rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[1969] Stones Like Black Teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kolina rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:12 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 22/22 (P+1)(c-1) | North Bonfire

"The school?" Juniper was a bit startled by that. Were students being hurt in their own school? "What's taken your students? What is it doing to them? If you tell me maybe we can do something to help them."

"Hey, come on. Try and focus on me. OK?" She gently pulled the woman to a place to sit and tried to coax her to sit down since she was clearly not alright. Eyes shifted back to the man that has been near the older Juniper. She wanted to question him as well but was somewhat afraid to leave this Juniper alone yet. Especially considering there was some info being given that may help all of them.

Kuropeco

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:34 pm
(au) Juniper Wilcox - north bonfire

The attempt to pull Juniper over to sit is fruitless. She remains standing where she is, swaying slightly, and still seems not to notice or see Nasir, standing quite a separate distance away. Her eyes are a little bloodshot, and she gives a slow shake of her head.

"No," she mumbles. "No. It took them. It took my students."

kolina

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kolina rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:57 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 22/22 (P+1)(C-1) | North Bonfire

Juniper frowned. She didn't know what else to do besides to keep pushing. To see if maybe something would crack through the older woman's shock or whatever it was. "Ok. It took them. But what is it? Did it take the ones that were killed or the ones whom are missing?"

God it was frustrating to a point. She wanted to help in so many ways but was being completely blocked.

"Hey, you." She looked over Juniper's shoulder to Nasir. "Hey, are you alright?" She knew he wasn't, but at this point she wanted to see if maybe she could coax him into conversation as well and get him a wee bit closer so she could look after them both.

Kuropeco
Roll if for Juniper

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:15 pm

A wild, uncontrolled laugh suddenly bursts out of Juniper as she turns towards her counterpart. Shaking fingers reach out and clutch ahold of her top, digging in, her gaunt face alighting with a sort of manic desperation.

"The children," she whispers, voice trembling. "Things are happening at the school. They're disappearing. There is fire. Fire, in the books, in the library, eating the air - and rain, too much rain, there's too much rain - "

Juniper sucks in a noisy, rattling breath.

"They disappeared because of the Enemy, I know they did."

kolina

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kolina rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 pm
Juniper Wilcox | 22/22 (P+1)(c-1) | North Bonfire

Juniper's eyes go wide at the sudden switch. She felt the fingers dig into her as the elder Juniper gripped onto her clothing in what was almost a death grip. Despite the fright she received at the abrupt change, Juniper listened intently as her own hands gripped at this times Juniper's wrists in an attempt to try and control or free herself if needed.

Fire? Juniper wasn't sure what fire had to do with anything but the talk of rain was very familiar. Ashdown had had it's own full of rain, too much of it actually.

Then the shocker of a statement had Juniper freeze.

"You know the Enemy?" She questioned quietly. Her voice barely above a whisper. "What do you know about him? Can you do magic here? Do you know about Other Ashdown?" The questions were spurting past her lips before she even thought about them. After all, if this Juniper knew about the Enemy, then certainly she had to know more, right?

Kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:18 pm
    south bonfire || Leila

"I don't know," Leila shook her head, "I just have a bad feeling.. Especially about tonight." She rubbed her arms again.

Leila pinned Eve with her eyes a moment, a little more lucid and searching, "You look a little like Ezra's sister..." She smiled, "Do you think Preacher would introduce me?"

The hopeful look lingered only a moment before it flitted away and Leila looked at the fire once more. She shouldn't have been chilly, and it wasn't chilly out, but she still rubbed her arms.

"..be as far away as possible.. ever since Vivien..." Her voice trailed off.

cibarium

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:28 pm
      south bonfire -- Eve (P+2, C-1)

Eve smiled softly when the younger Leila seemed to recognize --

... Sister?

The smile clattered unflatteringly away from her face the next instant. She was a sister? To Ezra?

No. Stop. That wasn't what she was here for. Whether this was true was probably only of significance to her. She was here for everybody... especially Leila, both of them.

"Did something happen to Vivien?" she asked. "Or... did she make something happen?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:06 pm
    south bonfire || Leila

"Vivien came back from the cliffs one day," Leila murmured, "Like always. But she was different and then... "

Leila swallowed, "I was different."

cibarium

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:13 pm
      south bonfire -- Eve (P+2, C-1)

"Different in what way?" So many questions... Eve was just waiting for Lileila to withdraw again.

iloveuDIE

MoonRazor rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:33 am
Ves to stage, +1 persuasion, -2 persuasion, 21/21 HP

"You can't?" Ves echoed, eyes wide. "What do you mean?"

She leaned forward, peering at Preacher, a frown of concern across her face. "Hey, listen, you're alright. Just breathe."

kuropeco

MoonRazor

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:34 am
Rylan to Vivien, Persuasion -2, 21/21

The shrike peeped when Vivien's hands closed around him, but he seemed perfectly content to stay where he was, blinking contentedly.

"You've seen him before?" Rylan echoed, brow cocked, looking from the little girl to the bird. "There are some weird things out there in those cliffs, huh? What if I told you I've seen you there before? But... sort of, an older you."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:43 am
"Weird stuff happens at the cliffs," says Vivien, nodding firmly. She lifts Imp up so she can examine him critically, her gray eyes searching. Evidently she decides that he's a good peep, because she peeps back at him, insofar as a nine-year-old saying "peep" can be a peep in return to another peep.

She says, "You could probably go up there, if you wanted. There's a great big tear in the world if you go at the right times. I found a lady there. She was scared, you know."

Vivien pauses. Then she adds, "But I probly couldn't go with you. Daddy would be mad if I tried to climb without him."

MoonRazor

Ezra shakes his head. "I don't think... I don't think it was supposed to happen?" His words lilt upwards at the end. "It's been strange all day. Mels is supposed to be in Boston today."

But she's right there. Her eyes are fixed on his face.

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:48 am

Her fingers loosen, then fall away from her counterpart. Juniper is retreating, the hollow look in her eyes replacing the fervent one that had been there a second earlier. She gives a dead sounding laugh.

None of the other questions are answered. Instead, Juniper simply says vacantly, "Helidora, Michael, and Adoelle. They are gone because of the Enemy."

kolina

(au) Preacher Maria - west stage

Ves' concern is not noticed. Preacher sways a little.

"They died," she whispers. "Ming and Jenn died."

moonrazor

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:22 am
Shun Kuroda 24/24 | Stage

"It has been very weird," agreed Shun. The way Melany was acting now just added to it all. Well. Her and Preacher. Both of them seemed to be in a state of shock right now.

"Do you know anything about what they are talking about? Vivien, the missing kids, or the recent deaths? They both seem fixated on those right now for whatever reason."

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:28 am
    south bonfire || Leila

"Different," Leila rubbed a hand through her hair, clutched her head lightly, "Like with-"

She looked around but those around the bonfire seemed to have gone quiet. The political arguing had stopped and everyone stared into the flames. Finn looked sad. Cam looked concerned.

"Like with powers. Strange powers-" Whispered eerily, but then she shook her head. "That's all I can say.." Her hand covered her mouth and her elbows settled on her knees as she sat. She murmured against her fingers, "That's all I can say. Be careful.. please."

cibarium

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces