Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 301 - Taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:30 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calming down.
Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > I'm sorry if this is short and late, I was quite busy lately.

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'Wake up.' I prodded Valeria's still sleeping form. 'Wake up, Russian. or you will be russian to class.' I smirked, poking Valeria's cheek with a gloved finger. Valeria was all kinds of adorable, I had noted through out the night. Even though I had to endure her relentless yet endearing snores, I could not help but smile while I trudged through my studying session.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Sleepy l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Val twitched in her sleep when Emera announced for her to wake up, she placed her face against the pillow. "Zat vas bad pun." she murmured lazily in her sleep, find no strength to get out of bed. She placed the blanket over her to try to block out the sun's rays and hopefully the head girl's voice. The tutor couldn't find the strength and wellness in her to get out of bed, she hasn't slept in the past about day or so to get some rest or had enough nutritions and food in her belly to be full re-energize. "Go suffer without me." she wailed, curling into a small ball.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains: It's alright ^^

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:43 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Sadistic

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > I'm sorry Ice.

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'Oh.. Is little Valeria too tired?'
I cooed, seating myself on the edge of her bed. The Russian had effectively buried herself in her covers once more like a pup, but I was not so easily deterred. 'Perhaps you've forgotten who you're talking to?' I said sweetly.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Sluggish l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: N/A

Val groaned, she ignored the first statement as she continued to sleep. She really doesn't feel like getting up and hopping off to the shower, get dress and learn for the day. She felt goosebumps at Emera's tone of voice, she shifted a bit in her sleep. "Vho I'm talking to...my enemy vith benefit?" she responded.

Out.Of.Chains: It's alright ^^

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:19 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Sadistic

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > I'm sorry Ice.

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'No.' I muttered, my hand snaking its way beneath the covers, I smirked as I found her hand, giving it a gentle caress with my thumb. I leaned forward into the jumbled mess that was the Russian, deep in her covers. 'I am a head girl first, and it would be prudent you remember, my darling girl.' I stood up abruptly and made my way towards the bathroom. It was time I showered and Valeria's bathroom would surely be a nice change to my own. But there was still the problem of clothes. Mine were still somewhat damp and cold, I tossed a gaze around my shoulder. Perhaps I can borrow Valeria's?

Yes, that would be fine. I did't have a problem with sharing clothes, this way I could bask in her scent all day. A lecherous grin erupted on my face but I was quick to stomp it out. I quickly made for the bathroom, and proceeded to cleanse myself without sharing my thoughts with the Russian.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Sluggish l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: N/A

Val felt a warm and soft touch on her hand, the statement didn't sound so threatening to the third year's ears but she had to get out of bed at somewhat. Valeria let out a loud groan of irritation as she stretched her body out like she was a cat. She sat up and scratched her messy hair and let out a yawn, "Borrow vhat from Valeria?" the girl asked abruptly when the girl mentioned it.

The girl crawled out of bed and made her way towards her suitcase on all fours, like she didn't have the ability to walk anymore. She went over to the luggage and unzipped it open, she began taking out all the clothes she needed for the day which was: Undergarments, Sailor Uniform, black stockings and shoes.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:04 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Sadistic

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > I'm sorry Ice.

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I got out of the shower, feeling refreshed now that yesterday's pain and frustrations were washed away. I had almost exposed myself fully as I took a step out from the bathroom. I had forgot a towel. No matter, that would work to my favour. Cracking open the door slightly, I hollered 'Valeria, mayI borrow your towel? and perhaps..your clothes too?' I hid my grin behind the door.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:03 pm

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Attention!/Flustered l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: Towel & Clothes

Valeria was already undressing and didn't bother going into the shower and would just wash her face, then perhaps enjoy a hot shower when school is done. She looked to the door when Emera called for her. She looked up to the girl, "Vhat kind of girl doesn't bring her stuff to sleepover." she shook her head. She was about to refuse to borrow her stuff to the german but her face instant turned red at the thought of the head girl walking around with her birthday suit. "..." She thought very carefully about this. "..." still processing. Her head instantly rose up when she heard the bell rang, "Vas zat first or second bell?" she asked mainly to herself. With that in mind, in a split second Valeria had a towel and an extra pair of clothes in her hands and held out to Emera with her pink face still in place while the history tutor has her gazed turned away. "Here! Take it!" she blurted out. "Not like you are fat or anyzing but I don't know if zese vill fit you." Judging the height difference between her and Emera's height. "Ve are not sharing the same undervear!" she added with no shame.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:22 am
User Image
User Image
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Thoughtful

Wearing >
Sailor outfit (without the hat)

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

She presented a good argument, I finally thought, holding up the clothes she gave to me. It would be a close fit. A few minutes later, my earlier assumption had been correct. It wasn't tight enough to choke me to death, but it felt slightly awkward. But... I sniffed, a grin crept its way onto my features, it smelled like Valeria. I placed my own clothes in the laundry, it will give me a reason to come back here. 'Thank you,' I said, walking out of the bathroom, just barely managing to catch Valeria's question. 'It's the second bell,' I told her calmly.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:15 am

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Horror Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: N/A

Valeria let out a horrific gasp not only was it second period but she accidentally gave the head girl the clothes the same as she was worrying. It's okay since their basically wearing uniforms but Val glared at Emera and fitted her hat in place, "I still vear it better." she declared her position. On to more important things she let out another horrific, "Second bell!?! I'm late for P.E!" she yelled while holding her cheeks in fright. With that said, Valeria walked up to Emera then went on to her toes then gave the german girl a peck on the cheek. "Don't wait up on me!" she said like they were husband and wife. Valeria sprinted out of the room like Sonic the Hedgehog.
+Exits+

Out.Of.Chains: I like her layout OoO/

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:54 am

Souretsu

Souretsu sighed as she entered Selene's room, and set the girl on the bed, sitting on the floor after. The girl was pushing herself too far to the point of being self destructive. That was no good. Even if she was afraid of everyone, she needed to learn to be more dependent. Souretsu knew she was a bitter fit for that part than Kuroda. She was simply too hyper and eager to please to get Selene as a girlfriend. Souretsu was interested in only a friendship. Unlike her twin, she had good grades on her mind. She began to look around. They'd repaired the room pretty well...and surprisingly quick.

Role: Student
Thoughts: Poor girl.
Company: Selene
OOC: Is Emera still there?

Mystiecat537

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Room 104 ✲ Company: One of the twins ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene was a little bit worried about where they were going.. After the night she had had, being carried anywhere made her nervous.. But, like earlier, she was much too tired to try protesting. Neither Souretsu nor Kuroda had that sense of false niceness that that so-called priestess had, but.. That did little to sooth her. It was a minor miracle that she managed to stay awake for the trip to her dorm. If it could be called 'awake'. She was trying not to pass out again, but it was very.. Hard. Nerves were not winning over exhaustion. Before she knew it, she was being placed down on something soft.. A bed. In one of the dorms.. She wasn't sure if it was her dorm or not, but she lost the battle to stay awake soon after being put down. A bed was so much more comfortable than the desk.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Tired ✲ Thoughts: ...

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Souretsu

Souretsu saw Selene seemed to be stuck betwen awake and asleep. The other looked as though she wanted to protest, but couldnt' get the words out. After she laid her on the bed, she decided to speak. "Selene. It's Souretsu. I took you to your room so you can rest." she told her. She didn't sound happy or unhappy about it. The other seemed to drift off after that. Souretsu decided to stay near to make sure she was safe.

OOC:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:11 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Room 104 ✲ Company: Souretsu ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Much like her previous nap, Selene's rest was only peaceful for a very short time before she was disturbed again. Another nightmare.. She twitched, shifting in her sleep as some little whimpers slipped out of her. It was confusing and strange, like many dreams were, but also terrifying. Darkness, a monster that seemed deceptively human.. The reminder of pain. She awoke with a gasp after about half an hour. She shot upright, sitting with her arms out behind her to support herself. She looked around fearfully, flinching at the sight of Souretsu. She was surprised to see another person. She shifted away, scooting back a couple inches before she felt like she was just too tired to move any further. Good thing too, otherwise she might have pushed herself off the other side of her bed. Who was that girl? At first, she didn't recognize her. She squinted, her eyes straining to make out anything that might help her identify who this was. Dark hair.. One of the twins, maybe? She vaguely recalled hearing something about Souretsu before she had been fully asleep, but she wasn't sure.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Scared ✲ Thoughts: Dark hair.. Souretsu?

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:38 am

Souretsu

Souretsu watched Selene sleep, seeing she was having a nightmare. Was it better to let her get the sleep she needed, or just ride the nightmare out? Just when she decided she should wake her, Selene jolted awake, sitting up straight. Souretsu frowned as Selene flinched to see her, and scooted back. Damn, why'd Kuroda have to make Selene so scared of them? Well, it may not have been entirely her fault, but chasing after her, and flirting relentlessly was bound to make the girl avoid her by association. She noticed Selene squinted at her, trying to figure out who she was. "It's Souretsu." she said. "I'm still here. I didn't want to leave you alone like this." she said.

After a long silence she said, "Kuroda and I are thinking about leaving. Dropping out, and running off. This place is getting too dangerous, and we're not exactly liked for what we are."

OOC:

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items