[PRP] Now You Don't (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 pm
"Sorry," she said quietly again. "You don't gotta repeat yerself any more. M'not tryna start nothin'."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:13 pm
Shun closed his eyes for a few moments before he shook his head to himself. After a few more steps, passing up a street lamp, he vanished. He blinked a few times, looking around as he found himself in regular Ashdown now. There, he waited to see if Chel was going to come on out as well.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:17 pm
Chel followed behind him, not seeing any reason to divert from the plan. At least Shun had looked back, she supposed. He could have ditched completely.

"Hey- thanks fer comin' t'get me," she said quietly as they walked. She wasn't sure where the portal had let them out, but she hoped Shun knew the way home from here. "I know you were just doin' yer duty or whatever, but still- thanks." Chel had no falsifications that Shun had done it because it was the Right Thing rather than any sort of friendship attached to it, but she could still always be grateful. Chel was a lot of things, but ungrateful wasn't one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:27 pm
The detective shrugged lightly at her bid of gratitude.

"You probably would have gotten yourself killed or something in there."

He wasn't sure if the other gulls would actually kill someone, even with how vicious they were, but it wasn't something he'd really put past them either. Just pecking and shredding someone apart, verbally and literally. It wasn't a pleasant mental image.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 pm
"Haw- I can hold my own," she said stubbornly. She still had her pride.

"I been takin' some fightin' classes down at the gym," she said. "T'try an' help you next time." The ball hadn't been a stunning example of her skills. It hadn't been a good night for either of them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:37 pm
Shun just quietly grumbled to himself, then started to walk towards the apartment. The lasagna was cold by now. It had to be.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:39 pm
".... Alright." Chel was quiet after that. She let him have his silence. He'd saved her life after all.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff