Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Calla lily, it's similar to their names.. he thought and shifted his body to face calian more before he crossed his right leg over his left and laid his right arm over the arm of the bench. "Flowers would be a delightful choice to liven the outdoors of this chapel." Elias said in an almost cheerful tone. Elias than noticed calian smiled while he talked about his sister. "I see you two are close, which I heard is normal for twins" he said in a calmly manner. The voices outside had a new addition that sounded female A new voice? He thought and turned his attention towards the door. Throughout his visit, he heard the others talking outside but he tuned them out until he heard a different voice. "I see Sister Lillian had graced us with her presence" he said but it turned out to sound like a mumble. U'zuhl is still here. He sure is talkative for such an ancient demon...he thought as he looked up at the cross on the wall again.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❐❐❐❐❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:23 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Neither demon expected the flinch. THey'd thought they were from some sort of nobody family Just an average one that wouldn't be missed, but instead this demon looked up at them as if they were royalty to him. He kelt once more, telling them that they were from a very important family. Apparently a good commander. It couldn't be their mother obviously...so perhaps their grandparents? They'd never met them before.

Being born on Earth had an effect on the twins. Instead of being born and raised in a hard environment, where they would lose empathy, they were raised in a kind place full of life, around other creatures, mostly human. This made them more human in a way. They felt pity and empathy for other creatures. "Well...that's surprising. We were never told any of this." Souretsu said. "We were raised on Earth. We weren't told that our family was important in Hell." It made the twins wonder if any other demons had recognized them just by thier last name alone.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'We're actually important?' 'Why didn't mom ever tell us this?'
Company: A demon, some black haired girl
OOC:
User Image

Quote:

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:37 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► i hope thats alright

U'zuhl did not budge, not until he was permitted to. He nodded, 'We do not question their orders, my ladies.' He answered, honestly, he didn't care if his superiors told him the intricacies of a mission, he would do whatever was necessary for its completion anyway.

'Forgive me for my boldness but there may be a reason she did not disclose the information.' He said, though far be it for him to speak on Lady Yukimura's behalf, he could not help but preserve her honor, it was the least the demon could do. 'After the war... We had lost contact with the Lady...it has been centuries since we last heard.'

U'zuhl cleared his throat, a sound that was unpleasant to the ears, 'You are weakened by this....place.' He chastised himself mentally for overlooking the matter, so strong was his will to be reconnected with his fellow demon kin he had forgotten to see to their comfort.

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:46 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marshmello - Keep it Mello
Feeling > Shocked ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC > Uh oh

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun had heard it all, at one point she had even tripped and fell on her a** as she backpedaled from the spot. This can't be happening! This cant be happening! The words repeated itself in her mind, but no matter how much she repeated it, the world proved her wrong.

U'zuhl...the guard... the demon, knelt in front of the twins, and they began chatting off like it was the most normal thing to do. Then came another woman, passing by like it was just another day and the skullman... What if it was a real skull? Like a real skull head? Freaks! All of them!

Hyun frantically pushed herself up, not bothering to dust off her labcoat, she turned and kicked feet. Her coat fluttered in the wind,luckily didn't snag on anything.

Kawakas

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

Fatcat

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:20 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The girls remembered at this point that as a soldier, this demon wasn't likely to stand without being told. "You can stand up." Kuroda told him, feeling a bit bad they'd left him kneeling so long. He said they didn't question orders...so in other words, he didn't know. Not a lot knew about the whereabouts of their family at all. The demon commented they were weakened by this place. Souretsu nodded. "Yeah...you know..any holy place is uncomfortable to be around." she said. They both looked at the black haired girl when she fell, looking terrified of them. The bowing had freaked her out, making her more scared of them, it seemed...The poor girl scrambled back, and ran. Kuroda sighed. "And another one knows...and is terrified of us."

Souretsu noticed the priestess hadn't yet gone inside, and could probably hear them. "What about you? Do you fear us too for what we are?" she asked. Even if their scripture called for them to love everyone, they still seemed to be so hateful, especially when it came to demons.

Thoughts: 'Another chased away...and she was so cute too.' 'I hope she's not a violent one when she gets scared...'
Company: A demon, some black haired girl
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:51 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith watched as the women with black hair fell to the dirt, only to pick herself back up quickly. As she was about to ask the woman if she was alright, she heard one of the twins speak up to her. Lilith looked at the one that spoke and smiled a cheerful smile. Hmmm? Why would I? I'm a priestess and I love all of gods creations! Pure and evil~ Your. It hurting Aniya even and even though your hurting your still trying to stand on holy land. I bet you came here on your own too, therefore showing some care~ So why would fear you? Lilith's eyes shined and she gave off a soothing aura to those who could sense it.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► Run, run Hyun-chan

Ms.Young ran, a loss really, U'zuhl enjoyed her company despite her...impermanence. U'zuhl rose, but dared not to meet their eyes, it was considered impolite. In the Lord's court that would've warranted flogging or worse.

He found it difficult to avert his eyes, mostly because of his stature, he rarely met demons that were smaller than him, especially if they were highborn. They tend to be immense in size and strength. U'zuhl stared ahead instead, that was a safe decision.

'Then why do you subject yourselves to this situation?'
He asked, it confused him, they did not come for him that was plain. Yet by the looks of it they could not enter the chapel without incurring considerable consequence.

U'zuhl gazed at where Ms.Young had retreated to when one of the twins had expressed dismay. He instantly knew what fell upon him.

Silence her.

If the demon was burdened by the task he did not show it, it was his responsibility to see to the needs of his superiors. Spoken and other wise. Yet, this was holy land, his enemies lurked in every corner.

U'zuhl turned and stomped in Young's direction, slowly, he didn't want to alert the priests. Difficult as it was, his form was never intended to be unassuming. The bloodletters were created with one word in mind 'Kill' and everything else came last. He exhaled toxic fumes, billowing around his horned head.

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Noah North - Goat
Feeling > Shocked ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC > Uh oh

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun didn't look back as she ran, for all she knew these demons could have teleportation, or worse.
Maybe she's caught in an illusion, maybe she had been knocked unconscious and was dreaming she had run.
Dammit! You watch too many movies!

Okay first, she had to find somewhere to hide.
The bushes! No, that wasn't good. U'zuhl could probably sniff her out, she brought her arm up to her nose and gave her coat a quick sniff.
Yep, I smell good.

She heard the dull footsteps behind her, far as they were, it did confirm her hunch, they were giving chase.
s**t.
Hyun didn't relent, she thanked herself for buying the boots she wore, they were somewhat made for running.

Climb up a tree! Only for U'zuhl to hack it down with his sword.
Or worse... Pluck her like an orange.
She shook that idea away, dammit,
how far was the main campus from this place?

Her room! That was it.
Her room, she was safe in there, a haven. Block the doors and entry ways and call the cops.
She recalled bringing a gun, hidden in her suitcase. He probably shouldn't contact the headmaster...
Her movie intuition said they were all in on it...
Then that meant the students in the classroom...
They were all A.I.? Really?

Hyun laughed, and giggled despite herself.
My life is coming down on top of me.

-Exit-

Kawakas

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

Fatcat

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:20 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The priestess had a surprisingly pure heart. Saying she loved all of 'God's creations'. Well, they doubted God had created demons like them. They weren't going to tell her that, though. But she had a point. It hurt them, but they were here. And came on their own. They both gave a smile. U'zuhl asked why they'd subject themselves to this, and they answered, as well as the priestess with, "We're here because of all those people who died. That town was a classmate's." Kuroda said. She knew they were more caring than most, going to pay respects for people they didn't even know.

Things went south when the demon had noticed their expressions when the girl ran, and Souretsu saw the demon heading in the girl's direction. "Wait, U'zuhl. You don't need to go after her. She's just a scared human. Being afraid of us...it's a natural reaction." she said. Souretsu knew demons were predators. They were even more dangerous than the beasts of Earth. No wonder most humans feared them. They were smart to.

Thoughts: 'Another chased away...and she was so cute too.' 'I hope she's not a violent one when she gets scared...'
Company: A demon, a priestess.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:32 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Slightly agitated Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► Run, run Hyun-chan

U'zuhl stomped forward, stopping when he heard one of the twins telling him to halt, though his posture coiled like a snake waiting to strike, like a hell hound awaiting their cage to be opened; in a moment's notice he would go after the girl.

'She knows of your identity.' His voice boomed, were they not worried? They could be captured and used for ransom. Though by the looks of it, everything seemed to be ordinary to them. He had long been out of touch with the mortal world. Had it change? It seemed it did as the ladies did not find the priestess' presence to be revolting as he did.

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian & Demons l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith was happy to hear the twins say they were here to pray for the fallen. She could sense demon on them, but they did have kind souls. Hehe well feel free to come inside! We--OH! I have to tell brother about the music class tonight I almost forgot!!! Lilith spun around on her heels and turned towards the door. With a wave to the girls, and a small one to the scary demon, Lilith walked through the chapel doors.

Upon entering the chapel, she saw Calian. Eyes wide and gripping her staff, there was so much that she wanted to tell her brother. Hurrying down the isle of the chapel, Lilith slowed her pace once she noticed he had company. Turning towards the demon, Lilith smiled. Oh hello there! My name is Lilith Shepard! She extended a hand out to the man with the skull for a head.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

Kawakas

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

"So? She can't do anything about it. She knows nothing about demons." Kuroda said. "And as long as we're not violating human law, their law enforcement can't do anything about it." Souretsu finished. "She doesn't comprehend how important our family is. She's just a scared human, who will avoid us even more, especially knowing you're around." she told the demon, a hand on his arm.

Company: A demon, a priestess.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:57 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Once Lilith entered the chapel, out of politeness, Elias stood up . His red glowing eyes followed her and was amused by her actions towards her brother. He raised one of his brow bones when Lillian noticed him and extended her hand. Lilith?I thought it was Lillian..he thought but accepted her handshake. "Hello Sister Lilith, I'm Elias. The New Undertaker here" He said calmly and stashed his hands into his pockets once the handshake was over. Elias towered over her and remained still with great posture, but then went back to the bench where he was sitting earlier.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian & Elias l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith gave Elias a kind and warm smile as she nodded. It is very nice to meet you Mr. Elias! I hope you like your new job here at the school! Does that mean you will be here with me and Calian at the chapel? Oh if so that is wonderful! Perhaps you can help me plant flowers around the grounds! I want this place to be more inviting to those who come seeking prayer and forgiveness! Everyone should feel welcome! Lilith held her staff with her arm as she clapped her hands together. Calian was right, she did really like flowers. She had such a pure and innocent attitude, too bad no one knew what was really on the inside...

User Image

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

she truly is a different from the other around he thought, referring to how gloomy other people were. "Yes, I will be here with you and Father calian" he said kindly and thought about smiling but refrained himself from doing so due to the fact he knew he would look scary. "I would also love to help you plant flowers. I suggest Calla lilies. Father Calian told me you loved them" he added and glanced over at Father Calian, then back at Sister Lilith. Elias then crossed his legs again and laid his left hand on his lap, and then rested his right arm on the arm of the bench.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces