Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:12 pm
tussle

Jeremiah went easily into the kiss, sagging against the other and cradling his face with his hands. "It isn't like it's a secret for you," he murmured.

His hands slid down from Algie's face to his sides and the touch was not so ticklish this time. "... but at least I know my own are appealing for you."

iloveyouDIE
|:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:56 am
tussle

Alg's hands found their way under the edge of Jeremiah's shirt to rub warm over his back.

"Everything about you is appealing to me," He kissed him again.

And the cats, who had come to watch the fight, now disappeared because gross.

azuredreams
ftb prob cause they are dirtybirds

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:23 pm
tussle

Jeremiah's body stretched and then pressed to Algie's, a noise escaping because those warm hands against his skin - especially his back - was always too good.

His eyes cracked open, fingers still cradling Algie's face. "I could say the same about you." Then he was kissing Alg and then he was wriggling slightly. Loosening those hands from his back so that he could stand.

... but not before he tapped, very lightly, a finger to Alg's nose and left a bit of cold there.

Jeremiah grinned and took a step back.

Now who had been lulled into a false sense of security.

iloveyouDIE
|: cue chase to bedroom. ftb on ur post, i think.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:28 pm
tussle

Alg hissed, hopped to his feet much faster than most would expect, and lifted his hands in the air which crackled with lightning, "UNLIMITED POWWWEERRRRRR!"

And shook his head with narrow eyes staring over his glasses. You better run. Or teleport. Or ice zoom.

The sith emperor has risen.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 pm
tussle

Jeremiah took a step back and smirked at his husband. "Unlimited power, huh?" The air glimmered, the silver-haired man gone and - instead of running away - was behind Algie and raking cold fingers up his sides. "You know you're going to have to catch me to do anything with that ..."

Except the way he said it implied he fully expected to be caught at some point.

Then he was gone again and this time clearly bolting for another part of the house if the tell-tale glimmer appearing towards the stairs.

iloveyouDIE
i can't even

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:27 am
tussle

"Who'se a ******** cheat now!?" Alg jumped to cold hands at his sides and pursue, not chancing tripping and falling and pursuing at a swift float.

Glimmer trails of Jeremiah got zapped with bits of electricity in his wake.

He was going to get him. This was going to get rough.

azuredreams
they are the worst. should we let them go?

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:23 pm
tussle

"Takes one to know one!" Jeremiah called back, laughing, when he was briefly visible and then disappeared once more, trying to avoid getting zapped too much.

Not that he wasn't lying in wait at the top of the stairs for his husband but then again-

This was war.

The best kind of war where no one died and everyone won in the end. It was just a matter of who was going to come out on top. Not that that really mattered either.

(And he totally would pinch Algie on the arse with a bit of cold in his touch.)

iloveyouDIE
let them gooooo. it's just gonna get worse.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:25 am
tussle

There may have been tackling, both grown men hitting the wall and possibly the floor, as Jeremiah's ability to not fully be grabbed kicked in and so did Algie's electric touch.. and then the ice..

They were a mess.

A mess that would, momentarily, be tumbling into the bedroom.

azuredreams
deep sigh

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:54 pm
tussle

Jeremiah was laughing, no longer making use of his power, and wrapped his arms around Algie because they were about to be tumbling. While he had been better about not trying to protect the other, he did make sure he was the one that fell onto the ground first and the other land on top of him to break the fall.

His hands were, this time, devoid of any chilling touch as they wrapped around Alg more securely. Mostly because they had reached that stage of tussling. "I suppose," he said, cheeks flushed, "that this means you win."

Even if he was likely to get zapped.

iloveyouDIE
*drags a hand down face*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:13 am
tussle

Alg was chuckling, cheeks pink from the minor exertion. Even with working out more he wasn't exactly used to running around the house. Age caught up with you sometimes.

"You know if you fall on top of me I can float and we won't smash into the floor?" Not that he minded the chivalrous nature of his husband at all.

"I think we both win, I could use a nap.." The electricity actually took it out of him a bit. Alg nuzzled Jeremiah's jaw before putting a kiss there.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 pm
tussle

"Don't think I didn't consider that," he replied, turning to press his lips to Algie's hair. Jeremiah had but he also knew that all the new magic usage was likely tiring. New muscle stretching and all.

"Can't wear you out completely ..." The last bit is said a bit cheekily. "Have to make sure that nap is a truly good nap."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 am
tussle

Alg chuckled deeply, one of those laughs, and nuzzled his husband for a kiss.

"Well then take me to bed, my love."

azuredreams
u___u

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:48 pm
tussle

"Of course, precious." Jeremiah returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around Algie. Then he was shifting, moving, until he was able to get the other into his arms to do just what he was asked.

As he always would.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas