Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[買] Wanderer's Delight || Inn and Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:23 pm
Codekasu

Aqua Turaco

Aqua's eye widened in surprise as she noticed the limb and prostethic. "I didn't realize that the mist was like that, I thought"accidents" like that only happened in Gimangakure."She spoke as if she was very familiar with Giman."Though in Giman most don't get off with just a lost limb or two, when accidents happen there someone usually loses thier life." She was obviously not from around these parts. It seemed that th chefs was just finishing up thier large order.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It didn't go unnoticed as the sudden surprise of seeing some look like this, In fact Miki expected this. She got plenty of looks from other's Maybe it was because she was so young but had battle scars. Gimangkure It was a place she heard about a few times a perfect place for rogues or anyone to hid. Placing her water down since it was empty at this point." Hmph A harsh place indeed but normally that would be anywhere right.? Unless Ginma doesn't have doctors to mends the weak or sick, how can anyone live their."Miki halted with her questions ruffling her blondish white hair. She got so carried away she forgot to introduce herself. " Apologies I didn't introduce myself, My name is Miki Uchiha."

Jutsu used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 pm
Codekasu

Aqua Turaco

Aqua shrugged when Code said that could happen anywhere."You see the difference is that your medics have a vested interest in you. Your there to defend the village. In Giman, if you don't have the money. You don't get the treatment, noone is going to give you a handout. You gotta earn the right to live there."Aqua smirked at the girl she out stretched a hand opposite of the girls good hand so that she could shake."Aqua Turaco, I work for the kurokasa family in Giman, They are basically like the mafia there. Though we have a new leader and he's a pretty strong but passive guy. He's cute too!" It seemed there order had finally come up."Sorry Miki, but it looks like our food has arrived. I have to go back and feed my guards and then we are off to meet your Mizukage." Aqua picked up the food and starting walking toward the exit. She stopped and turned to Miki with a smile."You can walk with us if you'd like, and we probably got extra food."It was an offer, she could take it or leave it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Codekasu

Aqua Turaco

Aqua shrugged when Code said that could happen anywhere."You see the difference is that your medics have a vested interest in you. Your there to defend the village. In Giman, if you don't have the money. You don't get the treatment, noone is going to give you a handout. You gotta earn the right to live there."Aqua smirked at the girl she out stretched a hand opposite of the girls good hand so that she could shake."Aqua Turaco, I work for the kurokasa family in Giman, They are basically like the mafia there. Though we have a new leader and he's a pretty strong but passive guy. He's cute too!" It seemed there order had finally come up."Sorry Miki, but it looks like our food has arrived. I have to go back and feed my guards and then we are off to meet your Mizukage." Aqua picked up the food and starting walking toward the exit. She stopped and turned to Miki with a smile."You can walk with us if you'd like, and we probably got extra food."It was an offer, she could take it or leave it.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Takumi entered the inn, deciding this was as good a place as any to begin writing. He saw the local paper needed journalists. While it wasn't the most vested of his pursuits, writing was indeed strong point. ' positive relations with the village...' he thought before putting pen to paper.

Quote:
" Fellow Residents of Kirigakure, the last few weeks have brought upon several exciting events that have shaped the village for better while working along side the shinobi of the village.

To those of you whom doubt the usefulllness of our village shinobi outside of combat, their tireless skills and superhuman abilities have given them the ability to combat daily chores which they have completed for you all! From catching your stray pets to taking out garbage, cleaning your hot springs.

Those Ninja who have been brave enough to do so have delved into the under city in order to research and improve our quality of life through lost technology and methods. The shinobi have become cornerstones of our way of life. Without their assistance, our way of life could not be retained. These shinobi are not merely battle drones, they are servants to the people. Servants to the Community.

Recently, the brave shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Mist defended the village from ghastly creatures who impersonated the image of our beloved Mizukage, Inka. These imposers were driven out by the work of our valiant ninja, proving that together we can keep our citizens safe. Should our walls ever come under attack, be assured you, the people are safest with us.

Stand with us in spirit and we shall stand before you should the wolves prowl outside our doors!"

Takumi sighed, pushing paper away from the ledge of his range. " I wonder if this would be acceptable?" takumi furrowed his brown, wondering if the speech was buttered up enough to give the people the morale boost they needed. Takumi knew it was all fluff...but sheep adored the fluff.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: C-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 455|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Active Mission:

Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games