Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || The Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:13 am
User Image
Father | Kage | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 834/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
Inka's own gold eyes narrowed, allowing the red flecks within the iris to become more pronounced in the shadowed gaze. Inka hummed, worry colouring the tone of his voice and the edge of his features. The Godaime turned his head, gaze falling upon the play being enacted before them and pulling a small, sad, smirk to his thin lips. And Kumotake says so little about himself - look at this, and who he has involved in it. He has a talent for rallying people, when he doesn't worry about overthinking it. Reminds me of someone else. Inka huffed a breath through his nose and closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"When I was eighteen, barely five years ago, now, a plague struck Kirigakure." Inka spoke, his words soft and for Takeda's ears only. Though, the Mizukage made no move to lean closer or prevent the soft breeze from taking the words away to anyone listening. "A student of mine," A pause, a flicker of emotions darkening the gold in his eyes and highlighting the red flecks within. "Kenji. She was infected. She dying before my eyes. I picked her up without any regard and rushed her to hospital. We were both going to die because of that." A small smirk crossed his lips and his head bowed to hide and settle the emotions that brought up - the next part of the story on the tip of his tongue but, ultimately, left unsaid. "We only survived because the current Mizukage had a seal developed of an... experimentary nature."Sypher. Inka couldn't stop the name and face from entering his head - didn't want to, really. So easy it is to fall into that particular sadness. "But I was left powerless for a year. Could barely stay awake for half a day before needing to sleep a few hours away. Constantly out of breath. Preparing dinner was the hardest battle I had ever faced, during those months."A rueful smirk and Inka was looking at Takeda once more.

"Most frustrating months of my life. But also blessed." He admitted in a lighter tone. "We had Minowa then. I had a son to keep me from truly hating the situation. But still," Amber eyes flashed. "Utterly frustrating to know I'll need a nap just from walking to one room from another." He snorted. "Regarding the Chuunin exams, Takeda..." The Godaime turned his eyes back to the play once more, arms behind his back and spine straight. "Even if you performed well... Well. You've spent so much time learning our ways and training with Jack and Shadow that the people have barely gotten to know you. I would prefer you get some more missions under your belt first. Let the people see and know your face, associate you with being someone they trust. Not just the shinobi with the... overly heavy sword." An amused smirk and he glanced at Takeda.

"Don't mistake me - I want this of all shinobi. So many civilians have died these recent years - why on earth would they trust the people that couldn't stop their home from being overtaken by mushrooms, infected by a plague, sunk, terrorised by our..." He sighed, weary and drained. "A Kage summit will occur soon. And I am loathe to leave my home while it is in such a state. Help ease my mind by easing theirs? If only a few. Afterall, strength isn't always about who can hit the hardest. If it was," Inka's smirk grew teeth and sarcasm. "I certainly wouldn't be Kage."

[ Quotes ]

Quote:

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

A silence befell the narrator momentarily. Kagerou's words, they struck Kumotake in a way that even he did not expect. Perhaps it was her Genjutsu, but it had indeed caused him to remember something. the crowd grew restless from the silence as they began to chat among themselves. In the time this play consumed how many duels could have happened in that time? Three? Four? Kumotake remembered. The day he left, the day Sukoso had bound his then pregnant mother in silken restraints and the decision to kill her for all she'd done to him...then, her apology... It didn't mean s**t to him then. But in that one moment, in those months she had no choice to be sober, in those hours where she was filled with nothing but contempt for her then son and soon to be replaced by daughter, she was human. He wouldn't be in Kirigakure if his mother hadn't told him of his family here. In this one human memory he could recall a time where he felt even for just a second a moment where his mother cared about him.

Kumotake grinned unexpectedly. For Kagerou to say such a thing, it meant, she got it. She understood, and this feeling now welling within Kumotake...was it joy. The sound of a thread snapped. A burden had been lifted. While their were still many burdens left to overcome Kumotake couldn't help but feel...LIGHTER. While it may have also been a stupid thought...he also recalled now...he probably had a sister. Then came again Kumotake's narration but something about it was different...it would no longer feel as though he was wearing a mask, instead his words came off as GENUINE. Even though this part of the play was supposed to be another retelling of another traumatic experience in Kumotake's life it was thrown to the wind. The previously devised fall of the puckish rogue no longer would be in the boys improvised script. INSTEAD A TRUE BOUT WOULD TAKE ITS PLACE!

"CLICK WENT THE LOCK UPON THE CELL OF THE PRINCESS! THE EMERALD EYES OF THE KNIGHT INFLAMED! UPON THE OPENING OF THE DOOR HE WAS GREETED NOT BY THE KISS OF A FAIR MAIDEN BUT THE END OF FIST CLAD IN METAL!" With this announcement Kumotake vanished. Although something was different, the knight clone of Kumotake also vanished and in its place was well, Kumotake actually henged as the same Knight! The sudden switch from narrator to actor had certainly invoked surprise in many of the crowd members. "You shan't lay a single scantily hand on my princess you cur! It seemed so unlike Kumotake, his heightened tone of voice and sudden upbeat demeanor. His palm was reeled back and would the Puckish Rogue be ready for what was to come? An open palmed thrust but angled similarly to those in acting movies where the attack intentionally misses. While this may have been the case an enormous amount of force shot outward in a shockwave of chakra likely lethal if it had actually connected exploded forth causing the entire arena to shake and mayhaps sending the good ol puckish rogue comically flying. ((Bursting Palm {B} 8/8 Ten Free Posts Used))

Whatever the result Kumotake would look to Kagerou. Despite the darkness in his eyes through the slits of fake armor one could see a pleased sort of eye movement that ended in a wink. Kumotake would then spread his arms wide as again his voice boomed. "CLEARLY THE PUCKISH ROGUE WOULD NOT SURRENDER SO EASILY! SO WHO WOULD BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE PRINCESSES HEART! THE GALLANT KNIGHT! THE PUCKISH ROGUE! YOU! OR PERHAPS THE PRINCESS WILL PROVE SHE NEEDS NO MAN IN HER LIFE AND ASSERT HER INDEPENDENCE NO LONGER WEAK AND FRAIL IN THE PRESENCE OF ARROGANCE!" An appeal once more to the audience. The crowd was riled. As was Kumotake. A change of pace to what was formerly a dark play.
                                                                {Wave1: 1 [4750] E
                                                                Wave2: 2 [4000] C
                                                                Wave3: 3 [4000] C
                                                                ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 340/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 315/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4750/4750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Cost: X
                                                                Jutsu:Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

>Hiwai ito [Gross Thread] or [Lewd Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) ]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

> Kumotake: Bursting Palm
                                                                Rank: B :: Complex -20 Ch, -20 Sta
                                                                Description: The user concentrates Chakra into the palm and releases it upon contact with an enemy. The force of this strike is enough to send someone flying and can immediately hospitalize unarmored opponents on a direct hit.
                                                                > Kumotake: Henge - 5 Ch
                                                                > Kumotake: Substitution - 5Ch
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

((Apparently if you quoted me in the past I only now just got this quote if you requoted since I notice your posts were made 3-4 days ago))  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:26 am
User Image User Image
__ Kenshin took the ANBU official's words in as he considered his questions. He had no read on his nonverbal response to his own words, perhaps because it was not of importance to him.Kenshin responded, flatly to him. "No sir, I'm not properly trained in espionage. I just graduated from the academy, claimed my headband, and delivered a letter to the Hokage while leading a squadron." He had a deadpan expression his face that carried into his honest tone. Kenshin despised lying and would only do so to benefit his Mizukage or village rather than himself.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 415 || 415】○【STAMINA: 145 || 145
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:34 am
User Image

『 先生 』
"Kyōiku no Mizu"

"Good." Kyōiku nodded and turned so his side was facing Kenshin. "It's easier to start with nothing. With me, then." He added, sounding as if the task was unnecessary and droll. As if he had anything better to do. Kyōiku headed for the Arena's exit, not caring to see if Kenshin kept up with him, or even followed in the first place. He was here to test the Genin. Not to babysit.

[ exit : acdemy / dojo ]

Kumurai Kaicho

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTakeda Shirai

~ I am the King of Hearts and the Jack of Trades

Takeda understood the situation, somewhat. Jack informed him of who Sypher was pretty early on in his training. It was necessary. Some said that Mizukage was responsible for the great flood that occurred almost a year ago, inadvertedly wiping out Takeda's tribe in the process. Jack needed to let him know that the warped intentions of one individual shouldn't reflect on the village as a whole...It didn't matter anymore anyways. Inka obviously held some sort of strong connection to that man, and Takeda was already on the path of moving on from that incident. It was the equivalent of the pea beneath his mattress, the thorn in his paw. The one minuscule thing that stood between the young Jiongu and peace. "I've made my impression on the people of this village...it just hasn't been a good one." Tak almost murmured, but he knew that it was something he needed to accept. "I was really...really angry when I got accepted into the village under Jack. My tribe was erased in the flood, and I was jaded...rude...I attacked even my teammates because my self control kept slipping." He spoke earnestly, with some degree of disdain for his actions in his tone. Takeda was finally able to view his actions from an outside perspective...only to realize that he was selfishly absorbing himself in the past while living in the present. It wasn't fair to anyone else, especially those tasked with being on his team.

Takeda raised his arms in response to the sudden burst of air that was coming over from the play, struggling for a moment to keep his footing on the violently shaking platform...It seemed that the narrator was getting quite into his story. Hopefully the burst of action meant that they'd be reaching the end soon enough, though a fight in the midst of their acting would prove interesting enough to keep watching. "Anyways, I'm trying to better myself for the sake of others. It'll take some work, and I'm still unsure if I can pull it off, but I want to be someone both the villagers and my teammates can rely on. My family would want me to honor them, not do...whatever I was doing before." It was hard to reflect on his actions considering the circumstances. Knowing that he spat in the face of his family legacy due to a selfish rage. There was discord in his heart of hearts and it showed through the guilty torment laying deep in his gaze.

"I like you, Inka. You seem pretty down to earth. Umm...Jack and I used to train a lot, so I'm used to stronger opponents. Do you think you can help me warm up before the mission? Maybe a task of some sort or a...something like a spar if you're up for it? It's been awhile since I had a fight against an actual threat." He said with a small, lighthearted laugh and a smile that was rare to see on the boy. It was obvious he was comfortable with his present company, likely because they were both similar in some ways. While a fight with the kage was probably pushing it, he wouldn't have minded a bit of crime fighting, a smuggling bust, or something that could put him in the line of action.

I'll dress you in blood, my dear Queen of Spades ~

[Kirigakure | Jiongu | Bukijutsu/Taijutsu | Genin | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina 400/400 ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    Ho boy, it was clear that Severin had missed the beginning of this whole thing. Kagerou's words confused him, and although his expression didn't show it, the Raigyo was confused as hell. And only to add to the confusion, the "Narrator" seemed to shift gears-- going from brooding and sad to upbeat, it was like someone flipped a light switch. Severin's eyebrow raised a bit at the words the dark-haired male was saying, and if it weren't for the warning before hand, perhaps the fist would have actually hit him. The shockwave sent him backwards, but Sev recovered pretty gracefully by turning the backwards momentum in to a roll and coming up on his feet.

The confusion and shock was pretty clear on his face now, his eys wide, eyebrows slightly raised. He stood there for a second, silent, the wheels in his head turning. How could he turn this against the weird eccentric male? Gaining control of his facial features again, Severin scowled-- part of the act --but the burning determination in his icy hues was not. He wouldn't let this guy show him up, despite probably having much more experience than him. Severin felt the rush inside him, the chakra gathering towards his eyes as his Doujutsu activated. There would be no real visible queues of the change for anyone other than another Doujutsu user; the kihakugan was strange like that.

Severin focused, and focused decently hard. His chakra flooded out, gathering slightly in certain spots, then more so. As he focused, something began to change; and for those with the ability to see chakra his would begin to swirl around him-- a flurry of petals and ash that was almost artistic. Like ghosts materializing, Sunflower petals began to fill the air from no where. Several heads worth of nature's sunlight began dancing lazily in the air as they formed. First it was only a few petals, then more and more. Severin's chakra was forming beautiful pieces of flora, one of the many many talents of the Raigyo clan. For now they laid dormant, floating through the air waiting to be called to battle. "Your princess? Oh we will see about that..." Sev's words formed a challange, a challenge he was uncertain if he could win. That was okay though, he would get to see what this guy was made of, make notes for the future. To work well with someone, you had to know everything you could about them.

1 / 1;; Learned! Beautiful Flower Creation! 100 petals now fill the feild

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 330 / / 330 x > Stamina : : 170 / / 170 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                    > Blood / Med x > Raigyo x > Kirigakure x > D-rank Gennin xxxxxxxxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Specialist:The user, choosing to specialize in either healing, offensive, or supplementary medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At C-rank, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. At B-rank, -10, at A-rank, -15, and at S-rank, -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at S-rank. All medical jutsu can still be learned by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
                                                        > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
                                                        >

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Karei Hana Soushi [ Beautiful Flower Creation ] E-rank
                                                          Official Description: By focusing the chakra and molding it into the shape of a flower or petals, the user can create multiple flowers or petals to use. The maximum amount of flowers that one can create with one use of the jutsu is three, the maximum amount of petals one can create otherwise is 100. Fields of natural flowers can be harvested quickly using this technique, doubling the amounts. The Taju version, for an A-ranked amount, can create either 48 flowers or 1600 petals.
                                                          Guild Description: Must learn before proceeding to the other techniques. The Taju version, Taju Karei Hana Soushi [ Many Beautiful Flowers Creation ], is a separate jutsu that must be learned and listed like the other Hana Jutsu. The average ratio of petals to flowers is 33 to 1.

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

NecroPlant
                                                    HeadlessKoko
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image
Father | Kage | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 849/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
Inka's head tilted to the side, the wind gushing from the stage to whip up the heavy hem of his robe and the Mizukage's hair. Inka's smirk took a slightly feral edge. He'll need to speak to Kumotake after he has concluded this play of his. Kids got a flair for the dramatic, but also for something else Inka may be able to hone in him... Amber eyes blinked, the red flecks inside fading slightly as Inka found himself relaxing from the battle-ready tension that had come over him. It had been took long since Inka had been allowed out of the office to exhaust his body in proper, hard, training. His right hand reached up to kneed the knotted muscles in his left shoulder - an old injury that he didn't get properly healed and allowed to rest. It was a good example to use against the shinobi now under his command. Some of them were real stubborn bastards...

"Aah, but how easily impressions change, under the right circumstances." Inka spoke, voice sounding almost whimsical. "I used to be... well. Less regarded than yourself, in certain circles. At least they see your strength. Takeda. We've all done things we regret." The Godaime adds, voice low and tone curled with anger. At himself, at others - the distant look in Inka's eyes made it hard to tell. He blinks and looks at Takeda through the side of his eye, an amused smirk erasing the previous heavy air. "How easy it is," He mumbled to himself, not caring that others could hear. "To see yourself in the lives of those you command." The eyes close and Inka tilts his head away, listening to the play before them, to the crowd of shinobi and civilians alike around them. It was terrifying.

A startled chuckle and Inka was regarding Takeda once more. "Down to earth?" He repeats, as though never having expected such a description for himself. "Mhm. For now." He conceeds. "But a spar... that sounds. Good. I'd like that, Takeda." He bowed his head in acceptance, smirk still in place. "I've been locked in an office for so long now - I shudder to think what the commanders and Anbu would think of my form." He jokes, looking over his shoulder to the Anbu guard - a white mask with a grey triangle covering the lower half met his gaze. A moment of consideration and Inka shrugged off his robe, catching the dark material and respectfully handing it over to the Anbu. "No need to waste village money on a tear, is there." He smirked. The Anbu gave a curt nod, most likely just humoring the Godaime.

"Shall we wait and warm up, head to the other end, or take this to the dojo?" He asked, referring to Kumotake's play still ongoing.

[ Quotes ]

Tenshuyami

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:06 pm
Performance Duels:
______Inka wants to bring in a past-time that not only encourages the economy but gets the civilians to start believing more in the strength of the shinobi of the village. All Shinobi are invited to perform in the arena - but be warned! These are shows, focusing on tricks and techniques to amaze the audience, not to injure your opponent! Any shinobi found to have seriously injured their show partner will have their pay docked and given access to only D-ranked missions for a period of time (complete 4 D-Ranked missions to gain access to all missions again). Rewards earned are by determined by posts while in 'battle.' May also be considered a 'spar' when fighting an RPC, earning the rewards associated with. Repeatable.
______Reward: [vs NPC]
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC.
______Reward: [vs RPC]
Every post rewards one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 400Ryo and 350AC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surprises upon surprises. She wasn’t even sure if Severin got her message, He didn’t look confused… but he didn’t show understanding either… Is he a good actor, and if so, which ways do his thoughts really bend?> when the play took a surprise twist. The formerly dark and gloomy narrator known as Kumotake winked at Kagerou. Kagerou had to wonder, but decided, The play as a whole took a sudden twist from detailing an abusive relationship and sending her reeling through a mild nightmare of a genjutsu to bringing in the fighting full force. Kagerou concluded the obvious, that the story’s sudden turn was caused by a turn in the producer, director, and writer, Then did that mean Kumotake felt like he and Kagerou had met in the middle? If that was the case, then Kagerou didn’t mind. She… could certainly say that she knew now why Kumotake could not leave his past behind so easily.

The princess should have been shocked and positively horrified or something like that. Certainly not smiling like Kagerou. Even through the blast of wind that sent Severin flying, Kagerou smiled. She was pleased to see that some sort of peace of mind had come upon Kumotake as well as slightly amused at the wink and even the plot twist. Fighting was not something she condoned, but friendly competition and all that. Plus, she was here, ready to tend to any wounds.

However, smiling did not mean that Kagerou was just going to sit back and enjoy the show. In fact, her smile grew even wider when she decided upon what she would do while the boys sized each other up. The extra smile was one part mischievous and two parts realization that Kumotake’s narration made little sense. That is to say, when Kagerou’s smile grew it sort of took on some of the characteristics of the standard, “this doesn't quite make sense so I’m going to do what you least expect me to” smile. She could declare it now, the words she had in store. However, as silly and completely unlikely Kumotake’s narrated predicament was, Kagerou could not deny the excitement that ran through the audience. After all, this was what they were here to watch, and the combination of beautiful flowers and pitch-black swarms seemed like it would be a very appealing fight to watch. She would wait a while, under the pretense that the princess was too shocked to act at first (even though Kagerou looked shocked not at all), and let the fight start before making her move. After all, wasn’t that a nice plot when two enemies set aside their differences mid-fight to fight together for a shared cause without having to use any words?

Becoming conscious of her smile, Kagerou covered her mouth with a raised hand, obviously too late. Conveniently, it would also hide from the audience that she was speaking softly so only Kumotake could hear. Not quite a whisper because there was distance between the two, but not loud enough to be heard by the audience. It would be a cue, a hint, maybe it could even be considered a warning of what Kagerou intended to do, ”Kumotake, let me narrate the next bit.” Somewhat unintentionally, the yet active effects of Voice of Compromise tinted her message with pleasant connotations. [1/3 Jouho no Koe] [5/x Perfomance Duel]
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Jouho no Koe [ Voice of Compromise ]
→→Rank: C
→→P/S. Sense: Chakra // Sound
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 Posts // 10 Chakra
→→Source: Auditory Alteration
→→Description: The user focuses a small amount of Chakra into his vocal chords as he speaks, allowing it to escape with his voice. This technique does not affect the sound of the user’s voice directly, but rather affects how any listeners hear the message. While using this technique, anything the user says will be perceived by listeners as a positive message. It can have numerous effects, such as endearing the speaker to his audience. The power of this Jutsu is quite limited, however. It tends to have very little effect on established enemies, or people in a high state of emotion, although it has been known to calm down agitated people.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 525/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTakeda Shirai

[Takeda couldn't help but keep his smile when the Mizukage actually accepted his request for a spar. It probably wouldn't be the best judge of his ability since he'd likely be heavily outclassed, but it would still likely highlight on some spots he could improve in. Besides, if he never realized such scales of power, nothing would stop him from recklessly challenging anyone despite their ranking. When Inka tossed his robe to the nearby ANBU, Takeda went to work on undoing the tie around his neck to wrap it around his upper right arm instead. "Let's move to the other side. Kagerou is already here so all we have to do is have an operative inform the others of where we are. Knowing your entourage, someone's probably on it already." He said, teasing the kage a bit at the end regarding the ANBU who seemed to be around at his beck and call. He supposed the constant protection just came with being a kage.

Tak began his stride over to the other side of the platform, his body already accustom to the steady, slight rocking of the wooden floor. "So, I'm pretty sure you don't want me using the sharp end of my weapon...what are the rules? All out spar without any real killer blows, or just go all out since there are medics nearby anyways? Um...I expect you to maybe underestimate me a bit because I'm a Genin and all, but I'm pretty tough. I haven't gotten to test it, but I heard that people like me can come back to life after a killing blow by getting rid of one of our hearts. Oh." He paused to look back at Inka, meeting his eyes with a sort of seriousness. "I have two hearts, so I'd be kind of upset if you just left me with one. So try and be careful no matter what way we do this." Takeda's overall nonchalance in the face of possible death could've probably been considered astounding, but the young boy believed that as long as he had at least two hearts, he could feel truly safe. His parents were the ones who told him about the traits he had, and he held faith in their words.

He was the humanoid host of a symbiotic entity, but for him that was just normal life. He knew that he was the odd one out compared to other people, but he got used to the over-the-top reactions long ago. "I'm pretty sure we're far enough away to start our fight..who should go first?"

[Kirigakure | Jiongu | Bukijutsu/Taijutsu | Genin | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina 400/400 ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:08 am
User Image
Chakra: 849/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

[・・・]
Inka's lips couldn't hold back the toothy grin, his eyes narrowed to tight slits in his amusement. "Oh, don' ya worry." He chuckles in a low rumble. "They're plenty aware of where I am at all times." Inka begins stretching and rubbing his left shoulder blade, fingers digging deep into improperly healed muscle and previously fractured bone. The Godaime spent more time rubbing and stretching that shoulder than people often needed on a joint, implying the injury's ongoing influence on its host. "Underestimate the kid who trained under Jack and Shadow?" Inka spoke, voice filled with disbelief. "Yeah ******** right," he added quietly, huffing it out in a single breath. Inka still had that grin on his face as he filled Takeda away from the play. "You set the pace - start slow so I can warm up properly with you. And feel free to use the 'pointy' end." Inka smirked. "Keep my guards on their toes." He joked. Once they were far enough away, and Inka felt sufficiently stretched, the smirk fell away and his face took on that serious look, concern softening the harder lines of his face. "Yes. I recall reading the notes made on your specific talents. Your eyes..." He hesitated, red-flecked iris' searching Takeda's body for any more warning signs. "They are not meant to be changing colours, are they." He stated and took on a fighting stance, hand resting on the hilt of the dagger strapped to his thigh. On his left hip was a coiled length of rope and a sharp, hollow metal object. It looked like an arrow-head but inflated, larger, and full of holes. Two pouches rested in the small of his back, but otherwise he appeared unarmed and lacking armor. His shirt was black, as standard for the uniform as his matching pants.

[ Quotes ]

Tenshuyami

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 am
User Image

[The excitable grin on his lips was a sign to something completely unmistakable. Takeda was eager for whatever was to come in the next few minutes. "Yeah, this right now is the real color of my eyes, but I can change on the fly." He lied, knowing that whenever he charged a particular element it would show change in his hair and eye color. "My eyes won't seem a helluva lot interesting compared to this..." The boy said almost menacingly, chakra starting to flare. Takeda was never good at holding out on his tricks when it didn't come to a purely stealth-oriented situation. In a one on one bout he just couldn't help showing off. It first would be noticed by the fabric of his sleeves and the bottom of his shirt moving away, only to reveal a fairly large amount of black tendrils. While one on its own was about the width of his index finger, the symbiotic entity had a tendency to to clump together for increased fortitude and power. "This shouldn't be too much for you, Inka!" He proclaimed loudly, rushing in the kage's direction.

At least he did at first.

The mass of tendrils coming from his right sleeve actually shot out in an arc towards Inka's left side. Should it have landed it wouldn't have done much but attempted to restrain the Kage, but that wasn't all to Takeda's movements. The jiongu traveled to the right as well in a leap, using his own tendrils from the small of his back as if they were an obstacle course, vaulting over them legs first while they bent, the oil black appendages of his left arm forming a "foothold or sorts that he could wrap his legs around, performing a momentum-forced 180 degree turn in order to travel around towards the Mizukage's right side. In full sprint once his feet were back on the ground, it would become noticeable that he was already moving around Jounin speeds without even a loss of balance. Such was the ability of one who rigorously trained in the freestyle whirlwind Taijutsu tree. That tiny acrobatic performance was just a way to try and even the playing field.

With that, he swiftly reached into his pocket only to shoot out a single senbon towards Inka's waist/hips region. If the older man indeed turned to his left in order to face the onslaught of tendrils, he hoped that the metal dart would meet its mark and cut one of the Mizukage's pouches from his back. In a normal fight he would've gone in for a relentless assault, but he wanted to try and play it smart that time around in order to possibly dwindle his opponent down.

Techniques Used:
Ito no Gaikotsu [ Exoskeleton of Threads ]
Rank B
The threads from the shoulders, arms, and upper back expand to form a massive tangling "spider-body." Not only does this alteration offer a gruesome visage, but it also grants the user a variety of ranged attacks and defenses by these thread appendages. To put it simply, this is like a mass-scale version of Ito Enchou. ( Keep in mind: each thread has a maximum length of three times the user's height. )

Scissor Handspring
Rank: X :: Simple (Used at B-rank increasing Speed to 12 DR)
Description: This is a move that can be completed either backward or forward. The user quickly propels themselves either backward or forward and vaults over something as in Power Slide; however, this time, they swing their legs around from the side instead of sliding over the obstacle, aiming to kick the target with both feet. If the first hit lands, the second one does as well. If the user is able to hook their feet onto something on the other side (including things like an opponent’s arms and legs), they gain two descriptive ranks of speed per this technique’s rank.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Kumotake provided Kagerou with a nod of affirmation. After all it would be difficult to fight and narrate at the same time without getting winded. Seeing that the puckish rogue had indeed held his ground Kumotake denounced his words in character of course. "You know nothing of the princess! You know only know her form that was paraded about to the public! You are guided by nothing but the fire of your loins whilst I am guided by nothing but the fire in my heart!" Kumotake displayed an act of sorrow placing his fist upon his chest. At this time one of the clouds of black faded into ashen dust. Their time had come. The Raigyo's flowers blending with the winds of their crossing. "Come at me you lusty man wench!"

Two clouds then came to his side as they took shape acting as if it were a flame accentuating the 'knights' heart and spirit as Kumotake spread his legs in a wide stance. He'd take note of his opponents subtle change of eyes. They seemed...brighter? It was hard to explain. Hyuuga, and Uchiha had more definitive Doujutsu implications. Without Sukoso Kumotake would have to rely on his Taijutsu, even then it wasn't designed for serious combat. It seemed uncharacteristic of a knight who was formerly imprisoned to be armed or even more uncharacteristic that he'd suddenly recieve an ally. Certainly the play had taken a change of pace but it needed 'some' integrity. Hopefully Kagerou's future narrations wouldn't drown it in too much silliness.

{Wave1: 0 [X] Deceased
                                                                Wave2: 1 [4000] C
                                                                Wave3: 2 [4000] C
                                                                ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 340/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 315/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4750/4750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

>Hiwai ito [Gross Thread] or [Lewd Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) ]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

> Kumotake:
                                                                > Kumotake: Henge - 5 Ch
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 am
User Image
Chakra: 829/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 535/545 xxxxxx

[・・・]
"Is that so..." Inka mumbled, eyes still apraising the younger boy's form while his own hand was brushing fingertip across the worn, familiar leather of his dagger's handle. "Aaa, but, Takeda," Inka spoke up, lips curling with a secretive smirk. "A person's eyes can tell you so much." Inka was no sensor, but Takeda's tone and stance told him enough - the Shirai was readying himself to attack. Inka tensed in return, his shoulders hunching down, feet spreading slightly on the flooded floor. Ahh, if the Takeda kid utilised lightning techniques - or even water-based ones - than Inka was going to have a bad time with this. Red-flecked gold orbs widened at the black tendrils being revealed to him. Interesting... and a little terrifying considering Inka knew next to nothing about their capabilities, including any weaknesses. Inka clicked his tongue as his hand unsheathed the dagger, the blade spinning in his twisting hold, chakra channeling into his opposing hand all the while. "Go easy on an old man, kid." Inka joked, and the game was afoot.

The Godaime's eyes narrowed, the red overpowering the gold, as black - vines? Veins? Heaven forbid their appropriate name was tentacles - surged toward him. The dagger's movements suddenly altered - no longer spinning, the hand holding it flipped and flowed its blade into graceful, purposeful arcs. Without moving his body, the Kage's free hand lifted, palm flat, to face out toward the black mass. A disc of chakra appeared, spinning visciously and almost completely clear. Not even half of Inka's height, the disc spun and spun - until Takeda's threads were just before it, and Inka's dagger suddenly stopped. A concussive blast burst from the disc as chakra surged from Inka's raised hand and triggered the detonation. Inka had no idea how much of the threads were like an extended limb of the Genin, and he prayed the blast would not be too horrendous on him.

Inka's sickening worry was also combatting against respect. The Jiongu could move. Using his tendrils as footholds as well as weapons. Yeah. Inka was more than correct in his assumption to not underestimate the kid. His choice to keep his stance, to not put his back to Takeda, was now a firm footnote in his strategy for this spar - ah, no. Inka's mind snapped sharply as he noticed Takeda reaching for himself. Inka's feet moved from defensive to evasive, toes digging down and heels lifting - no, thank you! Inka hissed, teeth bared, lips curled back in a feral warning. The meter of water, now left along the path he had traveled, had been sluiced cleanly by his movements and the brief burst of speed as he used the Tabi Koutai to push him out of the way of the senbon thrown at him. He had wasted energy though; he hadn't have needed to have moved so far... He was far too flighty.

"Sneaky..." Inka rumbled, the adrenalin of his first counter attack rolling through him and carrying an endorphin high. Free hand went to the left pouch on his lower back, fingers slipping in without opening the flap all the way. The feral look curled into a predatory gleam. Smoke exploded at Inka's feet, swallowing his form, but not fast to enough to hide Inka's dagger, twirling in the sunlight... A slight surge of chakra filled the smoke and flickered again - this time only a few feet behind Takeda.

[ Quotes ]

Tenshuyami

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
Burasutou~ōru [ Blast Wall ] | Rank [ C ] | Cost [ 20ch ] | Custom : Fuuton
With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with further chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ] | Rank [ D ] | Cost [ 10st ] | Juurai Toorima : Stage One
An extremely simple yet vital technique in any ninja’s arsenal. Mastery of this action allows the user to move up to half a meter per rank across the ground at Shunshin speed. Does not consume an activation of Shunshin, but can only be used once per post.

Aseru [ To Fade ] | Rank [ D ] | Cost [ 5st & 5ch ] | Juurai Toorima : Stage One
The user will bring a smoke pellet to each hand, twirl them to an easily thrown position, and then slam the two against the surface beneath them. As the smokescreen rises, they will perform a hand sign, sending a quick surge of chakra throughout their body. In almost an instant, the user will escape any dangerous situation. To simplify, this is like a substitution jutsu that requires a smokescreen rather than an object to change positions with. Can only be used three times per battle. If the user is already in a smoky area, this technique does not require the use of smoke bombs.

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    Severin could barely contain the snort that tried to exit his system; loins, he had actually said loins. He had a feeling that he'd actually like this guy after all. Kagerou seemed entertained enough, the thought made him happy. He had been so cruel and cold to the woman during his stay in the hospital, if he could do anything to rectify that he would. Severin stood, straightening himself out. It seemed that the "knight" was giving him the next move and Kagerou was making no moves to stop him. The "rogue" thought for a moment, measuring his next move. He didn't know much yet, and though he was always good with his flowers, there was a lot he couldn't use just yet. It hit him, but how would he deliver it.

A slight flash in his eyes again, just barely there, like a light behind thick smoke. Chakra surged to his icy hues once more as he focused his chakra there, his flowers gathering around Kumotake and his bugs. though the Raigyo had a doubt that this jutsu would even work on the bugs themselves. It was worth the try, however. Chakra surged through the flowers, the sunflower petals swirling around the dark-haired male with a slight breeze that carried a sort of... non-smell? It might be different than the type the Aburame was used to, but they were still the same thing: pheromones.

1 // 3 ; ; Joushou Mizu no Jutsu [ Rising Water Technique ] in progress

Severin took this time to start his small bit of dialogue; as if casting a spell the man began... "Goddess of Passion, guide me. Set me firmly on your path this man, who understands not your glory. Shall he fail, let him drown in your wonder, in your beauty, in your strength. Oh my goddess, let me win my maiden's heart, for this fool knows not what he speaks..." something triggered in the petals, strengthening the effects of the pheromones in the air, acting as a medium. Like chakra building strength on chakra, a feeling would begin to rise in Kumotake if he didn't find some way out of the actual swarm of petals. It started first somewhere deep down, something almost primal; the sensation of drowning.

2 // 3 ;; Joushou Mizu no Jutsu [ Rising Water Technique ] in progress

Severin concentrated harder, trying to force his bloodline jutsu to work harder, work faster, work better. He didn't know why he wanted to try so hard, maybe it was the fact that he had never seen a male under his clan's jutsu before. All he had ever seen was his father using his jutsu to charm women like a predator to prey-- maybe he was just a little sadistically curious. He felt it click, like something had gone right. Suddenly the jutsu roared to full power, he had found the right mix of chakra and pheromones. "You know nothing of how I feel, knight" Oh, theatrics were so fun. He would probably cancel the jutsu after a few moments once it did hit, he didn't really want to cause any bodily harm to the opposing shinobi, but he was still a bit ticked about nearly getting a palm to his face. If the bloodline jutsu hit and Kumotake was incapacitated, Severin would rush in with a palm of his own to the male's sternum; it wouldn't be nearly the same power as the hit from before but all the same would hurt.

3 // 3 ; ; Joushou Mizu no Jutsu [ Rising Water Technique ] learned!

Active effects if landed: The sensation of drowning within the swarm of petals, raised from C to B-rank via passive [ Inverted Feelings ]

[ O. O. C : : So I asked a question and recieved no answer and approached the situation the best I could. If I am innocorrect in any way, please disregard the rank raise. I tried my best, gonna just... get used to the idea of losing. ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 305 / / 330 x > Stamina : : 160 / / 170 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                    > Blood / Med x > Raigyo x > Kirigakure x > D-rank Gennin xxxxxxxxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Specialist:The user, choosing to specialize in either healing, offensive, or supplementary medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At C-rank, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. At B-rank, -10, at A-rank, -15, and at S-rank, -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at S-rank. All medical jutsu can still be learned by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
                                                        > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
                                                        >

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Joushou Mizu no Jutsu [ Rising Water Technique ] C-rank
                                                          A skilled user can simulate the real feeling of drowning, through the usage of the medium. This Jutsu feeds off of the fear of death and drowning, making those already susceptible to them even more so. It instantly cancels at the point of death, making it ineffective for killing, but for those with the fears, it is great for putting them into an unconscious state. Using this jutsu on friendlies is an immediate breach of honor and trust. Genjutsu usage is advised while using this jutsu.
                                                          • Has three times the stated ability on those with the fears of drowning or dying.
                                                          • Other fears can be simulated, but at the stated ability's level.
                                                          • Requires a medium.

> Hard Physical Formless Palm [ D-rank ]
                                                          A simple strike with the palm

Jutsu decription here

NecroPlant
                                                    HeadlessKoko
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm
Performance Duels:
______Inka wants to bring in a past-time that not only encourages the economy but gets the civilians to start believing more in the strength of the shinobi of the village. All Shinobi are invited to perform in the arena - but be warned! These are shows, focusing on tricks and techniques to amaze the audience, not to injure your opponent! Any shinobi found to have seriously injured their show partner will have their pay docked and given access to only D-ranked missions for a period of time (complete 4 D-Ranked missions to gain access to all missions again). Rewards earned are by determined by posts while in 'battle.' May also be considered a 'spar' when fighting an RPC, earning the rewards associated with. Repeatable.
______Reward: [vs NPC]
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC.
______Reward: [vs RPC]
Every post rewards one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 400Ryo and 350AC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”To win their princess’s heart, the knight and their rogue spoke their heart of hearts! In one breath, the knight reaffirmed his love for the princess while denouncing his rival’s! With words that charmed like a bewitching spell, the rogue challenged the knight to see who’s love was truly true!” Kagerou narrated in her loudest voice yet. She used no jutsu yet her words filled the stadium without being hard on the ears and carried over any of the sounds that might result from the fight taking place right next to her. A good performer could draw a crowd’s attention, after all, and Kagerou did that with her voice, her hand motions, and the turn of her body. She did not move from her spot as that was where the princess would need to remain, but in that one spot, she spun and gestured to the beat of her words. Kagerou wasn’t done yet, either, and her narration would likely overlap with whatever Kumotake and Severin did, ”However, words can only go so far, and it is actions that speak the loudest! Heeding not the danger they faced, deep within the evil queen’s lair, they had only one desire! One burning question! Who, oh dear audience, just who would the princess choose? To be chosen was the greatest joy. To not the greatest sorrow! Both rogue and knight felt that they must take the decision into their own hands, and there was only one way to do that! To fight! Fight and win so that the princess could not choose the other! With only love and victory in their minds, the lovers clashed with their passions bared for the princess to see!”. Was this right? Kagerou felt like this was right. For the first time, she felt thankful for that fiasco when she was infatuated with Shadow. She had experienced first-hand an overwhelming love that could replace reason, and the memory of it struck her as a good excuse for the rogue’s and the knight’s fight. She just had to draw from the thoughts she had back then and speak them aloud. Albeit, there was something to say about the reasonableness of said fight when the best excuse Kagerou could give to it happened to be something experienced when under a powerful, abnormal, and unidentified influence.

Also, the topic of maddening love gave Kagerou a lot of filler material that could appeal to the audience. Kumotake had not struck immediately, like she had expected, which meant that she would need to push her plans back by just a little bit. After all, there was only so much space she could walk through on the stage, especially since she just spotted Takeda and the Mizukage taking up the empty spot on the other end. of course Kagerou was surprised, but she caught herself before becoming too interested in what was happening there. She still had narration to do. No way was Kagerou going to let Kumotake down.

Although, the appearance of a second performance, not only more in line with what the arena’s audience expected but also starring the Mizukage, changed the game Kagerou wanted to play. She’d need to change her plans, lest the play last long enough for Takeda’s and the Mizukage’s fight to really heat up and draw most, if not all, of the crowd’s attention. As long as Takeda could last long enough, Kagerou had no doubt that his fight would be a hit, and even if it ended before the play did, anything involving the respected Mizukage would be a tough act to follow.

As her mind reeled through the material she had to work with, a certain interpretation of the knight’s and rogue’s words to each other gave birth to a rather interesting idea. Kagerou decided as she set the new plan into action immediately. ”But hold!” she announced just as Severin’s attack would have connected, thrusting a hand out in the universal sign of “stop” as a helpful dramatic flair, ”What was this?! Two lovers indeed! From out of the darkness, an unexpected lovers’ spat! As the two came close, their true feelings became clear! Hate born out of affection, it was! The knight’s green eyes were for the rogue’s affection and not the princess’s! The rogue refused to back down and give the heart of the knight to the princess! Impassioned love for each other and not the princess is what drove them to start this mad fight! Their affection for the princess, while born out of true admiration and respect, was but a mask for their true feelings! Now, face to face, what sort of resolution would the two finally uninhibited souls come to?!”. The amusement in Kagerou’s voice really could not be stopped. She practically sung this newest development, and it was pretty good singing even with the laughter that could be heard bubbling joyfully just underneath it. Was she going to regret this in the future? Kagerou wasn’t sure, but no one was going to get hurt (or at least no more hurt than they would have been) because of what she said and she did know that she would regret not setting this plot twist into motion. Therefore, clearly, she should be having fun with this narrator role. [2/3 Jouho no Koe] [6/x Perfomance Duel]
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Jouho no Koe [ Voice of Compromise ]
→→Rank: C
→→P/S. Sense: Chakra // Sound
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 Posts // 10 Chakra
→→Source: Auditory Alteration
→→Description: The user focuses a small amount of Chakra into his vocal chords as he speaks, allowing it to escape with his voice. This technique does not affect the sound of the user’s voice directly, but rather affects how any listeners hear the message. While using this technique, anything the user says will be perceived by listeners as a positive message. It can have numerous effects, such as endearing the speaker to his audience. The power of this Jutsu is quite limited, however. It tends to have very little effect on established enemies, or people in a high state of emotion, although it has been known to calm down agitated people.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 525/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

NecroPlant

Lanfaer

I Tortured Sleep I

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games