Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile let out a laugh, "Of course! Unless if he also hires a personal chef too.~" She looked over at Yen as she dressed and noticed her expensive choice in undergarments, this brought another sinister smile to the ghost face. She made a mental note to hack into her son's Amazon account and start adding items to the cart~ She placed her head on the pillow and stretched her arms, "Yeah, sure. I'm always willing to teach people how to bake though I might be off duty. I'm going on a spy mission to the assassination classroom, for safety reasons.~" she explained her absent just incase the witch gets worried about her whereabouts. She tapped her chin, "But...if you hear me screaming for help kick the man with the bada** face but spare his innocent pet dog." she quickly advised Yen.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Clothes

User Image

Yennefer looked over at Cecile and nodded. As long as she started Yen off in one direction, she was pretty sure she could handle the times Cecile was absent. Yen finished her hair and walked over to her closet to pick our her clothes. Hmmmmm...what to wear.... She still didn't have her maid uniform, so Yen went with her simple clothes: A white undershirt with a black laced bustier, along with a long black skirt. She still have to fix up her other set of clothes that was destroyed from the demon. Yen also took her ring of O out from the closet and placed it on her desk, just incase.

Haha if you call I will come running, that is if I can hear. Yennefer slipped on her skirt and white blouse, and begun to lace up the bustier. Come to think about it...Ciri is in that class next...please watch over her... She is more then capable of handling herself, but I'm worried about her headstrong attitude... Yen finished dressing, and put on her black choker with the obsidian star.

Well, shall we?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile looked over at Yen's ring of O and stared at it in interest. She looked up at Yen, Ciri hmm...well she doesn't know how the female looks like but she has an idea. Light hair and greenish eyes, since Yen mistook her for the girl when they first met it shouldn't be to hard to point out the girl from the class. "Of course, I'll watch her like a hawk along with the rest.~" she reassured with a warm smile. She leaped out of bed, "Alrighty then, lets go~ go~ go~!" she cheered and flew through her bedroom door.
=Exits=

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer laughed as she watched the ghost fly through the door. Of course she would. Yen grabbed her heels and slid them on. She looked back into the room and smiled. Tonight was going to be a good night~
Yen opened her bedroom door and followed Cecile to the kitchen to begin her lessons.

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Cupcakes

User Image

Yennefer walked back into her room, closed the door behind her, and sank to the floor. She was so excited to give Lucius the cupcakes she made him, but then she began to worry that he wouldn't like them. Yen stood and noticed there was a medium size package on her bed. What's this...? Placing the container full of cupcakes on her desk and walked to her bed. She inspected the box, no name or a note, and slowly opened the lid. Inside the box contained a beautiful black and white maid outfit. Covered in lace and frills, Yen took it out of the box and smiled. Wow... This is beautiful...he defiantly has good taste....

She removed her current clothes and slipped on the maid costume. Yen stood in the mirror and blushed. A warm feeling filled her chest. Its... amazing...and a little short... She turned around and looked in the mirror. The skirt was defiantly short..

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| I missed again! |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| A Maid |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

There was a huge spike in energy as a rift opened in the middle of Yennefer's room. A white haired beauty of a b***h walked out holding a large Great Axe that was absolutely not meant for her. "Hey Guys I ha-....Where am I? This isn't the office....DAMN IT!" Silver looked around and saw a women and smell Lucius on her. The outfit soon clicked and no anger here. It was only a maid after all...with cupcakes.... "Hello there, You work here right? You know where the Hell am I?"

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Shocked l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer had little time to react to the giant rift that appeared in the middle of her room. What the fu-- Yen jumped back out of the way as a silver haired woman stepped out of the rift. Her weapon was too big for her small frame. Perhaps this was a new guard?

H-hello... yes I work here... my name is Yennefer and this is my room... Yen motioned for the girl to look around and see the room for what it was. A bedroom. Umm.. may I ask who you are? Yen tried to put on a kind smile and seem friendly.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Oh Im sorry you must be new. I'm Silver, I come here often but....I can never get the place right. Its always a different spot everytime." Silver said with a huff and puffing her cheeks. crossing her arms, she used a shadow hand to hold the large weapon so it didnt fall over and break anything cause that would be rude. 'Such an odd room compared to the others. Anyway, sorry for Jumping in. Its kinda my thing. I come to and from Hell and Earth like an ambassador really." Silver was still very interested in the strange room. It was odd to see a maid with so many thing...though the more she thought the more it made sense. It was Videl after all

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Shocked l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer let out a chuckle towards the silver haired woman. Haha well it's nice to meet you Miss Silver. Yea I prefer a dark room with some silence... but since I arrived I hadn't had much of it. Haha so don't worry about the sudden hop in. Is there anything I can get you? Or anything I can help you with? Yen sat down on the end of her bed, still in the maid outfit. Even thought Silver appeared in her room, it would be rude if Yen to not offer a drink.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

" You know, A drink would be fabulous. I think you humans have this thing called Alcohol. I wish to try this. From what I've heard its quite enjoyable." Silver decided much Like Cecile to make herself comfortable and sat down in a near by chair. The Axe was still held up by the Shadow Hands and wouldnt be moving for quite some time. "So Yennefer, tell me about yourself. I mean not to pry but I am quite curious. I rarely get to chat with humans now a days."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer smiled and walked over to her closet. A minute of digging and she found her 2nd (and last) fine wine bottle. With the wave of her hand she conjured up 2 wine glasses. Yen poured wine into one and handed it to Silver. Here you go. I brought this from my home~it's a century old so I hope you like it! Yen poured herself a glass and sat back down on her bed.

Hehe me? Haha there isn't too much about myself that is interesting... I came here to help out with the students... but it's actually my second day here. I'm really enjoying it~ Yen took a sip of her wine and blushed at the thought of everything she had experienced in only two days. She swirled her wine and looked up at Silver. What about you? Why did you come back?

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver smell the wine before taking a sip. The taste was very pleasant and Silver's mood was very much heightened from this. Listening to Yennefer speak, She was kind of pleased to hear her helping the students. Though Silver gave a small chuckle when the woman began to ask her questions. "Oh hun, my life carriers enough stories to last several life times but I may indulge you with those another time~ As for why I come back. I need a break from the constant political bickering and bullshit that comes with it. Sometime I just show up to have fun from my office or to bring news." Silver took another sip before swirling her wine. Humans made such odd treats but some of them were just so pleasurable like this wine. AND WAFFLES.... oooohhh what Silver would do for some waffles.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer took another sip of her wine. A messenger from hell... interesting.... Yen then placed her wine down and stood off her bed My business in hell sounds.. well like hell. Haha well I'm glad that you can escape it! I hope you find comfort up here. Would you like a cupcake? I made some extras and I don't eat a lot of sweets~ she asked as she walked over to the container full of freshly made cupcakes. I just made them~

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| ...cupcakes.... |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Oh you have no idea. everyone is like 'Rah rah rah I'm strong then you...no I am stronger rah rah rah. Then I slap heads around and things calm for moment. Its quite taxing." Silver was just taking a sip of wine when Yennefer asked her if she wanted a cupcake. Slightly choking on the wine, Silver began to cough holding her hand in front of her mouth. Catching her breath, Silver waved her hand. "No thank you my dear. Those are creations of your kind that do not bode well with me.Thank you for the offer though. They are better than Pan..pakes...cakes.. Pancakes! Those blasted things are worse than Eckrovicsh's mood swings!" This was something that Silver was very passionate about. Pancakes were the worst thing ever.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: Wine & Phone

User Image

Yennefer jumped slightly as her phone vibrated. Like any skillful woman, Yen reached into her bra to remove the small phone. She had gotten it the night before she arrived at the school and had already forgotten she had it. While Silver was preoccupied, Yen looked through the message, she was a bit confused. Increase the lesson plans....Oh! it must be from Lucius! she thought as she hit the reply button.

Text:
-Well, if your going to do something like that, then I would cut out a day of school. That way the students wouldn't want to revolt, they would just look forward to a 3-day weekend.
xoxo Yen-

Putting her phone under her thigh, she smiled, picked her wine back up, and took a sip of wine.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

spoiler]

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out