Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:11 am
Shun lifted his head as she spoke, "Do you still have a stalker?"

Since she had brought it up and all. Also, technically, someone had died. Just not today necessarily. He had only discovered that body. The detective still didn't understand how that could have happened. If it weren't for the fact that he now had the very dagger that had been plunged into the chest of that other version of him, he would have written it off as just being an illusion or some other trick of the mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:17 am
"Still no sign of anyone," she said. "But ... Still feel it yeah."

She waved. "S'no big deal. Yer with me fer now."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 am
"what, does me being near scare them away or something?" He asked with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:21 am
Chel snorted. "Yeah yer ugly mug could scare anyone when you make that face." She imitated Shun's glare poorly.

"Naw I just feel safer." All accidenta punches aside anyways.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:25 am
"Safer, really?" He scoffed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
"Yer the one with a shadow dagger of doom," she retorted. The jokes were a sign she was getting back to her usual self. "You gotta better shot than me."

"Plus as much as you b***h, you would save me." Even if it was only his duty as a cop or something noble like that, he would.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:08 am
"I am not certain how sharp that dagger is."

Sharp enough to penetrate into a man's chest with ease. But beyond that? He didn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:28 am
Well, he didn't say no.

"You didn't try it on nothin'?" Chel asked. "Thought you said there was a fight."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:37 am
"I said there was a fight in my dream. I was not harmed at all when I found this. "he corrected. Shun personally wasn't in any danger at that time.

"But no I have not tried it yet. "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:57 am
"Hopefully you never have to," Chel said to that. She was still of the opinion that magic could ******** right off and never come back.

"You coulda stayed at yer apartment," she told him. She still felt guilty about it all.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:17 am
"I should test it at some point in the very least," he muttered, "I cannot get rid of it either as far as I know. It is a part of me."

Shun could just not summon it ever, he supposed. But that seemed like a waste. He did not know if there were any adverse effects to having this thing inside of him now. Other than the fact that it may be used against him in the end.

"And I know I could have. I wanted fresh air."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:30 am
"F'we bop over to the other side I can go all rock skin again fer you t'use it." That'd be useful, right?

She was quieter for a moment then said, "I know you got yer reasons fer not tellin' me things. It sucks." It hurt her feelings, but saying that made her feel like a wuss. Pride first. "But I guess ... I'll be here when yer ready." She took on her Shun impersonation: "When it becomes neccessary."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:15 pm
"You are far too eager to become a test dummy," he stated flatly. Did she want him to try and hurt her that badly?

Shun paused on the side walk, glancing over at her.

"I will keep that in mind," he sighed. It wasn't likely to ever happen, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:21 pm
"Eh? Wouldn't you do the same f'I got a cool sword an' wanted to test it?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:31 pm
"Not be tested on me, no. I would rather not lose a limb or worse," he scoffed, "There are ways to test that s**t without needing a live target."

Asking to be hit with a magical weapon without quite knowing what said magical weapon could do was just sheer stupidity.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff