her. He seemed busy, but she didn't care. "Excuse me. I'm new here, so I was wondering if you would be able to show me around..." She approached the male, giving his body a once over with her eyes. He would be perfect. She needed a distraction. "-Is there a pool? Any classes?" She really wasn't that interested in a membership here, since she doubted that the gym was open at night, and that was the only time she was usually conscious. Otherwise, Karma would definitely become a regular here. "I'm Karma. Karma Wolfe." The feline introduced herself abruptly, holding out her hand. Her ears perked up and her tail flicked lazily behind her as she waited for the male to speak. Yes, he would be fun. Maybe she could play with him a little. Test the boundaries..

User Image

"♪ Bite marks are love notes written in flesh.
So bite me hard. Make me moan~ ♪"

Single |Meta Human | 22 | Unemployed
"♪ Isn't it funny how I am alive, but I am not real? ♪"

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:34 pm

ShadowStar369

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With:
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.

Now it was just getting through his shift. So far things were quite still, a few more in the main floor but nothing much else as he watched over, until someone addressed him. Looking to the person, he saw the girl addressing him looking him over first before continuing. "I could, although it would be best to see the receptionist for the majority of your questions and a tour. I'm the manager, Akira Velchok." As he shook her hand, he eyed the ears and tail. It wasn't odd in Soleil, but the way they moved gave Akira an idea she was enjoying this meeting for some reason. "We do have a pool and many different classes. Like I said, the receptionist is the best to discuss this with if you have a specific class in mind you'd like to join."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:55 pm

"♪ I like pain.. Maybe I'm wired that way..
Because without it, I just wouldn't feel real.. ♪"

User Image

Karma pouted slightly when her new companion suggested that she saw someone else for answers. He was being difficult. She didn't particularly care about the questions, she had just wanted to talk to him. No matter, she would come up with something else. "Manager, huh? As manager, what do you do?" She asked curiously, taking note of his name for future reference. Before he could pull his hand away from hers, Karma decided to do a little cheating. She chose to use her little ability to send sparks of pleasure flowing through his nervous system. It wasn't much, but hopefully it would convince him to stay a little longer while her mind raced to come up with something else to say. "Is this gym open in the evenings?" Karma smiled, her eyes lighting up mischievously as she withdrew her hand, folding them neatly behind her back. Today she was wearing one of her more conservative outfits; A black crop top which exposed her stomach, a pair of black leggings and some ballet flats. Syn would never be caught in such attire, but Karma preferred to wear clothes which hugged her frame and flattered her body. "Would you be able to show me around? I think the receptionist is busy." She asked stubbornly.

User Image

"♪ Bite marks are love notes written in flesh.
So bite me hard. Make me moan~ ♪"

Single |Meta Human | 22 | Unemployed
"♪ Isn't it funny how I am alive, but I am not real? ♪"

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:35 pm

ShadowStar369

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Karma
Mood: Suspicious
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.

Removing his hand, he felt a zing go through him, feeling almost gleeful. It definitely wasn't right, and the girl's joy just made him more suspicious. "We are open late but not long after dark." He didn't feel like going all the way back to the reception desk just to check for Sheila when he had a feeling this girl was going to try stubbornly to stick to him as much as possible. They were already at the main floor. "Fine, just restrain yourself from doing anything weird. I don't want any trouble." he warned, turning and waving for her to follow. He might as well give a short tour, enough that he could use it to separate her from him. He had an odd feeling of nostalgia from that town in Massachusetts...

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers