Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Thanatos' Memorial Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Sad/Relaxed

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–Ί Elemental Spirits

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Pipe/Phone

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin was standing on top the rubble when a strong gust of wind passed him, Rohnin looked at the moon and was deep in thought, was it only a coincidence that this happened when he started reading that book. Rohnin looked to his side when he heard a voice muffled by the wind, he smiled before chuckling. "You think so? Some one with Thanatos' skills would complete his collection. He needs a counter to the dark user after all." Surprisingly Rohnin wasn't smoking, no, this time he was standing with his hands in his robe's pocket.

The temperature around Rohnin was getting lower by the second until it reached freezing point. The cold caused Rohnin to shudder and rub his hands to give them some warmth. "You're still trying to convince me? Why can't you be like the others and just accept it? No, I gave up fighting long ago." The full moon looked beautiful and tranquil, it looked like a god looking down on him and made sure to keep him safe. "The moon is a manipulative b***h." Rohnin sighed before looking to his side again. "It gives off the feeling of peace, but moments later it strikes you from the back in a form of a wolf. This world can be so cruel don't you think?" The cold temperature returned to normal when rain began to pour, the droplets hitting the ground sounded like a melody, one that's directed to Rohnin. "I know he's my friend and I'm angry...But when you destroy your home and kill your one true love." Rohnin looked at the ground as a tear drop mixed with the puddle of water forming under him, causing the rain to stop and Rohnin to force a smile on his face, even though no one was around to see it. "I just don't want anyone to experience a fraction of my past"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:53 pm
        User Image

User ImageUser Image
        The young female walked towards the cemetary. It was dark and she knew it was time to go back to the dorms, but right now what she wanted was some fresh air and a place to be alone. She walked quietly as she looked up at the full moon contemplating on it's beauty when she heard some mumbling in the distance. Her curiosity was peaked as she followed the voice. The temperature dropping the closer she got to it.. It gives off the feeling of peace, but moments later it strikes you from the back in a form of a wolf. This world can be so cruel don't you think?" she heard him say. Now, she could clearly see him. Her had tilted a bit baffled. It sounded like he was talking to someone yet no one was there. Something was odd here. The temperature then began to warm itself once again. She took another step forward but stopped as she felt something cool land on the tip of her nose. Rain? but there hadn't been a single cloud in the sky. She turned back to the mysterious man.Was this his doing? [size=9]"I know he's my friend and I'm angry...But when you destroy your home and kill your one true love." She heard him speak to someone once again. He had to be. Unless he was on some sort of drug hallucinating, something she knew very well how to do.

As the rain stopped just as quickly as it came, she spoke out. Something she rarely did, but she couldn't help and wonder what was going on or how he was manipulating the weather so easily. "Who are you talking to?" Her voice was blunt but with a hint of curiosity. As she got closer she realized it was the school librarian
        User Image

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Sad/Relaxed

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Sorry if it's bad, I just had to put out something before the time skip.
Really sorry for being late I didn't get a notification

Rohnin was about to leave the memorial when he heard a voice asking questions. He turned his head and smiled when it turned out to be one of the students. "Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing your peace and quiet. I was just talking to my elements." Rohnin told her like she shouldn't be surprised or ask any questions. Since everyone in his village knew exactly what it means when Rohnin starts talking to himself, he simply assumed people around him would know. But remembering where he was made him realize that he was around people who probably never seen someone like him. "Elements controlled by others are simply objects and weapons to help people in life." Rohnin then looked back at the sky as his smile faded. "The elements I control are different, they're sentient." Rohnin's smile returned shortly after but it was obviously forced. "Be nice, and don't go overboard." After his words, a gust of wind started dancing around the curious girl carrying large stones from the ground, followed by rain and snow that mixed in with the wind to avoid making the girl wet. "Raed is a little shy, but he says hi." Rohnin then sat on the ground. "This was my student's grave. I'm not sure what happened here, but it breaks my heart...What your name?"

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 am
        User Image

User ImageUser Image

San smirked as the librarian explained himself. To be honest, he sounded like a complete lunatic, but then again she knew there were so many different types of people out there, his explanation could be true. As if to confirm the librarian's story, She began to notice a gust of wind bringing along other elements as they danced around her in an unnatural way. Her eyes following stone. "Hi?" She said awkwardly. It wasn't like her to do any sort of greetings.

She turned her gaze to the tomb stone of the allged dead student. She understood people died constantly and didn't really understand why people would get upset over a death. Her inner self told her she was supposed to say something sympathetic, but she honestly didn't know how. "Death is normal....there is no reason to get heart broken over it..." She stuck her hands in her sweater and thought for a few seconds keeping quiet before adding, "If you're so in tuned with your elements I would figure you'd understand that....." Her tone sounded a little colder than she had wanted it to be but she sighed, what was done... was done and there was no point in crying over spilled milk. "Names San" She turned to look at the sky. She wondered how long she had really been walking around. Although, she didn't care. She wasn't looking forward to meeting her room mate or anyone for that matter. She simply hoped who ever it was would keep to herself and leave her alone. Her attention then got redirected to the librarian once more. "You.... You're our school librarian...correct?" She wondered how he had gotten attached to a student but decided against her best judgment not to pry more at the obviously grieving man.

San's eyes gave away that underneath the mask there was a giant smile. "You know Sir....If you ever need any sort of... emotional relief...I would be more than happy to assist you" She had a few chemicals she had been wanting to try out but with nothing as of yet distressing her, she had not been able to use it on herself to see if it worked or not.

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Relaxed

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Pipe/Phone

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin smiled at the girl's words, her words would be correct if the deaths he was heart broken about happened naturally, but it's harder when you try to be a pacifist and the culprit is roaming around the school. That wasn't the only reason for his heartbreak, one other reason is what he did many years ago was night very similar to this one so it reminded him of the past. "You're a bright young girl San, to have that mentality shows how strong you are. I'm not heartbroken over his death, it hurts that someone would steal the corpse of a great student, and a great Vice-Headmaster, who protected this place and the people in it for many years. My elements tell me to fight and fulfill my destiny"

When San asked if he was the school librarian he nodded to tell her that she was correct, then his smile turned into a light laugh when she offered assistance with his emotions. As the sun started to rise, Rohnin turned to face her. "No matter how much pain, relief, worry or happiness emotions put us through I still want to experience them all. It what makes us human, it gives us strength in our time of need and makes us feel empathy for others, humans or not. The moment you start feeling nothing is the moment you stop being human. Yes, emotions make us killers and destroyers, but it also makes us builders and carers"Rohnin realized that he was talking too much and decided it was time for him to move else where and give this girl some space. "I blabbered long enough, sorry for boring you, I'll be sure to talk about more interesting things next time we meet. Thank you for listening to me, it helped a lot." Rohnin gave San one last smile before hiding his hand inside of his robe and leaving the memorial.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:40 am
        User Image

User Image

Sanura listened quietly as the man rambled, taking in everything he said. It made sense. Most of it. She hadn't been attached to anyone but the doctor and if the doctor died wtih his own hands and through natural causes...she'd figured she would be okay, but if she watched someone kill him... she figured she would be filled with rage, and kill whoever dared laid a hand on him. She had never really thought about that situation until now. "I see..... it definitely makes sense." she mumbled more to herself than the man. She wondered what destiny he was talking about, but figured that would be another story to tell a different day. She liked this person. And she definitely didn't like many.

The rest of his words put a smile on her face. "the moment .... you start feeling nothing...is the moment you stop being human..."
        She repeated as if she was getting lost in the meaning. After processing it over and over in her mind she looked back at Rohnin. "Who's to say being a human is a good thing? Who's to say that it's not a terrible thing and becoming something else...is so so much better?" she challenged him to answer the question "But you're right...it's late....an no worries sir... you definitely made it an interesting conversation"

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cemetery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff