Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:26 am
Kaname shrugged. "I heard lots of things throughout my life about your kind." He smiled a little. He found himself smiling more around her. "I have a lot of money. I made sure to invest in a lot of successful companies. . .Recently the book of faces." He gave a tiny lopsided smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:37 am
She tilted her head her eyes watching him. She had never heard of that book. but something in the back of her mind tried too come forth. "I have never heard of it"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:46 am
"It's the thing on the line?" Kaname frowned a little. "Like that apple thing." He nodded. "It's the light up window that you can write stuff on and send to people without a post office."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:54 am
"Oh okay" She smiles more. She moves closer to him she didn't know why, but she needed to be. Her heart felt like shattering if she didn't.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:54 am
Kaname smirked and pulled back. "Yes?" He asked, reaching out and stroking her cheek with his thumb. His eyes softening. "I must ask you, why are you not bothered by my eye colour?" He tilted his head. "Everyone I have come across has tried to kill me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:46 am
She smiled softly at him. "Your aura is not the same as one of the Horde. I have dealt with the horde before, their aura is as black as night. Yours is a mix of some black and a reddish orange. I also think you are a hired hand sometimes which is why some of your aura is black." She sat back down on the bed and looked up at him. "I don't think you are evil and your eyes red and i could care less if they are or not."  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:23 am
Kaname blinked. "I. . .Never did that." He replied. "I was a Samurai. Then a soldier in the world wars, until world war two I protected my family line." He frowned. "They didn't know I was there, but I did inspire a story." He chuckled. "I will admit for the first fifty years I did kill on accident. I had no sire to teach me. I learnt on my own, lots of brushes with death," He shrugged. "I don't know where they are now, I lost track of them after the bombings."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:03 am
"Is that so. I will have to read that story sometime soon. By the Way i am Kate. I never properly introduced myself to you." She smiled softly. She ran her hands through her hair, gathering it up and pulling it into a ponytail.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:41 pm
Kaname gave a little smile. "It's not like me at all." He admitted. "They over exaggerated my role." He pulled out a hair tie and gave it to her. "Makoto Kaname." He replied. "I apologise for not stating that sooner." He flushed a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:51 am
She took the hair tie and smiled softly. "Thank you and it is a pleasure to meet you Kaname. How did they exaggerate your role? I should apologise as well i could have started it earlier too"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 am
"For one," Kaname explained. "I'm a Vampire, not a demon." He smirked. "Second, I'm not into seducing the females." He shook his head. "But I do save infants from harm." He nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:33 am
"I see. Well that is good to know" She smiles as Nina curls up on the bed and purrs. "Well it seems she likes it here." Her stomach growled and a blush smeared across her face. "I am so sorry. I normally never let that happen"  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:59 am
Kaname's eyes widened. Oh crap his Bride was hungry! Damn it he was already making a bad impression on her! "No, it's okay. Come with me." He gave a little smile and took her hand taking her to the kitchen. He opened everything he had in the kitchen and came up with rice, instant noodles and a triple A battery. "Um. . .Do you like Rice?" he asked looking a little sheepish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:45 am
She smiled lightly. "you do not have many humans over do you? I can make some fried rice. if you have soy sauce" She smiles softly as she stretches.  

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 am
"I don't usually have anyone over." Kaname admitted looking around for soy sauce. "Um. . .I have some sort of sauce that looks like it should be white but is green. . .Should we go to the market?" He asked trying not to look too pathetic. "I mean, I'll have to go shopping eventually when you move in, right?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff