Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 pm
inquisitor

"I'll have you know I enjoy that particular passage," he huffed, leaning into the hand that rubbed cheek.

And then Jeremiah felt his eyes closing once more, blue-green eyes glinting with a glow momentarily.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm
inquisitor

"Jeremiah?" Alg shook his shoulder to rouse him again. "Did you need a nap or come down with spontaneous narcolepsy?"

Everything about this spelled odd. Was it actually his dulcet tones??

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:30 pm
inquisitor

"Alg," Jeremiah blinked awake again, this time feeling disoriented because he had fallen asleep so suddenly. "No, I wasn't even tired, I think it was-"

He glanced towards Algie's hand on his shoulder and just barely made himself not shift out from under it. Being put to sleep the first time had been barely noticeable but the second time-

A hand smoothed across his face, fingers spread as he looked up at his husband. "I think it was your voice, it was ... different."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm
inquisitor

Alg's hand dropped away, brow furrowing as he sat himself in the next desk. "First I can't read without illusions and now I'm knocking people out..."

He looked away, rubbing his chin and perturbed, "I think I actually felt it a bit that time.." Which meant, hopefully, he'd be able to 'activate' it a bit more easily.

"I'm sorry love.." He knew how forced sleeping didn't quite agree with Jeremiah, not after Adze. "It was an accident.."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:01 pm
inquisitor

"Your voice sounded different; not quite the same, as if it had this other quality to it. It was also just me and not the entire lecture hall ..." Jeremiah reached for Algie, fingers tangling together. There was uneasiness there but he was alright.

It was alright.

"I'll be fine, precious." He gave him a small smile. "As you said, it was an accident. If it would help, you're not the only one who ... accidentally did something today without meaning too."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:55 pm
inquisitor

Algie squeezed his husband's fingers, truly sorry and letting it be felt.

"What do you mean?" Jeremiah was given a once over, no blood or misplaced body parts, "What happened?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:07 pm
inquisitor

"I'm fine, Alg." Squeezing his fingers back. "It wasn't so much me as others." Jeremiah had only figured it out once it happened more than once but now ...

He leveled a gaze at his husband, eyebrow arched, as he asked (out of the blue), "Precious, what all did you have for lunch today?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:21 pm
inquisitor

"The lunch you packed me.." Algie said succintly, which in itself wasn't a lie it just wasn't all he had for lunch.

His delivery was admirable though, not a doubt on his face or in his touch.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:24 pm
inquisitor

Jeremiah smiled, eyes glinting.

"Yes but I want to know everything you had for lunch. So what all did you have for lunch, Alg?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 pm
inquisitor

This felt like a trap.

"Just the lunch.." He was so innocent faced.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:33 pm
inquisitor

"Precious ..." Nothing about his tone shifted but Jeremiah's gaze on him was heavier, a niggling sensation at the back of his mind that had just gotten worse with each repeat of the question.

"What did you have after you ate your packed lunch?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:44 pm
inquisitor

"A milkshake!" He huffed, rubbing a hand over his face, "You know, from the place around the corner that puts a whole piece of pie in it!"

It had been a trap.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:55 pm
inquisitor

"You know you should call me and I'll come with you. I think it would be nice." Jeremiah's lips twitched before he was tugging Algie's hand and pulling him down to his lap.

There were no students, deal with it.

He pressed a kiss to Alg's temple once he was pulled down. "Today I asked a teenager what else he had stolen," Jeremiah began to explain, "and was told everything he had stolen over the past year. As well as asked one of the detectives where she had been disappearing to for her not scheduled breaks only for her to tell me she was meeting a much younger woman from city hall." The way his lips twitched implied it was rather clandestine.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:41 am
inquisitor

Alg looked a bit amazed, if only because people didn't just admit those things. He of course would be a much easier pushover for Jeremiah than strangers but he also had little to hide.

"So you're essentially the most effective policeman around now?" Alg snorted, not to doubt his husband at all, "But more importantly.." He hushed his voice a bit, "Which detective?"

azuredreams
alg is a gossipy b***h

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 am
inquisitor

"Something like that," he chuckled, arm sliding around his husband and squeezing. Jeremiah's smile broadened and he tilted Algie's face towards his for a brief kiss.

"It is a rather tasty bit of gossip, isn't it?" Not that they did not gossip in their own home. Nope. Not at all. Jeremiah leaned closer, lips brushing Algie's ear before he told him who the detective had been meeting.

Then he was going to leave with his husband. A walk together was in order or, perhaps, a visit to that diner. If he did not just take him home.

iloveyouDIE
... fin, i think |:

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas