Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Yarost & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ffft p sure i know who'll be the worst student in p.e.

Elmo was very much not a fighter—the idea of striking anything left a sour taste in his mouth and he likely wouldn't have signed up for this class if he had known this was what was expected of him. Still, he was going to have to try—it wasn't like he was going to succeed very well in a math or english course. He smiled gratefully at Souretsu as she assured him, “I'll be careful too.” He said sincerely in return. Barriers or not, he didn't want to risk doing anything that could hurt her—she looked so small now that he was opposite her. He didn't think she was weak but.. Gosh, what if he fell on her and crushed her?

He tensed and stole a look at the teacher to see if they were really expected to fight. “Oh, jeez.” He muttered in astonishment as he caught a glimpse of Yarost and the teacher squaring off, swearing he saw blood.

He swallowed dryly, anxiety practically dripping off him as he stared back down at Souretsu. Maybe if he just tried blocking her? He slid a foot back and held the wooden sword up awkwardly, watching her for her move.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:36 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Both girls could hear the clashing of swords, real and fake, and spared a glance or two over to where Yarost appeared to be trying to kill the teacher, but since the teacher wasn't dead or dying, they decided she could handle the class psycho.
Kuroda blinked as Athena jumped back in surprise, possibly, but then started circling her. It was clear the girl was nervous, not having trained, so Kuroda was expecting imporvision, wild attacks. Unconventional things. She felt a strong gust of wind, but hesitated to turn. She knew it was bait, and yet it was hard to resist the impulse. She heard teh footsteps and turned back around, slashing at Athena, hoping to catch her while she was running. The sword normally would have hit at hip level, but when Athena kelt, it meant the sword, if it connected would hit her head. Yet at the same time, she wouldn't be able to block her shin.
Souretsu could tell the other was very hesitant to fight her at all. "I'm not breakable. Don't worry about that." she told him, then swung the sword at him, diagonal and upwards, hoping to slash across his chest. Since this was just training, she could afford to make strikes like that without killing somebody.

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo, Yarost
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

mintysprig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 am
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Yarost & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=

He looked at her in disbelief as she said that, wanting to protest, but her confidence shut him up. Thinking about it, it probably was arrogant of him to think he could hurt someone despite the barrier and the obvious ability his sparring partner had. He still felt that hesitation weighing him down, but he resolved to push through it. Despite readying the sword to block her, he ended up jerking back and nearly dropping the sword as she swung at him. His movement didn't stop him from getting hit, but that may have been a blessing in disguise—it didn't hurt nearly as much as a direct blow like that should have.

With new confidence, he swung at her arm much like one would a baseball bat, slowing the strike before impact.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:21 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Great Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | God Syndrome |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Insert Laughing Here* |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer, Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Elmo |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

"Oh I was doing exactly what you told to do. You never said how it had to be done. You added obstacles to block me and I tried to overcome them." Yarost said with a frustrated/excited tone. It was very conflicting. He loved what he was doing but getting scolded for getting the short end of the stick...That frustrated him to no end. Looking down at his keys, he let out a shirt cackle. Then got into a hand combat stance. "Fine then. Are you going to guage my strengths and weaknesses or are you going to throw across the yard again." Yarost was now noticably agitated but still wanted to finish the assignment. Yennefer was going to give the short end... He would show her. Granted the only weapon experience he had was with his keys. Swords are basic and easily understood. Hand to hand was different. It would take time to learn this. But learning was what he did.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer took a deep breath in and exhaled. Stay calm. Remember this is how Ciri was too... Yen walked over to Yarost, and placed the new wooden sword in his hand. Next time instead of charging at me, ask what the limitations of the assignment are. You need to clear your head to fight in a successful battle. Anger will hold no advantage to you, and an enemy could care less if you were given the short end of this stick. Swallow your emotions and calm down. Your homework for tonight is to learn how to meditate and control your emotions. Yen knew that he would never do that, hell she knew that he wasn't gonna take any of her advice. But she had to try, for she was the teacher.

Yennefer turned her back and waked back to her sword so they could once more try this again.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | God Syndrome |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Anger? I don't get angry." Yarost responded before Yennefer walked away. He grabbed the sword and gripped it in his hand tightly. Then she turned his back on him. Everything in him screamed to attack. But he thought of something better. "In a real fight. You never turn back on an enemy. Asking for limitations doesn't exist in real fights. No one takes it easy on you because it's your first. No enemy cares if you hold back cause they won't. You give all or you die. Holding back is a weakness most are willing to exploit." Yarost took a fighting stance. He knew just how punishing the world was. No one could tell him otherwise and surprisingly Yarost spoke very calmly and not one laugh left his mouth. He waited for the teacher to turn and make the first move.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:03 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer's glowed a blue as she reached her sword. The steel bladed sword turned into a wooden sword, she would fight him with the same as what he had. Fair game.

Yen turned, taking the sword in her hand and smiled at Yarost. So you have learned something~ She looked over at the other students to make sure there were no problems. It was hard having an odd number of students and being a teacher. EVERYONE! Please come over here to watch this!! This was going to be her first example.

Yennefer stood in a defensive stance, and smiled. Her knees were bent and she held the sword at an upward angle. With one blow she could attach back. Come at me~ Find the weakness in my stance.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena's attack didn't go as planned, the wind distraction failed and she made the opponents attack worse on herself. Kuroda's sword smacked Athena's head while her sword smacks Kuroda's Shin, which made Athena's sword ignite in flames, the flames only lasted a few seconds, then it went back to normal but making the sword slightly weaker. Athena fell on the ground and started rubbing her cheek bone. "Ouch!! Well, that didn't go as planned.It seems cheap tricks don't work, but I'm not done yet!" Athena got up and jumped high with her sword above her head planning to strike down at Kuroda. Athena's moves were very predictable and clumsy, but she was giving it her all, and she was a demon so taking a couple of strikes wasn't really a problem. "Are you going to let me do all the hard work! Show me your amazing sword skills!"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu saw the other start to get serious after seeing how the slash didn’t hurt…and that she did have some skill with a sword. He swung at her, clearly untrained, but she allowed him to land the hit. Plus she was curious of how the barrier felt. If anything, the hit felt like a light tap with the protection. The barrier was flexible enough so she could feel the hit, but not bruise. She looked at Elmo, knowing he slowed down. “You’re not gonna learn to defend yourself if you slow down all your strikes.” She told him, then attacked again, going for a stab at his shoulder. However, just before either she connected, or it was blocked, she heard the teacher call out for them to gather around to watch. Souretsu stopped her attack, and lowered the sword. With a curious glance to her sparring partner, she moved a bit closer to watch the teacher’s demonstration.

Kuroda felt the sword thwack against her shin. Right on the bone, but she didn’t dare wince. The sword was on fire for a few seconds, and the leg of her pants ignited in flames, which Kuroda was quick to pat out the flames on her clothes. It seemed she was quick and efficient with that. Having a twin sister who used fire ensured the family was good at putting out fire to just about anything. Luckily the flames only left a small hole, and a scorch mark on the clothes. The barrier left her unharmed. She gave Athena an apologetic smile. “Sorry. I was aiming for your hips.” She said. The other leapt high into the air, and Kuroda wondered if she was really trying to hide she was a demon. Kuroda raised her sword to block, but hen heard the teacher. She glanced between the teacher and Athena, and decided she would block her before going over there. It didn’t look like Athena could even stop her attack like this if she tried.

OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena ignored the teacher at first, but turned to face her when Kuroda glanced. Poor Athena was in mid-air when she did that and shortly after she face planted, missing Kuroda completely. Athena placed her hands over her face and let out a low muffled groan. "What a pathetic display. You're such a loser Athena good job." Athena was getting angry with her performance, her face turned red from embarrassment. Athena stayed on the ground for a few seconds before sitting up and facing the teacher while crossed her arms and legs. She looked like an angry baby who's giving everyone the silent treatment.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

mintysprig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 pm
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Yarost & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=

The strike landed to his amazement, causing a wide smile to spread. He looked at her to confirm she was alright, following the relief with a moment of pride at managing to get one. This wasn't so bad—heck, it was kind of fun, like playing with those inflatable boxing gloves. Souretsu's words brought him back down from his brief high and he gave her a firm nod to show he had heard, straightening back up and paying attention. They were still in class, not playing some game.

He watched her movements as best as he could and moved to attempt to block the stab with his sword when the teacher spoke. He immediately turned to look after sharing a glance with Souretsu, dropping his arms as it became clear they were done playing swords. “Yes, ma'am.” He spoke as he moved closer to where Yarost and Ms. Vengerberg were and sat crisscross on the ground to observe, placing the sword in his lap neatly.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal/Focused |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost waited for the rest of the class to line up watch. The boy flipped the sword into the reversed holding position and began walking in a wide arc. He looked for a crack in the stance and noticed one thing. There wasn't a crack that was visible...for the first hit. The stance was one made to counter attack. Yarost thought of the different variables and confirmed one thing...this was going to be a blast. The chilling laughter and the creepy smile returned. Holding the blade in his left hand in the reverse position, Yarost moved in for the attack. It wasn't a blind charge like before. This was calculated. Yarost went to strike Yennefer's sword but feinted the attack. Letting go of the hilt, Yarost spun to the inside snatching the sword with his right hand. The quick spin turned to a strike at Yennefer's side. Yarost placed his left foot behind Yen's ready to try and trip her. If you can see a crack in the armor...you make one. He wasn't great at sword play but he knew enough.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Impressed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Her violet eyes watched as Yarost headed her way. Yen took notice that this was not a blind attack like before and smiled. She watched as he charged with his left hand, but what was this? Yarost tricked her! Yen blocked his feinted attack, but her heel did find his left foot.

Yennefer stumbled back, using her free hand to catch her fall, and flipping herself back up. Or in easy terms, Yen did a backflip. Well done! Yen stabbed her sword into the ground and clapped. I assume that you analyzed how I positioned myself yes? And you found a hole.

Yennefer turned to the rest of the class. There is no guaranteed position, therefore you must keep your weakness in mind. For the stance that I performed, I can hit any frontal attack, HOWEVER I am weak in the footing area and behind the knees. Therefore you must trick your enemy.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda patted the girl’s head. “Happens to the best of us. I managed to impale myself though the hand my first day with a real sword. Souretsu never lets me live it down.” She said. Kuroda had known she’d been messing around at the time, something she should never do with a real weapon, and she’d paid the price for it.
Souretsu saw the wondrous confidence boost letting a strike land could give Elmo, and just like that, he seemed far more into this. She’d let him enjoy this period of fun. It could become fear quickly when both parties had a sword. Though when paired against her sister, it was less fear on her side, and more concern.
Both twins watched the mock fight. Mock on the teacher’s side, attempted murder on the psycho’s. The girls could see the tells of another’s attack, and the weaknesses better as spectators, and were impressed the psycho figured it out so quickly. It was hard to do that while concentrating on attacking and blocking the other.

OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena watched the demonstration and was impressed, but felt down at the same time. She always excelled at everything athletic and now she was one of the worst in her class, Kuroda's words made her feel better though. "She's right we all have to start somewhere, besides this is the first lesson." Athena got up and placed her arm on Kuroda's Shoulder, and started whispering in her ear "What do you say after class we go around messing with some of the staff members? I heard one of them keeps a hidden stash of drugs in his room, do you know how many people we can prank with those drugs?" Athena's looked extremely mischievous, she was staring at the Yarost with her sword in her hand just in case the teacher orders them to resume fighting. "We can even drug Yarost and see how he reacts......It could be fun and could get us killed, but what's life without a little risk"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items